Page 685 of 694 FirstFirst ... 585635675681682683684685686687688689 ... LastLast
Results 17,101 to 17,125 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

My Black 2 house is slowly growing... Since I just started last week. Luckily I got a sandshrew, which I've been wanting for a while.

I went on the Dream World this morning, but I had to use someone else's Wi-Fi since mine is currently down. I headed over to the Island of Dreams after tucking in a Pokemon, and I visited the Rugged Mountain, Spooky Manor and Icy Cave areas. I befriended 8 Pokemon in total and I kept a Bronzor since I traded away my previous one. I returned to my island after putting a berry in the Tree of Dreams, and I planted some berries in the soil. I swapped items on Share Shelves on other islands after that, and I signed off after watering other people's berries.

Went to the Dream World on both of my accounts today. I didn't feel like exploring the Island of Dreams, so the only things I did was harvesting my berries and checking the islands of some of my Dream Pals. Had obtained a friend request from a person I know in real life which I accepted, and that was also the reason I went to the Dream World today in first place. Thanks to this, I could also travel through the two islands of this person and go to the house of my other account and send a friend request to it, something I didn't expect to be possible since my accounts are in different worlds. I guess the Dream World is not as black and white as it may seem to be sometimes.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    Had obtained a friend request from a person I know in real life which I accepted, and that was also the reason I went to the Dream World today in first place. Thanks to this, I could also travel through the two islands of this person and go to the house of my other account and send a friend request to it, something I didn't expect to be possible since my accounts are in different worlds. I guess the Dream World is not as black and white as it may seem to be sometimes.
    There was an update that allows people to befriend their Game Pals even if they are in a different server. This allows people to also befriend anyone in different server who is not their Game Pal, which means the server is no longer a restriction in befriending people.

Anyway

To be honest, I kinda lost motivation to play on my Black account. No new Pokemon, no new minigame.....and getting the two/three stuffs I actually don't have yet is hard because obviously I will keep meeting the ones I already have instead.

I wish they would add a new area already.

And I also found this today

lol hacked Meloetta

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

How do you go to the dream world without a wifi access? I heard you can with a demo version.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricric7 View Post
    How do you go to the dream world without a wifi access? I heard you can with a demo version.
    You'll need to create an account and then you can visit the Dream World, but with Fennel's Muuna, but you will be limit in what you can do. I never tried it myself. I already had the games when I made my accounts.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    There was an update that allows people to befriend their Game Pals even if they are in a different server. This allows people to also befriend anyone in different server who is not their Game Pal, which means the server is no longer a restriction in befriending people.
    I did wonder if this meant we can go across servers now. What does it mean when you have a Game Pal who is grey'd out? Does that mean they've never used the dream world yet have a PGL account?
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

Friend Safari: Psychic

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    You'll need to create an account and then you can visit the Dream World, but with Fennel's Muuna, but you will be limit in what you can do. I never tried it myself. I already had the games when I made my accounts.
    I remember reading on Smogon about someone who was using the Korean DW demo, let me see if I can find it
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick Hunter
    I have used the trial version of korean PGL for some time, because I wanted to get the events of them and because I was planning to buy the game anytime. I bought the game, it arrived this week, and then I have nice things to say about Trial version of the game and what happen when you register a game after play the trial version.

On the trial mode:
    - I could enter on dream world every 24 hours (later, 20 hours) without have to tuck in any pokemon
    - I had access to any pokémon promotion, but not Cgear or doll promotion.
    - The only tucked in pokémon is Munna, but it doesn't had preference to spooky manor when I was playing, it entered on any area.
    - I Couldn't Use the share shelf, I couldn't visit anyone's dream island, nobody but me could watering my berries.
    - I could use the dream bridge 20 hours after I choose a pokémon at Tree of dream.
    - My pokémon just keeped accumulating on "Pokémon to take" board of DW, even event ones.
    - I could get points normally, but just from Winning a Minigame.
    - I could acess only the Islands of Dreams that we usually can acess only with zero badges. When I got enough points, I could get the new pokémon from 7500 and 10k points.

When I registered a game:
    - I kept all Points, Items and pokémon from my trial version
    - Game passes to me only 10 pokemon from each time I woke up.
    - I cant enter on Dream bridge, probably until I pass every pokémon that I catch before.

I went on the Japanese Dream World today. I hadn't watered my berries in a long time, so they were all dry when I arrived on my island. I had to water them, then I set off for the Island of Dreams. I visited the Icy Cave, Windswept Sky and Rugged Mountain areas, and I decided to keep a male Magby. I returned to my house and I redecorated a bit; I moved the special promotion dolls to another table and I added a lamp and some chairs to the back of the house. I wanted to buy another potted plant, but I didn't have enough Watmel berries.

I see, never knew about that update before.

Went to the Dream World today as well, but just like yesterday, I only did some minor things like watering berries and checking some of my Dream Pals. Accepted the one I sent from one of my accounts to the other, which means my accounts now are friends with each other. Other than that, I also got the Pikachu, Kyurem and Meloetta dolls on both accounts, had completely forgotten about getting them earlier.
    Δ

Quote Originally Posted by 1quacka1 View Post
    I did wonder if this meant we can go across servers now. What does it mean when you have a Game Pal who is grey'd out? Does that mean they've never used the dream world yet have a PGL account?
    Yes, that means we can go across servers now, assuming you have a Game Pal who is on a different server (as that's the only way to cross between servers)

The grey'd out Game Pal might be because he/she sets the privacy setting so that his/her house cannot be visited. Probably because he/she no longer plays DW.

Anyway, anyone here changing their avatar icon into one of the dolls? I do, changed my Black account's avatar into the Keldeo doll, and the White Kyurem doll for my B2 account (just in case anyone is wondering, yes the W-Kyu doll for B2 account is on purpose, not a mistake)

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

I went to the dream world for the first time today and got a bold drilbur. I have a few questions relating to the dream world:

Is there still a limit to the number of pokemon you can take (50)? What do you do when you reach the limit?

Is there a way to check the gender of befriended pokemon befor you catch it?

Quote Originally Posted by Johto_girl View Post
    I went to the dream world for the first time today and got a bold drilbur. I have a few questions relating to the dream world:

Is there still a limit to the number of pokemon you can take (50)? What do you do when you reach the limit?
    No limit. I've definitely sent more than 50 back to my game.

Is there a way to check the gender of befriended pokemon befor you catch it?
    Beat the minigame for that Pokémon. The gender will be in the details.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    No limit. I've definitely sent more than 50 back to my game.

Beat the minigame for that Pokémon. The gender will be in the details.
    Cool, thanks for the info.

Yes, that means we can go across servers now, assuming you have a Game Pal who is on a different server (as that's the only way to cross between servers)
    So they can't be visited if you have their ID and using the method described here?

I noticed that your ID listed there in server 2 so I tried visiting you with my White2 account as I'm on server 1 (my nickname is JMB453). It came up with an error so I'm guessing it didn't work but if it did let me know.

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

Either that trick no longer works now, or you did something wrong.

I'm leaning more towards that trick no longer working, though.
    I have a feeling that to lift the server restriction they actually move everything into a single new server, which would means we actually never going across servers because everything's on the same server now. Just my feeling, anyway.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Using my White 1 DW I visited my White 2 using that trick, which is on the same server as my White 1. (my white 2 is english so it was definitely after the update)

I just tried again with my White 1 and got the error. But then I tried again but with pdw1 at the start of the URL instead of pdw2, and I think it's worked. You'll have to tell me if it has because that means it's likely that everyone's now on the same server. (my name is JMB453)

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick Hunter View Post
    I think that they can release another major upgrade after the last B2W2 release, for the korean version at November the 8th.

Maybe with Dream park,the area that people discovered hacking the PGL
    Great guess I did

I think that this area will have all the poison and bug pokemon that remains unreleased.
    My friend code. 5071 4833 9653

Um, guys
    I've been having this problem for a long time now
    Whenever I access Dream World, I keep getting "An error occurred with data processing." then the "You have been logged out." screen appeared on me
    When I returned to the main page, I was still logged in.
    Last edited by Komaeda; 7th November 2012 at 1:16 PM.
    "I want you to make me a stepping stone so everyone can shine…!"

hueh I'm not so active anymore

I keep getting the "An error occurred with data processing." message too, doesn't seem to actually make any difference though

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

I finally got back on the Japanese Dream World and I visited the Pleasant Forest and Icy Cave areas. I befriended 6 Pokemon (no females today though), and I kept a Shieldon. I also picked up some items at the Icy Cave area: A NeverMeltIce, a Dusk Ball and a Belue Berry. I headed back to my garden after that, and I planted some Magost, Cornn, Oran, Leppa and Cheri Berries in the soil. I wandered around other people's islands after that and I watered 20 berries, which is getting easier to do thanks to the additional rows of soil.

I keep getting the "An error occurred with data processing." message too, doesn't seem to actually make any difference though
    I also got the message often, usually when I'm loading another page before the current one finished loading.
    Which would happen very often on the PGL's main page, as the Flash is very heavy there.

I just tried again with my White 1 and got the error. But then I tried again but with pdw1 at the start of the URL instead of pdw2, and I think it's worked. You'll have to tell me if it has because that means it's likely that everyone's now on the same server. (my name is JMB453)
    Nope, I checked today and no request from JMB453. Not in Black, not in Black 2.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Went to the Dream World on all three of my games today. Didn't do anything special on Black & White, just watered berries, planted new ones and checked some of my Dream Pals. I had also gotten three random friend requests on White, accepted all of them.

On Black 2 though, I explored the Island of Dreams. I learned that the Forest is unlocked after 3000 points instead of being there from the default, which explains why I couldn't get to it yesterday. Either way, I tucked in a Cubchoo, got to the Icy Cave ten times and to the Sea twice. Befriended seven Pokemon, could have been eight but I lost a minigame once, might have been able to win it if it hadn't been for the lag. Out of the seven, three were female, Barboach, Snover and Druddigon. I kept the Druddigon since I really wanted it.
    Last edited by Winter02; 8th November 2012 at 12:50 AM.
    Δ

I also got the message often, usually when I'm loading another page before the current one finished loading.
    Which would happen very often on the PGL's main page, as the Flash is very heavy there.

Nope, I checked today and no request from JMB453. Not in Black, not in Black 2.
    I didn't send a request, I merely visited. Though by sending a request it's easier to see whether or not its worked so I might do that when I can go on DW again.

What does it mean when a befriended pokemon has a heart above its head? Is this something left over from before the international release of BW where the amount of points you got in the minigame determined how many dream points you got? Or is it just an indication of how well you did?

Today I felt like doing the full hour and decided to befriend everything for points in my white 2. I ran out of time before I could make a wish at the tree. Will I be able to wish for the pokemon I befriended today tomorrow? I think I went for "leave without waking up"

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

What does it mean when a befriended pokemon has a heart above its head? Is this something left over from before the international release of BW where the amount of points you got in the minigame determined how many dream points you got? Or is it just an indication of how well you did?

Today I felt like doing the full hour and decided to befriend everything for points in my white 2. I ran out of time before I could make a wish at the tree. Will I be able to wish for the pokemon I befriended today tomorrow? I think I went for "leave without waking up"
    i've never noticed the symbols over the befriended pokes, i have no clue what they mean. if you went for the "leave without waking up" you will be able to choose from the ones you befriended today, but not able to do any watering if you emptied your can. the waking up resets the DW for the next time. i've left pokemon at the tree many times when i didn't want any of them or couldn't decide for that day, they're always there the next day, at least until i make a choice.
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Page 685 of 694 FirstFirst ... 585635675681682683684685686687688689 ... LastLast