Page 681 of 694 FirstFirst ... 581631671677678679680681682683684685691 ... LastLast
Results 17,001 to 17,025 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Say, does anyone have any Micle berries in the Dream World? I kinda need one.

___
    I redistributed a few more berries from my White house to my White 2 house. Soon I'll have a very productive garden, though 3 plots is far from my other house of 9. Oh, I found a Voltorb with Natural Cure. It piqued my interest.

omg omg omg

The Klink C-Gear has been made available for an extended period. I unlocked it, as well as all of the other recent promotions. I then set it as my C-Gear skin and decorated my house with the new dolls.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    Say, does anyone have any Micle berries in the Dream World? I kinda need one.
    Pretty certain those are unreleased for the DW.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    Pretty certain those are unreleased for the DW.
    They were a free gift to those that participated in one of the Japanese tournaments
    I'm dream pals with someone whose growing them in their garden, even

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    They were a free gift to those that participated in one of the Japanese tournaments
    Shows how much I know.

Is there a list of released Gen 5 berries (DW and otherwise?) and how to obtain them pr in the case of events how they're distributed? I used to use Bulbapedia but none of their berry articles even mention DW.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Have there been anymore berries released in this way?

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    Shows how much I know.

Is there a list of released Gen 5 berries (DW and otherwise?) and how to obtain them pr in the case of events how they're distributed? I used to use Bulbapedia but none of their berry articles even mention DW.
    As far as I'm aware:

Unavailable berries

Rabuta
    Nomel
    Spelon
    Pamtre
    Custap
    Jaboca
    Rowap

Available but not in DW
    Liechi
    Ganlon
    Salac
    Petaya
    Apicot
    Lansat
    Starf
    Enigma

The Stat raising berries are available through the Join Avenue in BW2, Lansat and Starf are available from the Battle Subway in BW1. Enigma Berries came with the wi-fi Darkrai a few months back. Micle has already been discussed. The rest of them are available through normal dream world means.

Out of the 7 unreleased, the first 4 are ex poffin/pokeblock ingredients so will likely be decor currency in the future. The last 3 have always been "event berries", so will either come on event pokémon, or made available in the same way the Micle has been.
    Last edited by 1quacka1; 21st October 2012 at 2:20 PM.
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

Friend Safari: Psychic

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

new passwords for DW: Pikachu doll-RAPDRA; Black Kyurem, White Kyurem and Meloetta dolls-CATDFYH; B/W Keldeo C Gear skin- KELDEOCGEARBW; B2/W2 Keldeo C Gear skin-KELDEOCGEARBW2
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Had a huge day with points. Got 840 Dream Points this session. I used up my entire hour and it was bugging me during the end so I quickly got to the tree and put in a Female Sandshrew.

Also...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragalge View Post
    We'll get Mega Flygon/Milotic when Roy gets his job back in SSB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disaster_Lord View Post
    Welcome to the Internet, enjoy your Ridley on smash claims, now with fairy type add on for 20% extra coolness factor.

Quote Originally Posted by 1quacka1 View Post
    Have there been anymore berries released in this way?
    Nope, Micle's the first one to be like this.
    I'm guessing if any of the event berries or the stat berries go into Dream World, it will probably be through similar ways

I have Micle berries. It takes 6 days to give fruits.The first five berries that I planted I'll use to plant it again. only on 10/21 I'll start distribute between my friends, probably. don't expect to see anyone giving a micle berry before this day.
    Last edited by Maverick Hunter; 13th October 2012 at 2:39 PM.
    My friend code. 5071 4833 9653

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick Hunter View Post
    I have Micle berries. It takes 6 days to give fruits.The first five berries that I planted I'll use to plant it again. only on 10/21 I'll start distribute between my friends, probably. don't expect to see anyone giving a micle berry before this day.
    Too bad I'm not a friend. ;__:

My nicknames on DW are Zerohunter (japanese PGL), Zerohunter1(korean PGL) and Zerohunter2 (Brazilian PGL). Probably I won't be the only one to do that.
    My friend code. 5071 4833 9653

^ That information is useless. The only way to find your house by name is through dumb luck.

I know I ain't the only one thinkin' it. The watering can has gotten too small.

so i tucked in my White game finally and there were no issues with that, so that's good.

And then I harvested my berries, replanted my last few Persims to cap off and then checked out the new goods and OH MY GOD WHY
    15 Kasib & 15 Passho
    250 Pinaps
    150 Cornn & Wepear
    340 Pecha?!
    375 CHERI?!?!?!?
    335 Oran berries???

Thankfully I already had plenty of Magost and some spare Figy/Sitrus to get the one table.
    The only good thing is that I only need ~50 more Cornn & Wepear and the Kasib/Passho will take a week to grow in.

The worst part is....I have no Oran berries. At all. I believe I have at least 5 of every single berry type but not a single Oran berry.

I'm never going to make any headway into the Leppa/Durin/Belue/Watmel items at this rate.

very sure you somehow misread the berry cost badly

The highest berry cost for the new items is 300, and that's for the new Gingerbread House. The second highest is the Snorlax Doll, which takes 200 Pinap, not 250......

Absolutely nothing requires as much as 340 Pecha, 375 Cheri, and 335 Oran.....

EDIT : wait, maybe you meant the total? I haven't count, but if it's the total, it makes much more sense

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick Hunter View Post
    My nicknames on DW are Zerohunter (japanese PGL), Zerohunter1(korean PGL) and Zerohunter2 (Brazilian PGL). Probably I won't be the only one to do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    ^ That information is useless. The only way to find your house by name is through dumb luck.

I know I ain't the only one thinkin' it. The watering can has gotten too small.
    Not dumb luck, we just his DW ID and hope he's on the same server as us.

I found a friend of a friend growing Micle berries. I've sent a friend request to them in case I can't see the bridge to their island through my friend again. Hopefully s/he'll put some on his/her share shelf
    Last edited by 1quacka1; 14th October 2012 at 5:06 PM.

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

I've just noticed that one of my dream pals has Micle berries growing in their garden - I didn't even realise that berry had been released yet. I'll have to look through some share shelves for one...
    Last edited by Heliotrope; 14th October 2012 at 5:43 PM.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

A friend's garden:

Hopefully they'll put them on the share shelf and they'll still be there this time tomorrow

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

Every house I've seen with Micles have empty share shelves. That does not bode well for the sharing of these things.

I hate it when people have empty share shelves. You could at least put some rubbish items on there to make it seem like you're trying. ... Especially when you're sending me a dream pal request. >_>

Empty share shelves always give me the impression that they don't visit the Dream World too often. I always try to put lots of interesting items on mine.

I wish my Snivy would hurry up and shine in White 2; I'm looking forward to using the DW in my new game and collecting some 5th gen DW Pokemon.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

On the subject of share shelves, I usually keep the following on mine:
    1 item, usually a type-specific gem
    2 of the following berries: Watmel/Durin/Belue/Leppa/Lum
    6 EV-reducing berries - 1 of each kind

Hey, does anyone know if you can get shinies in DW?

Fc: 3695-0172-1881

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by TherianForm View Post
    Hey, does anyone know if you can get shinies in DW?
    Shinies will never appear in the Entree Forest. So, no shinies from the Dream World. You'll have to breed to get a shiny with its hidden (aka dream world) ability.

I sent a friend request to someone with a Micle Berry plant on his/her garden, hopefully the friend request is already accepted by now

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

edit: NVM - I have found my answer.
    Last edited by Mare; 17th October 2012 at 1:14 PM.
    IGN: Nick
    3DS FC: 4897 - 7040 - 0177
    ~~~
    Current MM:
    Previous MM's: Chansey, Furfrou, Mawile

Found a Micle Berry! Ironically not through my friend who grew them (he/she had harvested them but either didn't put them on their share shelf or they had already been taken), but through a random island that came up when I looked at my dream map. Though when I went to swap it came up with the text "this item has already been swapped", the swappee must have found the shelf at about the same time as me and was just quicker. Disappointed, I checked one of their friends and sure enough they had one on their share shelf. I managed to get that one.
    Last edited by 1quacka1; 17th October 2012 at 2:14 PM.

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

Page 681 of 694 FirstFirst ... 581631671677678679680681682683684685691 ... LastLast