Page 599 of 694 FirstFirst ... 499549589595596597598599600601602603609649 ... LastLast
Results 14,951 to 14,975 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

With the internet repaired, I went to the DW in great anticipation today. In my black game it took awhile to find enough dry berry patches to empty my water can, but, finally I did. The DW trolled me at first 3 trips to the forest, getting old now... the it sent me to the sea, hmmm, I do need one or two from there, but didn't find anything. Then it sent me to, the mountains. Yes! Hello? What's this? A shiny stone? Oh, nice, I'm happy. Met an Absol, played the game and it was...male, alas. Oh, a larvitar, don't have a female on my black yet, so I played the ice cream game using a Lum berry. I get a decent score and get...a female!, but it only has bite. That's okay, I intend to use her for breeding. I get a chance at a mankey but have to abort the game because my first warning came up. Time to go to the tree and take the larvitar and the shiny stone home with me.
    In White, the Dw trolled my with a few forest runs then, sky sea, sky and mountains, great! I meet a trapinch and start to play the ice cream game and .... my screen freezes. AAaarrgghhh! Then, disaster! my screen switches to another site! And it's still frozen!!!! *Gasp* Okay, don't panic it will clear, sometime soon, ... I hope. 2 minutes pass, and great, I switch back to the DW and ????? it's loading the beginning dream sequence?! Luverly, I lose a chance at the trapinch. So back to the island I go. Forest, sky, (great, it's probably going to dry up on the next run), manor. Nothing there that I need or want. I try another run, and get, yes! the mountain, *okay fingers crossed* take a few steps and run into a Magby, one of the one's I want for breeding. *fingers still crossed* I play the gem game, (omg! I do a perfect run, and score 51200) now I really hope that means a female with a good move. Drat, it's male, but hold on, it's move, Thunderpunch is an Egg Move! Okay time to go while I'm ahead.
    Hopefully I can find a female Magby at some point to pass on the DW ability.
        Spoiler:- Dream world name:
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

Today I got what must be my fifth [or sixth] DW female with Egg Move in tow in a row now - Machop with Bullet Punch.

Still no Evo Stones found, though...

So I log on to Pokemon GL, put White in the DS, turn the DS on, and then find out I have to wait a full day for the "energy" to recharge. I had already waited a full day prior to that.

Apparently changing the DS's time screws everything up, I switched from day and night to capture Pokemon on my Platinum game.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I've just finished my English Dream World session. There was a lot of lag, so I was only on for around 25 minutes. I was sent to the Rugged Mountain twice and befriended 7 Pokemon. I kept a Tyrogue and then I went back to my own garden. I was a little upset because I had to water my own berries, but at least that meant that I didn't have to spend extra time going through my berry inventory to see which berries I needed to plant next. I signed off after redecorating a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    So I log on to Pokemon GL, put White in the DS, turn the DS on, and then find out I have to wait a full day for the "energy" to recharge. I had already waited a full day prior to that.

Apparently changing the DS's time screws everything up, I switched from day and night to capture Pokemon on my Platinum game.
    Changing the time, using a cheating device, switching your Black/White cartridge to another DS, and attempting to log on to the Game Sync before your 24 hours are up all reset your wait time to 24 hours.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Heads up for willsgb and Manniezmoll (laineybop), you are both a dream pal of Athena16 who is a family member of mine. M, you really need to keep planting, how is a DP supposed to water your garden? :3

Today I got a female Spinarak with elctroweb
    _______

Quote Originally Posted by manniezmoll View Post
    once you buy the house, it's yours. you can just go to the catalog & switch your house to whichever other house you have available.
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Fenyxfyr View Post
    A fire had taken out a fibre optics node that the internet and cellular services use in this area plunging us back to the dawn of the electronics age for a day. lol.
    yeah, the fouth world war will be fought with sticks and stones and all that. gutted for you! i see it's fixed now though, awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Jigglypuff5000 View Post
    Today I got what must be my fifth [or sixth] DW female with Egg Move in tow in a row now - Machop with Bullet Punch.

Still no Evo Stones found, though...
    keep at it, you should find some sooner or later; i've only found one of each so far, but it's all good.

maybe when i've got a good stash of pokes and stones from the DW, i'll trade some. i've never traded anything before though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigers1980 View Post
    Heads up for willsgb and Manniezmoll (laineybop), you are both a dream pal of Athena16 who is a family member of mine. M, you really need to keep planting, how is a DP supposed to water your garden? :3
    ^____^

so yeah, i log on to find that a pal had left me a hard stone - and then someone had nabbed it! they did leave me a protein, so it's all good. tried watering plants first, and then went to the island a bunch of times; i befriended a magnemite with gravity, which i'd really like a try out competitively with a set i've thought up, but i passed it up for an absol i met which was male and knew megahorn.

justified is a pretty poo ability for the disaster herald, but megahorn is an egg move, and it seems like an appropriate move for absol, not to mention a powerful one that offers coverage, so i snapped him up. then i went nuts with the catalogue buying up stuff; i've been watching loads of brian cox so i'm going to make my house all space age with the telescope and that. it's a reason to actually collect those pricy-in-unova berries anyway. that's me for another day; peace out everyone
    Diamond team - White team - current White trainees -

Legendaries who have deigned to travel the (in-game) worlds with me -

I wish I had thought about putting my Black cartridge into my 3DS before I did. No visit to the Dream World today, and I was looking forward to doing so. :/
    ***New Signature To Come***

So I got black today and just got done with my session, but I don't know what to take!
    Among other things I don't care about I got a Female (Inner Focus) Drowzee w/ Psycho Cut, Female Weak Armor Slugma with Heatwave, a Koffing with Sludge Wave (!!), and a male reckless Rhyhorn with Double-Edge (!!)

