Page 505 of 697 FirstFirst ... 405455495501502503504505506507508509515555605 ... LastLast
Results 12,601 to 12,625 of 17404

Thread: Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

9/10 it's adorable, yet menacing and mischievuw at the same time. Plus Imlove Absol.

Not bad, really. 6/10

Republicans are psychic dogs that can evolve beyond infinity unless Obama becomes Arceus. However, trash planets evolve into memes, but cannot become Mega Altaria. So Beelzeboss decided love is dead. Because someone farted, mass chinchillas attacked Grunty McGrunt because he never washed tortillas. Clean underwear assassinated some cubes of strawberry Swirlixes around 5:00am, but it didn't like vacations in Hoenn because it was watery like everywhere. Jack Zigzagoon said, "Hoenn tastes like Swirlix pies with Vanillite ice-cream sandwich." Disgusting... What did I do to deserve this? Everything. But Slurpuff said, "Fear Steel wool flavoured Trubbish honoring Dialga shaped metal baguettes."

8/10

Very inspiring with that quote.

6.5 out of 10

Interesting yet funny I must say. Nice work on the sig.

I am the leader of the pok'emon clan known as the fullbringer's. If you're interested in joining my clan or warring with us please pm me and I will reply as soon as possible.

7/10
    The bottom one is pretty good. I like Card Captor Sakura.

Very simple, and not that bad 6/10

Republicans are psychic dogs that can evolve beyond infinity unless Obama becomes Arceus. However, trash planets evolve into memes, but cannot become Mega Altaria. So Beelzeboss decided love is dead. Because someone farted, mass chinchillas attacked Grunty McGrunt because he never washed tortillas. Clean underwear assassinated some cubes of strawberry Swirlixes around 5:00am, but it didn't like vacations in Hoenn because it was watery like everywhere. Jack Zigzagoon said, "Hoenn tastes like Swirlix pies with Vanillite ice-cream sandwich." Disgusting... What did I do to deserve this? Everything. But Slurpuff said, "Fear Steel wool flavoured Trubbish honoring Dialga shaped metal baguettes."

8/10
    Wise,meaningful,strong...very nice sig,very nice.

I am the leader of the pok'emon clan known as the fullbringer's. If you're interested in joining my clan or warring with us please pm me and I will reply as soon as possible.

They are nice club banners and the quote is lovely, however I still feel as if you could have set it out a bit better 6/10

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

It's Grell and a red Absol.. 10/10

8/10. Not bad (though I dislike Adventure Time in general, it doesn't affect my rating).

6.5/10

The whole Lucario picture kinda weirds me out for whatever reason. :3
    Big Brother 17 >>>
    Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance ~ September 23rd

Not the best Luxray pose but I like the backdrop. 8/10

Simple and not so bad. 7/10

7/10

It's like a Male version of Marceline from Adventure Time
    Big Brother 17 >>>
    Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance ~ September 23rd

7/10 - colorfull! kinda

It is. lol, his name is Marshall Lee.

10/10 Sexay :3

9/10 Really cute picture.

Dragons :[ but cool ones .]
    8/10 i say

Ayeeee you can always buy back in :]!
        Spoiler:- Peaks:

Cute banner. 6/10

20/10 )) Loving it <3

A bit annoying it is not transparent but.. 8/10 for the cuteness

I am not a fan of the show but that sig looks great, I love the style alot :3
    9/10

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

Looks nice~ 8/10
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein, OR IGN is Arkis, AS IGN is Sabiah

9.7/10 It's really beautiful, but the render on the left looks odd, somehow. Nothing noticeable. ^^

| tumblr. | dA |

8/10 the poem is beautiful, i really liked it. it just seemed a bit empty.

Page 505 of 697 FirstFirst ... 405455495501502503504505506507508509515555605 ... LastLast