Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Snivy Plays Hard to Catch! (666)

Snivy seemed cold as far as personality goes so I didn't think she was a good choice of Grass type for Ash. 5/10

Quote Originally Posted by JudySpell View Post
    Snivy seemed cold as far as personality goes so I didn't think she was a good choice of Grass type for Ash. 5/10
    I don't think she was 'cold'. She seemed serious, but Ash has had pokemon like her before so she was a welcomed addition to his BW team from my perspective.

It's weird that Ash and co. didn't meet TR in the episode.I liked the fact that Pidove is a female.I'm glad that Snivy was caught by Ash.I loved the music used! ^^

Lol at Ash's Pidove being so underrated before this episode and then her suddenly becoming relevant. I liked that she was female.

I liked this episode the most out of BW's first dozen episodes because we got gender confirmations for Satoshi's Pokabu and Mijumaru, and also because Satoshi captured that elusive Tsutarja. She was quite sneaky, and her use of Mero Mero had hilarious results. Satoshi's Mamepato shined as well.

Not since Johto had Ash caught all 3 starters for his team, plus we confirmed the genders of his entire roster up to this point. I really liked the chase between Ash and Snivy: it was a very nice way of showing off both of their character traits.
    猫に小判

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789