Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: 4th Gen "Hit me with your best shot" Challenge

Great, a Jumpluff.Winnig the Jump game isn't all that hard to me.Thanks for starting it up.Also,I will do the Nuzlocke challenge ,too.However I will not take the ''only catch the first pokémon you find in the route'' rule

A-
    M-
    J-Jumpluff\Need a nickname\Must evolve after winnig the pokéathlon in the Jump sector\Need 1 or 2 HM
    F-
    S-
    C-

Don't forget to give my pokémon a distribution of the 8 HM
    Last edited by Pokémon Trainer Xande; 7th March 2011 at 1:23 PM.

Eeveelover824 made this awesome banner

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

since this thread hasn't been too active i'll give you 3 more for now.

Take a Miltank with Whirlpool and Surf. Name her Brie.
    Farfetch'd with Fly and Cut named Musashi. It must always defeat Flying types with Cut.
    Ampharos with Rock Climb. Evolve from Mareep when you defeat Bugsy's Scyther, then evolve to Ampharos when you heal Amphy. Name it Dazzle.

Nickname your Jumpluff Tumbleweed.
    Last edited by SilverMorty; 14th March 2011 at 10:21 AM.

A-Ampharos\Dazzle\Rock Climb
    M-Miltank\Brie\Whirlpool and Surf
    J-Jumpluff\Tumbleweed\Evolve after defeating the pokéathlon in Jump\Needs HMs
    F-Farfetch'd\Musashi\Fly and Cut\Must defeat all the flying type pokémons with cut
    S-
    C-

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

Xande, take a Steelix. It can know Rock Smash and Strength. In order to evolve, it must solo one of the Trainers in Chucks gym. Nickname it "Ironix".
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

F-Farfetch'd\Musashi\Fly and Cut\Must defeat all the flying type pokémons with cut
    S-Steelix\Ironix\Rock Smash and Strenght\Solo one of Chuck 's gym 's trainers
    L-

I need one more!And must know Waterfall.I changed it to L, so it can be either Lapras or Lanturn.
    Last edited by Pokémon Trainer Xande; 21st March 2011 at 11:32 PM.

I will change C to L if it helps anyone getting me a pokémon

L-

Just one more! It can be Lapras or a Lanturn

Ah might as well put you out of your misery- take a Lapras that must learn Dragon Pulse. It can only use Dragon Pulse when facing against Dragon types.

Also I want a Platinum Challenge.

Theme: Pokemon that have held items. Here is a list (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...ild_held_items)

Fully evolved and I can get any Pokemon. Creative (but not impossible/tedious/annoying) evolution restrictions wanted.

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

L-Lapras\Loch Ness\Dragon Pulse - Blizzard as the only Ice type move to use against a Dragon, but if it misses can't use it again until switch out\Waterfall
    J-Jumpluff\Tumbleweed\Evolve after defeating the pokéathlon in Jump\

@Silver Morty: *Why you think I was hoping for a Lapras other than using Ice-type moves in Dragon -types. Anyway, thanks.
    *For your challenge, have a Onix . Evolve him after soloing Wake 's Gyarados or defeating a Pokémon that is of Fighting, Grass or Water and 5 lvs higher than Onix 's. Nickname him Rocky(or if you can, take Rocky form HGSS).

P.S. I will teach Waterfall to my Lapras.

Thanks to eveybody!
    Last edited by Pokémon Trainer Xande; 13th April 2011 at 12:28 AM.

SilverMorty, take a Bronzor. No evolution before defeating five wild Graveler at level 46 in Victory Road. But it must still evolve at level 37, or it may not evolve at all.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

@Xande: if you want you can use Blizzard as the only Ice type move to use against a Dragon, but if it misses you can't use it again until you switch out. Oh and forgot a nickname, how about Loch Ness?

-Onix (Rocky, from trade). Evolve after soloing Wake's Gyarados or defeating a Pokémon that is of Fighting, Grass or Water and 5 lvs higher than Onix's.
    -Bronzor, evolve after defeating 5 lvl 46 wild Graveler- must evolve at lv 37
    -
    -
    -
    -

@SilverMorty - Psyduck, opposite gender than yours, treated as your starter, must solo Gardenia in order to evolve.
    Current Black Team: Rivka (Stoutland), Elmo (Musharna), Scarlett (Whimsicott), Gabriel (Carracosta), Reese (Klang), Sean (Mienfoo); all are at level 47. Currently in Victory Road.

@SilverMorty: A Happiny named Joy, can evolve into Chansey once she's taken out two Pokemon that have been owned by Dawn, and can evolve into Blissey once she's taken out three Pokemon that have been owned by Ash.

I'd like to take a challenge on Diamond. Since I've been on a Final Fantasy high lately, I'd like some Pokemon based off of characters from FF7 (You can check the Final Fantasy wiki for info on the characters.) I have access to all Pokemon except for SoulSilver exclusives.

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    FC: 0232-8059-7785
    Safari Type: Water
    Pokemon: - -
    -----
    Current Hunt(s):
    W2
    : SR
    SS: SR

-Onix (Rocky, from trade). Evolve after soloing Wake's Gyarados or defeating a Pokémon that is of Fighting, Grass or Water and 5 lvs higher than Onix's.
    -Bronzor, evolve after defeating 5 lvl 46 wild Graveler- must evolve at lv 37
    -Psyduck, solo Gardenia to evolve. Opposite gender and treated as starter.
    -Happiny named Joy, evolve when taking out 2 pokemon Dawn has owned and again once taking out three pokemon by Ash
    -
    -

Romanticide take a Staraptor named Highwind. It must have Frustration and can only evolve to Starapter after it can defeat a trainer's pokemon with the move- then you can replace it if you want.

Closing as we now have a new section for challenges (click here!). You may continue your current challenge here in the respective thread in that section without needing to go back and c+p posts however. Please check the rules of the section first as well.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: The Coffee Guy's Rants: Remakes! He doesn't like them.
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112