Page 640 of 694 FirstFirst ... 540590630636637638639640641642643644650690 ... LastLast
Results 15,976 to 16,000 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    We know there is a new area that seems to be filled with Ice-Types, since the area is called as "Cool Hole".
    Awesome; thanks, Shine! I must have missed that update along the way. I wonder what aspects of the metagame this will change!

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Today's Dream World session was just average. I got to befriend 11 Pokemon during the session after visiting four different areas, and I kept a female Tropius. Then I returned to my Dream House after leaving the Tree of Dreams. I purchased another cushion from the catalog, and I placed it at the back of the house. I harvested my berries after that, and then I planted some Kelpsy and Grepa berries. I also watered other people's berries; I found 20 of them, which was surprising since it's gotten harder to find dry berries lately.

great, my last session before maintenance and the DW trolled me.

Spoiler:- result:

The good news is, willsgb's entire garden needs watering, so I water them all

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

[spoiler="result"]

90% of them asked for the Collect Gems minigame......I don't hate that game, it just takes quite a lot of time to finish.
    Also, three consecutive visits to the Mountain - no stones at all, not even an Everstone -_-

And yes, I got yet ANOTHER female Outrage Bagon -_-

Wow, you really got the best of the time you have. I don't think i've ever collected that many waiting pokemon, haha. If you ever need any stones, just let me know; otherwise, nice job!

Quote Originally Posted by Rayce View Post
    Wow, you really got the best of the time you have. I don't think i've ever collected that many waiting pokemon, haha.
    You just didn't revisit the island enough times

Usually it takes 4-5 visits to the island to befriend at least 13 Pokemon.

Also, if you can befriend at least 13 Pokemon + water 20 plants, all in a single session, then your Pokemon is ensured to get a heart emote (a level up)
    That's why I always aim to befriend at least 13.

Though I usually just stop at 13 Pokemon, since finding plants to water can take a lot of time.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

Also, if you can befriend at least 13 Pokemon + water 20 plants, all in a single session, then your Pokemon is ensured to get a heart emote (a level up)

Though I usually just stop at 13 Pokemon, since finding plants to water can take a lot of time.
    I guess not, some of the games get a little old after awhile, and then you get the bad moves with the good pokemon; I felt your pain on the Bagon, finding just the right moves on pokemon can take forever. Like my quest for a tailwind Gligar, I gave up and traded for one.

Finding plants also takes sometime, and I get rather jelly around some of the nicer homes when I "chain" through the neighborhoods :P. I guess if I tried 100% all of the time, I could level really easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayce View Post
    I felt your pain on the Bagon, finding just the right moves on pokemon can take forever. Like my quest for a tailwind Gligar, I gave up and traded for one.
    ....actually, my rant regarding Bagon is because I kept getting female Bagon with special moves, when I only need two of them
    I'm not trying to find the right moves, since Outrage IS the right move there.

I already have a female Bagon with Outrage, and a female Bagon with Dragon Dance (the Outrage one is already a level 100 Mence, in fact) which is why I don't need more....but for some reason, DW really loves to give me more. Which is good, but also kinda annoying, since they are valuable but I don't want more.

It's like leaving a gold bar behind, but at the same time you also don't want that gold bar anyway.....and that kind of thought annoys me.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Quote Originally Posted by willsgb View Post
    however today i started to send a bunch of rarer items over to my game; perhaps it's unnecessary to do so, but i'm paranoid that those items will disappear from my box if i don't go in for too long... is that just stupid?
    Probably a bit paranoid, but it doesn't hurt to send the items over if you planned on doing that eventually. You shouldn't worry about items suddenly being deleted, or about Pokemon being lost forever during the maintenance period.

Also that glitch you mentioned sounds pretty awesome btw!

Which is good, but also kinda annoying, since they are valuable but I don't want more.
    Not valuable to me. All the Bagons I have encountered have been female except one (which I didn't take), and I've encountered roughly 10-12 of them. I want male ones!

Anyway my last Dream World session wasn't very great. No good items at all, other than a Zinc. One of my regular visitors (not Momcat) had a Fresh Water on their shelf, and I decided to take it lol.
    Last edited by Chimecho3000; 4th June 2012 at 3:20 PM.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Nothing too great for me today. I got sent to the Sky my first three tries, and I didn't get anything good. Right before my session was about to dry up, I ran into an Absol. I ended up going home with him because he was the best option out of a not-so-great crop. Not that I need another Absol, but I don't have one with justify yet. I've decided to call him Enjolras, after the Les Mis character.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Will the updated Dream World be ready for us the use before the release of the sequel games in designated continents?

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Will the updated Dream World be ready for us the use before the release of the sequel games in designated continents?
    i'm assuming so...since the update is supposed to be done in 2 weeks & the game releases in japan late this month, i think...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Quote Originally Posted by Chimecho3000 View Post
    Not valuable to me. All the Bagons I have encountered have been female except one (which I didn't take), and I've encountered roughly 10-12 of them. I want male ones!

Anyway my last Dream World session wasn't very great. No good items at all, other than a Zinc.
    Regardless of the value....well you basically suffers from the same thing as me - too many female Bagon

And it's funny that you said your only good item today is a Zinc.....because during my last session yesterday, I sent back to my game a Zinc.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

What are people's dream points rite now? Mine is 51,000? Do you think there will be more things to unlock at 100,000 dream points? o.O Man, it would be great if we can get legendaries. I really want a better watering can and like 5 more rows to plant berries.

....actually, my rant regarding Bagon is because I kept getting female Bagon with special moves, when I only need two of them
    I'm not trying to find the right moves, since Outrage IS the right move there.

I already have a female Bagon with Outrage, and a female Bagon with Dragon Dance (the Outrage one is already a level 100 Mence, in fact) which is why I don't need more....but for some reason, DW really loves to give me more. Which is good, but also kinda annoying, since they are valuable but I don't want more.

It's like leaving a gold bar behind, but at the same time you also don't want that gold bar anyway.....and that kind of thought annoys me.
    That makes sense now, haha. I've never gotten too many of a Pokemon, though

Mmm, I get that feeling too; especially after a buncha Giga Drain Exeggcute's. I could see how that annoys you, although I wouldn't consider it a gold bar, but they are more useful than most other DW Pokemon (Weak Armor Skarmory) in my opinion :P.

What are people's dream points rite now? Mine is 51,000? Do you think there will be more things to unlock at 100,000 dream points? o.O Man, it would be great if we can get legendaries. I really want a better watering can and like 5 more rows to plant berries.
    I have 28560 points. I don't know if Game Freak will make us earn 100,000 points to unlock something...that seems a little excessive. 20,000 I would expect, and probably 50,000, but not 100,000. I've been accessing the Dream World for almost a year and I have only 28560. Granted, I don't go on the DW every day. I might visit once a week. But still, 100,000 is a lot.

We did receive DW Arceus a few months ago - did you get yours? DW Arceus doesn't have a special ability, but we did get it.

I would also like more rows to plant berries. I want 10 or so rows at least; it's taking me way too long to grow all of the berries I need...which is partially my fault for not visiting. But still, more rows would be nice.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    Good to see you again, willsgb! I rarely go to the Dream World anymore because I have everything that I needed from it, and it's not worth it to go there just to look for evolution stones (which I sorely need, but I have only found 1 of in months). But today, I decided I needed a Roost Skarmory for a Sandstorm team, so I went to the DW looking for a male Roost Aerodactyl or a male Roost Skarmory (since Aerodactyl can breed with Skarmory, and Roost is an egg move). On my first and only trip to the Sky, I found my male Roost Skarmory! Whoo hoo!!

After a month's hiatus from the DW during the update, I can't wait to see what they've added - I'm really hoping for some new Pokemon, since I've already got all of the ones they're offering now. Does anyone know what we are expecting from the update? Just a facelift, or maybe some new items and Pokemon?
    good to see you too ^_^ congrats on that skarmory! i've been pretty lucky with stones myself, i found an oval stone yesterday in my last pre-maintenance session; i can give you some when we come back to play in the DW again if you want, although if i do trades with anyone i'd like to do it when we're both online, to make sure we get what we're giving each other

We know there is a new area that seems to be filled with Ice-Types, since the area is called as "Cool Hole".
    that could mean anything

although you're probably right about what it means

Spoiler:- result:

hell of a troll that, loads of non-exclusive moves, and two identical burmys thanks for watering my garden btw!

i don't usually get that many pokemon, just because it takes too long to play that many games for me, even when it loads quickly; more power to you.

Probably a bit paranoid, but it doesn't hurt to send the items over if you planned on doing that eventually. You shouldn't worry about items suddenly being deleted, or about Pokemon being lost forever during the maintenance period.

Also that glitch you mentioned sounds pretty awesome btw!

Anyway my last Dream World session wasn't very great. No good items at all, other than a Zinc. One of my regular visitors (not Momcat) had a Fresh Water on their shelf, and I decided to take it lol.
    yeah, i think i jumped the gun a bit with sending stuff over, although i did plan to send most things over eventually anyway. the hoarding begins again after maintenance; the glitch can be awesome, but i've only seen it the once. if you or anyone else gets it, i hope it turns out to be useful for you!

i was lucky with items myself in my last session; i found the aforementioned oval stone, an iron, a hp up, and someone's shelf, which had a sticky barb and a spell tag on it, which i took!! happy days

as for pokemon, well. what a last session it was. the first pokemon i played for was a stantler; played a good sky race, got 62k+ points, earning me a male with disable, suits me, fair play. next screen, vulpix. oooh. that's one of my big wants; played sky race for it. really poor game, hit a spark and everything, ~55k, damn it, i probably screwed up getting the vulpix i wanted because of that, overexcitement.

i click through to see what gender it was and what move it knew.

it was female.

it knew dark pulse.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

^__________________________________________^

yeah so i took the vulpix

anyone ever used that EZ mail? i decided to check it after i'd woken mewtwo up; i actually had an unread mail from someone; i replied to him telling him i'd visited his island, although i hadn't actually today, but whatever. the system is rather restrictive, probably to avoid obscenity and abuse, but it's still very limited, and it didn't give any indication that i'd received a mail on the main page. still, was a nice susprise to find mail there at all

right, see y'all in 18 days or so, when it reopens! peace and love x
    Diamond team - White team - current White trainees -

Legendaries who have deigned to travel the (in-game) worlds with me -

@ willsgb: what d'ya know? i found a vulpix yesterday too, female w/dark pulse...even though i've had countless vulpixes, it was my only female yesterday. so i took that one... hard as heck to find dry gardens tonight. everyone either had berries or nothing at all in their gardens. i did find one garden with 15 dry spots, so it wasn't a total loss. found a lot of items tonight, like a sticky barb, a float stone, & a calcium. left the barb & the float stone on the shelf incase someone goes through tonight late...tonight's find was an absol & a male nidoran. hubby wanted the nidoran, so i'll trade him that tonight...

i think i have 65K points, i don't even try to get 500 each time, i just try to water 20 spots & play minigames until i find something interesting...guess i'll spend the maintenance time clearing out all my extra DW pokes. anything older than 6 months will be given away or released, since i'm out of PC space...again... see ya'll in a few weeks!
    Last edited by manniezmoll; 5th June 2012 at 5:59 AM.
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

somewhere in the 60k range. And yeah, I do wish they give us with 50k+ points a new area with legendaries.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Quote Originally Posted by willsgb View Post
    good to see you too ^_^ congrats on that skarmory! i've been pretty lucky with stones myself, i found an oval stone yesterday in my last pre-maintenance session; i can give you some when we come back to play in the DW again if you want, although if i do trades with anyone i'd like to do it when we're both online, to make sure we get what we're giving each other

i click through to see what gender it was and what move it knew.

it was female.

it knew dark pulse.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

^__________________________________________^

yeah so i took the vulpix
    I wish we could trade. But given that we live in different timezones AND we can only be on Dream World for an hour a day...that's like almost impossible. We'd also have to be online on this site as well to communicate lol. They should've implemented a trade feature between Dream Pals. As of now, there's no point to Dream Pals. The only benefit is that you'll always keep track of them, but if you visit people regularly and they do the same it's hard to lose them.

Congrats on the Vulpix! Vulpixs are rather rare for me, haven't gotten a femal Dark Pulse one before. As for it's counterpart (Dream World weather ability-wise) Poliwag, I haven't encountered one at all. It's the only Pokemon I haven't encountered in the Dream World yet. But it's not exactly a want of mine anyway.

Regardless of the value....well you basically suffers from the same thing as me - too many female Bagon
    It feels like they mixed up the Dream World gender ratio with Bagon lol.

somewhere in the 60k range. And yeah, I do wish they give us with 50k+ points a new area with legendaries.
    Haha in your dreams (pun intended).
    Last edited by Chimecho3000; 5th June 2012 at 9:15 AM.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Quote Originally Posted by manniezmoll View Post
    @ willsgb: what d'ya know? i found a vulpix yesterday too, female w/dark pulse...even though i've had countless vulpixes, it was my only female yesterday. so i took that one... hard as heck to find dry gardens tonight. everyone either had berries or nothing at all in their gardens. i did find one garden with 15 dry spots, so it wasn't a total loss. found a lot of items tonight, like a sticky barb, a float stone, & a calcium. left the barb & the float stone on the shelf incase someone goes through tonight late...tonight's find was an absol & a male nidoran. hubby wanted the nidoran, so i'll trade him that tonight...

i think i have 65K points, i don't even try to get 500 each time, i just try to water 20 spots & play minigames until i find something interesting...guess i'll spend the maintenance time clearing out all my extra DW pokes. anything older than 6 months will be given away or released, since i'm out of PC space...again... see ya'll in a few weeks!
    amazing, congrats ^__^ i'd been looking for that vulpix for months, another big want crossed off the list... and yeah i only found 3 plots to water after half an hour of searching through gardens, everyone gearing up for the maintenance. i'll also spend the maintenance time clearing out my clearings; nearly 80 of them :/ that's a lot of SRing. god.

that would be wonderful especially since i've got 53k so i'd have instant access will never happen though hehe

I wish we could trade. But given that we live in different timezones AND we can only be on Dream World for an hour a day...that's like almost impossible. We'd also have to be online on this site as well to communicate lol. They should've implemented a trade feature between Dream Pals. As of now, there's no point to Dream Pals. The only benefit is that you'll always keep track of them, but if you visit people regularly and they do the same it's hard to lose them.

