With consultation from SkittyonWailord I made this new challenge updated with the new games (also to avoid necrobumping the old D/P one).
Basically this is a D/P/Pt/HG/SS version of the "Hit me with your best shot" challenge. Simply put, you post a rule/theme for what type of team you like that is not a basic 'Scramble' or 'Monotype' challenge and other members could either give you one pokemon each or a full team for you (depends on requester). It's pretty much a chance to be creative with teams!
Theme: Pokemon with names that start with a vowel
Someone or a number of people could give you a team of:
The requester will have to use that team. The requester will also say if they want it to be really creative, or really simple, or whatever.
1. No multiples of the same pokemon.
2. No legendaries.
3. No really obviously useless pokemon, such as an unevolveable wurmple or feebas.
4. PLEASE post which version you're using.
5. As to what kind of team you request, it can be pretty much anything. HOWEVER if the team falls under simple plain-old Scramble Challenge, or a Monotype Challenge, post in those respective threads as opposed to here.
6. Other than the pokemon you cannot use that I have mentioned above, the team you give can also consist of anything, as long as it's within the guidelines of what the person has requested.
7. Requesters can NOT add pokemon of their own choice to their own teams, as that defeats the purpose.
8. People creating teams for requesters can give different pokemon nicknames, and can put in a couple things such as "Don't evolve until...", but be nice, and only three of each of these, please. Also, requesters can say if they don't want that stuff.
9. Six-pokemon teams would be preferred, but the requester may say how many pokemon they want in their team. If they do not say, it will be assumed that the number is six.
10. The requester has a choice whether they want to have one person or many people to construct their team. If they don't say, it will be "defaulted" to six people each giving one pokemon, the "traditional" method.
11. If the above is the case, a person may give only 1 pokemon per requester.
12. Try and keep team balance in mind, if requester already has 3 water types, try to give another type.
13. Besides that, just have fun with it!
So go ahead and request and give teams. Have fun with the challenge!
1. Don't post unless you're giving someone Pokemon or you have a significant update to your status. That means like 3-4 sentences at least.
2. Don't beg for people to reply and give you Pokemon. If your request has been ignored for a full 20 posts or so, then you may repost.
3. Don't ask or hint for specific Pokemon. That's just going to encourage people to NOT give you it.
4. Don't double-post at all. If you accidentally do due to lag, delete it.
(basically copy-pasted the rules from the other challenges)
I'll start to get the ball rolling.
I want a team of pokemon that are available through trades throughout the Pokemon games.
Fully evolved where possible and I'm using Soul Silver. I cannot trade. People can give 2 pokemon each.