Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 65

Thread: beakman's SHINY trade shop

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5

    Default beakman's SHINY trade shop

    Hello guys. i was trading quite alot here on serebii, and i acquired quite a lot of valuable pokemon, so i thought i might make a trade shop. Enjoy!
    ------------------
    RULES
    ------------------
    1:Here, all Sppf rules apply. self explanantory really. NO HACKS please, nor pokemon obtained thorugh illegit methods such as glitching. RNG'd is ok.
    2:Please, be polite.
    3:Please don't rush me.. i have about 3~4 weeks until my final exam, and i'm pretty caught up studying for that, so i won't have THAT much time on serebii. Just leave a post here, and i'll get back to you. I will check this thread at least once a day.
    4:no ridiculous offers please. i trade fair only.

    HELLO PEOPLE. FIRSTLY, THANKS FOR VISITING MY SHOP. BUT PLEASE, MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE EXTREMELY EXPLICIT ABOUT WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE, AND WHAT YOU HAVE TO OFFER. AND FOR WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING, PLEASE AT LEAST STATE THE NATURE? IM JUST GETTING TIRED OF ASKING PEOPLE OVER AND OVER AGAIN FOR NATURES OF THE OFFERED POKEMON.. THANKS
    Now. to the pokemon.


    ------------------
    MY HAVES
    ------------------

        Spoiler:- MY LOW LEVELLED SHINIES:


    and.....

        Spoiler:- EV'D SHINIES:


        Spoiler:- SHINY LEGENDARIES:


        Spoiler:- UNTRAINED POKEMON:



        Spoiler:- EV'D/FAVOURABLY NATURED POKEMON:


        Spoiler:- EVENTS:


    AND LASTLY, MY ITEMS.

        Spoiler:- ITEMS:


    thanks.

    THAT'S ALL I CAN OFFER FOR YOU GUYS.
    NOW...

    ------------------
    MY WANTS
    ------------------
    I need events. full stop. i lack them immensely.
    most notably i would like:
    movie 12 celebi
    Michina arceus
    ......... BUT I WILL ACCEPT MOST EVENTS. but note, im not an event maniac.
    i dont really care about collecting characteristics or anything like that.

    Battle ready (NEARLY OR SIMPLY) FLAWLESS pokemon.
    Ev'd pokemon
    SHINY LEGENDARIES
    SHINY EVENTS
    SHINY EV'D POKEMON IN UU.
    FLAWLESS POKEMON.


    THANKS FOR READING.
    Last edited by beakman; 24th October 2010 at 12:50 PM. Reason: UPDATING BECAUSE I TRADED..
    Pal Pad Code: 3526 3000 9445

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5

    Default

    UNFINISHED TRADES






    FINISHED TRADES
    tstormhunter118
    Last edited by beakman; 23rd October 2010 at 1:06 PM.
    Pal Pad Code: 3526 3000 9445

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beakman View Post
    AND....

    SHINY LVL 5 FAL2010 ADAMANT MEW UNTOUCHED

    Nice hack you did there
    Heart Gold 1591 7178 0890

    Platinum: 4425 9372 9682

    White: 0518 8595 3642

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5

    Default

    um, its not mine, and i believe it was RNG'd, not hacked.
    It seems incredibly legit, and if you can show that it is hacked, i will remove it immediately.
    Last edited by beakman; 23rd October 2010 at 4:22 AM.
    Pal Pad Code: 3526 3000 9445

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8

    Default

    I would be interested in your Shiny FAL2010 Mew.

    I have a couple 10 anniversary events:

    00010 10 ANIV Espeon Brave 9-10-2007 Quick tempered
    00010 10 ANIV Pikachu Brave 10-28-2007 Strongly defiant

    I also have some TRU Shaymin, Movie Celebi, and TRU Arceus....

    EDIT - Sorry, I learned that RNG'ing doesn't work on Events, so the Mew would be a hack.
    Last edited by Missy; 23rd October 2010 at 5:09 AM.
    FC 2365 0658 2597 Missy Heartgold
    FC 3352 8997 2855 Missy Pearl

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    281

    Default

    do you take Iv breed projects? If so could you breed me a flawless, near flawless beldum, much preferably shiny :P and adamant, i can give you the SS groudon and an EV trained jolly infernape
    "Everything will be all right in the end.
    If it's not all right, then it's not the end."


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5

    Default

    ok people. i asked around as well, and it seems the FAL2010 mew was a crafty hack.
    so i deleted the post off the thread.
    Pal Pad Code: 3526 3000 9445

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Goldenrod City
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Would you want to trade a rotom and something else for the shiny evd glaceon pm me back
    Gold FC: 0389 1109 5844

    White FC: 5114 2839 2984

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Goldenrod City
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Would you want to trade a rotom and something else for the shiny evd glaceon pm me back
    Gold FC: 0389 1109 5844

    White FC: 5114 2839 2984

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Craphole, South Carolina
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I am interested in your Shiny EV'd Metagorss & Scizor.
    I offer any events off your want list or many others.

    In-game name: Zac
    Platinum FC: 1934 9694 2665
    Soul Silver FC: 3782 1379 1547
    White FC: 4598 9836 0322

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5

    Default

    @kmkikofour8: hey. I won't be interested in the rotom unless it is shiny. And I'm looking for events only, for my shiny ev'd pokemon.

    @tstormhunter118: yeah. Um, 2 events for one ev'd shiny??
    most interested in crown entei and a movie celebi. Those two are the ones I'm most desperate in getting .

    @missy: sorry I was offline. I was getting something. So.. You set time and date
    Pal Pad Code: 3526 3000 9445

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Olivine City, Johto
    Posts
    4,308

    Default

    i really want the following
    lvl 100 shiny breloom
    lvl 100 shiny torterra
    lvl 100 shiny scizor
    lvl 100 shiny infernape
    lvl 100 shiny skarmory

    if i caint have them all let me have some of them

    here is what i can trade
    lvl 1 shiny charmander
    lvl 1 shiny squirtle
    lvl 1 shiny cyndaquil
    lvl 7 shiny treeko
    lvl 16 shiny eevee [lucky egg]
    lvl 100 shiny gallade
    lvl 100 shiny umbreon
    lvl 100 pokemon event arcues [english] unlocks hg/ss event legit
    lvl 100 shiny salamance
    lvl 30 gamestop shiny pichu
    lvl 5 gamestop jirachi
    lvl 37 summer event jirachi
    lvl 5 fal 2010 mew
    lvl 100 gallade
    lvl 51 shiny charazard
    lvl 10 surfing pikachu
    lvl 57 MAX EV'D FERELIGATOR [sword dance , earthquake , water gun , ice fang]
    lvl 30 crowned raikou [will need 2 of them for this]
    lvl 100 vaporeon [WITH 391 HP] max ev'd
    lvl 100 shiny glaceon max ev'd
    lvl 100 foretress [spikes , earthquake , self destruct , gyro ball]

    so any of thease for your pokes
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig


    Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Craphole, South Carolina
    Posts
    1

    Default

    2 events per shiny if fine with me.

    Entei, Celebi, Arcues, and Deoxys for your two?

    In-game name: Zac
    Platinum FC: 1934 9694 2665
    Soul Silver FC: 3782 1379 1547
    White FC: 4598 9836 0322

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Hey there. Im interested in your shiny skarmory, dusknoir and scizor.

    These are what I can offer

    lvl 50 vgc10 shiny eevee (I believe its UT)
    TRU Arceus
    Crown Raikou
    Shiny Deoxys(LVL 100, touched unsure of ev's and IV's. ALso, its from hoenn and the OT looks like its japanese)
    Shiny Darkrai(received from trade, level 45, unsure of touched or not, and met in newmoon island.)
    MYSTRY mew(gained a level, I strolled with it in the pokewalker.)

    Please tell me if you're interested! Thanks for reading
    My Soul Silver=Terry 0775 9252 4636
    White FC= Jan 4255 3671 0525
    I RNG abuse.

  15. #15

    Default

    I am inteested in your beldum,I can give you a touched lvl 5 jirachi (has roughly 50exp on it)smr2010

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
    do you take Iv breed projects? If so could you breed me a flawless, near flawless beldum, much preferably shiny :P and adamant, i can give you the SS groudon and an EV trained jolly infernape
    I can try and RNG for a nice beldum, but im not really interested in your offers. sorry..

    Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    i really want the following
    lvl 100 shiny breloom
    lvl 100 shiny torterra
    lvl 100 shiny scizor
    lvl 100 shiny infernape
    lvl 100 shiny skarmory

    if i caint have them all let me have some of them

    here is what i can trade
    lvl 1 shiny charmander
    lvl 1 shiny squirtle
    lvl 1 shiny cyndaquil
    lvl 7 shiny treeko
    lvl 16 shiny eevee [lucky egg]
    lvl 100 shiny gallade
    lvl 100 shiny umbreon
    lvl 100 pokemon event arcues [english] unlocks hg/ss event legit
    lvl 100 shiny salamance
    lvl 30 gamestop shiny pichu
    lvl 5 gamestop jirachi
    lvl 37 summer event jirachi
    lvl 5 fal 2010 mew
    lvl 100 gallade
    lvl 51 shiny charazard
    lvl 10 surfing pikachu
    lvl 57 MAX EV'D FERELIGATOR [sword dance , earthquake , water gun , ice fang]
    lvl 30 crowned raikou [will need 2 of them for this]
    lvl 100 vaporeon [WITH 391 HP] max ev'd
    lvl 100 shiny glaceon max ev'd
    lvl 100 foretress [spikes , earthquake , self destruct , gyro ball]

    so any of thease for your pokes
    i am only interested in your gamestp jirachi. could i have more information on that?

    Quote Originally Posted by tstormhunter118 View Post
    2 events per shiny if fine with me.

    Entei, Celebi, Arcues, and Deoxys for your two?
    yep. but could i plz have more info. on the celebi, arceus, and deoxys?
    what events, nature, ev, moves, and IV if possible. thanks.


    Quote Originally Posted by twigadee View Post
    Hey there. Im interested in your shiny skarmory, dusknoir and scizor.

    These are what I can offer

    lvl 50 vgc10 shiny eevee (I believe its UT)
    TRU Arceus
    Crown Raikou
    Shiny Deoxys(LVL 100, touched unsure of ev's and IV's. ALso, its from hoenn and the OT looks like its japanese)
    Shiny Darkrai(received from trade, level 45, unsure of touched or not, and met in newmoon island.)
    MYSTRY mew(gained a level, I strolled with it in the pokewalker.)

    Please tell me if you're interested! Thanks for reading
    could i have more info. on the arceus? thats all im interested in im afraid..
    (Also: your darkrai has to be hacked. darkrai can not be obtained through legit methods at lvl 40.)

    Quote Originally Posted by mad_toast_boy View Post
    I am inteested in your beldum,I can give you a touched lvl 5 jirachi (has roughly 50exp on it)smr2010
    sorry. i already have that event.
    Pal Pad Code: 3526 3000 9445

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Craphole, South Carolina
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I PMed you the event info

    In-game name: Zac
    Platinum FC: 1934 9694 2665
    Soul Silver FC: 3782 1379 1547
    White FC: 4598 9836 0322

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beakman View Post
    I can try and RNG for a nice beldum, but im not really interested in your offers. sorry..(
    Well, thanks for your time :/
    "Everything will be all right in the end.
    If it's not all right, then it's not the end."


  19. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Olivine City, Johto
    Posts
    4,308

    Default

    hey my lvl 5 jirachi from gamestop and also has draco metoer

    ps i also have a lvl 100 pokemon movie 12 australia arcues?

    ill trade my jirachi for your shiny ev'd beldum?

    and if you want arcues just say
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig


    Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    51

    Default

    I have a manaphy TRU event pokemon I will trade for a shiny squirtle if possible. PM me please if you are interested!
    SoulSilver FC: 3567 3766 7498

    WhiteFC: 5371 9720 5404
        Spoiler:- Shinies:


    Trading US and Japanese event pokemon. P.M. me for details!

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    12

    Default

    I interested in a GAMESTOP PICHU. I will give a shiny ditto, Shiny manaphy or we can make a deal

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    0

    Default trade ya

    the pokemon i can trade are
    shiny lv 98 mew
    shiny lv 100 shaymin
    shiny lv 14 celebi
    shiny lv 33 gyarados
    shiny lv 100 groudon
    shiny lv 98 ho-oh
    shiny lv 100 darkrai
    normal lv 100 lugia
    i go on wi-fi every monday at 4 pm

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    hey my lvl 5 jirachi from gamestop and also has draco metoer

    ps i also have a lvl 100 pokemon movie 12 australia arcues?

    ill trade my jirachi for your shiny ev'd beldum?

    and if you want arcues just say
    i need the nature of the jirachi!!! and what do you mean by the ev'd beldum??? if you were talking about the metagross, its been traded sorry..

    Quote Originally Posted by Molly2010 View Post
    I have a manaphy TRU event pokemon I will trade for a shiny squirtle if possible. PM me please if you are interested!
    yeah sure. could i have a small list of your TRU pokemon?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokedex101 View Post
    I interested in a GAMESTOP PICHU. I will give a shiny ditto, Shiny manaphy or we can make a deal
    could i have the natures and the level on the ditto and the manaphy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Richirdo View Post
    the pokemon i can trade are
    shiny lv 98 mew
    shiny lv 100 shaymin
    shiny lv 14 celebi
    shiny lv 33 gyarados
    shiny lv 100 groudon
    shiny lv 98 ho-oh
    shiny lv 100 darkrai
    normal lv 100 lugia
    i go on wi-fi every monday at 4 pm
    interested in the shiny celebi, mew, groudon, and shaymin.
    could i have more info.on those? as in which events, nature and EV.
    thanks. and specify what pokemon you want from me.
    Pal Pad Code: 3526 3000 9445

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Sent u a pm regarding arceus
    My Soul Silver=Terry 0775 9252 4636
    White FC= Jan 4255 3671 0525
    I RNG abuse.

  25. #25

    Default

    SHINY LVL 74 CALM HO-OH

    For a shiny Suicune level 100
    Looking for SHINNIES PM me for trades i got goodies

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •