Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: 4th Gen "Hit me with your best shot" Challenge

I want a team that only evolves through happiness.
    Using Platinum.

Quote Originally Posted by chimecho_guy View Post
    I want a team that only evolves through happiness.
    Using Platinum.
    Take a Clefable, must know Cosmic Power. Evolve from Cleffa after it defeats every trainer in the Eterna City Gym.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Clefable (Must defeat every eterna gym trainer and know cosmic power)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Chimecho guy take an Eevee that evolves to Umbreon when you battle all the Policemen in Route 212. It must learn Confuse Ray.

Umbreon (Must battle all the Policemen in Route 212 and know Confuse Ray)
    -
    -
    -
    -

@chimecho_guy: Take Togekiss- must be the one Cynthia gave you and must keep Metronome.

Togekiss ( From Cynthia; must know Metronome)
    -
    -
    -

chimecho guy, Chingling, must beat Fantina's Duskull and win a normal rank contest to evolve.
    Ever wondered what it's like to battle like Ash? No?
    How about Misty, Paul, Brock, Dawn, anybody from the anime?
    Have a go for yourself in the ASB league! Interested? Of course you are! Here's how you get started!
    PASBL Trainer Level 2

Chimecho Guy, Azurill, but you must level it to level 99 before evolving it to Marill and you must keep Splash, Charm and Tail Whip. The 4th move must be one out of Iron Tail, Blizzard or Surf. Good luck.

I want to try this on Platinum. Six people please. All must be fully evolved in the end. Oh yeah, do to a lack of wi-fi or owning more than one DS, I cannot trade.

Theme: The Ash Method (One water, grass, fire, flying, electric, and random type pokemon. The random type doesn't match any of the preset ones.) All pokemon must be able to evolve without trading and there must be restrictions you guys put on about the evolutions. Please, nothing crazy like: Must beat all of the gym leaders by themselves or Must evovle at level 100. No more than two move restrictions on each.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

If we can have more than one, I would also like to do the same for Pearl. All of the same restrictions except for neding a grass, water, fire, flying, electric, and random type.

Theme: I like what SilverMorty did with the codenames. So, I will to. I give a codename you have to come up with a pokemon that fits it.
    -Kat:
    -Rogue:
    -Rouge:
    -Tech:
    -Alpha:
    -Omega:
    Last edited by CuriousHeartless; 11th February 2011 at 1:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chimecho_guy View Post
    Togekiss ( From Cynthia; must know Metronome)
    -
    -
    -
    Pichu (must know nasty plot and thunderbolt throughout all of the main game... must only evolve after defeating at least 2 of Crasher Wake's pokemon...)

@Kissmygrass, since you are doing this the Ash way, PIKACHU!!! Must be caught as a Pikachu, and the one you use must have Thunderbolt and Quick Attack at all times. Can only evolve if it solos 2 of Crasher Wake's pokes.
    Have a go for yourself in the ASB league! Interested? Of course you are! Here's how you get started!
    PASBL Trainer Level 2

I hate you Dusknoir dude for the Pikachu, but okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Me
    I want to try this on Platinum. Six people please. All must be fully evolved in the end. Oh yeah, do to a lack of wi-fi or owning more than one DS, I cannot trade.

Theme: The Ash Method (One water, grass, fire, flying, electric, and random type pokemon. The random type doesn't match any of the preset ones.) All pokemon must be able to evolve without trading and there must be restrictions you guys put on about the evolutions. Please, nothing crazy like: Must beat all of the gym leaders by themselves or Must evovle at level 100. No more than two move restrictions on each.
    -Raichu-Caught as Pikachu-Must Have Thunderbolt and Quick Attack-Evolve after soloing two of Wake's pokemon.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

If we can have more than one, I would also like to do the same for Pearl. All of the same restrictions except for neding a grass, water, fire, flying, electric, and random type.

Theme: I like what SilverMorty did with the codenames. So, I will to. I give a codename you have to come up with a pokemon that fits it.
    -Kat:
    -Rogue:
    -Rouge:
    -Tech:
    -Alpha:
    -Omega:

Kissmygrass for your Platinum take a Drifloon for your Flying member. Name it Icarus and evolve it after it gets burned by a Fire attack.

For your Pearl, take a Lucario for Alpha. It must learn two pulse moves (Dark Pulse, Water Pulse and Dragon Pulse). Evolve it from Riolu after it beats Unowns that spell out P-U-L-S-E.

(I see Alpha as either, having to take care of it as a lvl 1 Riolu, Lucario looking like an Alpha male type or just something related to the past like in the movie)

You suck SilverMorty with those evolution requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by Me

-Raichu-Caught as Pikachu-Must Have Thunderbolt and Quick Attack-Evolve after soloing two of Wake's pokemon.
    -Drifblim-Icarus-Evolve after getting burned by a fire type move.
    -
    -
    -
    -

-Kat:
    -Rogue:
    -Rouge:
    -Tech:
    -Alpha:Luario-Must know two pulse attacks-Evolve after defeating Unown who spell out P-U-L-S-E.
    -Omega:
    Come on, hit me with your best shot.

kiss my grass96, you must have a Magikarp who must win 50 matches by itself before it can evolve.
    And for Kat, have a Skitty, whom it must win 50 matches against evolved pokemon before it can evolve.

50 is a lot too high Armando. These are meant for enjoyment and that just makes it annoying. But Magikarp is fine by me.

Since I get bored of playing the games (because of my uncontrollable anticipation of B/W)... I decided to restart my HG for this challenge! Also yes, I made an account on the forum for this, too.

Version: Heart Gold. Can trade using Wi-Fi.

Requirement: 6 Pokemon, must be 3 gifts, 2 Version Exclusives, and 1 Unevolved. Yes, I'm unoriginal with the requirements.
    -----
    -----
    -----
    -----
    -----
    -----

Dunno who in my house edited it to say Team Rocket.
    Last edited by SourMilk; 13th February 2011 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Somebody changed it in my house.. Time to hunt down.

That is actually quite original.

Unevolved.. Scyther, has to be caught in the bug catching contest. Male and name it Tracy because I can't give you evolution requirements.

SourMilk

Take a Donphan
    Phany can't evolve until it solos Chuck
    If you can't get one before Chuck trade to get one
    Simple as

Click this link and sign up to the website to start winning things, from game vochers to ebay/amazon and sometimes consoles.

I have won 4 Ł5 amazon vouchers just by completing surveys and accumalating points which can be exchanged for prizes. Please click this link.

http://www.youtube.com/user/legitscopez360?feature=mhee

Visit me and my mates Youtube channel. Please it would help us alot more thank you think. Like/Favourite our videos and subscribe

SourMilk take an Eevee that evolves to Vaporeon after being OHKOed by a water attack.
    Last edited by SilverMorty; 13th February 2011 at 11:21 PM.

I have a feeling the most annoying part of this is going to be the evolutions, which is good! This is most likely going to keep me entertained for a while.
    Forgot to add this:
    Primo's password Pokemon count as Gift Pokemon.

Requirement: 6 Pokemon, must be 3 gifts, 2 Version Exclusives, and 1 Unevolved.

Scyther named Tracy, not to evolve
    Phanpy, can only evolve after it solos Chuck
    Eevee, can only evolve after getting OHKOed by a Water attack, must evolve into Vaporeon.
    -----
    -----
    -----

-
    -
    -
    -
    I'm not taking that Magikarp until Armando turns down the very large evolution requirement, so please, suggest another water type.

-Kat:
    -Rogue:
    -Rouge:
    -Tech:
    -Alpha:Luario-Must know two pulse attacks-Evolve after defeating Unown who spell out P-U-L-S-E.
    -Omega:

Needing two more pokemon that have been used in a contest in the sinnoh anime

Quote Originally Posted by Dusknoirdude23 View Post
    - Piplup (after 1 Gardenia, solo Maylene)
    - Leafeon (Oregano) (Must know Aerial Ace and Dig)
    - Togepi (After beating one Fantina, learn and keep Silver Wind)
    - Kricketune (Insect) (Must learn Bug Bite, solo cycling road and evolve level 25)
    -
    -
    PASBL Trainer Level 2

THis thread is dead. Take a Breloom. Must know Swords Dance and can only evolve after defeating a fire type that is at a higher level than it.

Come on guys:

-
    -
    -
    -
    I'm not taking that Magikarp until Armando turns down the very large evolution requirement, so please, suggest another water type.

-Kat:
    -Rogue:
    -Rouge:
    -Tech:
    -Omega:

I still need 4 for my first team and 5 for my second.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast