Page 689 of 694 FirstFirst ... 589639679685686687688689690691692693 ... LastLast
Results 17,201 to 17,225 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Maybe you're thinking about European-style castle.

The Japanese-style castle is exactly like the one in DW.
    They shouldn't call it a "castle" in the international games, though, that's not what we recognize as being a castle. They should call it an "Oriental Palace" or something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I went on the Dream World last night, although it was very glitchy for some reason. After tucking in a Pokemon I visited the Pleasant Forest and Dream Park areas and I befriended 10 Pokemon, which is a lot more than I usually befriend these days. I had several options on what to keep since half of the Pokemon were new; in the end I chose to keep a female Aipom and then I went back to my island to harvest my berries; I planted Rabuta, Lum, Spelon and Oran Berries. I signed off after that since the lag was driving me crazy.

Can someoen tell me why the only place I ever seem to end up are the Icy Cave the Sparkling sea and the Dream Park

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    Can someoen tell me why the only place I ever seem to end up are the Icy Cave the Sparkling sea and the Dream Park
    Because you're starting a fresh copy of bw2?

Yeah... I'm kind of bored of the DW again. My friend's berries are the only thing keeping me active each day.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvershark View Post
    So I tried to log in to visit the Dream World and it keeps saying I'm entering the incorrect username and password. After trying about ten times, I went in and had my password reset. After trying with my new reset password I still can't get in. Anybody else having trouble like this?
    I'm having the same problem. I tried customer service, but they haven't replied. Does anybody know what might be going on here?

Made by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design

My Japanese Dream World session was dreadful. It took so long to finally sign into it and then when I got there I found that most of my berries were still sprouts, so I couldn't harvest them all. After watering them myself, I headed out to the Island of Dreams and I was sent to the Rugged Mountain and Pleasant Forest areas. I only befriended like 5 Pokemon since I wasn't in the mood to stay longer, and I returned to my house after visiting the Tree of Dreams. I watered other people's berries because I'm a good person and then I signed off for the day.

Different types of berries take longer to harvest. I use the Bulbapedia articles for each berry to find how long they take to grow. I like using the Japanese Global Link better since it doesn't require password entry every time you want to Log In.

Berry Growing time:
    Name, Time to grow, total time to harvest
    Cheri, Chesto, Pecha, Rawst, Aspear: 4:30, 18:00

Leppa, Oran, Persim: 6:00, 24:00

Lum: 18:00, 72:00 (3 Days)

Sitrus, Pomeg, Kelpsy, Qualot, Hondew, Grepa, Tamato: 12:00, 48:00 (2 days)

Figy, Wiki, Mago, Aguav, Iapapa: 7:30, 30:00 (1 day and 6 Hours)

Razz, Bluk, Nanab, Wepear, Pinap: 3:00, 12:00

Cornn, Magost, Rabuta, Nomel: 9:00, 36:00 (1 day and 12 hours)

Spelon, Pamtre, Watmel, Durin, Belue: 22:30, 90:00 (3 days and 18 hours)

Occa, all berries that reduces super effective damage : 27:00, 108:00 ( 4 days e 12 Hours)

Liechi, Micle, every pinch berries: 36:00, 144:00 (6 days)

I don't know the exact time that it takes to get dry, and it is really important. The only thing I Know is that Cheri, Chesto, Pecha, Rawst and Aspear never gets dry enough to harvest less berries, so I never water then.
    My friend code. 5071 4833 9653

I have the exact same problem!
    STEEL TYPE SAFARI
    Ferroseed, Forretress, Excadrill
    5155 - 3555 - 6383~

I went and got 50 000 on the Foongus game and got a female Gurdurr. Then I did the absolute minimum for another Gurdurr and it was exactly the same. Odd... What's the chance of a female eevee?

Soon I'll have you, after years and years XD

Yeah, the DW has never really been that interesting for me. Once I've gotten all of the DW Pokemon and furniture I want, I usually take a break for a while (although as I learned recently, those bastards don't want me to go too long). Right now I'm just looking for evolution stones in Rugged Mountain and harvesting berries. Anyone else really annoyed that they seem to give out the same 3 items in each area? I mean, I know it's ridiculous to expect them to give out stones left and right or something, but at least give me something more than the same berry I've gotten 5 times (which I can easily plant if I want more) and maybe the occasional Timer Ball or Pass Orb. This level of stinginess is one of the reasons I tend to stay away in the first place.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by HRRlion View Post
    I went and got 50 000 on the Foongus game and got a female Gurdurr. Then I did the absolute minimum for another Gurdurr and it was exactly the same. Odd... What's the chance of a female eevee?
    it's my understanding that all pokemon have a 25% chance of being female regardless of their gender ratio. unless they're 100% male or 100% female, of course...

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Yeah, the DW has never really been that interesting for me. Once I've gotten all of the DW Pokemon and furniture I want, I usually take a break for a while (although as I learned recently, those bastards don't want me to go too long). Right now I'm just looking for evolution stones in Rugged Mountain and harvesting berries. Anyone else really annoyed that they seem to give out the same 3 items in each area? I mean, I know it's ridiculous to expect them to give out stones left and right or something, but at least give me something more than the same berry I've gotten 5 times (which I can easily plant if I want more) and maybe the occasional Timer Ball or Pass Orb. This level of stinginess is one of the reasons I tend to stay away in the first place.
    at least you get berries...mine keeps giving me pass orbs that i'll never use, forcing me to leave them on other people's shelves...at one point i had almost 40 pass orbs, i think i'm finally down to 6 or so...i don't think anyone is ever satisfied with what they get from the DW...
    Last edited by manniezmoll; 18th December 2012 at 12:20 AM.
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Quote Originally Posted by manniezmoll View Post
    at least you get berries...mine keeps giving me pass orbs that i'll never use, forcing me to leave them on other people's shelves...at one point i had almost 40 pass orbs, i think i'm finally down to 6 or so...i don't think anyone is ever satisfied with what they get from the DW...
    I get a lot of Pass Orbs too. But the point remains that the DW as a whole is just really stingy. They always design it so you have to play for days to get anything remotely good. Up until we could determine which area we went to based on our Pokemon, getting DWfs was even worse, you had extremely limited opportunities to find what you were looking for. I know their goal is to get you to keep playing forever, but even with that in mind, it's still really ridiculous.

I Have no problem to get pass orbs. I usually spent it all by using pass powers.
    My friend code. 5071 4833 9653

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I get a lot of Pass Orbs too. But the point remains that the DW as a whole is just really stingy. They always design it so you have to play for days to get anything remotely good. Up until we could determine which area we went to based on our Pokemon, getting DWfs was even worse, you had extremely limited opportunities to find what you were looking for. I know their goal is to get you to keep playing forever, but even with that in mind, it's still really ridiculous.
    I like that the items are rare, makes them that much more special when you get them. Can't wait to get a Red Card...hopefully. Although good items are rare, the Dream Park has been so awesome to me. I got a second Air Balloon yesterday; so I've found 2 each of all the rare items there except Shed Shell.
    Last edited by Chimecho3000; 18th December 2012 at 12:01 PM.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Quote Originally Posted by Chimecho3000 View Post
    I like that the items are rare, makes them that much more special when you get them.
    That's a matter of opinion. For me, I don't want to have to keep playing on the DW every day, it's a huge hassle and not really worth going on unless there's something I need. So for them to give out nothing of value in an average session only makes me hate it.

I got into the Dream World a bit ago, harvested my berries, and clicked on the rainbow to get into the Isle of Dreams.

Then, problem.

I have been stuck on the loading screen with the pink circle for about 20 minutes now, and I have no idea what to do now. I don't want to lose the Pupitar I had just caught to use to get more pokemon in the dream world.

whatisee.JPG
    This is SIGNATURE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YamiGekusu View Post
    I got into the Dream World a bit ago, harvested my berries, and clicked on the rainbow to get into the Isle of Dreams.

Then, problem.

I have been stuck on the loading screen with the pink circle for about 20 minutes now, and I have no idea what to do now. I don't want to lose the Pupitar I had just caught to use to get more pokemon in the dream world.
    i've had that happen...i just refresh the screen & go back in...i've never lost anything...

Quote Originally Posted by manniezmoll View Post
    i've had that happen...i just refresh the screen & go back in...i've never lost anything...
    Another ten minutes after my post, I got a message on the screen saying that there was a server issue, and it automatically refreshed my page. I then went into the Dream World once again, and got me a hidden ability Durant.

So the matter settled itself.
    This is SIGNATURE!!!

Eh...? I'm playing the Dream World in Black, and a Riolu just appeared in the Rugged Mountain level. o_o

Since when were new Pokemon added to the Black/White 1 dream world? I didn't know you could find Riolu here...

Edit: Oooh, and it's female, too. I'll be taking that one home then. ^_^
    Last edited by Heliotrope; 20th December 2012 at 4:09 PM.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

Finally reached 10,000 dream points. Yesssssss. In fact, I managed to do some snooping around since I broke the 10,000 mark after just watering berries. Encountered notably, Male Eevee and FEMALE HERACROSS. Awesome! Also, I now have 6 garden rows. Who to hunt for now... I think Dratini. All in all a great session.

Soon I'll have you, after years and years XD

Quote Originally Posted by Heliotrope View Post
    Eh...? I'm playing the Dream World in Black, and a Riolu just appeared in the Rugged Mountain level. o_o

Since when were new Pokemon added to the Black/White 1 dream world? I didn't know you could find Riolu here...

Edit: Oooh, and it's female, too. I'll be taking that one home then. ^_^
    yeah just got added within the last few weeks...i think i've found 4 so far, 2 males & 2 females...

Gutted!!! Just logged into my DW for the first time in like a year (been too busy RNG breeding etc and didn't really need anything) because I needed a few berries for my competitive teams.
    However on logging in the stupid professor told me she'd given all my berries to the Tree of Wisdom, then showed me a list (had over 200 of each berry) and left me with just one of each
    So now I've gotta grow a load more of the ones I need and log in every day for a week or so to water the sodding things.
    The only positive note was that she gave me 36000 DW points for my trouble!!

Still cannot login, it's been that way for two weeks now. Contacted them and no response. Thanks, Pokémon!
    STEEL TYPE SAFARI
    Ferroseed, Forretress, Excadrill
    5155 - 3555 - 6383~

Page 689 of 694 FirstFirst ... 589639679685686687688689690691692693 ... LastLast