Thread: Hubble bubble, toil and trouble (Halloween 2010)

Default Hubble bubble, toil and trouble (Halloween 2010)

Tonight is the night of all Hallows Eve, where the spook and specters take your souls and all of Fizzy Bubbles shivers in their boots as the dead rise and feast upon juicy brains and guts all evening long.

And why do we do to celebrate this festive season? Because it's Awesome =D

Trick? Treat? You'll have to find out won't you with my little gift:

Bubbling Cauldron (Hold Item)
    This Witches brew is as it looks a brew of bubbles and troubles, what will happen? Well in battle if used one of these things could happen:
    - The holder is healed 50%
    - The holder is Healed 100%
    - The holder is Damaged by 10%
    - The holder is afflicted with a Random Status effect
    - The holder is transformed into a random Pokemon (Updator and Ref discretion)
    - The holder and Opponent switch bodies until the end of the battle
    - The opponent is Damaged 10%
    - The opponent is Healed by 50%

You also recieve from me a:

x5 Purple Gummi's
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 Gold Gummi's

Hope you all have a good Hallows Eve and don't eat too bloody much =p

Default Happy All Hallows Eve!

It's close to midnight
    and something evil's lurking in the dark...

If you're brave enough to face the mass of witches, vampires, ghosts and ghouls who are making an appearance tonight,
    you'll find one of these cute little Pumpkin Pails sitting on your street corner with a few little goodies inside.

x1 Pumpkin Pail

x1 Rare Bone to do with as you please, and is worth 1,200 coins when cashed in at the Coin Exchange.
    x1 Super Pass to be used for a few extra little perks in the shops on Monday.
    x1 Black Persian Plushie which, when given to your Pokémon, will glow a bright yellow before turning to black dust. Your Pokémon will then breathe it in and learn the move Shadow Claw. The plushie does not remain after using it.
    x1 Pumpkin Ball that increases capture rate of Grass Pokémon.
    x1 Halloween Candy which, when eaten by your Pokémon, gives 2 levels to Dark and Ghost Types, but one level to any other Pokémon. Sableye and Spiritomb, both being Dark/Ghost Dual types, will receive FOUR levels. If banked, the Halloween candy is the equivalent of a regular rare candy.
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution or to learn four random egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves.

Happy trick or treating!

Default Oooh, Spooky .... *BOO*

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

My favourite day of the year is here as the ghouls and spooks come out to play with the kiddies that try to imitate them. I have some special gifts for you all to choose from and something a little more dark an ominous if you dare to play ...

Halloween Tarot Cards

Your may choose ONE of the following that must be used in this thread.

Temperence Tarot Card – Can be used by a single Pokemon to learn a new Egg Move, Teaches the Special Move Punishment, and also allows them to Learn a new MT Move
    ~*~
    Wheel of Fortune Tarot Card – Can be used by a single Pokemon to learn a new Egg Move, Teaches the Special Move Metronome, and also allows them to Learn a new MT Move
    ~*~
    Justice Tarot Card - Can be used by a single Pokemon to learn a new Egg Move, Teaches the Special Move Destiny Bond, and also allows them to Learn a new MT Move
    ~*~
    The Lovers Tarot Card - Can be used by a single Pokemon to learn a new Egg Move, Teaches the Special Move Heart Swap, and also allows them to Learn a new MT Move
    ~*~
    The Hanged Man Tarot Card - Can be used by a single Pokemon to learn a new Egg Move, Teaches the Special Move Wring Out, and also allows them to Learn a new MT Move

And for those who are feeling brave enough, you have the choice to use the Haunted Mirror ...

Haunted Mirror
    Not every spirit is playful and not every game is innocent, it is Halloween after all and for every treat there is a trick. Dare you and your Pokemon stare into the Haunted Mirror? You may receive a wondrous treat but then again, an evil spirit may be waiting with a horrid Trick
    You may choose one Pokemon to stare into the Haunted Mirror where the spirits (RNG) will decide your fate, be it a wonderful Treat or a nasty Trick

**But heed my warning, though all tricks may not be pleasant the consequences for not acknowleding (posting to confirm) them will be far worse**
    ***I Mean It!!!***

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    Tonight is the night of all Hallows Eve, where the spook and specters take your souls and all of Fizzy Bubbles shivers in their boots as the dead rise and feast upon juicy brains and guts all evening long.

This Witches brew is as it looks a brew of bubbles and troubles, what will happen? Well in battle if used one of these things could happen:

x5 Purple Gummi's
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 Gold Gummi's

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    It's close to midnight

If you're brave enough to face the mass of witches, vampires, ghosts and ghouls who are making an appearance tonight,
    you'll find one of these cute little Pumpkin Pails sitting on your street corner with a few little goodies inside.

x1 Pumpkin Pail

x1 Rare Bone to do with as you please, and is worth 1,200 coins when cashed in at the Coin Exchange.
    x1 Black Persian Plushie which, when given to your Pokémon, will glow a bright yellow before turning to black dust. Your Pokémon will then breathe it in and learn the move Shadow Claw. The plushie does not remain after using it.
    x1 Halloween Candy which, when eaten by your Pokémon, gives 2 levels to Dark and Ghost Types, but one level to any other Pokémon. Sableye and Spiritomb, both being Dark/Ghost Dual types, will receive FOUR levels. If banked, the Halloween candy is the equivalent of a regular rare candy.
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution or to learn four random egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves.

Happy trick or treating!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN

My favourite day of the year is here as the ghouls and spooks come out to play with the kiddies that try to imitate them. I have some special gifts for you all to choose from and something a little more dark an ominous if you dare to play ...

Halloween Tarot Cards

Temperence Tarot Card – Can be used by a single Pokemon to learn a new Egg Move, Teaches the Special Move Punishment, and also allows them to Learn a new MT Move
    ~*~
    Wheel of Fortune Tarot Card – Can be used by a single Pokemon to learn a new Egg Move, Teaches the Special Move Metronome, and also allows them to Learn a new MT Move
    ~*~
    Justice Tarot Card - Can be used by a single Pokemon to learn a new Egg Move, Teaches the Special Move Destiny Bond, and also allows them to Learn a new MT Move
    ~*~
    The Lovers Tarot Card - Can be used by a single Pokemon to learn a new Egg Move, Teaches the Special Move Heart Swap, and also allows them to Learn a new MT Move
    ~*~
    The Hanged Man Tarot Card - Can be used by a single Pokemon to learn a new Egg Move, Teaches the Special Move Wring Out, and also allows them to Learn a new MT Move

And for those who are feeling brave enough, you have the choice to use the Haunted Mirror ...

Haunted Mirror
    Not every spirit is playful and not every game is innocent, it is Halloween after all and for every treat there is a trick. Dare you and your Pokemon stare into the Haunted Mirror? You may receive a wondrous treat but then again, an evil spirit may be waiting with a horrid Trick
    You may choose one Pokemon to stare into the Haunted Mirror where the spirits (RNG) will decide your fate, be it a wonderful Treat or a nasty Trick

**But heed my warning, though all tricks may not be pleasant the consequences for not acknowleding (posting to confirm) them will be far worse**
    ***I Mean It!!!***
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN! =D

Picking the following:

- Bubbling Cauldron
    - x5 Purple Gummi's
    - x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - x3 Gold Gummi's
    - The Temperence Tarot Card - giving it to my Spiritomb, making him learn the EM and MT Destiny Bond and Icy Wind, respectively, and making him learn the move Punishment
    - x1 Rare Bone
    - x1 Super Pass
    - x1 Black Persian Plushie - using it on my Dragonite, teaching him the move Shadow Claw
    - x1 Pumpkin Ball
    - x1 Halloween Candy - giving it to my level 1 Spiritomb, raising him to level 5
    - 1x Pumpkin Memory Berry- giving it to my Spiritomb, making him learn the EMs Pain Split, Smokescreen, Grudge, Imprison

And to finish, making my Castform look at the Haunted Mirror. Let's see what the spirits unveil...
    Last edited by John's Knight; 1st November 2010 at 2:16 AM.

x5 Purple Gummi's
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 Gold Gummi's

It's close to midnight

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Halloween Tarot Cards

~*~
    ~*~
    ~*~
    ~*~

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***
    Trick or treat.

Picking up
    -a Bubbling Caudron
    -5 Purple Gummies
    -3 Mysterious Gummies
    -3 Gold Gummies
    -a Rare Bone
    -a Super Pass
    -a Black Persian Plushie - Given to Gold the Totodile to teach him Shadow Claw
    -a Pumpkin Ball
    -a Halloween Candy to raise Savage the Carvanha from Lv. 9 to Lv. 11. Savage learned Scary Face
    -A pumpkin Memory Berry - Pearl the Piplup to teach her the EMs Supersonic, Yawn, Agility, and Featherdance
    -And the Wheel of Fortune Tarot Card to teach Silver the Squirtle EM Muddy Water, Metronome, and MT Mimic

Silver and I shall also look into the Mirror to see what the spirits have in store for us.
    Last edited by CyberBlastoise; 1st November 2010 at 5:19 AM.

x5 Purple Gummi's
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 Gold Gummi's

It's close to midnight

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Halloween Tarot Cards

~*~
    ~*~
    ~*~
    ~*~

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***
    Collecting;

1 Bubbling Cauldron
    1 Rare Bone
    1 Super Pass
    1 Black Persian Plushie
    1 Pumpkin Ball
    1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    1 Halloween Candy

Using:
    1 Black Persian Plushie on Poochyena, teaching him Shadow Claw.
    1 Pumpkin Memory Berry on Victreebel, teaching him the following: (oh, and here's a link to Victreebel's dex entry)
    The Egg Moves Leech Life, Swords Dance, Magical Leaf, and Synthesis.

And I'll have my Dunsparce take a look into the Haunted Mirror. It's a tad frightning, but I can only hope that luck is on my side tonight...

A happy Halloween to you all...

x5 Purple Gummi's
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 Gold Gummi's

It's close to midnight

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Halloween Tarot Cards

Picking up the following items:
    - 5 Mystery Gummis
    - 3 Purple Gummis
    - 3 Gold Gummis
    - Bubbling Cauldron (giving to Misdreavus to hold)
    - Rare Bone
    - Super Pass
    - Black Persian Plushie
    - Pumpkin Ball (popping Misdreavus inside)
    - Halloween Candy (raising Misdreavus from Lv01 to Lv03)
    - Pumpkin Memory Berry (Misdreavus relearned the EMs Nasty Plot, Shadow Sneak, Sucker Punch, and Memento)
    -Temperance Card (Misdreavus relearned the EM Destiny Bond, Heart Swap, and the MT Magic Coat)

Passing on the Haunted Mirror...

x5 Purple Gummi's
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 Gold Gummi's

It's close to midnight

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Halloween Tarot Cards

~*~
    ~*~
    ~*~
    ~*~

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***
    Picking up:
    x1 Bubbling Cauldron
    x5 Purple Gummi's
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 Gold Gummi's
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Black Persian Plushie
    x1 Pumpkin Ball
    x1 Halloween Candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Wheel of Fortune Tarot Card

Okay giving the Pumpkin Memory Berry to Beau so that he can learn Razor Leaf, Synthesis, Teeter Dance and Ingrain

Letting Claptrap use the Tarot Card, learning Metronome, EM Razor Leaf and MT Seed Bomb

Being brave, Dot shall look into the Haunted Mirror.

You also receive from me a:

x5 Purple Gummi's
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 Gold Gummi's

It's close to midnight

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Halloween Tarot Cards

Haunted Mirror

**But heed my warning, though all tricks may not be pleasant the consequences for not acknowledging (posting to confirm) them will be far worse**
    ***I Mean It!!!***
    Happy Halloween! ^,..,^

Picking up the following items:

x1 Bubbling Cauldron
    x5 Purple Gummi's
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 Gold Gummi's

x1 Pumpkin Pail, containing:
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Black Persian Plushie (giving to Espeon, teaching him Shadow Claw)
    x1 Pumpkin Ball
    x1 Halloween Candy (feeding to my Duskull, raising him from level 16 to level 18)
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry (giving to Mawile, teaching her EMs False Swipe, Ancientpower, Tickle, and Punishment)

x1 Wheel of Fortune Tarot Card (giving to Espeon, teaching him EM Yawn, SpM Metronome, and MT Heal Bell)

Showing courage, my Staryu will look into the dreaded Haunted Mirror.

x5 Purple Gummi's
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 Gold Gummi's

It's close to midnight

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Halloween Tarot Cards

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***
    Happy Belated Halloween =3
    Picking up some awesome pressies from our awesome mods XP

1 x Bubbling Cauldron Hold Item (Giving to my Jolteon to hold)
    5 x Purple Gummi's
    3 x Mysterious Gummi's
    3 x Gold Gummi's
    Pumpkin Pail containing:
    1 x Rare Bone
    1 x Super Pass
    1 x Black Persian Plushie
    1 x Pumpkin Ball
    1 x Halloween Candy (Feeding to my Level 50 Spiritomb to raise him to Level 54)
    1 x Pumpkin Memory Berry (Feeding to my Tentacool to teach him EM's Aurora Beam, Confuse Ray, Accupressure and Muddy Water)
    1 x Temperance Tarot Card: (Using on my Mismagius to teach her EM Nasty Plot, MT Icy Wind and SM Punishment)

My little Rotom is feeling brave enough to stare into the depths of the Haunted Mirror *hides behind her* Lets hope for a treat *fingers crossed*

x5 Purple Gummi's
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 Gold Gummi's

It's close to midnight

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Halloween Tarot Cards

~*~
    ~*~
    ~*~
    ~*~

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***
    I'm therefore collecting;
    x1 Bubbling Cauldron which I'll store safely for now.
    x5 Purple Gummi's.
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's.
    x3 Gold Gummi's.
    x1 Rare Bone which I'll take over to the Coin Exchange.
    x1 Super Pass.
    x1 Black Persian Plushie.
    x1 Pumpkin Ball.
    x1 Halloween Candy which I'll store.
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry for my Clefairy, allowing her to learn Present, Belly Drum, Wish and Substitute.
    The Justice Tarot Card, to teach Aerodactyl the EM Dragonbreath, MT Air Cutter and Destiny Bond.

I'd also like Growlithe to take a look into the Haunted Mirror.

The Haunted Mirror

The Mirror shimmers to life as the first of its victims ... er I mean brave souls approaches their equally brave Pokemon alongside them. The Mirror can see deep into your soul and will choose either to grace you with a gift or curse you with a trick. If you are to recieve a Treat you will shown a bright glittering star before your gift is given, however, if you are given a Trick the mirror will show a gruesome skull before the trick is revealed ...

John's Knight: Castform twirls towards the mirror as you cautiously approach. It had already shown kindness and cruetly to many others and now it was your turn to face it. The surfaces shimmers and a blood red skull is revealed. Castform turns to you looking forelorn and as a black piece of parchmant floats out it catches it before handing it to you. It reads: As of next Monday you and your Pokemon are hereby BANNED from all FB Shops for 2 weeks.

CyberBlastoise: Your jovial Squirtle even looks subdued when approaching the mirror after witnessing the previous Pokemon approach it. He toddles up to it closing his eyes tight but he needn't have worried as a bright white star shines in the mirror. He opens his eyes and ducks as a heavy filled sack is ejected from the mirror. He looks inside and grins to you. You have been gifted a Super Gummi Bumper Bag containing: 3 x Mysterious, 3 x Black, 3 x Blue, 3 x Brown, 3 x Clear, 3 x Gold, 3 x Grass, 3 x Grey, 3 x Green, 3 x Orange, 3 x Pink, 3 x Purple, 3 x Red, 3 x Royal, 3 x Silver, 3 x Sky, 3 x White and 3 x Yellow Gummi's.

MM: Dunsparce wriggles over to the darkned surface of the mirror and you wait anxiously for its verdict. It seems to favour your wriggly little friend as a bright Star appears on its surface and a similar bag to before is thrown before your feet. You bend to inspect it and find to have the words Halloween Pack and it contains: 2 x Halloween Candies, 2 x Pumpkin Memory Berries, 2 x Rare Bones, 1 x Mummy Ball, 1 x Wereball, 1 x Vampire Ball and 1 x Pumpkin Ball

PikaGod: Ledian bravely flies before you staring hard and deep into the mirror as you nervously twitch on the spot. It takes all your strength not to dive after Ledian as a bold red Skull appears and the mirror's surface appears to grow violet. A black tendril rips forth and wraps around Ledian's head and she squirms under its grasp. Dot gives a cry as her memory is wiped of the moves Silver Wind, Knock Off, Thunder Punch and Energy Ball before she is released. You will have to remove these from Ledian's reg post.

Atari: Staryu hovers over to the mirror and you can't tell if it shows any fear from its emotionless body, you however were very nervous and rightly so. The mirror shimmers and a blood red Skull and you know a trick is about to come. Staryu turns around its core matching the colour of the dark mirror and it spins forward knocking your bag out of grasp. It them proceeds to remove Blackglasses, Psychic Ball, Clefairy Trading Card, Shockwave TM, Odd Incense and All 3 Mysterious Gummi's before launching them into the mirror where they disappear inside. Staryu makes a sad noise as it realises what it has done. You will have to remove those items from your members post.

Arc: You feel brave enough to let your precious Rotom approach the haunted mirror knowing full well what may lie within. Rotom is keen to win something for her trainer however and stares into the mirror without fear. You feel you made a very bad choice as a blood red skull stares back at you and scream as your Rotom is sucked inside the mirror. The panic doesn't last long though as the little ghost spat back out looking a little peaky, no not peaky, flipping orange!!!

Yougirasu: After seeing all the tricks bestowed upon the previous brave souls who approached the mirror you're beginning to think that this was not such a good idea. Growlithe is a brave puppy however and trots up to the black glass ploppng his butt down as he waits the verdict. A bright white Star shines in the mirror and a large sack is thrown out landing right beside your Growlithe who drags it over to you. Your Super Gummi Bumper Bag contains: 3 x Mysterious, 3 x Black, 3 x Blue, 3 x Brown, 3 x Clear, 3 x Gold, 3 x Grass, 3 x Grey, 3 x Green, 3 x Orange, 3 x Pink, 3 x Purple, 3 x Red, 3 x Royal, 3 x Silver, 3 x Sky, 3 x White and 3 x Yellow Gummi's.
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 1st November 2010 at 9:47 PM. Reason: Silver is a Squirtle my mistake

The Haunted Mirror

PikaGod: Ledian bravely flies before you staring hard and deep into the mirror as you nervously twitch on the spot. It takes all your strength not to dive after Ledian as a bold red Skull appears and the mirror's surface appears to grow violet. A black tendril rips forth and wraps around Ledian's head and she squirms under its grasp. Dot gives a cry as her memory is wiped of the moves Silver Wind, Knock Off, Thunder Punch and Energy Ball before she is released. You will have to remove these from Ledian's reg post.
    Oh well, thankfully they are moves that I don't really think I have ever used.

The Haunted Mirror

CyberBlastoise: Your jovial Squirtle even looks subdued when approaching the mirror after witnessing the previous Pokemon approach it. He toddles up to it closing his eyes tight but he needn't have worried as a bright white star shines in the mirror. He opens his eyes and ducks as a heavy filled sack is ejected from the mirror. He looks inside and grins to you. You have been gifted a Super Gummi Bumper Bag containing: 3 x Mysterious, 3 x Black, 3 x Blue, 3 x Brown, 3 x Clear, 3 x Gold, 3 x Grass, 3 x Grey, 3 x Green, 3 x Orange, 3 x Pink, 3 x Purple, 3 x Red, 3 x Royal, 3 x Silver, 3 x Sky, 3 x White and 3 x Yellow Gummi's.
    Picking up the Super Gummy Bumper Bag with all the gummies inside it. =D
    Last edited by CyberBlastoise; 2nd November 2010 at 12:32 AM.

The Haunted Mirror

John's Knight: Castform twirls towards the mirror as you cautiously approach. It had already shown kindness and cruetly to many others and now it was your turn to face it. The surfaces shimmers and a blood red skull is revealed. Castform turns to you looking forelorn and as a black piece of parchmant floats out it catches it before handing it to you. It reads: As of next Monday you and your Pokemon are hereby BANNED from all FB Shops for 2 weeks.
    I'll be back next year, you mischievous mirror. =D

The Haunted Mirror

The Mirror shimmers to life as the first of its victims ... er I mean brave souls approaches their equally brave Pokemon alongside them. The Mirror can see deep into your soul and will choose either to grace you with a gift or curse you with a trick. If you are to recieve a Treat you will shown a bright glittering star before your gift is given, however, if you are given a Trick the mirror will show a gruesome skull before the trick is revealed ...

Yougirasu: After seeing all the tricks bestowed upon the previous brave souls who approached the mirror you're beginning to think that this was not such a good idea. Growlithe is a brave puppy however and trots up to the black glass ploppng his butt down as he waits the verdict. A bright white Star shines in the mirror and a large sack is thrown out landing right beside your Growlithe who drags it over to you. Your Super Gummi Bumper Bag contains: 3 x Mysterious, 3 x Black, 3 x Blue, 3 x Brown, 3 x Clear, 3 x Gold, 3 x Grass, 3 x Grey, 3 x Green, 3 x Orange, 3 x Pink, 3 x Purple, 3 x Red, 3 x Royal, 3 x Silver, 3 x Sky, 3 x White and 3 x Yellow Gummi's.
    Picking up my Super Gummi Bumper Bag and patting my brave Growlithe on the head.

The Haunted Mirror

Arc: You feel brave enough to let your precious Rotom approach the haunted mirror knowing full well what may lie within. Rotom is keen to win something for her trainer however and stares into the mirror without fear. You feel you made a very bad choice as a blood red skull stares back at you and scream as your Rotom is sucked inside the mirror. The panic doesn't last long though as the little ghost spat back out looking a little peaky, no not peaky, flipping orange!!!
    Picking up my Orange Rotom, don't worry Rapture, I still love you *hugs her*

The Haunted Mirror
    MM: Dunsparce wriggles over to the darkned surface of the mirror and you wait anxiously for its verdict. It seems to favour your wriggly little friend as a bright Star appears on its surface and a similar bag to before is thrown before your feet. You bend to inspect it and find to have the words Halloween Pack and it contains: 2 x Halloween Candies, 2 x Pumpkin Memory Berries, 2 x Rare Bones, 1 x Mummy Ball, 1 x Wereball, 1 x Vampire Ball and 1 x Pumpkin Ball.
    Sweet! Collecting;

2 Halloween Candies
    2 Pumpkin Memory Berries
    2 Rare Bones
    1 Mummy Ball
    1 Wereball
    1 Vampire Ball
    1 Pumpkin Ball

And I'll just use those Halloween Candies right now on Poochyena, bringing him from level 10 to level 14.

*Poochyena learned Bite!*

Oh, and speaking of Poochyena, upon looking at my registration post (which FINALLY loaded, damn forum lag), it already knew Shadow Claw, so I might as well use this post to re-use the Black Persian Plushie from before on something it'll actually work on. Using on my Croagunk to teach it Shadow Claw.

Now then, the Pumpkin Memory Berries. Using one on Croagunk to teach it the following egg moves: Cross Chop, Meditate, Vacuum Wave, and Headbutt. Using the other one on my Stunky, teaching her the Egg Moves Smog, Double-Edge, Crunch, and Haze.

The Haunted Mirror

Atari: Staryu hovers over to the mirror and you can't tell if it shows any fear from its emotionless body, you however were very nervous and rightly so. The mirror shimmers and a blood red Skull and you know a trick is about to come. Staryu turns around its core matching the colour of the dark mirror and it spins forward knocking your bag out of grasp. It them proceeds to remove Blackglasses, Psychic Ball, Clefairy Trading Card, Shockwave TM, Odd Incense and All 3 Mysterious Gummi's before launching them into the mirror where they disappear inside. Staryu makes a sad noise as it realises what it has done. You will have to remove those items from your members post.
    I'm going to go cry now.