Page 630 of 694 FirstFirst ... 530580620626627628629630631632633634640680 ... LastLast
Results 15,726 to 15,750 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Yayz I got my Drifloon today! Not a female and neutral nature but I'm glad I finally found one. I got robbed out of going through the dream isle for the 5th time though... Went into the spooky manor, stepped to another area to find an item, click on it and it crashes. I go to the windswept sky 3 times in a row. lol.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1469-6412 (PM Me If You'd Like To Exchange 3DS Friend Codes!!)
    YouTube | Facebook | GooglePlus | Forums | Pokemon & Yu-Gi-Oh! Blog

WiFi Battles & Pokemon LPs: http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePokeeGamer

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    .....there's no Electrode or Arbok in DW at the moment, not even Ekans or Voltorb are available. So I'm not sure what you are talking about.....
    More specifically mean the caliber of pokemon I usually found was a Drowzee and Stantler.

Quote Originally Posted by TopDecking Shinobi View Post
    neutral nature
    If it is not a female, then it would be better if you soft reset for its nature.....

Quote Originally Posted by Fenyxfyr View Post
    I might not troll the DW until Friday....
    nah, it's the DW that will troll you

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

didnt know you could soft reset for dream world pokemon *shrug*

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1469-6412 (PM Me If You'd Like To Exchange 3DS Friend Codes!!)

didnt know you could soft reset for dream world pokemon *shrug*
    Yeah, you can SR for nature and IVs, but not gender and ability (obviously).

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Just save before entering the Entralink, if the caught Pokemon's Nature is not what you want, then soft reset

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

Kk good to know.

and I found the house too. The 1 hour timer runs out right before I could click the house -_-

But the house is connected to another house which is connected to another house which is connected to one of my Dream Pal, so I guess I can try looking for it again this Saturday

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

I didn't experience any change with the DW, it loads almost instantly as usual, in fact it actually loads faster for me, as usually Sky Race takes longer to load.

I also found a nothing interesting today, so I took a Signal Beam Trapinch, the only thing remotely interesting I found. I already have a DW Trapinch, but it does not have any special move....besides, I want to keep 1 unevolved (Trapinch being the only one in its line to have a DW ability) and the other evolved (Flygon in a Dream Ball? Yes please)
    I also met a Hyper Voice Chimecho, by the way
    But I already have a Hyper Voice Chimecho, so I took the Trapinch instead.
    No female at all today, all 13 Pokemon I befriended are male -_-
    well, speak of the devil, it loaded instantaneously for me today, a pleasant surprise which precluded a nice session; i haven't evolved a trapinch before, flygon doesn't get a hidden ability? some of the choices of abilities and moves from the DW are a little strange... oh well, i think you're on the right track with how you'll use yours. and yeah, it's a bit disgruntling (is that a word?) to get one you've already found before

Quote Originally Posted by Fenyxfyr View Post
    ^__^ lol I don't think I'm very mighty, willsgb, but hopefully a garden full of Charti berries will be needing some watering. I took another pass orb from your shelf and left you a black belt *fingers crossed* hopefully it will still be there...

Hard to find time during the week to play so I might not troll the DW until Friday....
    i'm afraid that i will be referring to you as the mighty fen from now on, sorry someone took the black belt too!! it was the person whose shelf i raided yesterday though. but i would advise you not to give me stuff anymore, unless we synchronise when we go online one day, and then i could give you some stuff too. thank you very much for your generosity anyway!! i visited you and your garden was watered, but i'll visit every day anyway; i like your choices of pokemon ^_^

nah, it's the DW that will troll you
    aye, this is true!

and I found the house too. The 1 hour timer runs out right before I could click the house -_-

But the house is connected to another house which is connected to another house which is connected to one of my Dream Pal, so I guess I can try looking for it again this Saturday
    well HALLO THAR!!!!! ^__^ you've found me i see! i shall see if i can find you when i have a good session where everything loads quickly and that; that's if you don't find me first.

today was fun, everything loaded quickly, i found 20 plants to water, and the first pokemon i found was a magnemite, which knew recycle when i'd played wailord's game with it, which was what i was hoping for; i came across a houndour later on and played with it too, hoping for a dark pulse female, but it only knew feint so i chose the magnemite; then i bought everything in the catalogue and redecorated my house which was fun, and that was that. going to try out the different houses over the next few sessions. peace out everyone
    Diamond team - White team - current White trainees -

Legendaries who have deigned to travel the (in-game) worlds with me -

What are all of you guys DW name. Mine is DJIcecream :P
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

My Black DW name is FriendlyBee, and my White DW name is HELIOTROPE (my previous Black DW name was FafnerYaoi, and my Japanese Black DW name was Heliotrope1987 - but sadly I can't go online with my Japanese game any more).

If any of you guys have come across my DW islands, then, hello. ^^; I play the Dream World every day (except on the maintenance day) and right now I'm mostly collecting items for my new White play through and Pokemon for my Black Pokedex.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

My DW name is Brightshine, but you'll never find me unless you're on Server 2 as well

.....unless they did something regarding the server placement during the last long maintenance, that is.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Yesterday's Dream World session was bland. I started the session by harvesting my berries since I wanted to purchase some new furniture items from the catalog. After that, I planted some Oran and Chesto Berries since I was running out of those. I then left to the Island of Dreams, and I was sent to Windswept Sky and Spooky Manor areas; I kept a female Pidgey, then I headed to other people's gardens to water berries. I found 15 dry berries today, which was surprising. I left the Dream World when I finished that.

I have a question. Is there a way to breed a Volbeat from the DW to get another with its ability? Since you can only get it as a male and all. I'd assume you'd have to breed with Illumise or something. Just something I'm curious about since I got a Volbeat from the DW. Also was curious if I did breed the Volbeat with a regular Illumise would it be possible to get a DW ability Illumise that way?

I have a question. Is there a way to breed a Volbeat from the DW to get another with its ability? Since you can only get it as a male and all. I'd assume you'd have to breed with Illumise or something. Just something I'm curious about since I got a Volbeat from the DW. Also was curious if I did breed the Volbeat with a regular Illumise would it be possible to get a DW ability Illumise that way?

You indeed must breed a DW Illumise to get a DW Volbeat from breeding. Also, the DW Illumise's breeding partner cannot be a Ditto.

If you breed a DW Volbeat with a normal Illumise, the offspring will never have DW ability, since only female can pass DW ability.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Ok i'll add you two :PMy Dream world session today went horribly. No females! I decided to take home a male torkoal
    Last edited by abrar14; 12th April 2012 at 11:39 PM.
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

after a few soft resets the volbeat came out with a Bold Nature "Proud of its power." which I like. I wanted Illumise though since it's the one with higher special attack.

.......Bold reduce Attack, while "Proud of its Power" indicates high Attack IV. You must be making a mistake somewhere

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Hey is it possible to get a shiny DW Mamoswine? Lmk

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster700 View Post
    Anyone seen the adverts? They have brought back the EX cards!!
    28th February 2012, 12:16 PM

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/ckxs4.gif[/IMG]
    ^ Click here to go to my shop!^
    ^Credits to Mew_

lol I see that smogon has Bold as the recommended nature. *shrug*

lol I see that smogon has Bold as the recommended nature. *shrug*
    That's probably because they've got him as a baton passer, so they want him to stay alive as long as possible to pass its stat boosts (notice the EV-spread they've suggested, too: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD )

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

I have a question about DW Togekiss. After you access your mail in the My Pokemon Trainer Account, do you have to go to the global link promotions page on the global link, or is it automatically set to appear right after you access the mail?

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

hello, my DW name as shine helpfully showed with a screencap is willsgb if i come across any of you guys, i'll add you of course;

i played 11 games today before eventually finding something i wanted, a male psycho cut drowzee. i found a couple of smeargles, but they were both male, and since it doesn't pass on moves by breeding, and it can learn anything, i only want a female to pass on the moody. i also found a male bounce wailmer, but it already learns bounce leveling up apparently, and the other 'exclusive' move sleep talk can be bred onto it, so i only want a female one of them too.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    I have a question about DW Togekiss. After you access your mail in the My Pokemon Trainer Account, do you have to go to the global link promotions page on the global link, or is it automatically set to appear right after you access the mail?
    i think it's automatically set to appear in your entralink forest clearing, the next time you wake a poke up. but i'm not 100% sure, it's been half a year since i did it myself; please verify this, kind people of the DW thread
    Diamond team - White team - current White trainees -

Legendaries who have deigned to travel the (in-game) worlds with me -

How good is an Impish "Often scatters things." Skarmory? Keep SRing or keep this? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    after you access the mail, you need to go to the promotions page to "befriend" the togekiss. then it will show up on your friend board in the DW.

How good is an Impish "Often scatters things." Skarmory? Keep SRing or keep this? lol
    i usually just go for nature, so impish would be good enough for me...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Page 630 of 694 FirstFirst ... 530580620626627628629630631632633634640680 ... LastLast