Page 500 of 672 FirstFirst ... 400450490496497498499500501502503504510550600 ... LastLast
Results 12,476 to 12,500 of 16788

Thread: Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

5/10 Your signature seems like it's all over the place.
    It's also bigger than the signature limit.

Rating a heckton of signatures because I feel like it. :P

@HetaOni: 8.5/10 - love it. The film effects behind the avatars is really unique, and the avatars themselves look really pretty. I don't know what Shinigami is, but (correct me if I'm wrong) I think it has something to do with vampires... which is why I took off 1.5 points. The orange is a bit too bright for vampires, IMO. :P

@DizzyCobraMew: 5/10. The banners both look nice, but your signature is rather messy and all-over-the-place. Also, as HetaOni said, it's over the sig size limit.

@SmartD: 6/10. It's just a simple picture, but I like it for some reason. Maybe just because it's simple.

@FlareLover17: 9.5/10. LOVE it. As you can see, I love music and Meloetta - besides, that signature is really pretty, unique, and creative. I love the colors and the musical notes. The only reason why I took off half a point was because Meloetta doesn't look like it's extracted perfectly, but other than that it's wonderful. ♪

...Okay, done. I kind of miss reviewing several signatures at once like this.
    I derp.

"Don't take chances! Don't make mistakes! But get Messi, definitely get Messi!" - If Joachim Loew quoted Ms. Frizzle

Quote Originally Posted by American--Pi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taavetti View Post
    Out of the three, I'd marry the soccer ball.

8/10 I really like the banner! I like the text, too, but I think if you chose a rosier color, it'd work better..

| tumblr. | dA |

Toobworm: 6/10 i really like the poem, (i'm a big fan of haikus. XD) but it seems kind of plain. An image with it would work well.

8/10 I like it, but the musical notes look sort of awkward to me.. ^^

(I'm planning on asking one of my friends to pose for a picture, and then adding the text on top of the image, and then formatting it to around...380/200..as soon as I get to see her again. ^_^ )

| tumblr. | dA |

A bit of creativity in the miniature poem, but there are like 15 words and you have grammatical errors. -.- Also, you could fit a picture or SOMETHING else in there.

2/10

I can't see the picture in the signature 1/10.

3/10 I'd rather have just one of that image. Also, I dont think it's very punny.

Sorry about that, I was renovating my Photobucket, and I forgot I would have to change IMG links. My sig should be working now.

@J Ken: I'm kind of scared of that picture... 3/10

@Stereotypical Nerd: I suppose it's an interesting picture for a signature, but it's grainy around the edges. 6/10

8/10 Much better now that I can see it. Batman and Bane are awesome.

@J Ken: 2.5/10. The puns at the bottom are okay, but the three "I like stealing images" pictures are unnecessary and not very pretty. I think every image hosted by pocketmonsters.net ends up like that every time you try to put them on another site, so I'd suggest searching for images on other sources.

@Doodles: 9/10. Very nice - it has pretty cool background effects, and I like how Batman looks all faded. Bane looks a bit too bright, which is why I took off a point. It's just that I prefer bright colors to dark color. ^-^;

@Stereotypical Nerd: 7/10. I love Pokemon Conquest artwork, and the text at the bottom is nice. It's a bit small, though, and as Doodles said, the picture is grainy around the edges.
    I derp.

"Don't take chances! Don't make mistakes! But get Messi, definitely get Messi!" - If Joachim Loew quoted Ms. Frizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Articuno_rocks View Post
    @Doodles: 9/10. Very nice - it has pretty cool background effects, and I like how Batman looks all faded. Bane looks a bit too bright, which is why I took off a point. It's just that I prefer bright colors to dark color. ^-^;
    Thanks! Yeah I actually was trying to darken it before I made the banner, but for some reason it ended up either losing quality or desaturating the image. It was suuuuper frustrating, so I just went on without it.

Anyways, I like how the animation is blended right in with the rest of the banner; someone has got to teach me how to do that. It looks great, and I like how you made the effort to match your text to it. My only two (really little) complaints are that one: the text doesn't match very well, and I'm even having trouble reading it. Two: the border looks inconsistent around the right side of the bottom edge, like it's an extra pixel thick there. Only a nitpicky dork like me would notice that though, so you're good there.

Altogether, you have a pretty great sig! 9/10
    Last edited by Doodles; 13th January 2013 at 5:36 AM.

8/10 Very nice sig. The banner is well-made
    @HetaOni: 8.5/10 - love it. The film effects behind the avatars is really unique, and the avatars themselves look really pretty. I don't know what Shinigami is, but (correct me if I'm wrong) I think it has something to do with vampires... which is why I took off 1.5 points. The orange is a bit too bright for vampires, IMO. :P
    Shinigami is Japanese for Grim Reaper.
    Also, Austria FTW.

Ara~ My eyes are burning from awesomeness O_O
    The banner is so stunning as well as unique.
    It is very eye catching and colorful without being too over the top and tacky.
    10/10

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

@Blood Red Absol:9/10. The guy looks rather creepy (I don't know who he is), but that just makes your signature really interesting and unique. I love how the links match up withthe overall color scheme.

@HetaOni: 10/10. Oh my gosh. Perfect, just... perfect. It's really beautiful, and the idea behind it is really creative. The effects are wonderful, the colors are nice... just one of the best signatures I've ever seen. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by HetaOni View Post
    Also, Austria FTW.
    He's just so perfect. Gah.
    I derp.

Music makes for a great subject matter, and the Banner represents it well. 9/10.

@Blood Red Absol:9/10. The guy looks rather creepy (I don't know who he is), but that just makes your signature really interesting and unique. I love how the links match up withthe overall color scheme.
    He's Mephisto Pheles, from Ao no Exorcist. I give Blood Red Absol's sig a 10/10, because, well, it's Mephisto. /bias

ah , what an unsightly existence ! / illustration : cyawa

6.5/10 - I like bright colors, but I think this one's rather oversaturated. I'm not fond of the text either. But I will say it's well blended with the character and there are some neat choices in the background.

Not one of your best, but not bad. 7/10

7/10 the image works well with the poem.

My my, Pyrrha. Not bad! 8/10
    A bit unnecessary having two identical team poses though

Good, but a bit simple. You could get it it into a a banner!
    4/10

Credit to Shadow for the Buttons

It's not bad, but I really can't see anything that stands out about it.
    It is neat but really just a collection of User-bars, 6/10

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

8/10 - Simple, but nice looking effects and well organized.

It's a cute banner. Kind of small, but it definitely says Skiyomi. My only complaint, and this is probably arbitrary, but lack there of a border always bugs me a bit. Anyways, Meowth City should be proud of that miniature banner. 9/10.

Page 500 of 672 FirstFirst ... 400450490496497498499500501502503504510550600 ... LastLast