Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dreams by the Yard Full (665)

Why was Dento trying to Ash questions while holding a note pad?
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

Quote Originally Posted by Cazak View Post
    Yeah, I wanna know that too.
    From what I've seen on filb, Miju deflected the solar beam with its shell (what utter nuisance that is!!). Then went onto deflect another bullet-seed. Dento sensing the shell to be a problem, ordered a bullet seed directed at the shell. This succeed and the shell got thrown away from miju. Ash, knowing that miju was nothing without its super-shell, ordered miju to use water-gun pointed at the shell, which got blown away in the air. Miju jumped and caught it. Used shell-blade twice on yanappu, which then died.

SO yeah, it was full of absolute impossibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    No Iris was "likely" just being condescending Iris as usual, and that made Ash angry so he asked her for a battle. But it seemed quite obvious that Iris wasn't exactly expecting that so she basically called him a "kid" and ran away leaving Ash kind of sour (though maybe it was Dento that primarily stopped Ash from doing anything since Dento said something to Ash).

Oh and this all took place after Ash's gym battle (I think before he was presented with the badge), and I think Ash asked Iris what she thought then as I said she was just apparently being condescending. So likely she said something like "Is that the best you can do?" and as we all know that's not exactly a thing you want to say to Ash especially if you're bystander watching the battle.
    I'd be pretty angry too if someone talked down to me like that, hopefully Ash will kick her butt if they do fight later on.

and once again, TR bores me. Could they at least try to put up a fight and then run away?

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    I'd be pretty angry too if someone talked down to me like that, hopefully Ash will kick her butt if they do fight later on.

and once again, TR bores me. Could they at least try to put up a fight and then run away?
    Or blast off? Please for the love of God just blast off!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    How about they at least have two Pokemon each before they even remotely decide to fight back.

Because let's be honest, Koromori is not going to be able to handle all of Ash's Pokemon by itself.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Interesting episode, it'll be even more interesting once I see it sub version.

A lot happened in the episode:
    -Gym battle conclusion with Ash getting his first Badge.
    -Kibago development in the form of it wanting to evolve at some point
    -Debut of 5 new Pokemon(Even if Ononodo and Ononokusu didn't debut in the flesh)
    -Jessie, James, and Meowth plot
    -Dento joining Ash
    -And probably some other stuff that happened that I don't know about because of different language

Very nice episode. We also saw Koromori again which is nice.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Just finished watching it. It was a "meh" episode for me. Satoshi got his badge, and Dento and Iris joined, which is good, then the rest was like "Okay, that's great and all, but can we please be done with this city already?" Looks like Satoshi get's the female Tsutarja next episode.

DLBROOKS33

I like how the Gym battle ended. Great finish. Well if this is what the writers meant by fast paced I want it to go back to how it use to be. We get stuffed with the end of the gym battle, Pokemon Center, meet tabune, dento talks, kibago development, meet Kibago's evolved forms , meet professor, meet munna, meet munna's evolved form, meet new officer jenny, team rocket plot(too short). I mean seriously the abandon lot of dreams could have used alot more development and a more fleshed out team rocket plan other than free munna's evolved form and destroy machine. I know that team rocket is lacking in the pokemon department but the machine could have been better built.

As of this episode I'm not liking the fast pace.
    On Nov 21, 2010, I'm going on vacation. I'm going to a country to visit two friends and a grumpy oldtimer who are awaiting my return.

Wonder what travelling with the fully evolved form of Kibago always aroynd will be like? Probably going to be difficult being inconspicuous.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I wonder what Gio was saying to Team Rocket at the end of the episode.

well that episode was good kinda figure mijumaru would win it as powerful as solarbeam is i don't know how mijumaru blocked it -_-

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Wonder what travelling with the fully evolved form of Kibago always aroynd will be like? Probably going to be difficult being inconspicuous.
    maybe it's middle form would get away with it but not the final form. lol level 1 kibago evolving when it needs to be 38 is funny and as far as i can tell only super tough trainers can evolve dragons which Iris isn't. Maybe kibago levels up from battling her tangled hair all the time lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby2000
    i don't really know he didn't seem overly upset with them at the end and they fleed instead of being blasted off so maybe they got the energy they needed

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby2000 View Post
    I'll most likely will know on Monday. I'll post what he said, and anything else that I find to be useful info.

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    I'll most likely will know on Monday. I'll post what he said, and anything else that I find to be useful info.
    Wow! that's cool, so you see sub episodes? ha I hope Giovanni says something about Team Plasma, didn't he said (I believe in the 1st ep) that there were a secret org. in Isshu? =/

Quote Originally Posted by shac View Post
    From what I've seen on filb, Miju deflected the solar beam with its shell (what utter nuisance that is!!). Then went onto deflect another bullet-seed. Dento sensing the shell to be a problem, ordered a bullet seed directed at the shell. This succeed and the shell got thrown away from miju. Ash, knowing that miju was nothing without its super-shell, ordered miju to use water-gun pointed at the shell, which got blown away in the air. Miju jumped and caught it. Used shell-blade twice on yanappu, which then died.

SO yeah, it was full of absolute impossibilities.
    Sounds pretty good. I'll definitely have to see ths soon.
    @Bold: this is Pokemon, what do you expect
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    Or blast off? Please for the love of God just blast off!!!
    You want the ridiculously boring, hammy and repetitive TR back? I'm glad they don't blast off any more; it's made me not want to turn of my screen whenever I see them.
    Quote Originally Posted by XxEpicsxX View Post
    Everything's possible, but that doesn't make it likely.
    ^What PAD needs to learn

Spoiler:- Misc in a nutshell:

Plasma isn't such a "secret" organization if they're going around announcing things to the public lol.

DLBROOKS33

AWWWW!! I loved the scene at the end of the episode with Iris falling outta the tree and then running away with Ash & Dent behind, was my fave scene! it looked cute xD

Quote Originally Posted by streetlightdsb View Post
    You want the ridiculously boring, hammy and repetitive TR back? I'm glad they don't blast off any more; it's made me not want to turn of my screen whenever I see them.
    It's not that I want them to do it all the time, it's just that Team Rocket's has been hammy for so many years that seeing them serious again is creepy. Although, I will admit this: Team Rocket did have better character development when they were comic relieves

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    It's not that I want them to do it all the time, it's just that Team Rocket's has been hammy for so many years that seeing them serious again is creepy. Although, I will admit this: Team Rocket did have better character development when they were comic relieves
    I wouldn't call the change creepy, it's just that apparently they now know that Giovanni isn't gonna be using captured pokemon as houshold appliances. I mean what, have they really been running around all these years ignoring the pamphlet that said TR's goal is world domination? At most it's just a little awkward that the 3 of them go from total clowns to no nonsense between the end of Sinnoh and start of Best Wishes. What did Giovanni do to them to change them that much?

Blue likes the Dancing Trpinch so should you.
    If you approve of Black and White's new anime-only lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

Quote Originally Posted by Koh View Post
    Plasma isn't such a "secret" organization if they're going around announcing things to the public lol.
    Well that'd be a LOL If they announced every thing they did, I'm Ash would would think they were morons for thatXD
    Todays episode was fun, we finally got to see Ash's new team join together at the end. I'm really liking Ash's relationship with both Iris and Dento and I'm glad Ash won the badge at the end, I didn't want them to have to go back to the gym after a few episodes so yah this makes me happy. So, not only is Majumaru so cute but he is also awesome when it comes to battling, he's epic all around.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    Wow! that's cool, so you see sub episodes? ha I hope Giovanni says something about Team Plasma, didn't he said (I believe in the 1st ep) that there were a secret org. in Isshu? =/
    Yes, Giovanni mentioned a "Secret organization that's in Isshu"(I think it was the second episode though, that or the first one), so we will most likely get some kind of mention of them sometime or another, but I didn't hear anything that sounded like Team Plasma when Giovanni was talking so it might not be about them.

Okay, firstly, the gym battle: Shell Blade was pretty cool, Mijumaru makes awesome faces, fangirls go crazy about "tasting time" (which isn't that amazing, but let the fangirls be fangirls) and the end with Miju and Yanapuu standing still for a few seconds and facing the other way then Yanapuu fainting reminded me of the end of Ash vs. Paul minus the explosion. Good times...

The Inbetween Plots Bit: the autograph part has come... and I can't understand what it's about. I'm guessing Ash's "amazing" battling skills or ability to bond with Miju so quickly.

Munna and Musharna: I like Team Rocket's new gadgets, but this part was pretty "meh" to me.

Dento Joins the Party: I like how Pod or Corn (can't remember which one) said "best wishes". Yay for references! I also liked Iris hanging upside-down from the tree and scaring them. What did she say when Ash asked what her goal was? I heard "nai" so did she say she doesn't have one?

Quote Originally Posted by Lanturn88 View Post
    thats right, no chansey.. just tabunne.. thats gonna be odd to see from here out XD
    That thing... STILL creeps me out. It' going to be a tad rough when they go to Pokemon centers now *shudders*.

Also, Tabunne, Munna/Musharna are quite big, compared to what I thought they'd be (especially freaking Musharna).

So point form time:

- Ash wins against Dento with Mijumaru's "what the hell is that thing made out of" shell.
    - Yay for unconventional Ash! About damn time.
    - That one section involving Dento reminded me of another character from another show.... and a tad like Gary... minus the jerk quality.
    - Iris is not amused...
    - Dream World is shown, Kibago is excited about evolution. Ononokosu!! Damn I want that thing now!
    - Turns out TR is actually trying to draw out Musharna? Neat little machine though... looks too much like a Mars Rover for my tastes though.
    - So, we find out how the Abandoned Lot of Dreams came to be (Ano- I mean, so shady people decided to take over the facility, Musharna had Nightmares, place goes boom).
    - Ash, Iris, Dento, and Makomo ride a police cruiser to get to the ALoD. Wait... this is the first time Ash has ever ridden inside of a car, a proper car. Took them only.... what, 13 seasons?
    - Abandoned Lot of Dreams has the same theme as the Tower of Heaven? News to me. Although, it did sound quite nice in orchestrated fashion (sounds like a Xylophone though...)
    - TR actually resort to using freaking laser beams... but they're blue.
    - They manage to get Musharna to appear, TR captures it with said blue laser beams
    - Ash decides to take it down via Pikachu + Volt Tackle, Munna can either use Telekinesis or Psychic... not sure what was being used, but it crumpled the machine like a soda can.
    - TR escapes... to fight another day. I'm so waiting for TP to just show them up, that's going to be awesome, hehehe.
    - Dento joins Ash, Iris scares the bejeezes out of Ash by appearing from a nearby tree. And joins Ash as well.

We're set!

Not bad, I'm amazed they were able to do so much in the span of 20 minutes though.

C_L

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

I find it funny how it's only been 6 episodes yet Ash has already beat two gym leaders. (Pod and Dento) This was a good episode, creativity with that water gun was really good. It's nice to see some effort being put into all the gym battles again. Like half of the Sinnoh ones disappointed me.

It wwas good. I liked the part when Dent and Ash were talking in the Pokemon center. It seems they will become great friends.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast