Page 682 of 694 FirstFirst ... 582632672678679680681682683684685686692 ... LastLast
Results 17,026 to 17,050 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

found a micle berry on a shelf, couldn't plant it yet, though. i'd done all my planting for the day & the garden is full. it'll get planted tomorrow when one of my oran berries is done. does anyone know how many micle berries you get from the plant...5, 10? gonna assume it's 5, but hope for 10. it would make the replanting & harvest go alot faster if you get more than 5...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

My dream world had a rare crash spot again, this time is was on my dream world house. Essentially, it loads to 30% and just stays there ad infinitum. I couldn't do a thing to my stuff after planting the berries on my White version house. Needless to say, I am very depressed about it. I have to wait until tomorrow to use either of my houses due to the "infinite loading screen of death" in the most important part of the dream world.

I have 2 sorts of bugs after the last maintenance:

I cannot reach the tree and cannot play the pokemon café mini game with both versions BW2. Always endless loading with 0%. Refreshing the page or new logging on does not help.

Has anybody else such problems?

I went on the English Dream World last night; it had been an entire month since I was last on there. I decided to tuck in a Purrloin as soon as I got on, and after planting some Kasib, Lum and Razz Berries, I headed to the Island of Dreams. I was only sent to the Spooky Manor area, but I managed to befriend 8 Pokemon in total. I kept a female Spoink at the Tree of Dreams, then I went to water other people's berries for points. I decorated my house with new furniture after that, and then I signed off.

I got really lucky today. A generous person put a Micle Berry on my share shelf. I wish I would've checked the history beforehand to find out who sent it. But I digress, I'll plant it first chance I get. Everyone deserves to have one.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    I got really lucky today. A generous person put a Micle Berry on my share shelf. I wish I would've checked the history beforehand to find out who sent it. But I digress, I'll plant it first chance I get. Everyone deserves to have one.
    That's great of that person. I'm almost done in getting all the pokemon (all female if they have the option of being) available in the BW DW.

It was me, I think~

Meanwhile my White has made great strides in terms of berries. I've cleaned out the new dolls and have begun work on getting the Pecha, Cheri and Oran berries built up for the house (and items).
    A couple of days ago I even managed to buy the Tree House (300 Leppa, Watmel, and ... Durin, I think?) so that's wonderful.

More importantly my 10th berry row finally made it in! I decided to celebrate by planting my left over Durin & Belues. Still need to get all the normal furniture and all.

I also nabbed a Micle Berry off my B2's friend's share shelf so I can plant more of those later on.

One of my dream pal's islands had an entire share shelf full of micle berries. O.O

... needless to say, I now have a lot of them growing in my garden. I'll be happy to share them out once they're ready. ^_^

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

I managed to plant that one Micle I got yesterday. Soon I shall grow an ARMY of them! Bwahahahaha!!! *coughs violently* Ahem. Anyway, my White 2 house is up to 5 rows now. If I can get a 6th row soon, I'll be able to grow three of each EV berry, just like at my White 1 house.

I haven't gotten a Micle Berry since I haven't been active on the Dream World. Knowing my luck (or lack thereof) I wouldn't be able to find one on a Share Shelf anyway. But I did go on the Dream World last night. I was sent to the Icy Cave and Sparkling Sea areas a few times, and I befriended 7 Pokemon (2 of them were female). I decided to keep a Whismur at the Tree of Dreams, and then I planted some berries. I also realized that a new row of soil was added, which was fabulous. I signed off after that.

EternalSword7, I think one of the house I visited today is yours.....if you found a visitor named Brightshine, that's me. Send me a friend request if it's really you

Anyway, I still haven't find anyone with a Micle Berry on the share shelf......though I do found someone planting it in his/her garden, so I send a friend request to him/her.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    EternalSword7, I think one of the house I visited today is yours.....if you found a visitor named Brightshine, that's me. Send me a friend request if it's really you
    My dream world name is exactly the same as my SPPf name. You'll know with absolute certainty if it's me.
    But I'll take a look at my two DW houses tomorrow for any users named Brightshine.
    > I do have a third house under my name, but it's my sister's DW house, and it hasn't been used in ages. Hopefully you didn't visit that.

*Sigh*, my computer makes going online such an agonizing excersize. Now with B2W2 out I have 4 trips to the DW to go through...
    Black - harvested and planted 9 rows of berries, visited my dwpals and accepted a few dw requests (including myself, so all my accounts are now linked).
    White - 9 rows of berries, took in the dw island for a few runs, emptied my watering pail visiting my dw pals. Accepted several dw requests, and traded stuff on share shelves.
    Black2 - I have 3 rows of berries now, got a horsea at the tree, visited my few pals and accepted 5 requests, and made several as well.
    White2 - I only have 2 rows, but will have 3 on my next visit. On my first run through the island I came across a male Druddigon (can't remember the move), I took him at the tree even though I went through the island several times and befriended 10 pokes. Visited my 3 dw pals, made a number of requests and emptied my pail.

I haven't come across any Micle berries yet ... what area are they in?
        Spoiler:- Dream world name:
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

Quote Originally Posted by Fenyxfyr View Post

I haven't come across any Micle berries yet ... what area are they in?
    They were given to JP players who participated in a PGL tourney, so you'll only find them on share shelves.
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

Friend Safari: Psychic

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

Quote Originally Posted by 1quacka1 View Post
    They were given to JP players who participated in a PGL tourney, so you'll only find them on share shelves.
    And most of them seem quite adamant about not sharing them on their share shelves.

i found someone today that had 5 micle berries on their shelf...i'll get them planted tomorrow...could just be that they take so long to grow, people want to wait until they get a good number before sharing them...at least that was my plan...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

I finally found someone whose garden was full of dry berries today, so I gained a lot of points from watering them. Aside from that, I went from house to house to search through Share Shelves, but I didn't find any good items; some shelves only had like one berry on them, which was disappointing. I also noticed a lot of new house designs that I hadn't noticed before, mostly from Japanese Dream World users. After that, I went to the Island of Dreams and I accessed some areas. I kept a female Sandshrew and then I signed off.

Dream World crapped out on me again today. This time it gave me the "infinite loading creen of death" at the 25% loading point just after you click the continue button. I didn't even get to touch my White 2 house at all.

Dream World crapped out on me again today. This time it gave me the "infinite loading creen of death" at the 25% loading point just after you click the continue button. I didn't even get to touch my White 2 house at all.
    Wow that stinks. I just tried to get to the news and events page via there and it gave me an error. Went to the Pokemon fun zone page and was able to access news and events from there. So it seems as if the Global Link page is having some issues as well as Dream World.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

I was able to harvest my Micle berries today. I got 5, I replanted 3 and put 2 on my share shelf
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

Friend Safari: Psychic

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

Ughhh, I want those Micle Berries SO BAD! I'd be happy if I got one. Today I was sending requests to all people I saw growing Micle Berries. And I didn't see any of them on Share Shelves so my hunt isn't over yet.
    I already got everything I want on my White DW and I'd be ready to start all over again with my White 2 DW if I got Micles... without them I feel I have something undone, something left behind
    Immer weiter weg

Finally started doing the Dream World stuffs.

It's a shame you can only do it for an hour, but this sounds like something to be played in small increments over time. The minigames....aren't nearly as bad as I feared. They're actually kind of fun.

I have some really crappy berries though. Hopefully I'll find better ones tomorrow.

My Micle is almost ready. If they grow 5, I'll be able to share 2 and grow 3 more.

I went on the Dream World this morning. I visited my house first and I bought some new furniture. I had enough berries to buy a new house, but I like the one I have at the moment, so I decided to just leave it. I harvested some of my berries (half of them were still just sprouts and were dry, so I had to water them). I then went to the Island of Dreams and I was sent to the Sparkling Sea and Icy Cave areas. I befriended 10 Pokemon and I kept a male Snorunt. I then went to water other people's berries, then I signed off.

I have a load of micle berries growing in my Black garden (and one growing in White). They looked like they might be ready today, so if they are, I'll be trying to share a lot of them out to random people. ^_^

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

Page 682 of 694 FirstFirst ... 582632672678679680681682683684685686692 ... LastLast