Page 598 of 694 FirstFirst ... 498548588594595596597598599600601602608648 ... LastLast
Results 14,926 to 14,950 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

I got all males again and i lost alot of pokemon to errors.
    At least i got a skitty + a star-p.
    Most recent shiny:
    3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

Was wondering if the limit of 50 pokemon has been lifted? since theres over 700 pages, dont have that much time to read thru it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Belgared View Post
    Was wondering if the limit of 50 pokemon has been lifted? since theres over 700 pages, dont have that much time to read thru it all.
    There was one for japanese playere but its lifted.
    Most recent shiny:

21,000 dream points later and still no female vulpix. at some point they are gonna have to let us choose the areas we want to go to. and im sick of planting and harvesting berries 1 by 1. ive only been to the mountain area 1 time over the last 6 days. im tired of being sent to the windswept sky and sparkling sea. im starting to get really turned off.
    POKEMONZ 4 OBAMA

I finally got back on the Dream World. I was sent to the Pleasant Forest, Rugged Mountain and Sparkling Sea areas today. I befriended 10 Pokemon and I kept a female Skitty. I returned to my garden to harvest berries and then I planted some Chesto, Pecha, Sitrus and Lum Berries in the soil. I didn't bother watering other people's berries since I was in a rush, but I did buy a new bed.

It started off as a boring trek [two visits to the Sky which I've long cleared of all it's pokemon - and more useless Pass Orbs], but then I got to the Rugged Mountain and got another female, this time a Trapinch with Signal Beam [Sp Atk move is a waste on it, but oh wells].

According to my list in Notepad I only have these amount of pokemon lines to capture now [upcoming / future Event Pokemon excluding]:

FOREST [12]

SEA [2]

MANSION [8]

MOUNTAIN [6]

Not really feeling like going to the Dream World lately, but since my birthday is almost here I'm thinking to claim my Togekiss soon. Maybe I'll get to the Rugged Mountain more this time...
        Spoiler:- Shiny info, Friend Code:

Found my togekiss...didnt send it over to my game. One more shiny stone down the drain...

question, when you've bought a new house, can you switch between houses?

Quote Originally Posted by Will-powered Spriter View Post
    Actually, Helping Hand is a 4th gen move for the original Ralts line, but Gallade learns it naturally.

But Gardevoir with Helping Hand and Telepathy is good. In doubles and triples it can sit in the middle taking hits with out worrying about friendly fire, while supporting it's teamates in all directions with HH, Screens and Heal Pulse.
    argh, you found me out, i've never had a gallade before. i only found ralts for the first time recently on diamond when i finally beat the e4 on it after leaving the game alone for ages

anyway, today was a superb session for me; i found a few interesting specimens, playing 9 mini-games, ending up going home with a rock climb tauros, for the hell of it, and had some great luck with items, finding a big root and a full heal in the sea - strange and wonderful to actually find something useful there for a change - a star piece in the sky and a black belt on the mountain.

i sent my metagross over with the intention of levelling it up, knowing that 2 regulars had accepted dream pal requests by checking my profile beforehand; 50 points for logging on, + 60 for the 2 new pals, which was confirmed by the gross already having a smile just after arriving at my house. 9 games played = 180, so after drying up the island i had 290 points.

i found one guy who'd watered my island and had a completely dry garden, and a few others with more dry plots between them, so i had 20 watered plots. oh noes! only 490 points! oh yeah, i had a DP request someone had made me. accepted, 520 points. the emoticon didn't change until i went to someone's island and came back again for some reason, but i've brought the gross and the bull back and the former is up a level. it WORKS! muahaha.

the only problem was gross' fat arse blocked my access to my treasure chest, which prevented me from sending any rindos to my game with them. this was pretty annoying, but nevertheless, a good session. peace out!
    Diamond team - White team - current White trainees -

Legendaries who have deigned to travel the (in-game) worlds with me -

Can I still do the Mamoswine event? How do I do it?

Quote Originally Posted by willsgb View Post
    question, when you've bought a new house, can you switch between houses?

the only problem was gross' fat arse blocked my access to my treasure chest, which prevented me from sending any rindos to my game with them. this was pretty annoying, but nevertheless, a good session. peace out!
    you can switch between houses, just go to your catalog... ROLFLMAO at "gross' fat arse"...

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    Can I still do the Mamoswine event? How do I do it?
    it's on until either 2/16/12 (bulbapedia info) or 2/26/12 (serebii info). log onto the PGL, go to promotions, find the one for mamoswine, type in POKEMONDOTCOM, & follow the instructions...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

3rd Comet Shard get...

But none of Evo stone are found yet...
    3DS FC : 3566-2812-7996

My Safari have :

I can Pokeshift service.

If you look in the top left of the screen when you first enter your house, there are buttons for the Treasure Chest, Dream Catalog, etc. that you can click for instances like this. I've had to do the same a number of times.
        Spoiler:- White version personal statistics:

Miscellaneous
    Poke Transfer High Score - 833
    Battle Test High Score - 5839
    Link Battle Record - 13 Wins, 1 Loss

My internet connection was being a real a** today. Some sites loaded slowly or not at all, including the DW site.
    From the time I clicked on the 'Access the DreamWorld' button to the time I saw my island, 15 minutes had gone by. Harvesting my berries and planting new ones saw another 10 go by. Every page was agonizingly slow, if I was going to the island I would have timed out on the first run or if I checked on my pals' berries I would not have gotten very far. So, I left after doing my berries in Black. White was almost as slow (only 12 minuted to get to my island) so I checked my berries (flowering) and left as well. I hope whatever is causing this resolves itself by tomorrow.

EDIT: Mystery solved, a fire took out the fiber optic cables that support internet and cellular services in my area... :S
    Last edited by Fenyxfyr; 28th January 2012 at 2:17 AM.
        Spoiler:- Dream world name:
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

Today i got a female Natu with giga drain.
    I SR ed for a timid nature and it looks like she has really good IV's in sp.at and speed.
    I also found a male dark pulse Vulpix.i wish it was female.:/
    Most recent shiny:

I got a DW Misdrevhoweveryouspelltherest yesterday.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    I got a DW Misdrevhoweveryouspelltherest yesterday.
    LOL...Misdreavus...

I had a fun Japanese Dream World session this morning. I visited the Sparkling Sea and Rugged Mountain areas during today's visit and I befriended 14 Pokemon in total. I was trying to decide whether to keep a Beldum or a Teddiursa - I eventually decided to go with the Teddiursa since it was female. I returned to my garden afterwards and I harvested my berries. I planted some others and then I watered my Dream Pals' berries. I redecorated my house and then I signed off.

Quote Originally Posted by manniezmoll View Post
    you can switch between houses, just go to your catalog... ROLFLMAO at "gross' fat arse"...
    aye, what i mean is, once i've spent 250 berries on a house, i can switch between houses, i don't have to harvest that number of berries again? and yeah, the gross is a big boy. and probably quite gross from a rear angle.

Quote Originally Posted by GameMaster0000 View Post
    3rd Comet Shard get...

But none of Evo stone are found yet...
    stick one on your share shelf; you're more likely to get a berry in return, but you never know, someone might be generous...

Quote Originally Posted by Copy Ninja View Post
    If you look in the top left of the screen when you first enter your house, there are buttons for the Treasure Chest, Dream Catalog, etc. that you can click for instances like this. I've had to do the same a number of times.
    o rly? well, more fool me, lol. thanks for pointing this out!

Quote Originally Posted by Fenyxfyr View Post
    My internet connection was being a real a** today. Some sites loaded slowly or not at all, including the DW site.
    From the time I clicked on the 'Access the DreamWorld' button to the time I saw my island, 15 minutes had gone by. Harvesting my berries and planting new ones saw another 10 go by. Every page was agonizingly slow, if I was going to the island I would have timed out on the first run or if I checked on my pals' berries I would not have gotten very far. So, I left after doing my berries in Black. White was almost as slow (only 12 minuted to get to my island) so I checked my berries (flowering) and left as well. I hope whatever is causing this resolves itself by tomorrow.
    the rage that would inspire in me would be catastrophic, i get furious when the thing takes just a couple of minutes to load at a time, it shouldn't take ages to load if you've only got an hour to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by 2rsa View Post
    Today i got a female Natu with giga drain.
    I SR ed for a timid nature and it looks like she has really good IV's in sp.at and speed.
    I also found a male dark pulse Vulpix.i wish it was female.:/
    i got one of those natus too, still haven't taken it out of the entralink clearing, haven't managed to do so with good IVs yet

so, i'd like to see more of the sea nowadays; i went there thrice today and got a revive and a male dragonbreath dratini; i tried for a magikarp but it was rubbish. the sea has some good possibilities left in it though - i'll probably get more dratinis when i find them. peace
    Diamond team - White team - current White trainees -

Legendaries who have deigned to travel the (in-game) worlds with me -

aye, what i mean is, once i've spent 250 berries on a house, i can switch between houses, i don't have to harvest that number of berries again?
    once you buy the house, it's yours. you can just go to the catalog & switch your house to whichever other house you have available.

I finally completed my collection of EV berries! But then I went back to Sky three times, and then Forest. I then got two Seas (not too bad), watered berries, and ended the day with 6660 Dream points.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
        Spoiler:- Friend Code & Trade Offers:

Default dream world pokemons wanted

want awesome dream world pkmns like drought ninetales and drizzle politoed will trade legends and shinies or any pokemon u r missing in your dex message me ur fc and my gmt times is -6 so i am good around 8 am, 10-12 am, 12:40 -2 pm
    Black 2- 3311 3358 3675

Shiny- Have 10 Boxes of Shinies from Charizard to Kyurem.
    Events- I have majority of the events from 2008 to present including Japanese.
    DW- I have from Drought Ninetales to LightningRod Pikachu.

Quote Originally Posted by sfulton View Post
    want awesome dream world pkmns like drought ninetales and drizzle politoed will trade legends and shinies or any pokemon u r missing in your dex message me ur fc and my gmt times is -6 so i am good around 8 am, 10-12 am, 12:40 -2 pm
    lol wrong place to post go to dw trade thread
    For the best book recommendations!

FC: 4167-5603-4051
    Gotta have one for me and one for one of my best friends on here!

~credit to Astral Shadow for buttons
    ~credit to CrystalNinetales for the userbar

the rage that would inspire in me would be catastrophic, i get furious when the thing takes just a couple of minutes to load at a time, it shouldn't take ages to load if you've only got an hour to use it.
    A fire had taken out a fibre optics node that the internet and cellular services use in this area plunging us back to the dawn of the electronics age for a day. lol.
        Spoiler:- Dream world name:
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

Last time on Deoxysxx goes to DW... Deoxysxx encountered 5 DW pokemon. All of these pokemon happened to have already been obtained. Deoxysxx went home with a sad face. FIN.
    Lucky there was an item waitning for him: a protein.

Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link

Page 598 of 694 FirstFirst ... 498548588594595596597598599600601602608648 ... LastLast