Page 649 of 694 FirstFirst ... 549599639645646647648649650651652653659 ... LastLast
Results 16,201 to 16,225 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Quote Originally Posted by KimmyC View Post
    So i failed to get two pokemon in Icy Cave because I didn't get a good enough score on the Play on Ice game. Anyone know what score you need to actually make the pokemon happy?
    I want to say 10,000 but I can't for sure. I usually feel pretty safe once at that point.

Last night's Japanese Dream World session was kind of sluggish, but I managed to access the Island of Dreams eventually. I was sent to several areas, and I befriended 9 Pokemon in total. I kept a Baltoy and then I headed over to my Dream Pal's houses to water their berries and such. I didn't find many dry berries, so I searched through Share Shelves instead to pass the time. I found a Poison Jewel and a Ghost Jewel, which was cool. I harvested my Watmel Berries, and planted some Durin and Belue Berries before signing off.

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    Pleasant Forest: Grass, Electric, Poison, Bug
    Rugged Mountain: Fire, Rock, Ground
    Spooky Manor: Psychic, Ghost, Dark
    Sparkling Sea: Water
    Icy Cave: Ice
    Windswept Sky: Flying
    No preference: Dragon, Normal
    Not Tested: Fighting, Steel
    Smogon found out that Fighting is a Rugged Mountain type, so if anybody has a pure Steel type, send it to Dream World, enter the Dream Isle multiple times (even after it dries up) and record how many times you went to each area. Make sure you have all areas unlocked.

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

^
    I assume Steel would be either no preference OR a Mountain type.
    It just doesn't fit any other areas.

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Isn't the hidden hallows making Dream World Obsolete?

You can get nose pass, poliwhirll, and even dragonite with their hidden abilities!!! wtf!?
    Not all Pokemon are available in Hidden Hollow, and many of them are already available in DW, which means people already have them anyway.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Just finished up my weekly trip in the DW, in my Black game I harvested my berries and planted what I had of the 4 new berries. I found 5 dry berries on my DW pals gardens, and with Glalie tucked in I went to the Icy Cave 5/6 times. I didn't take anything this time. In my White game Delibird sent me to the sky for the first 3 times , then I got to the cave for the next 3 runs. I managed to find a NeverMeltIce, Ghost Gem, and some berries. Of the 13 pokes I befriended 2 were females Snorunt and Nosepass, I also found a Lunatone. Since I really wanted a pure Ice type, and I like Froslass, I took Snorunt home with me. I figured it would take awhile to SR her for good stats, but the first one produced a relatively superior with Sp. Atk that couldn't be better! Awesome! Now she is tucked into the DW and I can't wait to get back to the cave for more of the new stuff.
        Spoiler:- Dream world name:
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

I just had a pretty good trip to the DW. I tucked in a Piplup and started out by harvesting some berries. Then I went to the Island of Dreams, and went to the mountain, sea, and sky areas several times. I ended up with a bunch of females that I didn't have - Phanpy, Gligar, Koffing, and Burmy. I decided to keep Gligar, since I've been wanting a female DW Gliscor for awhile. I hope I see another female Phanpy soon, though, because I really want one of those as well!
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2r40gt0.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/j0wppv.jpg[/IMG]
    ~Shiny Card~
    If You're Interested in Shiny Hunting, Check Out Shiny Hunters United!

Vanillite in again

3 - Icy Cave
    2 - Windswept Sky
    2 - Pleasant Forest

-_-

Tucked my Swinub in today (I want Icy Cave, but I also still needs access to the Mountain, and that's possible only by tucking in Swinub, who is Ice/Ground)

3 x Icy Cave (or 4, I forgot)
    1 x Sea
    1 x Mountain

Almost nothing good, all are male, I eventually decided to pick Outrage Gible at the Dream Tree. There's a Fissure Shieldon as well, but the Hidden Ability is not that interesting to me, and a Snover, but it has no special move.

And I found NOTHING that I want from the Mountain.

Next session I'll tuck in my Swinub again.

Also, the new minigame rather sucks. I like that it is fast (only 60 seconds) but WHY did the Pokemon slide in such a SLOW speed?? I mean, they're sliding on ICE!!

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Also, the new minigame rather sucks. I like that it is fast (only 60 seconds) but WHY did the Pokemon slide in such a SLOW speed?? I mean, they're sliding on ICE!!
    OMG I know right? This game makes me rage. When those cakes drop down at the very end, if they're at least 2 tiles away, I won't be able to get them. -_-

I swear the AI is slightly faster too...
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

I managed to get on to the DW again this weekend. Harvested my berries in my Black game, cruised through th Icy Cave a few times and took home a female Shieldon. In my White game Snorunt took me to the Forest and Icy Cave about equally. I met quite a few good female pokes that I was interested in, and a few males (like Swinub). In the end I settled on a Sand Force Diglett with Beat Up (an Egg move). I was able to find 20 dry berries to water and got the heart emote for Snorunt before the time's up notice appeared. So I quickly put a few things on my share shelf and took a few treasures home before waking up Snorunt. She is now at level 11! Next time, I hope to harvest my Leppa, Belue, Watmel and Durin berries.
        Spoiler:- Dream world name:
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

Yesterday's Dream World session was decent enough. After I tucked in a Pokemon, I went over to the Island of Dreams and I was sent to the Sparkling Sea area twice. I befriended 7 Pokemon there, and 5 more in the Spooky Manor area. I decided to keep a male Duskull at the Tree of Dreams, and then I returned to my garden. I planted some Magost, Bluk, Watmel, Durin, Leppa and Nanab Berries, then I watered other people's berries for them. I bought another plush doll from the furniture catalog and then I signed off.

I encountered several females and three Swinub today, though, disappointingly, none of the Swinub were female. Instead, I took home a female Sandshrew, which I was quite happy with. I also planted more berries, as I intend to purchase a new home (the manor). I've almost got sufficient berries now; once these Nanab Berries are finished growing, I should have enough.

I tucked in Klang, a pure Steel type. Someone on Smogon said that based on their findings, Steel Pokemon favor the Mountain and the Cave. My experiment supports this.

Rugged Mountain: 9
    Sparkling Sea: 3
    Icy Cave: 13
    Pleasant Forest: 2
    Spooky Manor: 1

Total Times: 28

Hoenn has disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    I tucked in Klang, a pure Steel type. Someone on Smogon said that based on their findings, Steel Pokemon favor the Mountain and the Cave. My experiment supports this.

Rugged Mountain: 9
    Sparkling Sea: 3
    Icy Cave: 13
    Pleasant Forest: 2
    Spooky Manor: 1

Total Times: 28
    Interesting! I wonder if there are more types that favor more than one area. Based on some people's posts, it seems that way.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    Interesting! I wonder if there are more types that favor more than one area. Based on some people's posts, it seems that way.
    I think I forgot to post the three times I went to the sky, but that is no big deal.

Hoenn has disappointed.

Had a good session today.

Got 3 Heart Scales and a Light Clay from Icy Cave. Took home a female Aromatherapy Cleffa.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Quote Originally Posted by Chimecho3000 View Post
    Had a good session today.

Got 3 Heart Scales and a Light Clay from Icy Cave. Took home a female Aromatherapy Cleffa.
    dangit!!! been trying to get a female cleffa...all mine have been male...

EDIT: MORE DW maintenance?! must have just popped up in the last hour or so after i tucked my snorunt & vanillite in...
    Last edited by manniezmoll; 2nd July 2012 at 3:08 PM.
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

so i choose to go on Dream world today to try out icy cave. Got there on my first try, but found nothing but items -__-

i then get sent to sparkling Sea 3 times, thanks to the Feebas i sent in i assume. Then in the Middle of my session DW decides its gonna go under maintenance and tells me to try again later

My birthday is on this month and I didn't received the message about the Birthday Togekiss, which I would receive this month, as Serebii.net pointed out.

??
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    My birthday is on this month and I didn't received the message about the Birthday Togekiss, which I would receive this month, as Serebii.net pointed out.
    I believe you need to wait until your actual birthday. I didn't receive mine at the beginning of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    I believe you need to wait until your actual birthday. I didn't receive mine at the beginning of the month.
    Oh, I thought it was actually during any day of the month based on the text saying that. Joke's on me.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post

??
    which messages are you checking? your DW messages or your pokemon.com messages?
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Default New Item in Icy Cave

Hi,

I just got an Iron Ball in Icy Cave. Again, I have 74 thousand points, so it may be a high point item.

I have lots in game from my band of Thieves (pickup) but some folks have few & they cost BP!

I will continue to post new finds.

Today's Japanese Dream World session was pretty generic to be honest. After tucking in a Pokemon, I headed over to the Island of Dreams and I accessed the Icy Cave area twice, but I only befriended 6 Pokemon there. I was sent to some other areas of the Dream World after that, but I eventually went to the Tree of Dreams and I chose to keep a Lunatone. I wandered over to my garden soon after, and I harvested my berries and I planted some more Watmel, Durin, Wepear, Cornn, Razz and Aguav Berries.

If you already took home a Pokemon from the Tree of Dreams using the Pokemon that you have tucked in, and you never woke it up, your Island will be dry until you wake it up. Even if that's not the case, try waking up your Pokemon and putting another one to sleep. Someone else had this problem as well, and waking up their Pokemon solved the problem; it may be some kind of glitch.
    I see. So that's the problem. Thank you.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Page 649 of 694 FirstFirst ... 549599639645646647648649650651652653659 ... LastLast