Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Your most unusual foes that you swear were hacked

i once versed a team that consisted of pokemon only with fake out, and they also had a persian and purugly that knew hypnosis
    they somehow did not manage to miss, they hit first every time, and my armaldo's (who is the only slow one on my team) focus sash didnt work
    and the last thing they didnt trade friend passes so it was kinda obvious it was hacked

and i also have to say that pbr's hack counter isnt too low, i got a shiny shaymin from a friend and it wasnt allowed to go on to pbr because it wasnt legit enough so i highly doubt that you would see fifth gen pokes on pbr

Quote Originally Posted by isac View Post
    i once versed a team that consisted of pokemon only with fake out, and they also had a persian and purugly that knew hypnosis
    they somehow did not manage to miss, they hit first every time, and my armaldo's (who is the only slow one on my team) focus sash didnt work
    and the last thing they didnt trade friend passes so it was kinda obvious it was hacked

and i also have to say that pbr's hack counter isnt too low, i got a shiny shaymin from a friend and it wasnt allowed to go on to pbr because it wasnt legit enough so i highly doubt that you would see fifth gen pokes on pbr
    Just because someone's entire team has Fake-out, that doesn't mean it's hacked; it's actually a common gimmick team. As for Hypnosis hitting every time, that's all up to chance, and could possibly be affected by items. (By the way, how many times did it use Hypnosis?)
    Also, hacks over Wi-fi or wireless on any game for any system only work on one side; ex: there's a hack that maxes out a Pokemon's Hp to 999 at any time in a battle in D.S. series games, which affects only one side, whereas the hack that gives a one hit KO on any attack move can't affect the other side since there are no hacks enabled. So in other words, you probably took a fraction of damage without noticing, (which broke the focus sash) and then it was taken out afterwards. Finally, not many people like to trade friend passes, or they've already collected the max amount.
    I HAVE CLAIMED DARKRAI!

BOW DOWN BEFORE ME OR SUFFER THE WRATH OF MY SHADOWS!!!

Spoiler:- My Friend Codes/Things I am searching for:

Who would win in a one on one battle? A not-fully-evolved man-made Pokemon or the creator of the whole world? http://i25.*******.com/2v3oq2u.gif

If you copy and paste this into your signature, you will have copied and pasted it into your signature.

I once fought a guy with a Rampardos that managed to outspeed my Electivire, Weavile, and Sceptile, all trained for speed. I looked up the min/max stats of each, and there is no possible way a legitimate Rampardos could outrun even the slowest of them, even with maxed out IV's, EV's, and a Choice Scarf.

Oh, and that was my first time using PBR's WiFi battle. So yeah.

Pokemon RPG: Welcome to Adia New members always welcome.

some guy had a spiritomb with wonder guard, but i had a machoke with foresight and some fighting moves of course, so it was all good

Quote Originally Posted by thornmud View Post
    some guy had a spiritomb with wonder guard, but i had a machoke with foresight and some fighting moves of course, so it was all good
    Lol! I just love when a hacker's supposedly invincible Pokemon get a dose of reality; Wonderguard won't always be there to protect you!
    I HAVE CLAIMED DARKRAI!

BOW DOWN BEFORE ME OR SUFFER THE WRATH OF MY SHADOWS!!!

Spoiler:- My Friend Codes/Things I am searching for:

Who would win in a one on one battle? A not-fully-evolved man-made Pokemon or the creator of the whole world? http://i25.*******.com/2v3oq2u.gif

If you copy and paste this into your signature, you will have copied and pasted it into your signature.

i fought a team of 6 sunkern
    all of them had sheer cold and hit
    so hax
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/b3r2j5.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Bugwarrior View Post
    : THAT'S IT! *turns to Milo* I DON'T WANT YOUR BALLS MILO!
    : o.o
    wifiguest3216: battle plz, no nasty plot, or sword dance, or dragon dance, and u HAVE TO LET me set up bellyzard, and no taunt, or heracross, and NO WEAVILE, and no substitute unless I have it. And dont use that many attacks and NO ROAR or WHIRLWIND. AND IF IM GOING TO LOSE, then quit the fight.
    Back early!

I just battled a trainer with nearly all hacked pokemon. I thought that Shiny Manaphy weren't even allowed on wifi at all?! Well, apparently I was wrong. Other obvious hacks on his team included a Jolteon caught on Route 214, an Electivire and a Croakgunk. All shiny and in Cherish balls. Seriously kids, if you're going to hack, at least do it well. I guess this answers the question as to whether or not PBR has a hack check... (A big resounding NO)

The worse thing about this is that he beat me. I'm so mad right now! I know it seems stupid, but I really hate it when I lose to such badly hacked crap. I mean, I worked hard to get my pokemon shiny and flawless legitly! I should at least win. D=

I know, I'm a poor sport. But it's not being a good sport to use stupid hacks like that...
    3DS FC:1848 2955 3635 IGN: Cannibal

Free Pokemon for you! =D
    No longer taking RNG requests at the moment; too busy squeeing over X and Y. x)

I can breed in English and German in Kalos. ;o

2/23/2014: National Pokedex completed! =D

I versed a guy with starters in ultra balls. obvious hack is obvious

Credit goes to EzzPeon of the above bar

< Fits me perfectly
    My Double Battle Team -- My Single Battle Team
    Credit goes to Gladeshadow for the Teams

I met a guy on Wi-fi with 5 shiny ampharos, 3 in master balls. Marowak still outsped them at 140 speed, no scarf, and OHKO'd all 3 that he threw out. Oh, P.S. the last Pokémon was shiny Mew with Sketch!!!

I'm back, baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikaru 2000 View Post
    I versed a guy with starters in ultra balls. obvious hack is obvious

Extremely obvious. Like hay in a haystack obvious.

I'm back, baby.

Quote Originally Posted by caterpie_is_awesome_123 View Post
    I had a battle with a guy of a team of

Giratina
    Palkia
    Dialga
    Rayquaza
    Deoxys

i would have completely forgotten if it werent for the last poke
    DESUKAN!
    and all had 666 in all stats
    it made me really mad to see PBRs hack checker be so low
    Let me tell everyone on this thread right now FAKE

three reasons is fake is because A when the game came out Gen V was in planning stage/conception. The second reason is that lots of people try to extract 3d models from the game and are unable to imagine putting it in. Third and final reason if he added the model in his game (impossible but lets just say he did) it would not show on your game because that your game is not modded. So to everyone saying you fought a 5th gen pokemon in PBR stop trolling and tell the proper story -.-

There rants over.
    My Shiny List:

Default i always knew

me and my friend were about when relize just yesterday he was using pokesave to make him crazy strong against my ev trained box pokemon anyway we battled seven times and i won only once but then i didnt really lose if his whole team was created by him
    Look at sky,its so far away. But right here, right now it seems so close
    -kazu

Storm king

SoulSilverfc:133454306551
    White fc:1979 3798 5481

My friend and I had a battle my lvl 100 ev trained charizard against his lvl 5 pidgey. It had a focus sash and stayed alive then killed me with sheer cold. I was so mad

Quote Originally Posted by bdbboy9 View Post
    My friend and I had a battle my lvl 100 ev trained charizard against his lvl 5 pidgey. It had a focus sash and stayed alive then killed me with sheer cold. I was so mad
    That's a false statement. Sheer Cold and similar OHKO moves do not work on Pokémon of higher levels.

I did also fight the Tackle OHKO Togepi.
    -Opponent's Togepi used Tackle
    -Zangoose fainted
    Me: Oh man, that Togepi is SO HACK!!
    Friend: Hack because a baby Pokemon knocked out your Zangoose with a STAB base 35 attack on a 100+ Defence Pokemon?
    Me: No, Togepi does not learn Tackle!!
    Platinum FC: Crystal 4641 2036 6590
    Battle Revolution FC: 3825 7205 9654

I remember some guy useing a team of 6 shiny darkrai. Fought him for fun and won however, he was probably to lazy to put in a max EV code.
    And so when man and horse go down
    Beneath a sabre keen,
    Or on roaring charge of melee
    You stop a bullet clean.
    And the hostiles come to get your scalp
    Just empty your cateen,
    And put your pistol to your head
    And go to Fiddlers' Green.

I remember some guy useing a team of 6 shiny darkrai. Fought him for fun and won however, he was probably to lazy to put in a max EV code.
    Uhh :V
    I battled one with 5 shiny darkrai. same guy?
    (Well actually my friend did but I was with him when it happened) ^-^

Anyone with all shiny pokemon.
    Check out my Youtube channel.
    Pokemon Black FC:1893-0452-2049
    Im always up for a UU battle.

Quote Originally Posted by 7420Cola View Post
    Anyone with all shiny pokemon.
    Meh, not always. My PBR team has 4 shinies on it, i believe, and they're all legit. XD
    3DS FC:1848 2955 3635 IGN: Cannibal

Free Pokemon for you! =D
    No longer taking RNG requests at the moment; too busy squeeing over X and Y. x)

I can breed in English and German in Kalos. ;o

2/23/2014: National Pokedex completed! =D

A guy dressed up as ash at a shaymin event in the UK I think I was in nuneaton but I'm not sure, is been avoiding him because he had his cartridge taped over. I just kept battling everyone, he was a wierdo and I didn't want to battle him. It was obvious he wasn't going to play fair so I put my 5 best pokemon in and my mewtwo psycho which has 447 s.a... I took down half his team in double battle using my whole team, I was highly experienced in battles 8814 battles with 0 losses experienced and he just absolutely wiped the floor with me. He complimented me on getting so far (I still wanted to smash his DS and punch him) he had used a full team of legends, laughed at my mewtwos stats and when he showed me his I'm not even joking, he had 999 in all his stats. I hate him, I don't hack myself and I now refuse to battle hackers.

Rarely on here from now on so PMs and VMs will get very late replies, the only site I will be on is my forum (click the banner to visit) which I am on every day.
    The free zorua are still available. I won't battle anyone I don't know so don't ask!

My main FC's are:
    Charly (B):5114 2825 8300 - Japanese pokemon & Zorua trades only.
    Charly (SS): 4942 3334 2812 - Everything 4th gen
    Buffy (W):2666 1316 2030 - Everything 5th gen

Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Extremely obvious. Like hay in a haystack obvious.
    Not if they come from the gamecube games
    Friend Codes
    Pokemon Battle Revolution: 5371-8295-7401
    Pokemon Heart Gold: 1978 8054 7354
    Pokemon Soul Silver:
    Pokemon Black: 3138 5901 2562
    Pokemon White:
    Pokemon Diamond:
    Pokemon Pearl:
    Pokemon Platinum:
    Pokemon Platinum:

PM me if you want to battle and trade.

My friend battle a shiny that come out of a master ball. The only starter Pokemon you can catch in a any other ball beside a pokeball is the johto starter on the gamecube.
    Friend Codes
    Pokemon Soul Silver:
    Pokemon White:
    Pokemon Diamond:
    Pokemon Pearl:
    Pokemon Platinum:
    Pokemon Platinum:

Quote Originally Posted by LegitBreeder View Post
    A guy dressed up as ash at a shaymin event in the UK I think I was in nuneaton but I'm not sure, is been avoiding him because he had his cartridge taped over. I just kept battling everyone, he was a wierdo and I didn't want to battle him. It was obvious he wasn't going to play fair so I put my 5 best pokemon in and my mewtwo psycho which has 447 s.a... I took down half his team in double battle using my whole team, I was highly experienced in battles 8814 battles with 0 losses experienced and he just absolutely wiped the floor with me. He complimented me on getting so far (I still wanted to smash his DS and punch him) he had used a full team of legends, laughed at my mewtwos stats and when he showed me his I'm not even joking, he had 999 in all his stats. I hate him, I don't hack myself and I now refuse to battle hackers.
    This one thing I like. Taking down hackers, but I didn't like how you acting, you need a fire burning deep to show all hack you see best the tir out of them even if they hack.
    Friend Codes
    Pokemon Soul Silver:
    Pokemon White:
    Pokemon Diamond:
    Pokemon Pearl:
    Pokemon Platinum:
    Pokemon Platinum:

I've beat tons of hackers in the past. There's no physical way to beat a hacker with 999 stats and illegal moves legitimately but if you think being in my position you could win why don't you give it a try I don't battle them now because 1: I havent battled in 2 years so my experience is old 2: I don't want to lose to an idiot that makes a team at the click of a button. Fair enough if its still legit but I have little faith in words. Stats can quite easily be lied about, I'm sick of that people cant actually just train properly, maybe they just aren't good enough but I don't care. I battle real people not fakers that can't make a real team legitimately. I don't have time to waste on them.
    Also this thread is about battles with quite clearly hacked pokemon, not a debate with someone that can hardly type anything eligible. I don't battle hackers because they aren't worth my time, that has nothing to do with having a fire, its about completely unfair disadvantage on my part, if you don't play fair you shouldn't play at all.
    Last edited by LegitBreeder; 16th February 2011 at 6:18 PM.

Rarely on here from now on so PMs and VMs will get very late replies, the only site I will be on is my forum (click the banner to visit) which I am on every day.
    The free zorua are still available. I won't battle anyone I don't know so don't ask!

My main FC's are:
    Charly (B):5114 2825 8300 - Japanese pokemon & Zorua trades only.
    Charly (SS): 4942 3334 2812 - Everything 4th gen
    Buffy (W):2666 1316 2030 - Everything 5th gen

Quote Originally Posted by LegitBreeder View Post
    I've beat tons of hackers in the past. There's no physical way to beat a hacker with 999 stats and illegal moves legitimately but if you think being in my position you could win why don't you give it a try I don't battle them now because 1: I havent battled in 2 years so my experience is old 2: I don't want to lose to an idiot that makes a team at the click of a button. Fair enough if its still legit but I have little faith in words. Stats can quite easily be lied about, I'm sick of that people cant actually just train properly, maybe they just aren't good enough but I don't care. I battle real people not fakers that can't make a real team legitimately. I don't have time to waste on them.
    Also this thread is about battles with quite clearly hacked pokemon, not a debate with someone that can hardly type anything eligible. I don't battle hackers because they aren't worth my time, that has nothing to do with having a fire, its about completely unfair disadvantage on my part, if you don't play fair you shouldn't play at all.
    Then just said to the hacker that he a loser and not a winner because he hack his pokemon. But you realy can't stop people hacking games. I can see someone to hack to get a event pokemon.... like Mew on Firered, but I don't like people hacking the stats, what you can catch in the wild and stuff.
    and stuff that odd.

I'm with you about battling hackers that cheat with hack with 999 stat and stuff and moves that it can't know.
    Friend Codes
    Pokemon Soul Silver:
    Pokemon White:
    Pokemon Diamond:
    Pokemon Pearl:
    Pokemon Platinum:
    Pokemon Platinum:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast