Pokabu>Pansage
    Mijumaru>Pansear
    Team X:

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalzoe View Post
    Also why didnt Ash just use type advantages

Pikachu>Panpour
    Pokabu>Pansage
    Mijumaru>Pansear
    Doesn't really matter, since Ash won anyway.

I enjoyed this episode. It was cool to see Ash beat Cilian and get his first Gym Badge, The Trio Badge. Fennel was an interesting character. Munna was cute Musharna on the other hand looks like a freak. It was cool to see Axew dream about evolving into Fraxure and then Haxorus. I'm so happy that Cilian joined the group. He is an awesome character.
    Last edited by TheEpicGoomba; 8th August 2011 at 4:07 PM.

Munna and Musharna looked horrible..... O_O Still, I enjoyed the episode. It was cool to find out that Axew wanted to evolve all the way and not be like that Piplup. I think Haxorus is a cool pokemon, even though other people find it ugly.......
    Last edited by BurningSociety12345543210; 16th November 2012 at 7:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    I think Haxorus is a cool pokemon, even though other people find it ugly.......those people need to take a look at Musharna.
    Why would Haxorus be ugly!? I think he's well designed as most of the BW Pokémon.

The only con I had with this episode that TPIC LIED TO US, that we were going to have all episodes in BW to have nice relaxing fun JP BGM. BUT NOOO TPIC's dub music producer just likes his music and keeps putting it in to make the dub almost unwatchable. Despite that it was good episode.

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

I didn't find any of the Dreamyard stuff to be that interesting, but I did like seeing more of the triplets (which was the reason I saw this). I have to agree with whoever said that Musharna looks ugly when it's awake. It must be because of that, uh...snout...thing it has. I never noticed that part whenever I saw it's game sprite, where it's all curled up.

I enjoyed this episode. Although I'm usually not a fan of gym battle episodes, I think this battle wrapped up well. Ash, the same Ash that tried to wade through boiling water, had some clever tricks up his sleeve. And I thought it was interesting that the shell reflection thing had been hinted at earlier - I sorta saw that coming. The angular water gun was a surprise, though.

I like Audino, so it was nice to see it make an appearance. Newcomers were told that all the Nurse Joys look the same.

Axew, please don't evolve. I like your cute form five million times more.

I agree with what other people have said: the dream concept was interesting. I hope that gets featured in future episodes.

Really, the only problem I had with the episode was some conspicuous CGI when the camera went to a first-person view while they were driving. But, really, I doubt normal human beings would care - it was only for a split second. No big deal.

It was nice to hear "best wishes" said during the send-off, clever reference. And Iris was real funny at the end. ^_^ Great episode overall.
    ~ * My Photobucket Album * ~

Thousands of screencaps of Pokémon, Toradora!, Shugo Chara!, Clannad, K-ON!, and many other anime.
    Use them however you want!

~ * GoodSearch * ~

Search engine that donates a penny to the charity of your choosing every time you do a search. Spread the word, help the world!

Click here to read my one and only Pokemon fanfic! I hope you enjoy it!

I only post on Serebii sporadically, just so you know.

It's so weird that after this episode, Team Rocket and the twerps don't meet up again until... what, 20 episodes later (688)? Not counting the nixed Team Plasma two-parter (682-683) and the delayed fishing competition episode (685)? That is so hard to believe. Even their recent gap between the season 14 finale and the landorus two-parter wasn't quite that long.

Apart from that, the episode isn't that special, except for Cilan joining the team. Yay. Munna is such a weird pokemon, though. o_O

6/10
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 11/10 NEW!! 11/13
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

CILAN JOINS THE TEAM! So glad to see it. He's easily becoming one of my favourite characters, he's so great. Great to see Ash get himself his first Unova badge. Musharna looked pretty cool I thought, I guess it's just because we're all used to just seeing it curled up. I felt Fennel got a pretty poor role, I hope we see more of her. Happy to see Iris hopefully join the group too! The start of a beautiful friendship.
    this hope is treacherous, this daydream is dangerous.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

I still think Musharna is hideous, Munna was disturbing. Oshawott's victory against Pansage felt vary random considering Pansage was kicking Oshawott's *** earlier.

And lol, Axew is never going to evolve.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456