Thread: Guardian Signs - Team for Deoxy Mission

Default Guardian Signs - Team for Deoxy Mission

So you need to have a team to do the Deoxy mission and only the leader can download the deoxy. I think you need 3 people for a team?
    I don't know anyone who has the game. Are there people out there who would team up with me? We can go through it 3 times so everyone can get the Deoxy. Post in thread and PM me if interested
    Looking for: ;641;
    Offering (Non-Legendary):Can breed anything
    Offering (Legendary): Lots of Legendaries and events. PM me to find out more

You can do it with 1 to 3 people

However, it's not over WiFi. It's Local Wireless only

Is it even possible to do it by yourself? I tried, but evidently you have to stand on two switches, and that can't be done with just one person
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Wait. Are you sure it is local only?
    Looking for: ;641;
    Offering (Non-Legendary):Can breed anything
    Offering (Legendary): Lots of Legendaries and events. PM me to find out more

Quote Originally Posted by Jigglychu View Post
    Is it even possible to do it by yourself? I tried, but evidently you have to stand on two switches, and that can't be done with just one person
    Apparently there's a different path one can take, but even then you have to hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    Apparently there's a different path one can take, but even then you have to hurry.
    I assumed there would be another path that one required one person, but if there was, I couldn't find it.
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigglychu View Post
    I assumed there would be another path that one required one person, but if there was, I couldn't find it.
    I'm afraid that you need another person to progress in it

It saddens me to know that I will never obtain my Deoxys (my friends only play the main games and the dungeon games).
    WOW!!
    Notice that the 2 on the Black 2 logo is made of water,
    the 2 on the White 2 logo is made of Magma,
    the Black 2 has sapphire facets,
    and the White 2 logo has ruby facets!

...and then there was the time the crew of the Starbug reincarnated as Pokémon.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor-Layton View Post
    It saddens me to know that I will never obtain my Deoxys (my friends only play the main games and the dungeon games).
    yeah im sure my friend in another city near my town has it but i have not been able to get to him and i really wanted deoxys for the 1st time

go hidan

I don't use "uber" Pokemon,I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection and I sometimes care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are barring unfortunate natures, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.(Started by Tyranitar and re-worded a little by me)

http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/InfernapeX3
    please hold my eggs and feed my pokemon

You can only do the Deoxys Mission locally? Well that sucks D: None of my friends like Pokemon. I mostly wanted it to fill my Pokedex, never had it :P
    Name: Eleri, Pokemon HeartGold FC: 0775 9371 1562
    Name: Eleri, Pokemon Black FC: 0862 2429 4894
    Shiny Pokemon Count: 10

I hate how the past missions in this game are wireless multiplayer only. No one really benefits from that. If they want to do something like that again, either give us the option to do it via Wi-Fi or make it single player. Because I don't think a lot of people have friends that live nearby that would want to play this game unfortunately. Now I'll never get that Meteor Mash Deoxys!
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

If there is anyone who lives in Florida, I too need a team for the deoxys mission and a couple missions in the ice temple. anyone who is willing to help out, let me know.

I was so upset to hear you wouldn't be able to do this mission with people over wifi. I was planning on coming on here and doing the mission multiple times with people. but sadly i could not.

Stupid Nintendo for not giving wifi co-op as an option
    "Love without truth is not real love, truth without love is not real truth"
    [IMG]http://oi51.*******.com/qn1ftl.jpg[/IMG]
    Credit to Wolftamer
        Spoiler:- Quote:

awww
    i came here hoping to round up a team but i dont have anybody around me either
    I sometimes use "uber" Pokemon,I don't calculate stat values,I don't use cheating devices,I don't breed my way to perfection,and I don't care about natures.I catch my Pokemon the way they are,and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones.If you use this philosophy,copy & paste this into your signature.

yeah sucks that this can't be done over wifi i only did it a few days with a friend of mine but i never got the chance to download the mission so he got the normal form and speed form deoxys and i got nothing but oh well atleast i finally beat that weavile in the ice temple

me and my friend pllayed together too.....i was lv 26 on the first try. he was lv 5....but now hes in the 20's, and im on my way to lv 37
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

My only way to get It; torn away by local wireless -_-
    WHITE: 4083 4812 9433

Pm me for Dream World Pokemon offers or for battles.

ugh, my friend lost his ranger, and I didnt get the event.....that sucks.....cause now Im like lv 66

Credit to Astral Shadow

Lag over wi-fi would make it impossible, anyway.
    ... and I'm saying that only because I'm upset that I can't get Deoxys, as it's one of two current event-exclusive Pokémon I don't have legitimately.
    Zekrom, from dark stone
    A marvelous embryo
    Battle for ideals

If you despise chain messages, put this sentence into your signature.
    I use cheating devices, I breed to perfection, and I see Pokémon as useless if they have the wrong nature. Guess what? I still love Pokémon, especially the ones I capture, hack, breed, and/or train myself. All the extra codes and effort contribute to my affection for them. If you disagree, I love debate.

my friend found his ranger, but I live in saskachewan now instead of ontario...anyone from saskachewan, alberta, manitoba or southern north-west territories?

Credit to Astral Shadow