Thread: Pinco Location listed wrong

Default Pinco Location listed wrong

I just spent the last few hours trying to find Pinco as the last pokemon for me to catch for Guardian signs and it wasn't anywhere near the stated location. I finally found it in the tree you must head butt for the berry quest at the Asahi Exit on Mitonga Road. I don't know if it was just something with my game or not but thought I would let people know what I found to be the location of the Pinco.

I also found pinco in that tree.

Well, serebii has 307 pokemon to list. You can't blame them for that mistake.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

..................omg are you serious...........i wasted hours looking for it and it was there? at least i got it now

go hidan

I don't use "uber" Pokemon,I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection and I sometimes care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are barring unfortunate natures, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.(Started by Tyranitar and re-worded a little by me)

http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/InfernapeX3
    please hold my eggs and feed my pokemon