Page 62 of 671 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 16771

Thread: Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12)

Skiyomi:
    Same as before, 7/10

If it is wide, which sig should i leave, blue or red?
    Those 3/10 seem a little rough too btw, i mean youre rating a sig with just a sprite better than mine, seems like i suck at photoshop :/
    Thanks Skiyomi for siggie~

@Esteban: 7/10. I like it actually. Not sure why you keep getting low scores, to each thier own though.

@Zhantan: 7/10 too, would have been higher but that particular shade of beige in the text under the driftblim banner (that thing is really nice btw) quite literally hurts my eyes being surrounded by the purple text and normal green background of the forum. Like physical pain.
    Also, I would just like to state that I did read the rules in the OP before I posted, but I never saw anything stating you were required/obligated to make/give ratings if you posted or could not just ask for critiques on banners you've made. If it is in there somewhere I must have missed it.
    Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    Last edited by Zalbar; 26th March 2011 at 8:17 AM. Reason: Appearantly my post wasn't acceptable the way I originally wrote it. o.O?
    Back for more!

2DS Friend Code:
    4656 8517 3097

5/10

It's a little choppy, and cramped, the solid dark blue Background doesn't go well with sprites.

@Zalbar; If you had read the rules of this thread, as the title says, ("Rate the signature (new rules, please read)"), you would know that you're meant to rate the signature above you, not just post with a plea for people to rate your banner. As for your signature, there's default text everywhere, unfortunately. The background is bland and obviously one of the default Paint colours, and the text on the banner is basic and boring. There are extraction marks around the images too, which further add to the messiness of the banner. However, the way Riolu is 'pitching' the Pokeball to Cubone is quite clever, I must say. 2

@Esteban; 4, as before. The low scores may seem harsh, but to be honest, a simple sprite signature when used effectively can be far superior to a banner that doesn't look appealing. Practice makes perfect; you can't expect to get 8's or 9's from people like Skiyomi right off the bat, of course. Plus, I'm a really harsh scorer in this thread :P

@jb; The image is cute, but I personally think the way the links are formatted with the dashes ( - ) looks messy. The big space between the image and said links also looks odd, tbh. 6

@Zhanton: The border is a bit weird, and the font of "The wandering Blimp" + the "/"s just doesn't work IMO, the text underneath the banner does somewhat make up for it though. 6/10

@Jb: Very cute 8/10

@Zalbar: The colors, fonts and whatnot just don't work with each other. 3/10

@Esteban: I like it but the border is unasked for and the four cubes in the upper right corner don't add to the picture. 5/10

@Chelseabang: text underneath the banner doesn't work the banner is very nice. 7/10

IMHO

Very nice banner. I must say it's quite original and pleasing on the eye. Nice way of placing links as well. 9/10

6/10

Would be an 8 if not for the poor credit linked. Default black text

10/10 Perfect. Love the visual effects, the idea, the positioning and the text. Also the colour scheme.

I changed mine.

@giggity:

I hate the genie guys, but this siganture looks amazing 9/10

7/10

Like the banner, add a few more things bud
    CLAIMS
    "updating"
    UR NEVER TO OLD TO BE A GAMER![/CENTER]
    INFO -plz support me thanks-
    Twitch: TrollShaman85 (It has to do with World of Warcraft)
    Twitter: @UndeadPriest90
    Red 3DS FC: 1719/3604/8442
    PM if u add me Plz and Ty

@Jessie James: your sig is very messy. 6/10.

9/10 I love the Monkey trio :3
    岩根雅明=♡

6/10, bland and team is unbalanced for having two fire types.

6.5/10 - The banner is obviously well made... but it scares me! Also the text below it could look a lot better.

8/10
    Love that Dragonair recolor and the color of the font, also, asked for a request on your shop :P
    Last edited by Esteban252; 27th March 2011 at 4:01 AM.

7/10, say, is she from Scott Pilgrims vs. the World?

The banner is obviously well made... but it scares me!
    Then I have succeeded my job. ^^

@Dattebayo; I like the banner, although the image of the 'clock' thingy is of low quality. The text underneath could be un-default-coloured to make it look nicer. 5.5

@Esteban; 4, as before.

@Skiyomi; OMIGOSH you opened another shop! I remember this one shop you opened...as soon as you finished my order you closed it. This happened to me a few times - I order, person makes my order and then straightaway closes their shop forever. But anyways... I love the banner, especially the colours you've used - orange is the best colour ever. The font looks great, too. 9

@-Silver-; Wow, the sprites are of realllllly low quality. The white background looks awful, too. 0.5

@pupintheturd; I love the banner. It's so different to your typical banners and it worked really well. The font on the banner looks really cool as well, and the text below is decent. 7.5

7/10

I think the banner is a bit basic, yet it fits and the text beneath is nicely done aswell. Personally I think it would look better in the middle, and it just lacks a certain 'wow' factor for me.

@Giggity...: ... it's good but then again I feel like it's missing something... 7/10

I don't see what I could add in as it's pretty crowded but Ok :3

7/10

its cute, I think you have the drop shadow a bit too dakr though. :3

8/10 like the banner
    CLAIMS
    "updating"
    UR NEVER TO OLD TO BE A GAMER![/CENTER]
    INFO -plz support me thanks-
    Twitch: TrollShaman85 (It has to do with World of Warcraft)
    Twitter: @UndeadPriest90
    Red 3DS FC: 1719/3604/8442
    PM if u add me Plz and Ty

@ Giggity: 7/10 - The effects are really cool. I must admit, that shade of dark green isn't exactly my favorite, but that might just be a personal thing. And... maybe what's missing is text below it or something like that?

@Pupintheturd: Probably one of the most unique and cool banners on the site. Very nice/effective lay out of the links. 9/10

@Giggity: Liking the Tornadus banner. Cool. 8/10

@Jessie_James:
    Eraased for being too wide
    Not much I can say about that.
    Better luck next time?
    :/

@Skiyomi:
    My girlfriend is watching over my shoulder as I type this and wanted me to say "Pretty golden Dragonair is pretty." her rate is 9/10.
    I dunno about the "pretty" part myself, I'm but not gonna argue with her on the score. Nice banner, layout.
    Back for more!

2DS Friend Code:
    4656 8517 3097

pupintheturd: I love that banner for some reason 8/10
    Giggity...: Oh, very good 8/10
    Skiyomi: Oooh, Golden Dragonair ... OMG you're taking requests, what have I missed?! 7/10
    Zalbar: Nice rioolu sig 7/10

I will be shocked if anyone actually realises what the thing in my sig is [apart from a dragon], so don't worry about it XD

Skiyomi: 9.5/10 Whoa, a new banner shop? I might request sometime XD
    Anyways, the banner feels like it could use something else... an outline?

Zalbar: 7/10 The banner feels a little...small.

Northern Lights: 10/10 Nice dragon, and the outline around it is great.
    on a hiatus at the moment.

Page 62 of 671 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast