Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Big Brother V. 2

Default Pokemon Big Brother V. 2

Back in 2007, Octoboy posted "Pokemon Big Borther" and he ran the game (with the help of a few select hosts) from 2007 to 2014. I thought it would be fun to bring it back and try my hand at hosting it. The game will work like this. After we start I will post the actions of said pokemon and the "viewers" ,AKA whoever wants to, will post who they want to eliminate. Each season will have a unique feature that will allow for a unique experience. We will begin with a "no theme" season.

Each contestant will be nominated by anyone who wants to. When I decide there are enough, we will begin. For the first season I will nominate 1 contestant as an example. This character will be in the game and feel free to vote it off if you so choose to.

Also there will be no RPing. This is the games section. Not the RP section.

Voting Rules:

1. Votes have to pertain to the challenge. No, “I vote out [Insert contestant here] because it is a [Insert pokemon here]" or anything of the sort

2. To clarify on Rule 1, VOTES CONCERNING COLOR, SPECIES, NAME, AUDIENCE OPINION or ANYTHING NOT CONCERNING THE ACTION OF THAT POKEMON are not allowed.

3. ALL votes are final. You are not allowed to switch.

4. Do not copy any justification word for word. Find your own way to word it.

5. Additions and subtractions to the rules can be made at any time but only by me or the CURRENT host. I can deny any changes made by the current host.

Nomination Guideline:
    -All nominations need at least 1 positive and 1 negative characteristic.

-------
    Season One- Winner: Gilligan the
    Season Two- Winner: FLounder the
    Season Three- Winner: Sophie the
    Last edited by Grey Walrus; 25th May 2016 at 12:26 AM.
    Click on the image below to visit my blog! The image will link you the latest article! If there is something you would like me to write about feel free to let me know! If you like to be updated on when new articles are posted, please let me know

Sparky the

Believed to be the long-lost brother of ash' pikachu

Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    You monster.
    roll to dodge | who is the murderer

Contestants:
    King Harrod the
    Sparky the
    Last edited by Grey Walrus; 11th April 2016 at 3:17 PM.
    Click on the image below to visit my blog! The image will link you the latest article! If there is something you would like me to write about feel free to let me know! If you like to be updated on when new articles are posted, please let me know

Pierre the

He has a Timid nature, and is very painfully shy. He can be very affectionate to those he grows to like. He sometimes gets mistaken for a girl because of his appearance, as well as feminine mannerisms and interests. The fact that he's gay doesn't help matters.

Gilligan the

Gilligan wants to rule everyone and everything...but has a habit of failing miserably. He's also allergic to radishes.

Pokemon: Spice the
    Personality: Despite her unevolved form, Spice is very much into spooking others and likes to make them think there is no way out of her spooky shenanigans.

Chris the .

Incredibly religious but doesn't talk about it much. Also obsessed with comic books and runs his own blog with his best friend Jared. He also plays video games and watches videos, but he forgets what he's doing a lot and changes at random before beating a game.
    Are you are a fan of video games? Obviously you are because you're on this forum. Anyway, if you want, check out my channel by clicking the image below!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Nothingjustgo
    Twitch: https://twitch.tv/nothingjustgo

Contestants:
    King Harrod the
    Sparky the
    Pierre the
    Gilligan the
    Spice the
    Chris the

We have 6, the minimum I will accept is 8 MAX is 12. I will allow everyone(except me) to double submit if they want. If we happen to get 13, I will remove my nomination.

jiggly the just an ordinary jigglypuff but it hates sparky

You monster.

Pokemon: Vladislav the

Personality: Despite being a skunk, Vladislav has severe OCD when it comes to cleaning which can drive him insane due to his horrendous natural odor.

I will start PBB in roughly 12 hours if we do not get anymore. Maybe sooner or maybe later. Depends.
    Contestants:
    King Harrod the
    Sparky the
    Pierre the
    Gilligan the
    Spice the
    Chris the
    Jiggly the
    Vladislav the

Pokemon: Vinny the

Personality: Wants to take over the corporate world to run his own black market empire, but is too young and shy to get anyone to listen to him. He enjoys Blues singing, playing pool, and long walks on the beach. He is also deathly afraid of chopsticks.

Yuki the

Very outgoing, Yuki loves to makes friends with whoever she meets though she has a fear of Dark-types. Favourite hobby is cooking.

Credit to Brutaka for the awesome banner!
    I have claimed Drapion and Fiora from Xenoblade Chronicles.

Pokemon: Norm the

Personality: Very smart for his species, but constantly conflicts with himself over decision making, which is noticeable when he emits screeching noises as his gears turn.
    "Huh, got away again. Sorry about that, but you know how it is, gotta catch 'em all..."

-Don Weaso, Conker's Bad Fur Day

Pokémon: Nero the

Personality: A wierdo from a distant land. He's a loose cannon and is psychologically unstable, yet he is really not insane. His favorite hobby is causing all sorts of chaos with his illusions and impersonating others.
    3DS FC: 4227 - 0729 - 3560

My ASB Profile

Pokemon: Reading the
    Personality: Ex-con who just got out of prison for Identity Theft, rotten to the core and regularly betrays his allies.

Join Hachiko's PokeKingdom today!

*Credit to Conquer Phoenix

Contestents: (King Harrod has dropped out due to...unforeseen circumstances...)
    Sparky the
    Pierre the
    Gilligan the
    Spice the
    Chris the
    Jiggly the
    Vladislav the
    Vinny the
    Yuki the
    Norm the
    Nero the
    Reading the

----------------------------------------------------

Season 1 START!

Theme: No Theme

DAY 1- Introductions

- Introduced himself to everywhile while bragging of his supposed heritage
    - Grabbed Sparky by the ear and told him bragging is not goo
    - Tried to stay out of everyone's way until Yuki introduced herself
    - Became engaged with Pierre in a in-depth one sided conversation
    - Started talking to Vinny and Reading about World Domination
    - Was hesitant to join Giligan in conversation because he felt he is too young to dominate
    - Offered to train and help Gilligan and Vinny become criminals
    - Couldn't decide who to say hi to first so they made a small screeching noise.
    - Tried to spook Norm but the noise was too much
    - Started talking to Chris while mentioning his OCD
    - Didn't know what to say so he just started bragging about his blog to Vladislav
    - Began studying his housemates seeing what illusion would be best suited to begin.

Please vote off who you would like. This could be someone who bored you or really anything at all ,but please state why you think they should be eliminated.

Also, refer to the index at the top for who is who.

Gonna be voting out Sparky for bragging about his heritage....even if it is true.

It's not about where you came from, it's about what you will do now.

Voting out Sparky for bragging about his heritage.

Credit to Brutaka for the awesome banner!
    I have claimed Drapion and Fiora from Xenoblade Chronicles.

Voting out Sparky for bragging.

errrr... crap... I guess I vote sparky even though I submitted him for bragging

You monster.

Reading for training people to be criminals.

Coaching in crime?! Not a good sign, Reading...
    3DS FC: 4227 - 0729 - 3560

My ASB Profile

Voting out Pierre...well...just, Gardevoir is way too feminine to be male and he got...into a relationship...with a stupid Froslass...
    My character for replacing a dropout:

Vivian the

She is clumsy and she can't tell direction but she can do something really well if she tries. She has programmed 6 games and baked 9 batches of cookies with help.
    Last edited by QueenUnfezant; 13th April 2016 at 2:09 PM.

Don't mess with the Fox!

Wait...did Mew always look like that?

Quote Originally Posted by QueenUnfezant View Post

She is clumsy and she can't tell direction but she can do something really well if she tries. She has programmed 6 games and baked 9 batches of cookies with help.
    There won't be a dropout. The Granbull thing was a joke since we had 13 nominations and my max was 12.

I do not think I will accept early nominations but this one time I will accept Vivian for season 2 since I might have caused confusion.

Current Tally:
    Sparky: 4
    Reading: 2
    Pierre: 1

Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast