Thread: My early pokemon platinum team

Default My early pokemon platinum team

Hi, I've recently started playing Platinum again, and I would like help with my team.

My 3 current permanent members are

Luxio lvl 18

Tackle
    Leer
    Charge
    Spark

Grotle lvl 22

Tackle
    Bite
    Absorb
    Razor Leaf

Alakazam lvl 24

Psybeam
    Confusion
    Disable
    Miracle Eye

Now I'm looking for 2-3 new members. I've taken up training a machop, and plan on making it a Machamp when it becomes Machoke. So, what pokemon should I use?

Hmmm... I wonder what these are.. maybe you should read them

like stated in the rules, we can't help you much. post until before the elite 4.

get a water type like gastrodon. teach it a water move / ground move / body slam / ice beam
    make sure the water and ground type move is cool.
    If you want, recover > body slam when it levels up

Like Bob said,we can't help out without you reading the rules.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

Ok if he is supposed to follow the rules then where should he post this. I have read all the rules and I think they are fairly stupid. This is supposed to be a forum for people to post about there game and get some advice back from other's. All that happens is some people posting the same things over and over again because they have to follow some dumb rules that make people talk about that same things all the time. I actually love the idea of him talking about his team and the begining of the game as asking for some advice. so unless their is another place specifically for him to post this then I think this should stay here.

By the way I would suggest getting a good flyer and a good water type. maybe a starly and shellos.
    3DS FC 0877-2062-2004
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Kecleon, Chansey

Quote Originally Posted by EagleEye View Post
    Ok if he is supposed to follow the rules then where should he post this. I have read all the rules and I think they are fairly stupid. This is supposed to be a forum for people to post about there game and get some advice back from other's. All that happens is some people posting the same things over and over again because they have to follow some dumb rules that make people talk about that same things all the time. I actually love the idea of him talking about his team and the begining of the game as asking for some advice. so unless their is another place specifically for him to post this then I think this should stay here.
    Allow me to quote the rules:

Please don't post a current team if you haven't beat the Elite 4 (Or at least have 7 badges). There's nothing much to rate otherwise. Wait until you've beat the E4 to post your real team. Any Pokemon works to get the badges and beat the E4 with as long as it's at a high enough level. If you still want to post a team but you haven't beat the E4 yet, post a future team you would like to have. If you need help before you beat the E4/have 7 badges, you're probably better off posting here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=314013
    Of course this is a place to get some advice. But when you're just a quarter in the game and have no access to most TMs, your Pokemon is still in training and whatnot, there's nothing much else the raters could do. What, suggest that Luxio should have Bite over Leer? If you want advice, there's the help thread for that. If you want to update, there's the official recent happening thread for that. If you want to post a team and you're still halfway to the third gym, for example, post what you plan to have instead.

Cheers.

By the way I would suggest getting a good flyer and a good water type. maybe a starly and shellos.
    Then why are you posting here if the rules are so stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Allow me to quote the rules:

Of course this is a place to get some advice. But when you're just a quarter in the game and have no access to most TMs, your Pokemon is still in training and whatnot, there's nothing much else the raters could do. What, suggest that Luxio should have Bite over Leer? If you want advice, there's the help thread for that. If you want to update, there's the official recent happening thread for that. If you want to post a team and you're still halfway to the third gym, for example, post what you plan to have instead.

Cheers.

This.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

Well, why don't you GTFO?

Everyone else was too nice
    [img]http://i49.*******.com/m9mxsl.gif[/img]

Get a starly and shellos they are both powerful and will help you
    http://www.neoseeker.com/ Please join this site I think we should help all the community's there also this is the one that I am trying to build up http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/64633/. So please join and help

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg31/...if&res=landing
    I don't accept random friend requests and don't read my convos

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkipzroks View Post
    Get a starly and shellos they are both powerful and will help you
    Good job suggesting something that has already been suggested.

Thank you for further adding to the shittiness of this thread.
    [img]http://i49.*******.com/m9mxsl.gif[/img]

Your team is great so far!

Shellos and Staravia (as said above) are great. Machamp is one of the best Fighting-types in the game so keep Machop.
    Click on these Pokémon to make them happy and healthy!:

Spoiler:- Credits:

Pokémon Red Water-monotype challenge team:

Pokémon Emerald Water-monotype challenge team:
    Pokémon Fire Red Nuzlocke challenge team:

Oh lord, read the rules folks.

*Closed

^Click it!^