Page 670 of 694 FirstFirst ... 570620660666667668669670671672673674680 ... LastLast
Results 16,726 to 16,750 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Quote Originally Posted by willsgb View Post
    ok... jesus... i haven't posted here in ages... sorry for that guys... honestly, i've had a turbulent time in my personal life recently, and on top of things, my computer started telling me that the hard disk is basically going to fail soon, so i've backed everything up on this POS that now takes half an hour to start up, and i'm going to take it to the shop for repairs, i've got this mental huge guarantee which covers it, but i'll be gone again until it's repaired and returned to me.

i'll try to squeeze a PGL session in tomorrow before i take the comp to the shop, but i haven't been using the thing frequently because of the troubles recently. suffice to say, i miss it and will get back into it regularly very soon, and will start posting here regularly too... so take it easy everyone, hope you're all well! x
    That sucks, hope your computer gets better. Hope you're doing well too.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Took a break from the Dream World yesterday, but went back today.

Black: Sent a Cubchoo to sleep, had a quite good session. Got to the Sky and the Icy Cave three times each. I befriended 4 Pokemon, one of them was female, a Delibird. It might have one of the most pointless DW abilities, but I kept it either way.

White: Tucked in a Cryogonal, had a good session here as well. Got to the Icy Cave three times, the Manor and the Sky once each. Befriended two Pokemon, one of them was female, a Sneasel. I kept it as I didn't have one since before.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Quote Originally Posted by mario_fan View Post
    What berry did you use to get flavors like that?
    Like what manniezmoll said, I used Lum Berry

Also, never mind what I said about bite-size scoop doesn't seems to matter, it DOES matter. If you make too many oversized/way too small scoops, the point WILL be reduced, instead of multiplied by 2, it is multiplied by 1.4 for example.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

[IMG]http://i46.*******.com/2w3e2qp.jpg[/IMG]

The epitome of a hot start.

Tonight's Japanese Dream World session was good. I was sent to the Rugged Mountain and Pleasant Forest areas, and I befriended 11 Pokemon in total. I kept a male Spinda and then I returned to my garden to harvest my berries. I planted Babiri, Passho, Grepa, Lum and Haban Berries, and then I headed over to my Dream Pal's gardens. I watered a few dry berries there, and I also visited a few houses since I had nothing else to do. I searched through Share Shelves as a last resort, then I signed off.

Do you think pokemon Like Aerodactyl and Rhyperior will get special moves like head smash in Dream World through an update? Because they have rockhead and reckless respectively which are available. More people would definitely use other Dream World Pokemon. Perhaps you can get those special moves when you reach certain milestones like 25,000 dream points.

Also, can we give existing and future dream world pokemon moves like Extremespeed or Quiver Dance. They could be Pikachu, Houndour, Ledyba, Budew, Finneon, Mantine, Oddish, Lotad, Kricketune, Ralts.

When DW Shiftry becomes available, wouldn't it be great it learned Leaf blade, a better physical grass move than Seed Bomb.

If you have 100,000 dream points, you can encounter a Shiny Pokemon and when you befriend it, it won't appear anymore. Better yet, you reach the milestone in B/W, you get a shiny mascot according to your game. For B/W 2, you can get a shiny pokemon that is not Kyurem of the Fused Pokemon. So, but the prequel and the sequel, and you can get the 2 shiny mascot pokemon.
    Last edited by confuser987; 25th August 2012 at 6:51 AM.

What exactly does it mean when my cartridge tells me that "Game Sync has run out of energy"? The only answers I could find were related to changing the clock and/ or using the game in another DS, neither of which I have done.
    Friend Code: 2809 8504 5239

Friend Safari: Minccino, Lillipup and Ditto

Time Zone: GMT -4/ U.S. Eastern

Went to the Dream World today, sent in two Glaceons, hoping to get to the Icy Cave as many times as possible.

Black: My hopes were fulfilled, I got to the Icy Cave six times in a row. Befriended 2 Pokemon, but both of them were Male, so I didn't keep either of them.

White: My expectations didn't go all the way here, I got to the Icy Cave and the Sea twice each, the Sky and the Mountain once each. Befriended three Pokemon, but all of them were Male here as well, and I did therefore not keep either of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Earendil View Post
    What exactly does it mean when my cartridge tells me that "Game Sync has run out of energy"? The only answers I could find were related to changing the clock and/ or using the game in another DS, neither of which I have done.
    [QUOTE=varanus_komodoensis;14982177]The game will do this if:

1. You have changed the date/time on your DS within the past 24 hours
    2. You have used a cheating device within the past 24 hours
    3. You have ATTEMPTED to use the Game Sync within the past 24 hours. Every time that you ATTEMPT to use it before 24 hours is up, the 24-hour counter resets. So if you try to tuck in a Pokemon 23 hours and 59 minutes after you last visited the DW, you will have to wait another 24 hours.
    4. You put your cartridge in another system within the past 24 hours.
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

The latest update in June changed the Game Sync time from 24 to 20 hours.

Both of my DW accounts continue to have an item that is eluding them (Iron Ball from my White account, Lagging Tail from my Black account). I don't even remember the random Pokes I took home with me, but I watered berries, visted islands fro the first time in a long time, and I purchased some new PokeDolls from the catalog.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by jabs4 View Post
    The latest update in June changed the Game Sync time from 24 to 20 hours.
    Good to know!

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    Both of my DW accounts continue to have an item that is eluding them (Iron Ball from my White account, Lagging Tail from my Black account). I don't even remember the random Pokes I took home with me, but I watered berries, visted islands fro the first time in a long time, and I purchased some new PokeDolls from the catalog.
    What do you guys do with these random Pokemon that you bring home? If I don't meet a Pokemon I want, then I don't bring one home at all. If I did, I would be running out of box space.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

[QUOTE=manniezmoll;15022496]
    Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    The game will do this if:

1. You have changed the date/time on your DS within the past 24 hours
    2. You have used a cheating device within the past 24 hours
    3. You have ATTEMPTED to use the Game Sync within the past 24 hours. Every time that you ATTEMPT to use it before 24 hours is up, the 24-hour counter resets. So if you try to tuck in a Pokemon 23 hours and 59 minutes after you last visited the DW, you will have to wait another 24 hours.
    4. You put your cartridge in another system within the past 24 hours.

The odd thing is, I have done none of these. I only use that particular cartridge in one DS, and this was the first time I have tried to visit the Dream World with my Black in something like three months. I also do not cheat. I found out in Generation IV that changing the DS' time is more trouble than it is worth, so the only time I meddle with it is for Daylight Savings.
    Friend Code: 2809 8504 5239

Friend Safari: Minccino, Lillipup and Ditto

Time Zone: GMT -4/ U.S. Eastern

What do you guys do with these random Pokemon that you bring home? If I don't meet a Pokemon I want, then I don't bring one home at all. If I did, I would be running out of box space.
    I don't capture stuff right away. It might sit in the field for a very long time before I get around to capturing it.

I end up trading a lot away to people who've never set up their own Dream World stuff.
    Last edited by randomspot555; 25th August 2012 at 9:28 PM.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

I just got off the Dream World. I visited the Rugged Mountain, Icy Cave and Spooky Manor ares and I befriended 12 Pokemon in total. I decided to keep a Bagon, and then I went back to my garden and I harvested my berries. I planted some Durin, Watmel, Magost, Wepear and Sitrus Berries in the unoccupied soil after that, and I visited other people's gardens when I finished. I watered some dry berries, and then I searched through people's Share Shelves for items. I signed off after looking through my friend board.

i try to keep a breeding pair of the major stuff i want, everything else gets traded away. i've literally given away over a hundred DW pokes over the last year or so. my husband gets first pick, then whatever's left over gets listed in my DW giveaway on here...

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Do you think pokemon Like Aerodactyl and Rhyperior will get special moves like head smash in Dream World through an update? Because they have rockhead and reckless respectively which are available. More people would definitely use other Dream World Pokemon. Perhaps you can get those special moves when you reach certain milestones like 25,000 dream points.

Also, can we give existing and future dream world pokemon moves like Extremespeed or Quiver Dance. They could be Pikachu, Houndour, Ledyba, Budew, Finneon, Mantine, Oddish, Lotad, Kricketune, Ralts.

When DW Shiftry becomes available, wouldn't it be great it learned Leaf blade, a better physical grass move than Seed Bomb.

If you have 100,000 dream points, you can encounter a Shiny Pokemon and when you befriend it, it won't appear anymore. Better yet, you reach the milestone in B/W, you get a shiny mascot according to your game. For B/W 2, you can get a shiny pokemon that is not Kyurem of the Fused Pokemon. So, but the prequel and the sequel, and you can get the 2 shiny mascot pokemon.
    While the first three things you said are possible to happen if the PGL staff programmed it in, the last one regarding Shiny encounter CANNOT happen, because of the way the Entralink itself is programmed.

Besides, if I recall correctly there's no overworld shiny sprites programmed into B/W. Not even for the normal Pokemon, let alone legendaries.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

Can anyone else not log on? It says maintainence and has said for about 30 hours now.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 5372 7090 9406
    Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 2967 6551 1317

Quote Originally Posted by teamfranchise View Post
    Can anyone else not log on? It says maintainence and has said for about 30 hours now.
    i just got off the PGL about 20 minutes ago...

Can you tuck in Keldeo? I am planning on getting my Gamestop Keldeo either monday or tuesday.

The Japanese Dream World site was laggy for me this morning. I managed to tuck in a Pokemon eventually, and I visited the Sparkling Sea, Pleasant Forest and Rugged Mountain areas. I befriended 11 Pokemon in total and I kept a male Bellsprout. After that I returned to my garden and I harvested my berries. I planted some Chesto, Oran, Cheri and Lum Berries in the unoccupied soil after that, and then I visited other gardens where I watered berries for points. I redecorated my house with some new desks and then I signed off.

Quote Originally Posted by teamfranchise View Post
    30 hours? Impossible, I just logged in yesterday, and wake up then tuck in my Cubchoo again.

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Can you tuck in Keldeo? I am planning on getting my Gamestop Keldeo either monday or tuesday.
    No, you can't. Most likely because there's still no DW artwork for its Resolute Forme. Same thing also happens to the Kami Trio, they cannot be tucked in now due to their Therian Forme.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Ah, finally got a DWF Spheal. Still need to get a DWF Spiritomb. Might try my luck using the GTS and try to get lucky.
    Pokemon White FC: 2537-9783-8656 - Axel
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 1163-9089-5196 - Axel

It's working again now. I just had the maitenence logo up all day and all night and all day again. But I got in again last night. All for a Taillow. Awesome.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 5372 7090 9406
    Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 2967 6551 1317

Took a break from the Dream World during the weekend, but went back today.

Black: Sent in a Glalie, had a quite boring session. Got to the Icy Cave four times, the Manor and the Forest once each. Befriended three Pokemon, they were 2 Diglett and a Dunsprace. All of them were Male as usual, so I didn't keep either of them.

White: Sent in a Vanillite, had a somewhat better session here. Got to the Icy Cave three times, the Manor twice, the Forest and the Sea once each. Befriended three Pokemon here too, a Shieldon, a Snubbull and a Doduo. But all three of them were Male here as well, and I did therefore not keep either of them.

Page 670 of 694 FirstFirst ... 570620660666667668669670671672673674680 ... LastLast