Thread: Trade Thread - Events, Shinies & More!

Hybrid View

Default Trade Thread - Events, Shinies & More!

Welcome to my Trade Thread
    SUPER IMPORTANT! THOSE WHO I TRADED A TRU ARCEUS TO IT TURNED OUT TO BE A HACK. I GOT A REPLACEMENT LEGIT ONE SO I WILL TRADE YOU THAT NEW ONE INSTEAD.
    SUPER IMPORTANT! THOSE WHO I TRADED A GAMESTP TO IT TURNED OUT TO BE A HACK. I DON'T HAVE A REPLACEMENT SO YOU CAN EITHER PICK A NEW POKEMON FROM MY THREAD OR GET A REFUND.

Rules:
    1. Please do not trade me hacks. I will never intentionally trade hacked pokemon to you.
    2. Be polite and don't rush me.
    3. Please PM me with offers.

Wants:
    All Shinies except Electrike, Mancentric, Riolu, Gyarados, Skitty, Delcatty, Ho-oh, Rayquaza, Scyther, and Scizor.
    All Events except TRU Arceus, TRU Shaymin, GAMESTP Jirachi, GAMESTP Pichu, Pokemon Ranger Manaphy, 10 ANIV Celebi, FAL2010 Mew and Mystry Mew

Haves:
    Almost All Non-Shiny Pokemon except Darkrai.
    (I can breed almost any nature but it will take time.)
    Deoxys Defense Forme Lv73 from Kanto (Aurora Ticket)
    FAL2010 Mew
    TRU Arceus
    TRU Shaymin
    GAMESTP Jirachi
    GAMESTP Pichu
    Mystry Mew
    Ranger Manaphy
    10 ANIV Celebi
    Shiny Electrike, Shiny Mancentric, Shiny Riolu, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Delcatty, and Shiny Gyarados
    Last edited by Dave88; 29th October 2010 at 12:21 AM.

Im VERY interested in the shiny riolu as well as the TRU arceus

would a shiny suicune or Entei be a nice trade?\Event.
    White: Raph FC:2193-7662-9652

Made by aristomaxon

I would like a Defense Form Deoxys I can trade you a shiny Azelf all my friends told me it was legit so is that ok? Get back to me As soon as you have spare time. Thanks.

I would like to trade a WIShMKR Jirachi for your TRU Shaymin. PM if you would like to trade or discuss this.
    "If somebody wins a battle, then, without doubt, someone else has lost the battle. That's the way of battle. A real warrior doesn't dash off in pursuit of the next victory, nor throw a fit when experiencing a loss. A real warrior ponders the next battle." -Grimsley
    Trying to open a EV training shop, PM me if intrested

Name: RossDerBoss
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Are you interested any in egg move'd Pokemon? Because I'm interested in your GAMESTP Jirachi.
    [/CATS]

I would be interested in any Pokemon you have but i don't have anything you want. But i do have some starters.

I have a shiny Beldum UT lv. 1. I know it is legit. I am interested in the GAMESTP Jirachi, or the Deoxys-D.