aaagh decisions, decisions

edit: Decided on Koffing. I think I have the two females in my White version and Koffing's minigame is more annoying that Rhyhorn's. Sorry Rhy!

edit 2: Also I did all the available promotions. Banette, Mamoswine & Lucario oh my
    Last edited by R_N; 29th January 2012 at 5:15 AM.

kewl beans...i'm only on a few times a week, since i'm overloaded with DW pokemon in my PC. right now i'm just farming EV berries, my garden may need to be watered, since i planted yesterday...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

I just got on the English Dream World through my sister's account. She rarely uses it so I've taken the liberty of using it myself. I was sent to the Spooky Manor, Rugged Mountain and Windswept Sky areas and I befriended 13 Pokemon. I decided to keep a Koffing and then I harvested my sister's berries and I planted some Magost, Wepear and Cornn Berries. I bought some new furniture and I redecorated her house after that. I watered 14 dry berries in other people's gardens and then I signed off.

Have been helping Athena16 with her Dream World and managed to water 3 of Mannie's plants, but no watering for wills. Did manage to empty most of the water on DP's before emptying the rest on visitor's gardens.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    edit 2: Also I did all the available promotions. Banette, Mamoswine & Lucario oh my
    i wonder if they'll release that lucario promotion in the UK? i only have white, but i'm not sure i'd get black even with the carrot of that lucario. still, lucky you, enjoy it!

Have been helping Athena16 with her Dream World and managed to water 3 of Mannie's plants, but no watering for wills. Did manage to empty most of the water on DP's before emptying the rest on visitor's gardens.
    cheers! i checked athena16's garden, but everything was watered. i tried looking for you, manniezmoll, but i couldn't find you... i only saw the same 4 islands when i checked athena's DP map.

i found exactly 20 plots to water in the gardens of all the people who'd visited me between yesterday and today, which was cool. i found someone with a carbos and a full heal, so i swapped them for an ultra ball and a star piece, i hope they won't be too disappointed with those items! the rest of their shelf was full of balls, actually, but hopefully they won't mind.

i haven't actually found a female in a full week now; i took a prankster sableeye with sucker punch back to my game.

how's everyone doing with the rindo glitch? i haven't had any glitches for a few weeks now; the DW seems to need to load from fresh every few days for me since the last time the glitch came up for me and i posted a question on the support section; it doesn't have the scientist lady introducing everything thankfully, but it doesn't load instantly every day; maybe that has something to do with it? maybe they're causing the game to need to load every few days afresh to prevent whatever stagnation or whatever caused the glitch?

Quote Originally Posted by deoxysxx View Post
    Last time on Deoxysxx goes to DW... Deoxysxx encountered 5 DW pokemon. All of these pokemon happened to have already been obtained. Deoxysxx went home with a sad face. FIN.
    Lucky there was an item waitning for him: a protein.
    You can befriend at least 10 by keep visiting the Dream Island repeatedly....if you're lucky you can get more. I usually befriend at least 13.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Today helped A16 water all 15 plants for Laineybop, but willsgb were already watered, maybe tomorrow.

The Dream World refuses to give me a female Larvitar, or a SuperPower Spinda
    Gen VI Pokedex, here I come!
    Gen V National Pokédex: 649/649

3DS FC: 3239-3604-9829

Today helped A16 water all 15 plants for Laineybop, but willsgb were already watered, maybe tomorrow.
    i tried A16 but all his/her plants were watered, but i'll always check. i like how the DW promotes this co-operative attitude in people, although there's no real way to actually communicate, unless we identify each other on a forum like this one!

Quote Originally Posted by battle171 View Post
    The Dream World refuses to give me a female Larvitar, or a SuperPower Spinda
    i've met a superpower spinda before, but i didn't take it back; next time i see one i'm definitely taking it. looking forward to tryng it out!

today was nice, visited all 5 areas, although i found very few items, and aside from some stardust they were all berries. i played a game with a gastly hoping for sludge wave but it came back with disable so i spurned it. i ended up choosing between a burmy - which appears to be the trash one and therefore useful for my dex - and a female water pulse dratini; i took the latter, obviously result. peace to you all

is there any talk for more areas to be released soon
    Name Craig
    FC 0775 0189 4949

Just got Stantler, Mamoswine, and Magnemite from the Dream World
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by willsgb View Post
    i ended up choosing between a burmy - which appears to be the trash one and therefore useful for my dex
    1. the Burmy from the DW is always in Sandy Cloak, not Trash Cloak

2. you can change the Cloak in-game anyway

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    2. you can change the Cloak in-game anyway
    How can i change the form of my burmy?
    Most recent shiny:
    3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

....by battling with it somewhere else?
    Battling in grasses would change its cloak into Plant Cloak, battling in a building results in a Trash Cloak, battling in a beach/cave/sand results in a Sandy Cloak.

This has been known ever since D/P, where have you been

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Rocket House get and my first Evo stone found in DW is Leaf Stone, also more updated famale in my sig.
    3DS FC : 3566-2812-7996

My Safari have :

I can Pokeshift service.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    ....by battling with it somewhere else?
    Battling in grasses would change its cloak into Plant Cloak, battling in a building results in a Trash Cloak, battling in a beach/cave/sand results in a Sandy Cloak.

This has been known ever since D/P, where have you been
    I never used one so i never thought about it.
    Most recent shiny:
    3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

Page 599 of 694 FirstFirst ... 499549589595596597598599600601602603609649 ... LastLast