Congrats on the Vulpix! Vulpixs are rather rare for me, haven't gotten a femal Dark Pulse one before. As for it's counterpart (Dream World weather ability-wise) Poliwag, I haven't encountered one at all. It's the only Pokemon I haven't encountered in the Dream World yet. But it's not exactly a want of mine anyway.

It feels like they mixed up the Dream World gender ratio with Bagon lol.

Haha in your dreams (pun intended).
    we could arrange a time on here, and then confirm it at the time by visiting each other, we'd see our list of visitors update, and then we'd make the trade... but yeah, it is a pretty ungainly, vague system of trading and communication that we currently have, it is just a way to keep in touch with mates and reliable garden waterers, rather then a real link; maybe they'll update it though; we'll see in a few weeks.

right, srsly, i'm off now, ttyl, on the 22nd most likely x
    Diamond team - White team - current White trainees -

Legendaries who have deigned to travel the (in-game) worlds with me -

I'm glad they implemented the berry system, but it annoys me how you can only go on once a day, do you can't water them at the proper times.

Hello there!!!
    I have a question about New DW that will be open in the next 2 weeks...

I dont know if you know,but there is a little "trick" about DW to get almost every Pokemon and Items. So,doing that trick,in just 5 minutes you could have everything. (Im not going to say anything else about it,because I´m new but I know the rules of this kind of forums and if I´d say something else such as the name of the trick/program,I could be banned. So I hope that with this little description,some smart guys of you know what Im talking about)

For me,DW minigames are boring and I dont have even an hour to waste on it. But Now that DW is being closed and they are "remaking it" Im wondering... Do you think that "trick" could be banned of DW???
    I hope not,basically because thanks to it, on every visit I have done to DW,the range of pokemon & items that showed up was huge. =(

By the way, most of all my DW Pokemon are females (this wast just luck,not because of that trick I talked previously) such as Vulpix,Poliwag,Abra...so,If anyone of you would like me to do eggs of those pokemon so they can inherite the DW ability, Here I am =)

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Ketchup Palet Town View Post
    Hello there!!!
    I have a question about New DW that will be open in the next 2 weeks...

I dont know if you know,but there is a little "trick" about DW to get almost every Pokemon and Items. So,doing that trick,in just 5 minutes you could have everything. (Im not going to say anything else about it,because I´m new but I know the rules of this kind of forums and if I´d say something else such as the name of the trick/program,I could be banned. So I hope that with this little description,some smart guys of you know what Im talking about)

For me,DW minigames are boring and I dont have even an hour to waste on it. But Now that DW is being closed and they are "remaking it" Im wondering... Do you think that "trick" could be banned of DW???
    I hope not,basically because thanks to it, on every visit I have done to DW,the range of pokemon & items that showed up was huge. =(

By the way, most of all my DW Pokemon are females (this wast just luck,not because of that trick I talked previously) such as Vulpix,Poliwag,Abra...so,If anyone of you would like me to do eggs of those pokemon so they can inherite the DW ability, Here I am =)
    Actually, don't ask it here. Even if they don't fix that "trick." It's actually banned topic, as it's actually hacking. If you really want to contest it, you'll really need to convince most of the staff otherwise.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Actually, don't ask it here. Even if they don't fix that "trick." It's actually banned topic, as it's actually hacking. If you really want to contest it, you'll really need to convince most of the staff otherwise.
    Oops,Ok. Thanks for the info. I guess I will have to go to another forum haha.

Sorry. Delete my message if you think it is necessary.

This might be old, but I just noticed this on the official site:

One important change to the Pokémon Dream World you should really know about: Berries you’ve collected won’t stay in your Treasure Chest forever! If you don’t visit the Pokémon Dream World for a long time, after 100 days the Tree of Dreams will begin to absorb your Berries and convert them into Dream Points. One of each kind of Berry you own will remain in your Treasure Chest, however. The 100-day countdown has already begun, so be sure to log into your account when the updated site goes live if you want to keep all your Berries!
    What? Why? That's so stupid. -_-
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Page 640 of 694 FirstFirst ... 540590630636637638639640641642643644650690 ... LastLast