Page 693 of 694 FirstFirst ... 593643683689690691692693694 LastLast
Results 17,301 to 17,325 of 17329

Thread: Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

I went on the Dream World on White version the other day; it had been almost a month since I had bothered to login. I went to my garden and I harvested and planted some berries, then I went over to the Island of Dreams and I got sent to the Sparkling Sea and Icy Cave areas. I befriended about a dozen Pokemon but I already had them all so I just kept a Wooper. I went back to my house to decorate, then I watered other people's berries, added some Dream Pals, and searched through Share Shelves before I logged off.

wow, finally I got my first Riolu from DW......and it's female

Too bad its special move isn't Bullet Punch.

Still, it's definitely the one I'm picking on the Tree.

Also finally got a Dusk Stone on the same trip.

And while checking my mat, I came across this:

lolwut

I've seen a Pokemon (a Roselia, to be exact) without any nickname, but a Pokemon without nickname, OT, and current Trainer name????

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Has anyone been keeping up with what types of Pokemon increase your chances of going to certain DW areas? Many months ago, I comprised a list, but since then, more areas have been added. I'd love to see an updated list if anyone has one.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

so

is there a change with the points or what

I logged in, befriended 12 Pokemon, and water 20 plants.

According to my calculation from back then, it shouldn't be enough for a heart emoticon, I need 1 more Pokemon befriended for that.

....yet I got the heart emote anyway? Weird.....

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I went on the Dream World this morning and I had a decent run. I visited my garden first and I watered my berries, then I wandered over to the Island of Dreams. I got sent to the Sparkling Sea area a bunch of times, probably because I had tucked in a Buizel. Anyway, I befriend 8 Pokemon and I kept a female Lapras, then I returned to my house and I placed some new decorations on the tables and I moved some decks around. I headed over to my Dream Pal's gardens and I watered 20 berries before I signed off for the week.

Pretty much every time I go to the Dream World, the purple haired professor girl shows up and explains what Dream World is, how I use my garden and share shelf, how I befriend Pokemon and blah blah blah, as if it's my first time there. Is there a way to turn off that tutorial permanently for my account? Clicking through every speech bubble takes up a lot of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamask View Post
    Pretty much every time I go to the Dream World, the purple haired professor girl shows up and explains what Dream World is, how I use my garden and share shelf, how I befriend Pokemon and blah blah blah, as if it's my first time there. Is there a way to turn off that tutorial permanently for my account? Clicking through every speech bubble takes up a lot of time.
    Cookies are being deleted everytime you leave the site. Without knowing your PC and settings, I can't suggest much other than add pokemon-gl.com in the safe list.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    I logged in, befriended 12 Pokemon, and water 20 plants.

According to my calculation from back then, it shouldn't be enough for a heart emoticon, I need 1 more Pokemon befriended for that.

....yet I got the heart emote anyway? Weird.....
    Did you make a wish on any of them? I did the same thing today, (20 plants, 12 Pokemon,) and I still got the note. There was maintenance yesterday though...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    Cookies are being deleted everytime you leave the site. Without knowing your PC and settings, I can't suggest much other than add pokemon-gl.com in the safe list.
    Thanks, I figured it out.

Anyone else having trouble with Dream World lately? It freezes sometimes and the screen goes white, takes forever to load and I get pop-ups with no text.

Thanks, I figured it out.

Anyone else having trouble with Dream World lately? It freezes sometimes and the screen goes white, takes forever to load and I get pop-ups with no text.
    I haven't had any trouble with it, but if you're having issues, it might be a browser problem. I use Firefox for the Dream World, but Chrome works well, too. You also could have an outdated Flash plugin and need to update it. Also, if your computer's really old, that could be the problem.

Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    I haven't had any trouble with it, but if you're having issues, it might be a browser problem. I use Firefox for the Dream World, but Chrome works well, too. You also could have an outdated Flash plugin and need to update it. Also, if your computer's really old, that could be the problem.
    Firefox works better than Chrome (probably cause I have a lot of plug-ins), but no matter what browser I use I still get the occasional "An error occured during data processing" pop-up. It lags and sometimes I have to refresh the whole page because it won't finish loading. I bought my computer last week and I haven't had any problems with other sites.

Also, lately, even after waiting 24 hours (or whatever it is) after my last visit, I always encounter the same few Pokémon over and over again. Today however, nothing appeared, not even berries or items. I tried multiple times going through Rugged Mountain, Icy Cave and Dream Park but they're all completely empty.

I think Dream World hates me.

Firefox works better than Chrome (probably cause I have a lot of plug-ins), but no matter what browser I use I still get the occasional "An error occured during data processing" pop-up. It lags and sometimes I have to refresh the whole page because it won't finish loading. I bought my computer last week and I haven't had any problems with other sites.

Also, lately, even after waiting 24 hours (or whatever it is) after my last visit, I always encounter the same few Pokémon over and over again. Today however, nothing appeared, not even berries or items. I tried multiple times going through Rugged Mountain, Icy Cave and Dream Park but they're all completely empty.

I think Dream World hates me.
    I've been getting the "An error occurred during data processing" error on the main page, but I've never gotten it actually in the Dream World. My computer also doesn't lag when I get that message, and the page loads after it shows the error.

The fact that you're not getting any Pokemon or items after waiting the 24 hours in between visits is really weird. I've never heard of that happening before; it's like it doesn't remember to reset your Island or something. If you just started using the Dream World, you're going to get the same few Pokemon until you get over 7500 and then 10000 Dream Points. The rarer Pokemon appear after you've earned that many points. You may want to read the System Requirements/ for the DW and make sure your computer meets them. You also have to have cookies enabled for it to run properly, and really high security settings on your computer can make it act weird as well. Make sure that you have the latest versions of JavaScript and Flash Player installed.

If your computer meets all of the requirements and you're still having trouble, I would contact the Global Link support people... their website is here.

-------

I've been getting the "An error occurred during data processing" error on the main page, but I've never gotten it actually in the Dream World. My computer also doesn't lag when I get that message, and the page loads after it shows the error.

The fact that you're not getting any Pokemon or items after waiting the 24 hours in between visits is really weird. I've never heard of that happening before; it's like it doesn't remember to reset your Island or something. If you just started using the Dream World, you're going to get the same few Pokemon until you get over 7500 and then 10000 Dream Points. The rarer Pokemon appear after you've earned that many points. You may want to read the System Requirements/ for the DW and make sure your computer meets them. You also have to have cookies enabled for it to run properly, and really high security settings on your computer can make it act weird as well. Make sure that you have the latest versions of JavaScript and Flash Player installed.

If your computer meets all of the requirements and you're still having trouble, I would contact the Global Link support people... their website is here.
    Thanks for your help.
    I borrowed my mom's MacBook today, and it worked fine (and I finally got to the Sparkling Sea!). It's probably my computer messing up.

The 11 day hunt for a female Plusle draws to a close after it had even begun nto span two games... Picked the berries from my three Pecha plants then re-planted them at a 12 berry profit and went to a few areas. Third park trip, found a Plusle, skipped on the lake and it was female. Finally. Got out of there as soon as...

Has anyone been keeping up with what types of Pokemon increase your chances of going to certain DW areas? Many months ago, I comprised a list, but since then, more areas have been added. I'd love to see an updated list if anyone has one.
    If you're still wondering, this is what I've found and it seems quite accurate:

Quote Originally Posted by Smogon
    Type - Area

Bug - Pleasant Forest
    Dark - Spooky Manor
    Dragon - No Preference
    Electric - Pleasant Forest
    Fire - Rugged Mountain
    Fighting - Rugged Mountain
    Flying - Windswept Sky
    Ghost - Spooky Manor
    Grass - Pleasant Forest
    Ground - Icy Cave and Rugged Mountain
    Ice - Icy Cave
    Normal - Dream Park
    Rock - Icy Cave and Rugged Mountain
    Poison - Pleasant Forest
    Psychic - Spooky Manor
    Steel - Icy Cave and Rugged Mountain
    Water - Sparkling Sea
    Last edited by ToeyJoey; 23rd July 2013 at 3:13 PM.
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Quote Originally Posted by ToeyJoey View Post
    The 11 day hunt for a female Plusle draws to a close after it had even begun nto span two games... Picked the berries from my three Pecha plants then re-planted them at a 12 berry profit and went to a few areas. Third park trip, found a Plusle, skipped on the lake and it was female. Finally. Got out of there as soon as...

If you're still wondering, this is what I've found and it seems quite accurate:
    Haha thanks! But I figured out that Serebii actually updated the Dream World Areas page with the list of what types take you where. Thanks, though!

-------

Haha thanks! But I figured out that Serebii actually updated the Dream World Areas page with the list of what types take you where. Thanks, though!
    That's the problem with replying to things two months late...

So the PGL for Black, White, Black 2, and White 2 will close on Jan 14, 2014 an the new PGL for X and Y will open on Oct 12.
    We still got a couple months then to play with the Dream World, to bad though since the mini games lag cause of my crappy laptop :P

I'm currently just finishing on growing my berries after that I'll probably be finished with the Dream World all together. I've already gotten all the pokemon I needed when I was finishing the National Dex.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

I went on the Dream World for the first time in ages. I tucked in my event Zekrom just because and I wandered over to my garden to pick some berries. I planted some more after that and then I went to the Island of Dreams. I got sent to the Pleasant Forest, Windswept Sky and Sparkling Sea areas much to my disappointment, and I befriended 6 Pokemon in total. I kept a female Pachirisu and I explored other people's islands afterwards. After watering some berries and finding a Liechi Berry on a Share Shelf, I signed off for the month.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicx33 View Post
    I was wondering if the birthday togekiss is still going on. Serebii's event database hasn't reported any end date and I haven't received the message yet.
    The Birthday Togekiss was only in effect in 2011, but you can still get a DWF Togepi by trading with Curtis or Yancy.

-------

Quote Originally Posted by Magicx33 View Post
    I was wondering if the birthday togekiss is still going on. Serebii's event database hasn't reported any end date and I haven't received the message yet.
    You can get a Togepi in Dream Park.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Default Help

Having some issues with DW. After I befriended several pokemon and got to the tree of dreams i couldn't send my pokemon because they weren't on my friend board. I went back home and couldn't figure out how to put the pokemon I befriended on my friend board. How do you do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Didannl View Post
    Having some issues with DW. After I befriended several pokemon and got to the tree of dreams i couldn't send my pokemon because they weren't on my friend board. I went back home and couldn't figure out how to put the pokemon I befriended on my friend board. How do you do this?
    We need a little more information from you:

First of all, is your Friend Board full? I'm not sure if it can GET full; I've never tried...but what I'm asking is have you befriended a lot of Pokemon and not woken up your Pokemon in your game, so that you don't actually have the Pokemon on your Friend Board in the Entree Forest? This could be your problem. Your Friend Board is cleared every time that you wake up your Pokemon in your game.

If this is your issue, then your Friend Board is full and you need to wake up your Pokemon in-game and then tuck it in again. This will clear your Friend Board and allow you to get more Pokemon.

If that's not the issue, then did you follow these steps:

1) Play the minigames; befriend Pokemon.
    2) Get to the Tree of Dreams
    3) Offer a Berry
    4) Choose the Pokemon you want to take home
    5) Confirm your selection and you are automatically sent home

If you did those five steps, the Pokemon should be on your Friend Board. If the Pokemon is on your Friend Board, then you do this:

6) Click the "Exit Dream World" button (looks like a computer power button)
    7) Choose "Exit and Prepare to Wake Up"
    8) Confirm this selection. You are now automatically exited from the Dream World and brought to the Home page.
    9) Wake up your Pokemon in-game.
    10) Go to Entree Forest and collect your befriended Pokemon.

-------

Thanks for the help- when i tried the same process again it worked. Must of just been a glitch or something, the problem was that i couldn't get my befriended pokemon to the board but its working now thank you

Today, I discovered that the Poliwag I have been searching for are not found in Sparkling Sea, but Pleasant Forest instead. -_- Tomorrow I will tuck in a Deerling so I can go there and Dream Park for Shroomish.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
        Spoiler:- Friend Code & Trade Offers:

Anyone noticed anything strange when playing on the Dream World? I just logged on and the page was loading up weirdly, cam up with a page listing all the medals collected from Medal Rally, then it disappeared and I can't find it again. I've never seen this before and wonder if it's something new or if I've just been blind to it the whole time.
    Can anyone confirm if this is usually on there and how do you access it?
    If it isn't normal then perhaps it's something for the new X Y Global link!!
    2013 Global Showdown - 418 (1705pts)
    2013 I C June - 261 (1705pts - 18th in Europe: 2 Championship Points)
    2013 UK VGC Birmingham - 127 (10 Championship Points)
    2013 Spring Friendly May - 360 (1655pts)
    2013 I C April - 1195 (1585pts - 86th in Europe: 1 Championship Point)
    2013 I C March - 1122 (1613pts - 69th in Europe: 1 Championship Point)
    2013 Winter Friendly - 567 (1602pts)
    2013 I C January - DQ'd (1704pts) - Damn RQer's
    2012 VGCS Winter Battle - 240 (1626pts - 39th in Europe: 2 Championship Points)
    2012 Autumn Friendly - DNF (1510pts) - Only managed 6 matches
    2012 I C (Black) - 1879 (1594pts)
    2012 I C (White) - 3334 (1529pts)
    2011 Autumn Friendly - 2760 (1510pts)

Page 693 of 694 FirstFirst ... 593643683689690691692693694 LastLast