Back in 2007, Octoboy posted "Pokemon Big Borther" and he ran the game (with the help of a few select hosts) from 2007 to 2014. I thought it would be fun to bring it back and try my hand at hosting it. The game will work like this. After we start I will post the actions of said pokemon and the "viewers" ,AKA whoever wants to, will post who they want to eliminate. Each season will have a unique feature that will allow for a unique experience. We will begin with a "no theme" season.
Each contestant will be nominated by anyone who wants to. When I decide there are enough, we will begin. For the first season I will nominate 1 contestant as an example. This character will be in the game and feel free to vote it off if you so choose to.
Also there will be no RPing. This is the games section. Not the RP section.
1. Votes have to pertain to the challenge. No, “I vote out [Insert contestant here] because it is a [Insert pokemon here]" or anything of the sort
2. To clarify on Rule 1, VOTES CONCERNING COLOR, SPECIES, NAME, AUDIENCE OPINION or ANYTHING NOT CONCERNING THE ACTION OF THAT POKEMON are not allowed.
3. ALL votes are final. You are not allowed to switch.
4. Do not copy any justification word for word. Find your own way to word it.
5. Additions and subtractions to the rules can be made at any time but only by me or the CURRENT host. I can deny any changes made by the current host.
-All nominations need at least 1 positive and 1 negative characteristic.
Season One- Winner: Gilligan the
Season Two- Winner: FLounder the
Season Three- Winner: Sophie the