Thread: My NEW Pokemon White Team

Threaded View

Default My NEW Pokemon White Team

I know I made one a couple days ago, but I edited it and I like making teams. I promise, this won't be a every week thing. Here's my new and improved team. All comments and improvements are cool with me. I did not decide on the Natures, EV's and Held Items- You can help me on that too.

1. Jalorda
    Nature: Admant
    Item: Miracle Seed

Attacks
    Leaf Blade
    Coil
    Dragon Tail
    Calm Mind

Why: I just like the grass type. I'm considering importing the game and I don't see myself switching from Jalorda. Leaf Blade for STAB, Coil and Calm Mind for boosts and Dragon Tail as another attack.

2. Sazandora
    Nature: Lax
    Item: Scope Lens

Attacks
    Surf
    Outrage
    Charge Beam
    Flamethrower

Why: I had the other Dragon but switched to Saz because he can learnSurf. Looking at his stats, I want to make him a offensive powerhouse. Outrage gets the STAB, everything else? Strong and I believe effective for this powerhouse.

3. Zuruzukin
    Nature: Bold
    Item: Rugged Helmet

Attacks
    Focus Punch
    Crunch
    Facade
    Toxic

Why: I like his defense and the Dark/Fighting list of moves. Only problem? He doesn't learn assurance. Focus Punch looks to be the best fighting move, but I may settle on Brick Break. Crunch as well for STAB. Facade because alot of trainers love to paralyze and poison in battle and could be effective. I might switch that for a Calm Mind? Protect? Also, Toxic for a shock move.

4. Waruvial
    Nature: Rash
    Item: Razor Fang

Attacks
    Earthquake
    Trickery
    Level Ground
    Aerial Ace

Why: High attack and his resistances are good. Earthquake, Trickery and Level Ground all have STAB. Aerial Ace for a mix up move there.

5. Goruugu
    Nature:Naive
    Item:Focus Sash

Attacks
    Fly
    Dynamicpunch
    Earthquake
    Ice Beam

Why: I like Dynamicpunch but I know I might have to pick a different move because it has 50% acc. I would probably replace it with Shadow Ball. Fly off a flying type is fantastic. Earthquake and Ice Beam to mix it up but I might replace one with a Rest or Rock Polish.

6. Burungeru
    Nature:Careful
    Item: Focus Band

Attacks
    Ominous Wind
    Evil Eye
    Surf
    Will-O-Wisp

Why: I like a Water type. A Water/Ghost type is even nicer. I get the Surf on him, Evil Eye hits and gives a random status condition, Ominous Wind attacks and could boast me up. Will-O-Wisp causes burn.

ALL OPINIONS ARE ACCEPTED!
    Last edited by Clampdamp3; 16th October 2010 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Proper Format
    FC: 2079-7212-0808