Thread: Fizzbying all over the world! (FB Birthday 2010)

Default Fizzbying all over the world! (FB Birthday 2010)

And I like it, I like it, I like, I like like like it, Here we go, Fizzbying all over the world.

Jesus wept, another year already? Seems like it was yesterday, but non the less it's a Fizzy Birthday and those are pretty damned cool if you ask me, and what a better way to rock the 'brations off than a big ol' birthday cake and on that what do you ahve Candles, so let me introduce you to:

Never ending Birthday Candle:
    Never a dull moment, the never ending candle is jsut one of those things that never go out no matter what, I'm guessing any Pokemon will have trouble blowing this thing out, but this candle seems to have some mysticla energies surrounding it.
    When a Pokemon blows, and blows, and blows, and blows, and blows, and blows to blow this darn thing out they will learn one special, special move:

Blow-Back (Normal)
    This move, when ordered your Pokemon inhales and blows out a powerful wind fromk their guts, this move may not seem much but when used this move could knock a Pokemon off of their feet, even make Projectiles fly back to the user. This move uses th same energies of a Bubblebeam.
    Contest Type: Beauty
    Effect: None
    Appeal Points: <3 <3
    Jam Points: <3

but the party doesn't stop there you will all receive a Birthday goodie bag (Always a cool addition to the end of any party) and in that you will get:

x2 Rare Candies
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 Pink Gummi's
    x3 Yellow Gummi's
    x3 Clear Gummi's
    x3 Black Gummi's

Happy Birthday Fizzy one and Fizzy all!

Default Happy Fizzby Day to All

HAPPY FIZZBY BIRTHDAY

Its that time of of year when we celebrate the birth of this wonderous idea, this roleplaying Pokemon site called FB. And to thank all of our committed hard working members we offer you some amazing gifts.

From me this year you get to choose ONE of my carefully wrapped Mystery Birthday Gifts. There is one for each type of Pokemon. Please quote the Gift you are collecting. The plushies must be used in this thread.

Spoiler:- Gifts:

*Gets out the cake and streamers*
    Lets Party! ^-^

Default Happy 8th Birthday!

In celebration of the eighth year since FB's resurrection at UPN I'd like to give you all a little pressie to do with as you please. Enjoy, and have a great day!

2010 Birthday Present
    x1 Holographic Pichu Trading Card.
    x1 +40 Black Pokéblock which will raise any contest stat by 40.
    x1 Super Pass allowing a few extra goodies for yourself and your Pokémon.
    x1 Berry Juice giving your Pokémon an intelligence boost, allowing them to learn one Egg or MT move.

Happy Birthday! ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    And I like it, I like it, I like, I like like like it, Here we go, Fizzbying all over the world.

Jesus wept, another year already? Seems like it was yesterday, but non the less it's a Fizzy Birthday and those are pretty damned cool if you ask me, and what a better way to rock the 'brations off than a big ol' birthday cake and on that what do you ahve Candles, so let me introduce you to:

Never a dull moment, the never ending candle is jsut one of those things that never go out no matter what, I'm guessing any Pokemon will have trouble blowing this thing out, but this candle seems to have some mysticla energies surrounding it.
    When a Pokemon blows, and blows, and blows, and blows, and blows, and blows to blow this darn thing out they will learn one special, special move:

Blow-Back (Normal)
    This move, when ordered your Pokemon inhales and blows out a powerful wind fromk their guts, this move may not seem much but when used this move could knock a Pokemon off of their feet, even make Projectiles fly back to the user. This move uses th same energies of a Bubblebeam.

but the party doesn't stop there you will all receive a Birthday goodie bag (Always a cool addition to the end of any party) and in that you will get:

x2 Rare Candies
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 Pink Gummi's
    x3 Yellow Gummi's
    x3 Clear Gummi's
    x3 Black Gummi's

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    HAPPY FIZZBY BIRTHDAY

Its that time of of year when we celebrate the birth of this wonderous idea, this roleplaying Pokemon site called FB. And to thank all of our committed hard working members we offer you some amazing gifts.

From me this year you get to choose ONE of my carefully wrapped Mystery Birthday Gifts. There is one for each type of Pokemon. Please quote the Gift you are collecting. The plushies must be used in this thread.

Electric Mystery Birthday Gift
    1 x Thunder Ball
    1 x Thunderstone
    1 x TM Thunderbolt
    1 x Zap Plate
    1 x Pachirisu Plushie (2 Levels to Electric Pokemon when hugged)
    1 x Thunderstorm Coin Case w/5000 coins
    1 x Ampharos Trading Card
    1 x Berry Pack (Containing: Rawst Berry, Wiki Berry, Kelpsy Berry, Shuca Berry, Petaya Berry)

Lets Party! ^-^
    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    In celebration of the eighth year since FB's resurrection at UPN I'd like to give you all a little pressie to do with as you please. Enjoy, and have a great day!

2010 Birthday Present
    x1 Berry Juice giving your Pokémon an intelligence boost, allowing them to learn one Egg or MT move.

Happy Birthday! ^-^
    Happy Birthday Fizzy Bubbles! =D

Picking these fantastic gifts:

- Neverending Birthday Candle;
    - 2 Rare Candies
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummi's
    - 3 Yellow Gummi's
    - 3 Clear Gummi's
    - 3 Black Gummi's

Electric Mystery Birthday Gift
    1 x Thunder Ball
    1 x Thunderstone
    1 x TM Thunderbolt
    1 x Zap Plate
    1 x Pachirisu Plushie (2 Levels to Electric Pokemon when hugged) (Using this to raise my lv1 Elekid to lv3)
    1 x Thunderstorm Coin Case w/5000 coins
    1 x Ampharos Trading Card
    1 x Berry Pack (Containing: Rawst Berry, Wiki Berry, Kelpsy Berry, Shuca Berry, Petaya Berry)

- 1 Holographic Pichu Trading Card.
    - +40 Black Pokéblock which will raise any contest stat by 40.
    - 1 Super Pass allowing a few extra goodies for yourself and your Pokémon.
    - 1 Berry Juice giving your Pokémon an intelligence boost, allowing them to learn one Egg or MT move.
    Last edited by John's Knight; 22nd October 2010 at 9:06 PM.

Blow-Back (Normal)

x2 Rare Candies
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 Pink Gummi's
    x3 Yellow Gummi's
    x3 Clear Gummi's
    x3 Black Gummi's

Collecting the candle, the 2 Rare Candies, and the Mysterious, Pink, Yellow, Clear, and Black Gummi's (3 of each).

HAPPY FIZZBY BIRTHDAY

Poison Mystery Gift
    1 x Poison Ball
    1 x Black Sludge
    1 x TM Sludge Bomb
    1 x Toxic Orb
    1 x Koffing Plushie (2 Levels to Poison Pokemon when hugged)
    1 x Poison Ivy Coin Case w/5000 coins
    1 x Koga’s Beedrill Trading Card
    1 x Berry Pack (Containing: Pecha Berry, Figy Berry, Shuca Berry, Payapa Berry, Leichi Berry)

Lets Party! ^-^
    Collecting the Poison Gift (come on, you all saw that coming, admit it). Containing the Poison Ball, the Black Sludge, the Sludge Bomb TM, the Toxic Orb, the Koffing Plushie, the 5000 coins, the Koga's Beedrill card, the Pecha, Figy, Shuca, Payapa, and Liechi Berries.

2010 Birthday Present

Happy Birthday! ^-^
    Collecting the 2010 present, the holo Pichu card, the Black Pokeblock, the Super Pass, and the Berry Juice.

So in total, I've collected the following;

1 Never Ending Candle (teaches Blow-Back)
    2 Rare Candies
    Mysterious, Pink, Yellow, Clear, and Black Gummi's (3 of each).
    1 Poison Ball
    1 Black Sludge
    1 Sludge Bomb TM
    1 Toxic Orb
    1 Koffing Plushie (gives 2 levels to a Poison-type)
    5000 coins
    1 Koga's Beedrill card
    Pecha, Figy, Shuca, Payapa, and Liechi Berries (1 of each).
    1 2010 present
    1 holo Pichu card
    1 Black Pokeblock
    1 Super Pass
    1 Berry Juice

OK. I use the following...

...The Never-Ending Candle on Seviper, teaching him Blow-Back.

...The 2 Rare Candies on Seviper, raising him from level 1 to 3.

...The Sludge Bomb TM on Dunsparce, teaching her Sludge Bomb.

..The Koffing Plushie on Seviper, raising him from level 3 to 5.

...The Berry Juice on Bellsprout, teaching him Weather Ball. (link to Pokedex entry)

Happy Birthday FB!

Blow-Back (Normal)

x2 Rare Candies
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 Pink Gummi's
    x3 Yellow Gummi's
    x3 Clear Gummi's
    x3 Black Gummi's

HAPPY FIZZBY BIRTHDAY

Grass Mystery Gift
    1 x Leaf Ball
    1 x Leaf Stone
    1 x TM Solar Beam
    1 x Rose Incense
    1 x Seedot Plushie (2 Levels to Grass Pokemon when hugged)
    1 x Tulips Coin Case w/5000 coins
    1 x Bellassom Trading Card
    1 x Berry Pack (Containing: Lum Berry, Occa Berry, Yache Berry, Coba Berry, Salac Berry)

Lets Party! ^-^

2010 Birthday Present

Happy Birthday! ^-^
    Picking up:
    x1 Never Ending Birthday Candle
    x2 Rare Candies
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 Pink Gummi's
    x3 Yellow Gummi's
    x3 Clear Gummi's
    x3 Black Gummi's
    x1 Leaf Ball
    x1 Leaf Stone
    x1 TM Solar Beam
    x1 Rose Incense
    x1 Seedot Plushie
    x1 Tulips Coin Case w/5000 coins
    x1 Bellassom Trading Card
    x1 Berry Pack (Containing: Lum Berry, Occa Berry, Yache Berry, Coba Berry, Salac Berry)
    x1 +40 Black Pokéblock
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Berry Juice

Letting my Carnivine squeeze the Seedot Plushie, and go from Lv 9 to Lv 11

Using Berry Juice on Lileep letting him learn Earth Power

Jesus wept, another year already? Seems like it was yesterday, but non the less it's a Fizzy Birthday and those are pretty damned cool if you ask me, and what a better way to rock the 'brations off than a big ol' birthday cake and on that what do you have Candles, so let me introduce you to:

Never a dull moment, the never ending candle is just one of those things that never go out no matter what, I'm guessing any Pokemon will have trouble blowing this thing out, but this candle seems to have some mysticla energies surrounding it.

Blow-Back (Normal)
    This move, when ordered your Pokemon inhales and blows out a powerful wind from their guts, this move may not seem much but when used this move could knock a Pokemon off of their feet, even make Projectiles fly back to the user. This move uses the same energies of a Bubblebeam.

x2 Rare Candies
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 Pink Gummi's
    x3 Yellow Gummi's
    x3 Clear Gummi's
    x3 Black Gummi's

HAPPY FIZZBY BIRTHDAY

Psychic Mystery Gift
    1 x Psychic Ball
    1 x Dawn Stone
    1 x TM Psychic
    1 x Odd Incense
    1 x Ralts Plushie (2 Levels to Psychic Pokemon when hugged)
    1 x Mind’s Eye Coin Case w/5000 coins
    1 x Rocket’s Mewtwo Trading Card
    1 x Berry Pack (Containing: Rawst Berry, Tanga Berry, Kasib Berry, Colbur Berry, Ganlon Berry)

Lets Party! ^-^

2010 Birthday Present

Happy Birthday! ^-^
    フィージーバブルズのお誕生日おめでとうございます! n -n

Collecting these gifts:

x1 Never ending birthday candle
    x2 Rare Candies
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 Pink Gummi's
    x3 Yellow Gummi's
    x3 Clear Gummi's
    x3 Black Gummi's

Psychic Mystery Gift, which contains:
    1 x Psychic Ball
    1 x Dawn Stone
    1 x TM Psychic
    1 x Odd Incense
    1 x Ralts Plushie (Giving to my darling Espeon, which once he is picked up from the Daycare will raise from level four to six)
    1 x Mind’s Eye Coin Case w/5000 coins
    1 x Rocket’s Mewtwo Trading Card
    1 x Berry Pack (Containing: Rawst Berry, Tanga Berry, Kasib Berry, Colbur Berry, Ganlon Berry)

2010 Birthday Present, containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Berry Juice (Giving to my Duskull to drink, teaching him MT Move Snore)
    Last edited by Atari; 22nd October 2010 at 8:55 PM.

Blow-Back (Normal)

x2 Rare Candies
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 Pink Gummi's
    x3 Yellow Gummi's
    x3 Clear Gummi's
    x3 Black Gummi's

HAPPY FIZZBY BIRTHDAY

Dragon Mystery Birthday Gift
    1 x Dragon Ball
    1 x Dragon Scale
    1 x TM Dragon Claw
    1 x Dragon Fang
    1 x Gible Plushie (2 Levels to Dragon Pokemon when hugged)
    1 x Dragon’s Eye Coin Case w/5000 coins
    1 x Kingdra Trading Card
    1 x Berry Pack (Containing: Pecha Berry, Figy Berry, Yache Berry, Haban Berry, Salac Berry)

Lets Party! ^-^

2010 Birthday Present
    x1 +40 Black Pok&#233;block which will raise any contest stat by 40.
    x1 Super Pass allowing a few extra goodies for yourself and your Pok&#233;mon.
    x1 Berry Juice giving your Pok&#233;mon an intelligence boost, allowing them to learn one Egg or MT move.

Happy Birthday! ^-^
    Collecting the following items:

x1 Never ending birthday candle
    x2 Rare Candies
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 Pink Gummi's
    x3 Yellow Gummi's
    x3 Clear Gummi's
    x3 Black Gummi's
    1 x Dragon Ball
    1 x Dragon Scale
    1 x TM Dragon Claw
    1 x Dragon Fang
    1 x Gible Plushie (Letting my Gible hug it for two levels, raising her from 28 to 30.)
    1 x Dragon’s Eye Coin Case w/5000 coins
    1 x Kingdra Trading Card
    1 x Berry Pack (Containing: Pecha Berry, Figy Berry, Yache Berry, Haban Berry, Salac Berry)
    x1 +40 Black Pok&#233;block
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Berry Juice

Blow-Back (Normal)

x2 Rare Candies
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 Pink Gummi's
    x3 Yellow Gummi's
    x3 Clear Gummi's
    x3 Black Gummi's

HAPPY FIZZBY BIRTHDAY

Steel Mystery Gift
    1 x Steel Ball
    1 x Metal Coat
    1 x TM Iron Tail
    1 x Iron Plate
    1 x Magnezone Plushie (2 Levels to Steel Pokemon when hugged)
    1 x Platinum Coin Case w/5000 coins
    1 x Skarmory Trading Card
    1 x Berry Pack (Containing: Leppa Berry, Occa Berry, Chople Berry, Shuca Berry, Petaya Berry)

Lets Party! ^-^

2010 Birthday Present

Happy Birthday! ^-^
    Scooping up the following FB birthday presents:

1 Never ending Birthday Candle - given to Hariyama to learn Blow-Back
    2 Rare Candies
    3 Mysterious Gummi's
    3 Pink Gummi's
    3 Yellow Gummi's
    3 Clear Gummi's
    3 Black Gummi's
    1 Steel Ball
    1 Metal Coat
    1 Iron Tail TM
    1 Iron Plate
    1 Magnezone Plushie - given to Forretress to raise him from Lv53 to lv55
    1 Platinum Coin Case w/5000 coins
    1 Skarmory Trading Card
    1 Berry Pack (Leppa Berry, Occa Berry, Chople Berry, Shuca Berry, Petaya Berry)
    1 Holographic Pichu Trading Card
    1 +40 Black Pokéblock
    1 Super Pass
    1 Berry Juice - feeding to Hariyama to teach him the MT Superpower

Blow-Back (Normal)

x2 Rare Candies
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 Pink Gummi's
    x3 Yellow Gummi's
    x3 Clear Gummi's
    x3 Black Gummi's

HAPPY FIZZBY BIRTHDAY

Rock Mystery Gift
    1 x Rock Ball
    1 x Rock Incense
    1 x TM Stone Edge
    1 x King’s Rock
    1 x Sudowoodo Plushie (2 Levels to Rock Pokemon when hugged)
    1 x Gravel Coin Case w/5000 coins
    1 x Brock’s Rhydon Trading Card
    1 x Berry Pack (Containing: Aspear Berry, Passho Berry, Rindo Berry, Chople Berry, Salac Berry)

Lets Party! ^-^

2010 Birthday Present

Happy Birthday! ^-^
    Okay, Happy Birthday to Fizzy Bubbles (yesterday was also the birthday of someone close to our family, lol). I'm collecting from you;

1x Never ending Birthday Candle,
    2x Rare Candies,
    3x Mysterious Gummi's,
    3x Pink Gummi's,
    3x Yellow Gummi's,
    3x Clear Gummi's,
    3x Black Gummi's,
    1x Rock Ball,
    1x Rock Incense,
    1x TM Stone Edge,
    1x King’s Rock,
    1x Sudowoodo Plushie (having Aerodactyl hug it to raise him from 16 to 18),
    1x Gravel Coin Case w/5000 coins,
    1x Brock’s Rhydon Trading Card,
    1x Berry Pack (Containing: Aspear Berry, Passho Berry, Rindo Berry, Chople Berry, Salac Berry),
    x1 Holographic Pichu Trading Card,
    x1 +40 Black Pokéblock,
    x1 Super Pass,
    x1 Berry Juice (Giving to Clefairy to teach it the MT move Ice Punch).

Blow-Back (Normal)

x2 Rare Candies
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 Pink Gummi's
    x3 Yellow Gummi's
    x3 Clear Gummi's
    x3 Black Gummi's

HAPPY FIZZBY BIRTHDAY

Poison Mystery Gift
    1 x Poison Ball
    1 x Black Sludge
    1 x TM Sludge Bomb
    1 x Toxic Orb
    1 x Koffing Plushie (2 Levels to Poison Pokemon when hugged)
    1 x Poison Ivy Coin Case w/5000 coins
    1 x Koga’s Beedrill Trading Card
    1 x Berry Pack (Containing: Pecha Berry, Figy Berry, Shuca Berry, Payapa Berry, Leichi Berry)

Lets Party! ^-^

2010 Birthday Present
    x1 +40 Black Pok&#233;block which will raise any contest stat by 40.
    x1 Super Pass allowing a few extra goodies for yourself and your Pok&#233;mon.
    x1 Berry Juice giving your Pok&#233;mon an intelligence boost, allowing them to learn one Egg or MT move.

Happy Birthday! ^-^
    Woohoo Birthday Party *throws confetti and eats all the cake*

Well now thats sone I shall pick me up some goodies =3

1 x Never Ending Birthday Candle (My Drifloon shall blow this out to learn Blow Back)
    -1 x Birthday Goodie Bag w/
    x2 Rare Candies (Feeding to my Tentacool to raise him from Lv. 15 to Lv. 17)
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 Pink Gummi's
    x3 Yellow Gummi's
    x3 Clear Gummi's
    x3 Black Gummi's
    -1 x Poison Mystery Gift w/
    x1 Poison Ball
    x1 Black Sludge (Giving to my Koffing to hold)
    x1 TM Sludge Bomb (Teaching to my Tentacool)
    x1 Toxic Orb
    x1 Koffing Plushie (My shiny Koffing will hug ... erm snuggle up to ... hey ... stop that its not a real Koffing ... you sick perv ... hem yes raising him from Lv. 34 to Lv. 36 as of Monday)
    x1 Poison Ivy Coin Case w/5,000 coins
    x1 Koga's Beedrill Trading Card
    x1 Berry Pack (Containing: Pecha Berry, Figy Berry, Shuca Berry, Payapa Berry, Leichi Berry)
    -1 x Birthday Present w/
    x1 Holographic Pichu Trading Card
    x1 Black Pokeblock (+40 for any Contest Stat)
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Berry Juice (Feeding to my Shadow Tropius to teach him MT Swords Dance)

Thanx again ^-^
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 23rd October 2010 at 3:17 PM. Reason: Giving some goodies to my new Tentacool