Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you were an evil team leader

Default If you were an evil team leader

If you're as evil as I am, and if you'd rather use pokemon for evil purposes, what would you name your team, and what would be your evil and ingenious plot to take over the world? Include the region you'd prefer and what Pokemon you'll use.

Magikarp! Magikarp! *splash splash*

I'm a Magikarp and proud to be one!!! Yay Magikarp

My HG team:

This sig is dedicated to all the Magikarp throughout the Pokemon universe. These are seriously misunderstood creatures. So loving and affectionate. So show some respect, coz if you don't, it'll evolve and kick your butt!!

Sounds fun.

Team Name: Team Era
    Objective: Change history and the future by travelling thorugh time. (Build time machine, change the past, and rule the future)
    Team Colors: Green and Black
    Team Base locations: Saffron City in Kanto, Olivine City in Jhoto, Mossdeep city in Hoenn, Canalave City in Sinnoh, and Raimon City in Isshu.
    My pokemon (Leader's pokemon):
    -Claydol
    -Cradily
    -Medicham
    -Gallade
    -Metagross
    -Alakazam
    Grunts' pokemon:
    -Bronzong
    -Xatu
    -Slowbro
    -Lunatone
    -Solrock
    -Mr.Mime

Team Environment
    Objective: The environment!
    Team colors: Green and Blue
    Bases: Celadon, Olivine, Mossdeep, Pastoria.
    Pokemon:
    Loads of Water types and Grass types.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

There is already a thread for this in the general pokemon discussion polls called "create/rename anything".
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Team Inferno

Goal: Just light a bunch of s*** on fire (we're pyromaniacs).

Grunt Pokemon: Houndour, Numel, Magby, Magmar, Slugma, Magcargo

Leader (My) Pokemon: Houndoom (Level 47) , Magmortar (Level 48), Camerupt (Level 47), Arcanine (Level 51), Charizard (Level 55)

Team Doom (recreation of Team Galactic)

Goal: Take over the Universe!

Possible grunt Pokemon: Zubat, Golbat, Ghastly, Haunter, Sandshrew, Sandslash, Poochyena, Mightyena, Carvanha, Sharpedo, Glameow, Purugly, Stunky, Skuntank, Bronzor, and Bronzong.

Possible admin Pokemon: Crobat, Gengar, Gyaridos, Kingdra, Armaldo, Salamence, Metagross, Rhyperior,Magmortar, Honchcrow, Mismagius, Electevire, Aggron, Garchomp, Spiritomb, and Magnezone.

My Pokemon: Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, and Arceus.

Team Control
    Objective: Hypnotize all the leaders of the world who will then try to hypnotize the mass population while we invent a massive hypnosis machine to make the entire population hypnotized mind slaves. The machine would involve hypnosis pokemon like Hypno & Gengar.
    Grunt pokemon: My grunts would have Hypnos, Venomoths & Gengars with Hypnosis/Sleep powder/Dream Eater combos.

My pokemon: Gardevoir, Ninetales, Gengar, Breeloom, Vileplume, Venomoth.
    My location will be in a remote island off Hoen.
    Team colors: Red and dark purple.
    Signature deleted for taunting staff.

- Keep this sh-t up Boss, see what happens.
    Quote by Ethan

You should have talked to me about the sig if the light bondage offended you so much, lack of communication often leads to this, so remember that online citizens who don't like sexy stuff (with women in it anyways).

Team- Lords of the Dragons
    Specialized in- Dragon Types, Pseudo-Dragons and serpentine Pokemon
    Most Proficient at- Aerial assault, well organized crime
    Grunts would own (includes previous evolutions in the line)- Dragonite, Salamence, Gyarados, Aerodactyl, Charizard, Jaroda, Arbok, Garchomp, Sazando, Ononokusu, Kurimigan, Seviper, Flygon, etc.
    Team Leader-

Dragon Master Skydra
    Jaroda
    Dragonite
    Ononokusu
    Flygon
    Gyarados
    Rayquaza (yes, I'm that powerful)

Admins-
    Serpentine Master Jormungandr
    Arbok
    Seviper
    Gyarados
    Jaroda
    Flight Master Hel
    Flygon
    Dragonite
    Aerodactyl
    Salamence
    Ground Commando Fenrir
    Ononokusu
    Garchomp
    Jaroda

Goals- Take over to establish a monarchy.
    3DS FC (Pokemon X): 1848-1667-7668
    Friend safari is Ice with Snorunt, Beartic, and Cloyster. Looking for Dragon safaris, safaris with Whirlipede or Espurr, and Y-exclusive Mega Stones.

Shiny Chains (D/P): Ralts, Magnemite, Beldum
    Targets: Shinx
    Shiny Chains (X/Y): None
    Targets: Clauncher/Clawitzer, Swirlix, Smeargle

Read 'Wanted' by Mark Millar (don't watch the sanitised film). That's how evil teams work. That's how my evil team would work. There'd be no 10 year old pokemon trainer getting in the way of my progress, because all my grunts would have guns. If you're going to be evil, then do so.

And everyone would have Bidoof. Nobody suspects a Bidoof.

Quote Originally Posted by foxyman1167 View Post
    Team Environment
    Objective: The environment!
    Team colors: Green and Blue
    Bases: Celadon, Olivine, Mossdeep, Pastoria.
    Pokemon:
    Loads of Water types and Grass types.
    "The environment" is not an objective, with or without an exclamation point behind it.
    Check out my band's new EP! ... And like us on Facebook while you're at it!
    [IMG]http://oi49.*******.com/21mzpmr.jpg[/IMG]
    Hat by wolfy.

Team Name: Shade

Team Colors: Black and Purple.

Goal/Objective: To purge the world in darkness through eclipse of the sun, and thus rule the world by taking advantage of Dark and Ghost-type Pokémon (as well as any other primarily nocturnal Pokémon).

Going About Goal/Objective: Relocation of the moon through advanced technology and Pokémon technique.

Base Location: Near Mossdeep City; Hoenn.

Team Leader: Dracule - Pokémon: Gengar, Absol, Drifblim, Dusknoir, Zoaroark, and Sazandora.

General Grunt Pokémon: Ghastly/Haunter, Hoothoot, Duskull, Shuppet, Sableye, Poochyena/Mightyena, Drifloon, Hitomoshi/Ranpuraa, and Choroneko/Reparudasu.
        Spoiler:- Mr. Apple Jacks:
    "Click Me to check out Kodama's Sprite Thread!"

"Yo, bro'! Thang is my name, the groove is my game!"

Team name: The Brotherhood
    Team colors: Gold and Blue
    Team Objective: To unite all regions to capture Arceus, Mewtwo, Mew, and other game cover legendaries
    Team bases: Celadon City, Blackthorn City, Lilycove City, Hearthome City, Raimon City
    Team Leader Ben: Blaziken, Torterra, Daikenki, Dragonite, Tyranitar, Electivire
    Team Admins: Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence, Metagross, Garchomp, Sazandra
    Team Grunts: I allow them to use anything as long as the pokemon is strong
    Leader uniform: Lance's cloths only the blue is lighter the lines would be more golden and the cape would be gold on the inside and blue on the back
    Admin uniform: leaders uniform minus the cape
    Grunt uniform: Golden button up shirt and deep blue pants
    Joining Requirements: You must be able to survive in the woods for a week with nothing but 3 bottles of water and a hatchet
    Last edited by benknightprime; 17th December 2010 at 1:39 AM.

Team Caos (Pre-Gen 5)
    Objective: Bring Caos to the pokemon world and destroy all time and space.
    Locations of Bases: Mossdeep, Hoenn. Lavender Town, Johto. Floroma Town, Sinnoh
    Colours: Blue, Purple, Black.
    Pokemon:
    Gardevoir
    Gengar
    Pikachu
    Umbreon
    Espeon
    Mightyena (Hoenn Only)
    Houndoom (Johto Only)

Team Leader: Doom. Has every pokemon listed (Besides Pikachu) at level 68.

-- Team Doomfire --- pre B&W

Team colors: Red and Gold

Team Objective: To pursuit and capture the Shining Flames of Life, Ho-Oh for what-seemingly-to-be-evil purpose.

Fire Lord (Leader) Shinou: Quilava, Magmortar, Houndoom, Infernape, Charizard, Heatran
    Flame Dancer (Admin) Hanabi: Vileplume, Bellossom, Ninetales, Blaziken
    Scorching Whirlwind (Admin) Gale: Staraptor, Arcanine, Crobat
    Blazing Darkness (Admin) Crusis: Dusknoir, Drifblim, Spiritomb, Umbreon, Houndoom

Team Grunts: Mostly Fire types pre-evolved or fully evolved.
    Join Requirements : No Idiots Allowed.

"My flames does not merely burns, it incinerates...."

Team name: Team Archaeos
    Team colors: Black and red
    Team Objective: To awaken the most powerful legendaries ever to destroy humanity and return the earth to its natural state.
    Team bases: Lavender Town, Goldenrod City, Petalburg City, Hearthome City, Hiun City
    Team Leader RM: Mudkip, Pachirisu, Torterra, Bronzong, Rayquaza, Abomasnow
    Team Admins: Blissey, Houndoom, Crobat, Weavile, Wobbuffet, Magnezone, Ulgamoth, Wargle, Vuljina, Tyranitar, Metagross, Gyarados, Dusknoir, Rampardos, Pendoraa, Bastiodon
    Team Grunts: Mostly Enbuoo, Abagoora, Kirikizan, and Muurando, but also several grunts have Warubiaru, Roopushin, Probopass, Charizard, or Gigaiasu.
    Leader uniform: A long black kimono with red trim and the team logo on the lapel (do kimonos even have lapels?).
    Admin uniform: Resembles a red and black recolor of their strongest Pokemon
    Grunt uniform: Black bulletproof suit with a blood red tie with the team logo on it and black dress pants.
    Joining Requirements: You must have extremely powerful Pokemon and be willing to beat them for losing.
    http://s1.zetaboards.com/PokeTown_2/index/
    My site. Join, please.
    O o
    /Ż/___________________________ ___________
    | BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGG GGHHH!!!!
    \_\ŻŻ
    Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes! (started by Flare 64!)
    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonloverXD View Post
    No law can stop me, I'd still play it even when they catch me and execute me. I'd rather die while playing a Pokemon game than live with no Pokemon games to play :P
    SPP Wife: ~Team_Mudkiepz~ <3

Team Ballsack

Objective: Rule over the world
    Pokemon: Muk, Nuzleaf, and Ditto

Region: Sinnoh
    Team name: Blood Sisters
    Team colors: Violet and Grey
    Team Objective: To use pokemon to make men our slaves, and women superior. They also use magic help them.
    Team bases: Lake Verity (Scarlet), Fuego Iron Works (Thrasher), Lake Acuity (Cleo), Lake Valor (Cassandra), Pokemon Mansion in Eterna Forrest (Bomber), Spring Path (Dark Water), Mt. Summit (HQ belonging to Storm Cloud)
    Team Leader: Storm Cloud
    Storm Cloud's Pokemon: Mismagius lv50, Togekiss lv53, Yanmega lv53, Gengar lv53, Vespiquen lv55
    Team Viceroys: Thrasher, Dark Water, Bomber, Cassandra, Cleo, and Scarlet
    Scarlet: Stunky lv15, Glameow lv15 Rematch(RM): Skuntank lv50 Purugly lv50
    Thrasher: Ponyta lv20, Bronzor lv22, Ponyta, lv20 RM: Rapidash lv48, Bronzong lv51, Rapidash lv48
    Cleo: Luxio lv33 RM: Staraptor lv50 Staraptor lv46 Luxuray lv50
    Cassandra: Chimecho lv30, Golbat lv30, Lickitung lv32 RM: Chimecho lv46, Crobat lv46, Lickilicky lv52
    Bomber: Voltorb lv34, Graveler lv35, Pineco lv33, Drifblimb lv35 RM: Electrode lv45, Graveler lv50, Forrestress lv45, Drifblimb lv50
    Dark Water: Sharpedo lv40, Dusknoir lv41 RM:Sharpedo lv50, Lumineon lv50, Kadabra lv50, Dusknoir lv51
    Dark Water and Storm Cloud Double Battle: Sharpedo lv47, Dusknoir lv50, Mismagius lv47, Vespiquen
    Leader uniform: a dark purple cloak, with grey and black design every wear, and a silver crown with deep red jewels.
    Grunt uniform: *all grunts are female BTW* and wear dark purple shirt and shorts, with a grey long sleeve undershirt
    Viceroy Uniform: a grey Cloak with small purple designs and strange Egyptian style hats that are mainly silver colored but with reds a violets.

I HAVE CLAIMED GIRAFARIG
        Spoiler:- Future Black or White team:
        Spoiler:- Some things about me:

Team &#198;ther.

Objective: To create an aeronautic metropolis. It's evil because they want to destroy all of the larger cities to require people to move en masse to said metropolis.
    Colors: Who needs colors? T-Shirts - 15.00$
    Bases: Sunnyshore, Olivine, Ever Grande (Nobody shall suspect the Elite Four!), Cinnabar Island.
    Team Leader - Soroft: Absol, Togekiss, Aerodactyl, Gliscor, Drifblim, Skarmory

Admins shall have something along the lines of Flying types, each with a signature one.
    One will have a Honchkrow, another Staraptor, and the second in command (yes, a second in command. I'm a smart boss, unlike Giovanni) shall have a Charizard.

Idc what they wear, all I know is that I'm wearing something like Silver. Except not so dull, maybe a deep blue with dark gray lines.

Joining requrements: You must be able to beat a ten-year old, have a gun, and buy a t-shirt.

I'll agree with Razor Leaf on the fact that guns are always required. Who needs to lose a Pokemon battle with ten-year olds when you can prevent the battle by holding up a gun in the first place? Nevermind, that sounded a little dark.
    Ich koche Spaghetti

Region-Johto
    Base-Underground Eructeak City
    Objective-To destroy humanity,so that Pokemon may be free from "enslavement"
    How to achieve-Capture the Pokemon Ho-oh and Celebi(any legendary Pokemon known for fighting or judging humanity really),and get them to form an army to wipe out mankind.After that,free all captured Pokemon and commit mass suicide of members
    Grunt Pokemon-Voltorb,Porygon and Grimer(a sense of poetic irony),Wobbufett,pre-evos of friendship-evolving Pokemon,Plusle and Minum
    Admin Pokemon-Friendship evolved Pokemon,Froslass,Dusknoir,extinct Pokemon,the three legendary beasts for higher-ups.
    Leader Pokemon-Togekiss,Lucario,Omastar,Cradily,Absol,Lugia(speci fally XD001 post-purification,who I will convince to join due to all the pain it went through)
    Shinies: Beast + creation trios (Gift) (In-game event) bird trio musketeer trio (SR) (search) (random), (traded away) Sylveon (trade) (MM)
    Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi
    UTC: +12
    Mesprit shiny hunt(on hold): 3100 SR
    Mewtwo shiny hunt: 3800 SR
    X Team: Chesnaught, Charizard, Aurorus, Tentacruel, Klefki, Malamar
    Y Team: Greninja, Venusaur, Gardevoir, Aegislash, Hawlucha, Avalugg

Team Polar
    Goal: Conquer the world from their Snowlair.
    Type: Ice
    Grunt Pokemon: Sneazel, Snover, Snorunt, Piloswine, Seel
    Leader Pokemon: Froslass, Abomasnow, Cloyster, Mammoswine, Jynx, Weavile
    Kakashi (to Naruto): "I'm telling you this because you don't get it. You think you get it, but it's not the same as actually getting it. Get it?"

Psychic Monotype:
    Fighting Monotype:
    Steel Monotype:
    Fire Monotype:

Team Evolve
    Goal: Find a way to trigger evolution in legendaries
    Type: Normal
    Team colours: Grey and Blue
    Team bases: Ecruteak, Sootopolis and Snowpoint cities
    Grunt pokemon: Ditto, Eevee, Smeargle, Porygon
    Leader pokemon: Porygon-Z, Ditto (admit it, the tranforming blob that is Ditto is EPIC), Umbreon, Slaking, Staraptor
    Cellular, modular, interactivodular.

Team Name: Legion

Team Objective: World domination obtained by slow destruction of all regions from within, followed by one final heavy assault.

Base Local: Me and the admins will be situated in a small city in Isshu. Grunts will be spread throughout the regions.

Team Colors: Cornflower blue and caramel brown

Team Outfit: Blue button-down shirts, brown pants and shoes. Admins and I will dress no different from the grunts.

Grunt Pokemon: Regional birds, rodents, and bugs for cover. Some will have highly defensive pokemon in addition to the regionals.

Admin Pokemon: Fortress, Swampert, Nattorei, Ononokusu, etc. Highly defensive combined with severely heavy hitters.

Leader Team: Denchura (gotta have something inconspicuous), Gyrados (heavy hitter), Scizor (fast, strong, few weaknesses), Sazando (wide range with heavy hits), Wobbuffet (defenses up the wazoo), Doredia (tentative, but from what I've heard she's a vicious annoyer)
    I still love you, I will till I die
    And love is much stronger then anger or pride
    Please baby, let's unburn all our bridges

Team Name: Team Solar

Team Objective: Get the sun closer to the earth. For the lolz.

Base Local: Pewter City in Kanto, Ecruteak City in Johto, Mauville City in Hoenn and Sandgem Town in Sinnoh.

Team Colors: Gold, red and a little black.

Grunt pokemon: Marcargo, Meditite, Bronzor, Golbat, Nuzleaf, Solrock and Lombre. All Grunts have 3-4 pokemon.

Admin Pokemon: Marcargo, Medicham, Bronzong, Crobat, Shiftry and Ludicodo.

Leader Team: Palkia, (how else would you wanna get the sun that close?) Flygon, Metagross, Tyrannitar, Machamp and Gardevoir.
    FC: 2363 6557 4034

You might be gone for now, SeaSoul, but there will be a day that the glory will rise again!

Here is the link to my Nuzlocke page:
    http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Fo...8428049/1/#new

Team Name: Team Devastators

Team Objective: To rip out the intestines of everyone on earth, resulting in all nature being left to take over the earth.

Base Local:Viridian City in Kanto, Secluded forest in Johto, Mauville City in Hoenn and Jubilife in Sinnoh.

Team Colors: Lime Green and Yellow.

Grunt pokemon: Buizel, Floatzel, Piplup, Prinplup, Pokabu. All Grunts have 4 pokemon.

Admin Pokemon: Floatzel, Emoleon, Blastoise, Charizard.

Leader Team: Buizel, Floatzel, Empoleon, Squirtle (Sunglasses included), Charizard, and a second Squirtle.
    Seriously, you guys keep pushing it down to the second page. Not fun for us. Mind registering so we can reach our goal of 35 players? Seriously, come on. Register pl0x. It's in the games forum just for future refrence.

Team Final
    Team colors: Black(main) and blue
    Objective: To end all suffering in the world, a.k.a destroy all humans and pokemon, except the pure ones, mostly like the Noha’s arc story.
    Team bases: Lavender, Mt. Pyre, Celestic and Sootopolis(HQ)
    Team type: Dark and Ghost
    The Last(boss) Diego team: Sazandora, Desukan, Spiritomb, Dusknoir, Houndoom and Umbreon
    Leader uniform: Wearing a black poncho with a blue tank underneath. Also wearing a doctor mask (the ones with a beak, google it), he is also bald.
    Admins, the 4 Rapidash teams:
    Evil admin Darko: Rapidash, Sableye and Hochcrow
    Violent admin Marcus: Rapidash, Tyranitar and Zuruzukin
    Selfish admin Niko: Rapidash, Spiritomb and Mightyena
    Lost admin Kai: Rapidash, Dusknoir and Houndoom
    Admin uniforms:
    Darko: Wearing a black skin jacket, however everything else is white, he has also a completely white skin color.
    Marcus: Wearing black pants and a tight red top, he also has spiked knuckle gloves.
    Niko: Wearing all black dirty ragged clothes, he is also extremely skinny.
    Kai: Wearing pale maniac clothes(those were your arms are tied in a cross) and wearing a mask like this
    Grunt pokemon: Many dark and ghost pokemon, also paraflichers, confusers and Chansey line for annoying.
    Grunt uniform: Black ponchos and blue gloves , pants and shoes. They also wear black sombreros and white lenses.
    Last edited by Endless; 1st November 2010 at 9:26 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast