Page 590 of 694 FirstFirst ... 490540580586587588589590591592593594600640690 ... LastLast
Results 14,726 to 14,750 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Quote Originally Posted by RedTroopa View Post
    Is it possible to choose which island you go to, or is it always a random choice when you select the map?
    'Randomly' chosen by the server. It does tend to be streaky though. For me, I used to visit the Sky A LOT. Recently it's been sending me to the Forest at least once per session.
        Spoiler:- White version personal statistics:

Miscellaneous
    Poke Transfer High Score - 833
    Battle Test High Score - 5839
    Link Battle Record - 13 Wins, 1 Loss

My Japanese Dream World session was pleasant. I was sent to the Rugged Mountain area three times and I befriended 10 Pokemon there. I kept a female Spinda and then I returned to my garden to harvest berries. I planted Babiri, Charti, Kasib and Haban Berries and then I wandered over to my Dream Pals' gardens. I watered a few dry berries and I also entered a few houses since I had nothing better to do. I got some ideas of how to decorate my own house and then I logged off.

I havent touched my black or been on dreamworld lately :/ I will tonight tho see what i missed

Current Status: Mobile
    When I battle I play as Kris!
    Name: Alexis | FC: 3969-5554-2965

I am playing through Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness yay :]
    ~*My Trade Shop: Downloaded Wifi Mystery Gift Halloween Pumkaboo!*~

qualot berry get!

Finished EV berry no duty on sky now.
    3DS FC : 3566-2812-7996

My Safari have :

I can Pokeshift service.

Quote Originally Posted by Copy Ninja View Post
    Assuming I did the check right, I'm on world 2
    Then you should try to send me a friend request

I still have yet to get mine too, and my marked birthday has already passed.
    Hmm, I see. It is possible that this means my guess about the message being manually sent by a staff is more likely to be true.
    If it were automated, surely people would always gets the message at the beginning of their birthday month, or at least right on the day we set, instead of having one people gets their message early while one other gets it late.

In this case, I think contacting their customer service would help.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I guess yesterday was just a blip, cuz I wound up going to the sky and sea for EVERY TURN, until it dried up in my black game so I took nothing home with me. In white it was nearly the same except I was sent to the mountains once, but the only thing I found there was berries.

Speaking of berries yesterday I put out a Dragon Fang and Old Gateau on my shelf, the person that took them left me Oran berries in exchange. Nice. I visited his/her Island and it had a Manor and 5 rows of berries and a shelf full of Pass Orbs, so they could have given something nicer in exchange (Pass Orbs are nice).
        Spoiler:- Dream world name:
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

I just got back from a couple of runs on the dream world. I had two trips today since I did the trick, which a few people here have already stated, where you can get two trips if you put a pokemon to sleep a previous day without actually going to the dream world. The only interesting pokemon I found today was a female Mareep. It didn't have any special moves, but i didn't have that female before.

Also, the Rindo glitch has returned for me. It was quite infuriating to see that again.
    3DS Friend Code: 2165-5759-7889

Does rindo glitch only occur in English Version.

I use Japanese version and no problem at all.
    3DS FC : 3566-2812-7996

My Safari have :

I can Pokeshift service.

Quote Originally Posted by GameMaster0000 View Post

It's only been seen in the international DW, the japanese one seems safe.

In fact, as far as I know it's only affected British people, which seems bizarre.

All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Then you should try to send me a friend request
    Pal request should be there from UPL_Sharingan

Miscellaneous

I've decided to start farming Rawst, Chesto, and Oran Berries to get the Modern House so my island will look a bit more inviting. That means the effort berries will be on hold for a couple weeks, I guess. I sure wish there was some other, faster or more convenient way to farm Berries, or that the DW catalogue's items didn't cost hundreds of otherwise forgettable Berries. *sigh*

I did visit someone who had a complete 15-plot garden in need of watering, so I enjoyed that. And the dream island place was awfully generous today. There were a few Pokemon I wanted today: female Absol with Superpower; two male Mankeys with Thunderpunch; Volbeat with Trick (Prankster!); female Slugma with Inferno; male Drowsee with Psycho Cut; male Lileep with Mirror Coat. Sheesh. You know, if they'd spread out the good finds over multiple trips, rather than give you next to nothing for three trips in a row and then load you up with great Pokemon on a single trip, from which you can only choose one... Well, it just reminds me how the over-reliance on luck in Pokemon games is the thing I hate most about Pokemon.

I ended up taking the Absol, but I'm really having doubts about leaving behind that Prankster Trick Volbeat. =s

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

I had a session of all skies and mountains. It wasn't too bad, I finally found some EV berries, 3 down, 3 to go. I started farming persim and aspear berries for the log cabin. I visited a bunch of islands. Oh, and someone swapped out everything on my share shelf for pass orbs, I don't know what they are, but I already have a ton so I'll just leave them there and see if anyone takes them.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
        Spoiler:- Friend Code & Trade Offers:

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle115 View Post
    I had a session of all skies and mountains. It wasn't too bad, I finally found some EV berries, 3 down, 3 to go. I started farming persim and aspear berries for the log cabin. I visited a bunch of islands. Oh, and someone swapped out everything on my share shelf for pass orbs, I don't know what they are, but I already have a ton so I'll just leave them there and see if anyone takes them.
    Pass Orbs are used in the game to trigger things like faster hatching, fewer/more wild pokemon encounters, and more experience points, etc.
    When you go to the Entreelink there is a small tree/bush where you can make it grow by doing 'missions' with a friend (or with your other game on a second system) to earn pass orbs and pass orb abilities.
        Spoiler:- Dream world name:
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle115 View Post
    someone swapped out everything on my share shelf for pass orbs, I don't know what they are, but I already have a ton so I'll just leave them there and see if anyone takes them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenyxfyr View Post
    Pass Orbs are used in the game to trigger things like faster hatching, fewer/more wild pokemon encounters, and more experience points, etc.
    When you go to the Entreelink there is a small tree/bush where you can make it grow by doing 'missions' with a friend (or with your other game on a second system) to earn pass orbs and pass orb abilities.
    A list of said Pass Powers can be found here. The max egg hatching one is extremely useful. http://serebii.net/blackwhite/entralinkpower.shtml

Miscellaneous

A list of said Pass Powers can be found here. The max egg hatching one is extremely useful. http://serebii.net/blackwhite/entralinkpower.shtml
    That looks pretty cool, but I only have one game. I'll keep some in case the third game works the same way. I still have a lot though so I'll keep some out and see if I get anything good for them.
    That reminds me, I still haven't become dream pals with all you World 2 people. I should start working on that, my berries keep drying up!
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
        Spoiler:- Friend Code & Trade Offers:

You also get your in-game trainer card upgraded for using everyone of them once, correct?

You also get your in-game trainer card upgraded for using everyone of them once, correct?
    For obtaining all of them. http://serebii.net/blackwhite/trainercard.shtml Glad you brought that up, I had forgotten about it, and I'm really close to having all the powers. Will have to work on that tonight.

Miscellaneous

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    I've decided to start farming Rawst, Chesto, and Oran Berries to get the Modern House so my island will look a bit more inviting. That means the effort berries will be on hold for a couple weeks, I guess. I sure wish there was some other, faster or more convenient way to farm Berries, or that the DW catalogue's items didn't cost hundreds of otherwise forgettable Berries. *sigh*
    I agree with the fact that the catalogue items cost too many berries. However, I've bought everything from the catalogue which was an achievement in and of itself. As for the berries... I'm still waiting for leppa berries /sigh

My dream world sessions have been boring and uneventful as of late so I haven't been posting them... Since my last post in this thread I've only befriended 2 Pokémon and found 2 items of note. I befriended female Bagon with outrage and a female Seel with icicle spear today. I now have 3+ of these female Bagons sitting in my entralink forest... As for the items, I found a wide lens on Tuesday and I finally found a leaf stone on Monday. I ended today’s session with 74,400+ points which isn’t half bad. I did see two Japanese accounts with more than 130,000 points… I’ll catch up someday (hopefully).
    I do not care about signatures.

'Randomly' chosen by the server. It does tend to be streaky though. For me, I used to visit the Sky A LOT. Recently it's been sending me to the Forest at least once per session.
    you speak the truth, i got 3 seas in a row today, and another one later on

Quote Originally Posted by redsky View Post
    Also, the Rindo glitch has returned for me. It was quite infuriating to see that again.
    cleaning my cookies fixed it for me; it's just that the lady will introduce everything the next session.

Quote Originally Posted by GameMaster0000 View Post

lucky you mate! enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by Fenyxfyr View Post
    huh, i was wondering what those pass orbs are.

was a nice sesh today, i found a rare candy like straight away, and the first poke i met was ralts; unfortunately he was a he. same for lapras; it knew icy wind too; if only it had been female. i found a female damp horsea with brine later, but after that i played a good game with shellder and was rewarded with female overcoat with icy wind, so i took her back to my game. found over 15 plots to water too, and had a dream pal request waiting.

the more i find, the more fruitless/sparsely productive these sessions will become; big targets for me - grow mountains of EV berries, evolutionary stones by the bucketload, and female natu, abra, ralts, lapras, dratini and stealth rock aerodactyl.

i have a question - some pokes change abilities when they evolve, such as larvitar; my question is this - if you get a larvitar from the DW and evolve it through pupitar to tyranitar, will the big T have its hidden ability, since it grew from a larvitar that did? edit - a different hidden ability, but its hidden one, nonetheless?
    Last edited by willsgb; 11th January 2012 at 10:33 PM.
    Diamond team - White team - current White trainees -

Legendaries who have deigned to travel the (in-game) worlds with me -

Quote Originally Posted by willsgb View Post
    i have a question - some pokes change abilities when they evolve, such as larvitar; my question is this - if you get a larvitar from the DW and evolve it through pupitar to tyranitar, will the big T have its hidden ability, since it grew from a larvitar that did? edit - a different hidden ability, but its hidden one, nonetheless?
    If you take home a DW Larvitar, it will evolve into an Unnerve Tyranitar, yes.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    I prefer to go with Manor/Rocket House, just because they are recent additions

The trees of the berries required for those two houses, when watered, can yield 10 berries.

If everything goes well, the Manor House is obtainable in just 5 or 6 days, depending on how you plant the berries.
    The Rocket House will take probably a week, since it requires slightly more berries.

Anyway

I got my Togekiss message today (11 January). My birthday is in 28 January.

Well, that pretty much a sign that the message is being sent manually, if it was automated surely I would have got the message in either 1 January OR 28 January depending on how they set it, not in 11 January.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I really don't have a whole lot of opportunities to go to Dream World, but I may go this weekend. Personally, I want a Rugged Mountain Pokemon that will strike my fancy. I want to be able to master the gem mini-game as well.

I did finally get two Cornn berries; one was from the trading shelf and the other was from the Rugged Mountain. That should be all of the berries then.

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

For obtaining all of them. http://serebii.net/blackwhite/trainercard.shtml Glad you brought that up, I had forgotten about it, and I'm really close to having all the powers. Will have to work on that tonight.
    By obtaining it just means using each one at least once? I really don't know, I barely ever have a second player to use this with.

I've just finished my English Dream World session. I was sent to all the Island of Dreams areas except the Rugged Mountain, but I still managed to befriend 13 Pokemon. I kept a female Numel and then I harvested my berries and planted others. I visited my Dream Pals' gardens and I watered their dry berries. I finished that and I returned to my house to redecorate. I finished placing new items around my house and I signed off.

By obtaining it just means using each one at least once? I really don't know, I barely ever have a second player to use this with.
    Apparently just obtaining it, not having to use it. I'll hopefully know for sure from experience tonight.

Miscellaneous

Page 590 of 694 FirstFirst ... 490540580586587588589590591592593594600640690 ... LastLast