Thread: Latios in Guardian Signs..

Default Latios in Guardian Signs..

So I chose the girl when I started my game and got Latias. Now that I've beaten it I'm trying to fill out my Browser so I can go fight Lugia. But I can't make Latios appear. I looked at the guidelines and I think I've done everything right that's put there but I'm not sure. Which Ranger Quest do they want done exactly? I haven't finished all of them but I've been spending time completing a bunch of them. But whenever I return to Tilikule Monument the Ranger that's supposed to be there just isn't. Am I doing something wrong? :C

Quest #11 - The Forbidden Song

After you have beaten the game and captured Articuno, Zapdos & Moltres, you can get a mission from the Ranger. This mission is asking you to go to the Old Mansion's basement to search for a book with a song in it. Go to the basement, find the book and return here. When the song is read aloud, a Ranger from the past will arrive. While the mission is now complete, it allows you to go to the Tilikule Monument and it will awaken Latias/Latios if your gender is Male/Female respectively.
    There is the quest you need to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohankuten View Post
    There is the quest you need to do.
    what he/she said

go hidan

I don't use "uber" Pokemon,I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection and I sometimes care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are barring unfortunate natures, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.(Started by Tyranitar and re-worded a little by me)

http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/InfernapeX3
    please hold my eggs and feed my pokemon

Are there any advantages of seeing the opposite Lati other than browser completion? For example, being able to fly it???
    Currently trading and looking to trade for egg moves.
    I have: Dark Pulse zorua, Dark Pulse Deino, Snarl Zorua, Hypnosis/Zen Headbutt /Roost Zubat, Curse , Aqua Ring , Imprison , Muddy Water , yawn/wish/stored power . I'll do others on request. Can do natures for any of my egg moves, though in some cases patience is required, please understand.

Visit my trade shop at http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=500528
    White FC: 3525 9605 9952

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkrai View Post
    Are there any advantages of seeing the opposite Lati other than browser completion? For example, being able to fly it???
    No, you can't fly on it. It's pretty much just to complete the browser.

Made by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design

Ah well. Would be really cool to though.
    Last edited by TheDarkrai; 20th December 2010 at 4:44 AM.
    Currently trading and looking to trade for egg moves.
    I have: Dark Pulse zorua, Dark Pulse Deino, Snarl Zorua, Hypnosis/Zen Headbutt /Roost Zubat, Curse , Aqua Ring , Imprison , Muddy Water , yawn/wish/stored power . I'll do others on request. Can do natures for any of my egg moves, though in some cases patience is required, please understand.

Visit my trade shop at http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=500528
    White FC: 3525 9605 9952

Heres how:

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!

After you beat the game, go to Rands house. He and Leanne
    will ask you to obtain a book called "the forbidden song".
    You can find it on the 3rd bookshelf in the mansions basement.
    After that, take the book back to Leanne and she will read
    the song. A boy from the past will tell you that Latias isnt
    the only one in Oblivia. Then fly to Tilkule monument and walk up
    to the stone tablet. A scene will occour and Latios will attack.
    Capture it and you get a quest clear.

End Spoilers.

Hope I helped
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________
    For seriously, call me Iams or Darkrai please ^^
    Currently training for the VGC.
    I own many event pokemon from all events other than dream world ones, if you missed an event I can work out a deal with you =^^=

~~~~Proud Furry~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkrai View Post
    Nope, you don't get its sign after catching it. You can rematch it in Nema's machine, but that's it.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?