Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: 4th Gen "Hit me with your best shot" Challenge

- Piplup (after 1 Gardenia, solo Maylene)
    - Leafeon (Oregano) (Must know Aerial Ace and Dig)
    - Togepi (After beating one Fantina, learn and keep Silver Wind)
    - Kricketune (Insect) (Must learn Bug Bite, solo cycling road and evolve level 25)
    - Breloom (Must know Swords Dance and can only evolve after beating a fire type of a higher level)

You can give me my sixth aswell if you want, btw, your fan fic (Unovan Chronicle) is pretty awesome!
    Take a Crobat for Rouge (like Rouge the bat from Sonic Heroes) must learn and keep Cross Poison, Fly and Mean Look. (Cross poison can be learnt for a Heart Scale as Crobat)
    Ever wondered what it's like to battle like Ash? No?
    How about Misty, Paul, Brock, Dawn, anybody from the anime?
    Have a go for yourself in the ASB league! Interested? Of course you are! Here's how you get started!
    PASBL Trainer Level 2

Come on guys:
    Theme: The Ash Method (One water, grass, fire, flying, electric, and random type pokemon. The random type doesn't match any of the preset ones.) All pokemon must be able to evolve without trading and there must be restrictions you guys put on about the evolutions. Please, nothing crazy like: Must beat all of the gym leaders by themselves or Must evovle at level 100. No more than two move restrictions on each.

-Raichu-Caught as Pikachu-Must Have Thunderbolt and Quick Attack-Evolve after soloing two of Wake's pokemon.
    -Drifblim-Icarus-Evolve after getting burned by a fire type move.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    I'm not taking that Magikarp until Armando turns down the very large evolution requirement, so please, suggest another water type.

If we can have more than one, I would also like to do the same for Pearl. All of the same restrictions except for neding a grass, water, fire, flying, electric, and random type.

Theme: I like what SilverMorty did with the codenames. So, I will to. I give a codename you have to come up with a pokemon that fits it.
    -Kat:
    -Rogue:
    -Rouge:Crobat-Must learn and keep Cross Poison, Fly and Mean Look.
    -Tech:
    -Alpha:Luario-Must know two pulse attacks-Evolve after defeating Unown who spell out P-U-L-S-E.

How about a Glameow. Can evolve after winning a master rank Beauty Contest. And thank you about my fic. If you really like it then maybe you could review.

Always wanted a Glameow!

- Piplup (after 1 Gardenia, solo Maylene)
    - Leafeon (Oregano) (Must know Aerial Ace and Dig)
    - Togepi (After beating one Fantina, learn and keep Silver Wind)
    - Kricketune (Insect) (Must learn Bug Bite, solo cycling road and evolve level 25)
    - Breloom (Must know Swords Dance and can only evolve after beating a fire type of a higher level)
    - Glameow (Evolve after winning a Master Rank Beauty Contest)

Thanks Kissmygrass, do you want any other pokes while I'm here?
    Have a go for yourself in the ASB league! Interested? Of course you are! Here's how you get started!
    PASBL Trainer Level 2

Sure, give me any you want. I doubt there will be many other people here.

Okay then, for your Platinum run, take
    - Buizel (can evolve once you move tutor it Ice Punch)
    - Roserade (must be caught as Budew, can evolve to Roselia at any time, but can only evolve to Roselia if it learns and keeps Grass Knot)
    - Ponyta (must be female and be named Ra)
    - Gligar (must be named Glider)

For Pearl:
    - Kat - Luxray, must know Thunder Fang, Crunch and Charge
    - Rogue - Gible, must keep Sand Tomb
    - Tech - Shieldon, must learn Thunderbolt
    - Omega - Palkia, you can not catch anything after Palkia until you beat the Elite Four and Champion. (Omega is the last Greek letter, so...)
    PASBL Trainer Level 2

I think I'll do one of these for SoulSilver. We've all grown to love the burly hikers throughout the world, so I wish to imitate them for this challenge. Everyone is to suggest pokemon that can be caught in caves. I'd like the team to be "Elite 4 style" as well so for the challenge having a pre-national dex team and a post-national dex team is desired. I can trade with any 3rd or 4th gen game so go as crazy as you'd like with restrictions as long as the team is viable (No IV restrictions though).

Pre-dex team:
    ~Golbat
    ~Geodude - must solo whitney's miltank to evolve.
    ~Dunsparce - Serene Grace, headbutt, 3 more moves with secondary effects
    ~
    ~
    ~

Post-dex Team
    ~Kangaskhan - Scrappy, Focus and Dizzy Punch.
    ~Crobat
    ~Golem
    ~
    ~
    ~
    Last edited by magikot; 26th February 2011 at 2:50 AM.

Thanks Dusknoirdude, but I already have a flying type so no Gligar and I don't want any legendaries so no Palkia. Thanks for all the others though. And take a Golbat Maggikot. No limits at all.

Kissmygrass, here's 2 for you:

Platinum: It doesn't look like you have a fire yet so take a Houndour with Roar and Howl. It may evolve into Houndoom after soloing 10 equal or higher level Fighting pokemon. When he evolves to Houndoom he no longer has any move restrictions.

Pearl: Omega: Medicham. Must always know Bulk Up. No other restrictions.

I have Ponyta, but thanks for the Medicham.

Kissmygrass, Bronzor instead of Gligar, must always know Imprison and Gyro Ball, and must solo Fantina's Mismagius to evolve.

Magikot, Geodude, must solo Whitney's Miltank to evolve.
    PASBL Trainer Level 2

Magikot take the fun Dunsparce. Must have Serene Grace and Headbutt. All its other attacking moves are up to you but must have a chance of a secondary effect.

for your post-dex team take a Kangaskhan with Scrappy (found in Rock Tunnel). Must have Dizzy Punch and Focus Punch.

if you want more just tell me ^^

Sure I'll take more. Need 3 more for each. And remember for post-dex they need to be found in a cave in any game.

magikot for pre-national dex:

-Lapras that must always have a Pulse move at all times (Water Pulse, Dragon Pulse)
    -Female Wynaut that evolves after trapping a legendary beast.
    -Diglett with Shadow Claw. Evolve when Shadow Claw does a critical hit.

post dex:

-Misdreavus that evolves after surviving a Dark attack.
    -Krabby that evolves when Guillotine OHKO's a Gym Leader's pokemon. Must have Crabhammer.
    -Machoke with Poison Jab. Evolve when it poisons a pokemon with Guts and survives.

Sounds like fun Thanks

Okay trying something different here, mixing in a bit of Monotype.

I want an all-grass type team, but the theme is you have to choose and nickname my team based on different herbs.

Game is Soul Silver and I can trade so have access to all pokemon. Fully evolved and I like evolution restrictions. I prefer not to use starters but if you have to, only 1 starter limit.

Sunflora (Thyme) - Must know Worry Seed, Leech Seed, Bullet Seed, and Seed Bomb. Evolves from Sunkern only after learning all these moves and soloing Janine.

Victribell (Minty) - Must know Stockpile and Growth. May evolve from Bellsprout after soloing Falkner and his entire gym without returning to the pokemon center to heal. May evolve from Weepingbell after using Stockpile and Growth to raise his stats as high as possible against Pryce's Piloswine. Piloswine must be equal or higher level to Weepingbell at the time.
    Last edited by magikot; 1st March 2011 at 8:24 PM.

@SilverMorty

Take a Shroomish named Oregano. It can evolve if it lasts 3+ turns against Bugsy's Scyther, or solos it (whichever comes first). Once it evolves, it must know at least one HP-draining attack at all times (Absorb, Mega Drain, Giga Drain, Drain Punch...). It cannot learn another attack that is the same type as the HP drainer you choose.

I want an all-grass type team, but the theme is you have to choose and nickname my team based on different herbs.

Game is Soul Silver and I can trade so have access to all pokemon. Fully evolved and I like evolution restrictions. I prefer not to use starters but if you have to, only 1 starter limit.

-Sunflora (Thyme)- Worry Seed, Leech Seed, Bullet Seed and Seed Bomb. Evolve after soloing Janine
    -Victreebel (Minty)- Stockpile, Growth. Evolve from Bellsprout after soloing Falkner w/o going to a Pokemon Center. Evolve to Victreebel after using said moves to max stats against Pryce's Piloswine (must be equal or higher level than Weepinbell)
    -Shroomish (Oregano)- Evolve after lasting 3 turns against Bugsy's Scyther or solos it. Must know a draining move at all times and said move must be the only move of its type in the moveset.
    -
    -
    -

I would like to have any restriptions you can think,but the species and nicknames of the pokémons must start with A,M,J,F,S,C.The 8HM Must be in these pokémons.

^What game are you doing the challenge in?

SilverMorty, enjoy your Carnivine named Basil. If it learns a Dark type move it must keep it.

Sorry of don't saying.I will do it on Heart Gold and can trade sometimes with any 4th Generation game.

@ Silver Morty, I don't think you can do a grass-type, herb-named run without using a Bayleef named Bay Leaf. It's almost like it was made for this type of challenge.

Silver Morty, Rosemary the Roserade.
    It must start out as Budew, and must always know Water Sport and either Absorb, Mega Drain or Giga Drain. It seems annoying enough to evolve, but it must solo Bugsy's entire gym as a Roselia before it can become Roserade.
    PASBL Trainer Level 2

-Sunflora (Thyme)- Worry Seed, Leech Seed, Bullet Seed and Seed Bomb. Evolve after soloing Janine
    -Victreebel (Minty)- Stockpile, Growth. Evolve from Bellsprout after soloing Falkner w/o going to a Pokemon Center. Evolve to Victreebel after using said moves to max stats against Pryce's Piloswine (must be equal or higher level than Weepinbell)
    -Shroomish (Oregano)- Evolve after lasting 3 turns against Bugsy's Scyther or solos it. Must know a draining move at all times and said move must be the only move of its type in the moveset.
    -Carnivine (Basil)- must keep a Dark type move if it learns it
    -Bayleef (Bay Leaf)
    -Roserade (Rosemary)- start as Budew, must know Water Sport and a drain move. Solo Bugsy's gym as a Roselia.

well this is gonna be...interesting

Pokemon Trainer Xande take a Jumpluff- must win a Jump game in the Pokethlon to evolve to Jumpluff.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast