Page 691 of 694 FirstFirst ... 591641681687688689690691692693694 LastLast
Results 17,251 to 17,275 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I went on the Dream World yesterday and I got sent to the Sparkling Sea area a whole bunch of times; I'm getting tired of it.
    The type preference for the Sparkling Sea is water, are you tucking in a water type pokemon?

I went to other peoples' gardens to water berries, but I only found half a dozen dry ones. I left the Dream World after placing some stuff on my Share Shelf.
    This is why I only water my vital berries (Micle and Custap, and soon will add Jaboca) and leave the others for someone else to water.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

God I hate E-Z Mail...wish there was a better way to communicate with people. Yeah, I know they have E-Z Mail because it's all intended for little kiddies...gah. Really want to communicate with my favourite dream pal. -.-
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Quote Originally Posted by Chimecho3000 View Post
    God I hate E-Z Mail...wish there was a better way to communicate with people. Yeah, I know they have E-Z Mail because it's all intended for little kiddies...gah. Really want to communicate with my favourite dream pal. -.-
    I hate the fact your stuck to using set phrases sooo annoying when you cant say what you wanna say coz it isnt on the list of phrases

Weeee! I got my Jaboca berries!
    I planted three, put one on the shelf (which was gone within 20 minutes along with a Micle berry), and brought the last one back.
    I watered other folks' berries and brought back a Tauros.
    Also got a new high score in the Candle game.

EDIT:
    Holy...
    Last edited by QuoteMissy; 12th February 2013 at 6:56 PM. Reason: new high scores

Yes I finally got it!!!!

Spoiler:

Got it on my Black 2 account though. Still really want to find one on my Black account.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Quote Originally Posted by Chimecho3000 View Post
    Yes I finally got it!!!!

Got it on my Black 2 account though. Still really want to find one on my Black account.
    At least you got it.

I haven't got it at all, not in Black 2, not in Black.......I already got everything from the Manor, except that stupid Red Card.

Maybe I'll try tucking in a Ghost/Dark/Psychic-Type later on, but I'll do it in Black 2, not Black, because I don't want to be swamped with a ton of Blow Out Candles minigame.

Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    Also got a new high score in the Candle game.
    congrats

now try getting a 70,000+ score so I can finally see someone with a higher score than mine

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I went on the Dream World last night and I had a relatively decent session. For the first time in a long time, all of my berries were watered and many were mature enough to pick, which was awesome. I planted some Jaboca Berries soon after. I then went to the Island of Dreams, but I only got sent to the Windswept Sky and Rugged Mountain areas. I managed to befriend a dozen Pokemon and three of them were females (Tropius, Trapinch and Mankey). I kept the Trapinch and I went to water other peoples' berries. I then logged off.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    congrats

now try getting a 70,000+ score so I can finally see someone with a higher score than mine
    70,000+?! ....Yeah you can keep that one, I'm happy with 53,500 in the Missing Pokemon Search. 0_0

I harvested the last of my planted berries, so now I have 3 rows of Jaboca, Micle, and Custap berries, I also restocked my Share Shelf with 3 of each. I visited my Dream Pals and watered berries (I never have trouble findng dry patches). I went to the Pleasant Forest, Shining Sea, and Dream Park areas and brought back a DWF Eevee from the Dream Park.

Oooh yeah!!! Just 1 week later.

As you can see, got it on my Black account this time! Finally! :'D

I went on the Dream World a couple of days ago and I was sent to the Pleasant Forest area numerous times. I befriended about a dozen Pokemon, but they were all Pokemon I had befriended before. I didn't even have any females in the bunch, so I just chose to keep a Psyduck at the Tree of Dreams. I returned to my home afterwards, and I bought a couple of new items and I set up the furniture differently since I was bored with the old arrangement. I harvested and planted berries, then I searched some Share Shelves before leaving.

I really wish I could get into the Dream World, but for some random reason, the site thinks that my new password is incorrect.

Today is the first day I've actually done anything in the Dream World. I'm not really sure how common some of the more "desirable" pokemon are to run into. I'm not entirely sure what I should be doing in here XD
    SS: Vappy 1335 7230 1547
    W: Vappy 4041 5508 6002
    3DS (X): Vappy 0834 0950 6490

Yes! Got a Sharp Beak today! Just Moomoo Milk and Moon Stone to go, and then I'd have found every item in the Dream World myself on my Black account. I've found those items on my Black 2 account though, so Sharp Beak was the last item I hadn't found myself over both accounts until just now. Also got another Air Balloon.

My Dream Pal Alena gives me an item whenever she sees that I'm also online. On my Black account I noticed she just visited me mins ago, and seeing as I visited her with my Black 2 account not too long before that; I was afraid that she would've given me an item on that account. So I visited my Black 2 account and yup - found a SilverPowder on its shelf. I took the SilverPowder so it was all good. Alena then noticed that I'm on Black account now so she put balls on her shelf so that I could give her something in return. However I have too many balls on my Black account so I couldn't take them. >.< I then put the item I wanted to give her (a Lucky Punch) on my own shelf right in the middle surrounded by Honeys (hoping to tell her to put Honey on her shelf for me to take). However she wasn't visiting back so I deleted her as a Dream Pal and re-added her to get her attention and it worked. I went to her share shelf and noticed she placed a Lucky Punch on her shelf so i knew she was getting ready to take it. I scrolled over to her garden and back to her shelf and end up seeing 5 Lucky Punches on her shelf! So she already had heaps of them lol. When I went back to my own shelf, she gave me a Sweet Heart!!! She is such an amazing Dream Pal!

(sorry for lame pointless Dream World story lol)

Finally got enough Sitrus Berries in my Black account, so I immediately used them to buy the Sub Doll.

......I've read that the Sub Doll is huge, but I didn't expect it to be THIS huge XD

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

That is a big doll and maybe some one can help me? I just got a Pokemon Black from Gamestop and when I got home I registered the game in my global link account and I checked the info page for the game and it shows that I only two badges.... But I played the game and it shows that I have all eight badges. Is something wrong here

Hi. I have some problems with Pokemon Dream World about the Jacoba berry that I would get from the pokemon competition. I don't know how to get it. Does anybody know how to help me? Please answer as soon as you can. Thanks.

Hi. I have some problems with Pokemon Dream World about the Jacoba berry that I would get from the pokemon competition. I don't know how to get it. Does anybody know how to help me? Please answer as soon as you can. Thanks.

1. don't double post.

2. I never join the competition, but from what I've heard it is supposed to be automatically placed inside your treasure box.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

You go to the promotions page and click on it, the rest is self-explanatory. When you have that done, you'll find it in your chest, ready to plant or send to your game or whatever.

Of course, one has to actually rank SOMEWHERE in there to get it. I entered the one with the custap berry prize but since I lost all of my matches I wasn't ranked and thus lost out on the berry

I went to the promotions page but there isn't anything that it has to do about the jacoba berry. I really need it. If you know how to help me, please do it.

Quote Originally Posted by PkmnMaster365 View Post
    I went to the promotions page but there isn't anything that it has to do about the jacoba berry. I really need it. If you know how to help me, please do it.
    Start searching people's share shelves.

Yes! Got another Red Card today on my Black account!
    Last edited by Chimecho3000; 6th March 2013 at 5:00 AM.

yay finally

No special move, but I don't care, it's FEMALE

Definitely the one I picked at the tree.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

I dunno what's wrong with the DW, but I can't log in it, says my username or password is incorrect.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Default hey, me too!

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    I dunno what's wrong with the DW, but I can't log in it, says my username or password is incorrect.
    Stupid dream world, always giving me crap with the automatic logout/unexpected errors, etc.
    It might be because they're doing maintenance or maybe the server is overloaded idk because the hour before it happened I was logged in and it was fine. I hope they fix it soon.

Page 691 of 694 FirstFirst ... 591641681687688689690691692693694 LastLast