Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Snivy Plays Hard to Catch! (666)

i liked it when it smiled as the last ball was thrown

Founder Of TOTW
    War record 9/0/0
    Smogon rank 1345 (peak)
    8/8 OSL Basges
    Unbeaten on wifi
    But does it really matter.......

Snivy is cute when she uses attract :3
    but doesn't anyone know the episode number? 666? o.0 number of the devil?? which i am quite frightened of.
    Fan of Pokemon and South Park!

Well, this was the first BW anime episode I have ever seen, since Canada just started to introduce them on YTV, anyways, to my feedback on the episode.
    I found that Snivy was a complete troll with Attract XD, the attitude that Snivy brought to battle was very fun to watch.
    Also, with this being my first BW Anime Episode, I finally got to have a view on Iris and Cilan, and there is no doubt, that with Iris' negativity, and criticism towards Ash, I have ended up missing Dawn more then I thought.

OXIII MK7 Race Hub ~ 69-7030-4607-1242
        Spoiler:- Contact Info:

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Sharpedo View Post
    Also, with this being my first BW Anime Episode, I finally got to have a view on Iris and Cilan, and there is no doubt, that with Iris' negativity, and criticism towards Ash, I have ended up missing Dawn more then I thought.
    Agreed completely. Dawn>Iris in every way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance The Champ View Post
    Snivy certainly has got attitude
    Aw, come on. Just because Snivy stole Cilan's food, made fun of Ash, beat up his Oshawott, almost got Ash and Pikachu killed if Iris and Cilan didn't save them, and flirted with all of Ash's pokemon including his female Pidove doesn't mean Snivy has an additude.... how dare you.
    Last edited by BurningSociety12345543210; 16th November 2012 at 11:31 PM.

i like this episode because ash get a pokemon with attract and that will probably help him later on in battles + i like snivys (tsutaja) additude

FC:1891-1694-6992

Really... I feel disappointed, Ash is a trainer with gigantic experience and he just throws the PokeBall without attacking etc.

I think it's time Ash checked in between everyone of of his Pokemon's legs and take note of who's male and female, ESPECIALLY since in this saga, there is so much emphasis on Attract!
    Pokemon Journals
    Kanto Region:complete
    Johto Region:in progress

^
    As long as there is no Miltank with Attract and Rollout Ash should be fine...

Anyone can have Attract with a TM so it does not matter.
    Pokemon Journals
    Kanto Region:complete
    Johto Region:in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Nyter09 View Post
    Anyone can have Attract with a TM so it does not matter.
    BZZZ, wrong. You lose.

Quote Originally Posted by silent_control View Post
    ^
    As long as there is no Miltank with Attract and Rollout Ash should be fine...
    lol.

Of course the episode with my favorite starter Pokemon is #666. >_>

Great episode overall, though I thought the animation was off at times. It's always nice when we see Ash really earn a capture: he was determined, and so were his Pokemon. (I'm not saying it's a bad thing when a Pokemon chooses to come with him, but an exciting capture is a nice change of pace.)

Let's see... This is small, but I found it interesting that they saw Snivy in tall grass: that's more like capturing a Pokemon in the games. I also liked how Snivy kept using Attract. With my Snivy, I abused... err, used, that move a lot. The battles were pretty intense since all the Pokemon were bound and determined: I never found myself saying, "Get out of there, Stupid!"

Also, I liked how Snivy got a little smile on her face right before being captured. She knew Ash would be a good trainer.

And I really prefer the female Snivy voice over the male one. I'm always in favor of cute.

If Ash ever meets Snivy's original trainer, that could be a real interesting episode. I mean, what if Snivy was being kinda mean by abandoning her weak trainer? We'll see.
    ~ * My Photobucket Album * ~

Thousands of screencaps of Pokémon, Toradora!, Shugo Chara!, Clannad, K-ON!, and many other anime.
    Use them however you want!

~ * GoodSearch * ~

Search engine that donates a penny to the charity of your choosing every time you do a search. Spread the word, help the world!

Click here to read my one and only Pokemon fanfic! I hope you enjoy it!

I only post on Serebii sporadically, just so you know.

Too bad snivy's debut episode had to be saddled with the number of the dam*ed. LOL And it wasn't even technically the 666th aired episode (in Japan) anyway, since they never ran that barboach and whiscash episode in season eight.

Anyway, I loved this episode. Everyone besides Pidove going gaga from Snivy's attract was funny. And I loved the classic Ash moment with him saying that pidove being a girl was a lucky break. I've missed that dumb Ash material.

On a side note, how many episodes are the U.S. behind in episode number now? I've lost track with all the clip shows, banned episodes, and whatnot they've skipped.

8/10
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 10/11 NEW!! 10/14
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

Fun episode! Glad Ash caught Snivy, she seems like an excellent addition to the team. Also glad to see that Ash is still as slow as ever, not even finding out that his Pidove is a girl :') The Team Rocket subplot is getting pretty exciting, I'm wondering what they're gonna do.
    this hope is treacherous, this daydream is dangerous.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

I love how they show Iris and Cilan how dense Ash can be! I think its really funny the way he can't tell if they are a boy or a girl!

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Rewatching this episode, I actually think it's overrated by people now. Really, it gets all this praise yet it's just Ash and his friends running around in a forest. Also, Ash's Snivy is very overrated if you look at the thread in the polls section. I sort of wish he didn't catch it. It isn't strong at all, and has a dumb personality that was ripped off of Bulbasaur...

Don't have much to say about this episode.
    Just that i forgot Ash even had that Pidove until this episode.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678