Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th Gen "Hit me with your best shot" Challenge

Eivui, take a Pineco, keeping the moves Spikes and Gyro Ball. It must be from Ilex Forest and solo Whitney's Clefairy in order to evolve. And you shall call it....Mini Me! ;x Ok, that, you don't really have to do. =P

I'm afraid I can't accept the Horsea. I'd have two Water types, I can't obtain it before E4 without trading (which I can't do) and Jasmine has two Magnemites that'd be impossible to take out with a Horsea. I will, however, accept the Pineco and Haunter, as long as I can evolve Haunter.

-Weezing. Must know Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, and its other two moves must have been known by James' Weezing.
    -Lapras named Tangelo. Must know Water Gun and Ice Beam.
    -Sudowoodo with Mimic. Must Mimic a Gym Leader's TM move in order for me to use it.
    -Haunter named Spookz. Must know Mean Look
    -Pineco knowing Spikes and Gyro Ball. Must be from Ilex forest and solo Whitney's Clefairy to evolve.
    -

Proud member of the Survivor: Nintendo Forums!

Who says the preschoolers aren't ten, hmm?

Quote Originally Posted by Eivui View Post
    I'm afraid I can't accept the Horsea. I'd have two Water types, I can't obtain it before E4 without trading (which I can't do) and Jasmine has two Magnemites that'd be impossible to take out with a Horsea.
    -
    It wouldn't actually be impossible to take out the magnemite - on my scramble challenge a Buizel had to take out Volkner's Electivire and Jolteon! It was not a fun task, but I achieved it :P I appreciate that you can't trade though. (You can catch it at Whirl Islands.. just saying. However, that would be really close to the E4, so I understand if thats what you meant)

I'd like to start this challenge, back on topic :P

I want pokemon only available from Kanto that have who have a letter repeated three times or more in their name (if there are less than 6 pokemon with this characteristic, sorry). I'm fine with any restrictions, other than the rule where the pokemon has to be at the front of the team. I've just gone through that in a scramble challenge and it really annoyed me throughout the challenge. Other than that, go wild
    Last edited by bippacooleth; 16th November 2010 at 2:55 PM.
    COMPLETE NATIONAL DEX
    gen VI announced next day

Black 2 FC - 0949 0144 8935

X FC - 0216-1327-7975

I have Octillery, Floatzel and Azumarill in my friend safari

bippacooleth, enjoy yourself a Victreebel. Must be female, and name it Liberty. It must keep the moves Leaf Storm, Wring Out, and Sleep Powder.

Ok
    Ok
    -Bellsprout (To eveolve must solo roark and must know only 1 attcking grass move at all times
    -Vespiquen (Has to keep one of it's signature moves attack,heal or defend order and must keep toxic
    - Kadabra ( must always knnow miracle eye and to evolve, must know one elemental punch
    - Meowth ( must have technician and payday and to evolve you must solo one gym leaders pokemon
    - Lanturn ( must always know spark
    - Wingull ( Must solo one of gardenia's pokemon to evolve

Off On My Adventure

My Friend meant Bellsprout and Not Sunkern
    Recieved via PM
    Last edited by ZeroTrouble; 17th November 2010 at 2:01 PM.

Click this link and sign up to the website to start winning things, from game vochers to ebay/amazon and sometimes consoles.

I have won 4 Ł5 amazon vouchers just by completing surveys and accumalating points which can be exchanged for prizes. Please click this link.

http://www.youtube.com/user/legitscopez360?feature=mhee

Visit me and my mates Youtube channel. Please it would help us alot more thank you think. Like/Favourite our videos and subscribe

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTrouble View Post
    Ok
    Ok
    -Sunkern (To eveolve must solo roark and must know only 1 attcking grass move at all times
    -Vespiquen (Has to keep one of it's signature moves attack,heal or defend order and must keep toxic
    - Kadabra ( must always knnow miracle eye and to evolve, must know one elemental punch
    - Meowth ( must have technician and payday and to evolve you must solo one gym leaders pokemon
    - Lanturn ( must always know spark
    -
    2 More Pokemon
    Still Need A Yellow Flyer And Probably surfer
    And A electric but only 1
    If you weren't sure, Lanturn can be both the Surfer and the Electric type.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

yeh i know
    All I Need now is a yellow flying type that can actually now fly
    Open To The Last suggestion

Click this link and sign up to the website to start winning things, from game vochers to ebay/amazon and sometimes consoles.

I have won 4 Ł5 amazon vouchers just by completing surveys and accumalating points which can be exchanged for prizes. Please click this link.

Visit me and my mates Youtube channel. Please it would help us alot more thank you think. Like/Favourite our videos and subscribe

Well, the thing is, I don't want to use two Water types. Though they aren't bad in this game, I don't like using multiples of the same type. But you know what? I'm not going to use Lapras and will use Horsea instead, because I can evolve it into Kingdra if I catch one with a Dragon Scale, and I eventually will.

-Weezing. Must know Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, and its other two moves must have been known by James' Weezing.
    -Sudowoodo with Mimic. Must Mimic a Gym Leader's TM move in order for me to use it.
    -Horsea. Must solo Jasmine to evolve.
    -Haunter named Spookz. Must know Mean Look.
    -Pineco knowing Spikes and Gyro Ball. Must be from Ilex forest and solo Whitney's Clefairy to evolve.
    -

One more to go! I'd like to get a fire type.

Ok I am going to trade to get all my pokemon from the start, just mentioning when i do updates.

Eivui- Take a Houndour, must always know smog and to evolve, must solo one Morty without using a Dark Type Move

I want pokemon only available from Kanto that have who have a letter repeated three times or more in their name (if there are less than 6 pokemon with this characteristic, sorry). I'm fine with any restrictions, other than the rule where the pokemon has to be at the front of the team. I've just gone through that in a scramble challenge and it really annoyed me throughout the challenge. Other than that, go wild

Victreebel. Must be female, and name it Liberty. It must keep the moves Leaf Storm, Wring Out, and Sleep Powder.

EDIT: I'm on HG and want just pokemon from the Kanto Dex
    Last edited by bippacooleth; 18th November 2010 at 11:16 AM.
    COMPLETE NATIONAL DEX

X FC - 0216-1327-7975

bippacooleth: You get a Kangaskhan. No resrtictions as it'll be hard enough to obtain from the Safari Zone as it is.

ZeroTrouble: I can't accept Houndour, because it'd take too long to get one, as I can either only obtain after I obtain a certain item from another area in the Safari Zone, so unless I'm mistaken, there is no set time as to how long it might take for it to be obtainable their, so I might have to wait weeks to get it. Plus, I can't obtain it before Morty without trading, which I cannot do. Correct me if I'm wrong, but for now, I'm passing. Feel free to give me another pokemon, though.

bippacooleth did you mean pokemon only found in Kanto or just from the Kanto Dex? Also what game are you using?

Just to be safe, take an Electrode and teach it Magnet Rise.

Alright, I'm bored as hell in my Plat Nuzlocke. I can't lose, no matter how hard I try, and its boring. |:

Give me a challenge. I'm using the one starter I've never used before, Piplup.
    So I give you this request, SPPf: I'd like you to give me the 5 most obscure Pokemon you could possibly give me (available in Plat). What do I mean by Obscure? Something you really don't think of very often, it has a silly name, etc. They also must have a silly nickname and strange requirement. Something like, Piplup can only evolve after it gets a critical hit against two Pokemon, then loses to a trainer, or something.

Soooo go for it.

-Piplup (Someone give it a requirement)
    -Clefable, can only evolve into Clefairy when Cleffa uses Copycat right after any move that causes the user to faint twice. Clefairy can evolve into Clefable when Metronome uses one move of every type.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by ArmorAndonomon; 18th November 2010 at 5:29 AM.

Eh, I suppose I will try on Pearl. I have access to Heart Gold and Fire Red for supplies. The theme is everything has to have an 80 Power move, a 95 power move, a 40 power priority move, and a status move. Fire away! (Pun intended.)
    I will start with my only unused starter, the Piplup of mass destruction.

1. Empoleon with Surf/Drill Peck/Aqua Jet/Toxic
    2. Froslass with Ice Beam/Shadow Ball/Ice Shard/Will-o-wisp
    3. Flareon with Flamethrower/Dig/Quick Attack/Will-o-wisp
    4. __________
    5. __________
    6. __________
    Last edited by gyaradosuseddragonrage!; 18th November 2010 at 4:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Armorandonomon View Post
    Alright, I'm bored as hell in my Plat Nuzlocke. I can't lose, no matter how hard I try, and its boring. |:

Give me a challenge. I'm using the one starter I've never used before, Piplup.
    So I give you this request, SPPf: I'd like you to give me the 5 most obscure Pokemon you could possibly give me (available in Plat). What do I mean by Obscure? Something you really don't think of very often, it has a silly name, etc. They also must have a silly nickname and strange requirement. Something like, Piplup can only evolve after it gets a critical hit against two Pokemon, then loses to a trainer, or something.

Soooo go for it.

-Piplup (Someone give it a requirement)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Take a Clefable, can only evolve into Clefairy when Cleffa uses Copycat right after any move that causes the user to faint twice. Clefairy can evolve into Clefable when Metronome uses one move of every type.

Quote Originally Posted by gyaradosuseddragonrage! View Post
    Eh, I suppose I will try on Pearl. I have access to Heart Gold and Fire Red for supplies. The theme is everything has to have an 80 Power move, a 95 power move, a 40 power priority move, and a status move. Fire away! (Pun intended.)
    I will start with my only unused starter, the Piplup of mass destruction.

1. Empoleon with Surf/Drill Peck/Aqua Jet/Toxic
    2. __________
    3. __________
    4. __________
    5. __________
    6. __________
    Take a Froslass with Ice Beam/Shadow Ball/Ice Shard/Will-O-Wisp.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Armorandonomon, take a Lickilicky (I like to think of it as having the silliest name in the entire of pokemon :P) Call it Bertie. The Lickitung you catch has to be male, must always know lick (as soon as you reach Pastoria for the move relearner) and can only learn Rollout and evolve once another pokemon attempts to comfuse or attract it and it fails due to Lickitung's ability, and Lickitung then solos said pokemon. You cannot have one of your own pokemon try to confuse or attract it in a double battle.

I'm on HG and want pokemon in the Kanto Dex that have a letter repeated three times or more in their name (if there are less than 6 pokemon with this characteristic, sorry). I'm fine with any restrictions, other than the rule where the pokemon has to be at the front of the team. I've just gone through that in a scramble challenge and it really annoyed me throughout the challenge. Other than that, go wild

My Team:
    Victreebel. Must be female, and name it Liberty. It must keep the moves Leaf Storm, Wring Out, and Sleep Powder.
    Electrode, knows Magnet Rise.
    Kangaskhan, no restrictions
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by bippacooleth; 18th November 2010 at 11:30 AM.
    COMPLETE NATIONAL DEX

X FC - 0216-1327-7975

Armorandonomon take a Burmy that evolves to Mothim after succesfully using protect for 5 consecutive turns. Name it Bageye.

gyaradosuseddragonrage take a Flareon with Dig, Quick Attack, Will-o-wisp and Flamethrower

@bippacooleth take a sandslash name it "Starscr34m" It can never know a STAB and never hold an item (the nickname is not neccessary, but do it if you can)

Woo, I want to try this too!
    Platinum, can't trade.
    No:Feebas,Gible (latter is ugly crap, first one is a hassle to get)
    Pokemon that evolve trough special ways (stones,happines,trade etc.)

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

bippacooleth, take a Butterfree, it must evolve into Butterfree by soloing the Silver battle in Azalea Town. Items are allowed for this battle, though.

pupintheturd, take a Togekiss (happiness and stone

Togepi can only evolve after using encore on a pokemon using quick attack, and Togetic can only evolve after soloing one of the Team Galatic admins.

I'm on HG and want pokemon in the Kanto Dex that have a letter repeated three times or more in their name (if there are less than 6 pokemon with this characteristic, sorry). I'm fine with any restrictions, other than the rule where the pokemon has to be at the front of the team. I've just gone through that in a scramble challenge and it really annoyed me throughout the challenge. Other than that, go wild

My Team:
    Electrode, knows Magnet Rise.
    Kangaskhan, no restrictions
    Sandslash called "Starscr34m" It can never know a STAB and never hold an item
    Butterfree, it must evolve into Butterfree by soloing the Silver battle in Azalea Town. Items are allowed for this battle, though.
    -

Great, harcore metapod grinding xD thanks people one more!
    COMPLETE NATIONAL DEX

X FC - 0216-1327-7975

bippacooleth, take a eevee must always know sand attack and never know trump card

pupintheturd: take a Pikachu. It must know Iron Tail, Quick Attack, Thunderbolt, and Volt Tackle, so you need to obtain it as a Pichu. You may evolve it into a Raichu if you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTrouble View Post
    bippacooleth, take a eevee must always know sand attack and never know trump card
    can I evolve eevee?
    COMPLETE NATIONAL DEX

X FC - 0216-1327-7975

pupintheturd take a Nosepass with Stealth Rock. Evolve it when Stealth Rock takes 50% damage on an opponent

pupintheturd, take a Blissey. It must not have any special moves over 60 Power. You can evolve it from Happiny to Chansey when it OHKO's a gym leaders Pokemon with a move which is Copycated.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast