Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Snivy Plays Hard to Catch! (666)

What did Team Rocket say?
    Welcome to my lair, sssssmall tasssty morsssel'sssssss. How kind of you to presssent yourssselvessss to me, I hope you can sssstay for sssssupper......

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Started by Crawdauntpro.

liked this episode didt know pidove was a girl i think snivy wanted to be caught but just testing ash after the first encounter 9.5/10
    white fc 3353 5984 6367

check out my youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/theragin...o?feature=mhee currently doing pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky

Snivy was awesome, and the voice was way better than Trip's Snivy's (it wasn't great, but it was better). I really liked the personality, too, it reminded me... of me lol.
    :] And just the title was clever.
    Ah, yes, I probably just said something stupid there, didn't I? Not surprising, I've been called an idiot on multiple occasions, although I do consider myself to be more intelligent than most...

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    Whoa! the episode 666? O.o?
    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Episode 7 of Best Wishes is also episode 666 of the Pokemon anime series. Does anyone else think it's a bit odd that we got a she-devil-esque Pokemon like Tsutarja for episode number 666?
    Quote Originally Posted by celebitrainer View Post
    Funny how Snivy is supposedly based on the serpent from the Garden of Eden, and now Ash caught one in episode 666...
    Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    GASP! This is episode 666!
    And this is exactly why I hate how Joe stupidly lists the show as one big series. There is no episode 666. This is the only place that seems to list the episodes in the completely wrong format.

Pokemon.com referred to this episode as Season 14, Episode 7. It's listed as BW7 on the Japanese site. Best Wishes is treated as a separate series, just like Pocket Monsters, Advance Generation and Diamond & Pearl were.

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

This episode was good. Nice to see Ash catch a Snivy. Nothing really much to say. I kinda like that Team Rocket doesn't bother Ash in every episode like they used to.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Good episode. For a second there, when Ash didn't know that Pidove was a gitl, Iris put up a...manly face?

I love how the music just stopped when ash realized pidove was a girl lol. Pikachu's reaction was awesome.

3DS FC: 1693 1069 1732
    Dream Suite Address: 5300 - 2139 - 7204

I like Snivy's VA, fits very nicely with with the Pokemon, though I wonder if they're going to some inflection or do something different with Snivy's voice since we know it's a girl.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

I just watched this episode. I thoroughly enjoyed this episode. Snivy was awesome here. I'm glad Ash caught it in the end. Snivy's smirk before capture was a sign that she wanted to be caught and thought Ash would definitely raise her well.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    And this is exactly why I hate how Joe stupidly lists the show as one big series. There is no episode 666. This is the only place that seems to list the episodes in the completely wrong format.

Pokemon.com referred to this episode as Season 14, Episode 7. It's listed as BW7 on the Japanese site. Best Wishes is treated as a separate series, just like Pocket Monsters, Advance Generation and Diamond & Pearl were.
    I totally agree I just don't like the way the episodes are listed on Serebii, I always look up to Bulbapedia in that matter.

I'm watching the Japanese episodes (because i think the voices are better) but i decided to watch the English to, and i actually really love Snivy's Eng voice. It really fits, and i like how Pkmn nowdays have different voices, it gives them more personality .
    Also, one question: i'm watching all the new episodes in English to, now, but i've yet to se it's English ending... The episodes i watch just ends with 'To Be Continued'. Is there no Eng ending, or am i just missing it??

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    I'm watching the Japanese episodes (because i think the voices are better) but i decided to watch the English to, and i actually really love Snivy's Eng voice. It really fits, and i like how Pkmn nowdays have different voices, it gives them more personality .
    Also, one question: i'm watching all the new episodes in English to, now, but i've yet to se it's English ending... The episodes i watch just ends with 'To Be Continued'. Is there no Eng ending, or am i just missing it??
    No your not missing it, there is english ending, but it only the instrumental version of the opening theme, and some white text for credits. Usually when it plays on CN, they put on commercials of their other shows. Hope it helps.

I liked this episode. I was amazed how quickly Ash catching Pokemon, and so soon having the 3 starters. I was amazed with Snivy's voice that had a different voice actor, and it sounded amazing.

Like some on here, Iris bugs me about calling Ash a kid which in ways doesn't make sense to me. I not sure how long it go on.

I did have a laugh around when Ash found out Pidove was a girl, after they were quoting Ash something smart, and then Ash made a silly comment, with PIkachu falling, and Iris and Cilan proved wrong XD.

SOS! Its Not Healthy..
    Oh, i see... Thank you.
    Though, that's pretty lazy done of them... The English opening is also very lazy (and badly done) compared to previous Openings/Endings... Though, not that it matters much.
    Also, Pikachu falling when Ash realised Pidove is a girl was purely awsome!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post

That doesn't change the fact that in the end, this is all just one big show

It still has the same main character from episode 1

If I were Snivy I would be scared. Ash seems to have problems with picking up pokemon and then abandoning them right when the next season comes around.

I love how they all facepalmed when Ash was like "Pidove is a girl?". XD
    Kick butt - eat sandwich. :3

*I have claimed Muk! All stench belongs to me!*

Emerald:
    HG:
    White:

I have finally encountered and caught a shiny Pokémon after 12 years of playing! I caught a shiny Chinchou while Underwater Sootopolis City on the 3rd of June, 2011.

I actually liked this episode, however Iris's " he's such a kid" is getting old fast =/

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Snivy sounded nice. Pidove saved the day. I want Cilan's food.

Ash has two females on his team now, the most females he had on his team that we knew the gender of.

Snivy needs to spam Attract all over so we know who is what gender.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

It's funny to see everyone talking about Snivy's voice when I honestly don't remember Snivy's voice at all. XD;;;

I really loved this episode! It's so wonderful to see Ash have all three starters again. I loved Ash's determination. I dislike Iris. I really don't like her reminding us of how much of a kid Ash is. He's ten, he should be a kid, bugger off. Cilan is cool. It's nice to have a mature figure there to mediate any fighting Ash and Iris may do in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles2007 View Post
    I actually liked this episode, however Iris's " he's such a kid" is getting old fast =/
    But that's basic.

probably one of the best episode's that has come out in a long time. it actually didn't seem like a show for 7 year olds (friendship, love, teamwork... all that jazz are not included) and I didn't seem like a total idiot watching it.
    Pokemon HG FC - 3267 0193 6201
    Pokemon Black FC - 2537 2934 3387
    I'm looking for flawless, shiny and event Pokemon
    My Event Pokemon:
        Spoiler:- Events:

I agree with Iris hes a kid getting old it was kinda funny at first but now its starting to sound patrionising. Loving Snivy though shes tough and so far imo the best pokemon Ash has captured in the Unova region. Liked how Ash kept saving Pikachu though and still loving Clian hes v mature and also reminds me of Brock with the cooking etc but not the fawning over girls.

I like the Snivy voice. Better than the "SNOIVAY" in the first episode.
    I like Metagross, and I used to claim it!
    Spheal with it.

Spoiler:- 3DS Friend Code:

I laughed a lot through this episode, but I'm just strange like that. d:

I was so surprised we learned almost (or all) of Ash's Unova team's genders in a single episode. I'm really glad his Pokemon don't have to be an 'it' anymore. Maybe genders could add more personality. (:
    I have claimed Respectshipping (Ash x Drew).
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/i4jsxc.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles2007 View Post
    It's just a dumb catch phrase just like Cilan's, Dawn's, May's and Paul's. They each were annoying but it will sink in as nothing later on.

My ideal battle ever!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast