Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Triple Leaders, Team Threats! (664)

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    Getting both of you killed is not exactly a good idea. Remember that it was the Blaziken that saved the both of them from being reduced to a pile of shattered bones. Considering the high drop, you'd think he would yell for Clemont to pull of a cushion out of his backpack.
    As I said, it's not sensible from a sensible point of view, but it works from a literary one. Pikachu was in danger and he desperately wanted to help him.
    This is a story about Ash Ketchum and his loving partner Pikachu. These two share a bond far beyond that of ordinary pokemon and trainer. Together they pursue Ash's dream to be pokemon master and make friends with many different people and pokemon along the way. He and Pikachu train everyday to make this happen to fulfill their dream. But the path to victory is lined with danger. There are many challenges ahead for this couple.

By Ivy the Snivy

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu52 View Post
    As I said, it's not sensible from a sensible point of view, but it works from a literary one. Pikachu was in danger and he desperately wanted to help him.
    I still don't see the logic. They'll fall to their deaths. Granted, this is the Pokemon Universe where people have survived worse, but it makes no sense to jump off a building unless you know what to do next. It's not like he can fly or have anything to stab into the side of the tower and slide down while slowing down.
    "Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war. Invaders create Avengers. People create... smaller people? Er... children! I lost the word there. Children. Designed to supplant them. To help them end."

"Momentai!"

But this is the traditional royal Canterlot voice! It is tradition to speak, using the Royal "we", and to use THIS MUCH VOLUME WHEN ADDRESSING OUR SUBJECTS!!

Getting this thread back on topic, one thing that surprisingly stood out in this episode for me was that one of the girls cheering for the gym leaders reminded me a whole lot of Dawn. I felt bad for Ash when there was no one on his side and think I would have enjoyed seeing Dawn there, in her uniform cheering Ash on :3
    Sig to be updated eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    but I'd still have preferred seeing Oshawott take Pansear down. :3
    In retrospect it's not like it would've changed much since I'm sure that the wins for Oshawott and Tepig would've remained.

Quote Originally Posted by JudySpell View Post
    In retrospect it's not like it would've changed much since I'm sure that the wins for Oshawott and Tepig would've remained.
    O I'm sure that the win record would be kept the same here, I just think seeing Oshawott fight Pansear and Tepig fight Pansage would've been interesting. It's just personal preference. ^^;

Meh, I didn't like how the Striaton Gym match was handled. I think Ash should have only battled Cilan and not all 3 brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillachu View Post
    Meh, I didn't like how the Striaton Gym match was handled. I think Ash should have only battled Cilan and not all 3 brothers.
    I agree. The choice to battle all three damaged Ash terribly mainly because he lost that second battle despite the fact he should have been able to easily win it.
    This is a story about Ash Ketchum and his loving partner Pikachu. These two share a bond far beyond that of ordinary pokemon and trainer. Together they pursue Ash's dream to be pokemon master and make friends with many different people and pokemon along the way. He and Pikachu train everyday to make this happen to fulfill their dream. But the path to victory is lined with danger. There are many challenges ahead for this couple.

By Ivy the Snivy

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112