Page 184 of 427 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234284 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,600 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

  1. #4576
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,590

    Default

    Huh, forget to say in my last post I prestiged yesterday and am now 2nd Prestige Level 20. Don't know when I'll be 3rd Prestige, but maybe a few weeks? How long does it take you guys to prestige? It takes me a while due to schoolwork and the BS in CoD makes me want to play less and less.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter


    Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List


  2. #4577
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Corner Brook, Newfoundland
    Posts
    4,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    Huh, forget to say in my last post I prestiged yesterday and am now 2nd Prestige Level 20. Don't know when I'll be 3rd Prestige, but maybe a few weeks? How long does it take you guys to prestige? It takes me a while due to schoolwork and the BS in CoD makes me want to play less and less.
    Discarding time not playing, 20 hours. In total, 3 weeks to a month.

  3. #4578
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    I got a 50 killstreak yesterday in Domination. I was just feeling it yesterday. Got a M.O.A.B and those fancy stuff.

  4. #4579
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Corner Brook, Newfoundland
    Posts
    4,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I got a 50 killstreak yesterday in Domination. I was just feeling it yesterday. Got a M.O.A.B and those fancy stuff.
    I got a "nuke" in Black Ops yesterday

    hoooooray

  5. #4580
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tyler, Tx
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    We did pretty awful until we had a game on Ascension, I had M&S, Juggs and PHD Flopper, but ranger's friend had to go eat and I went to bed because it was around 11pm for me and I was exhausted.
    We did do pretty awful but at least it was fun for me anyways. And shadow for me takes about a month to prestige.

  6. #4581
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Unidentified
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    I got a "nuke" in Black Ops yesterday

    hoooooray
    Best I've got is a 22 streak on mw2 playing predator harrier chopper and a famas silenced
    Love that gun in mw2,its so bad

    Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

  7. #4582
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,473

    Default

    I've given up on MW3. The games just to god damn frustrating and noob friendly. So I've gone back to playing Black Ops and I'm trying to prestige on that. I'll probably play a bit of MW3 when I get the two new maps coming out sometime this month and then I'll get sick of the game a few weeks later and play Black Ops.

  8. #4583
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Corner Brook, Newfoundland
    Posts
    4,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEpicGoomba View Post
    I've given up on MW3. The games just to god damn frustrating and noob friendly. So I've gone back to playing Black Ops and I'm trying to prestige on that. I'll probably play a bit of MW3 when I get the two new maps coming out sometime this month and then I'll get sick of the game a few weeks later and play Black Ops.
    Welcome to the club. Black Ops >>>>>>> Mw3

    That said, Black Ops has a fair amount of bs too. Namely Ghost and Second Chance, then the lag. I can live with lag and second chance, but Ghost... ew.

  9. #4584
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,473

    Default

    Yeah, it has lagged me quite a lot. Second Chance is all right. It's better then the Final Stand on MW3 where they give you your fecking Primary weapon. I hate Ghost, especially Ghost Pro because it protects you from everything, it's too damn over powered.

  10. #4585
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Corner Brook, Newfoundland
    Posts
    4,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEpicGoomba View Post
    Yeah, it has lagged me quite a lot. Second Chance is all right. It's better then the Final Stand on MW3 where they give you your fecking Primary weapon. I hate Ghost, especially Ghost Pro because it protects you from everything, it's too damn over powered.
    Actually I don't think Ghost is overpowered. It's just overused. One or two Ghosts is fine, but a full lobby of them is not.

    The reason everyone uses Ghost is because in every other game, there was a really important perk in the same tier as the anti-UAV one, usually Stopping Power or Juggernaut, that turned people off from said anti-UAV perk. In Black Ops, there isn't. For your tier 1 perk, you have a choice between Scavenger, Hardline, Lightweight, Ghost, and Flak Jacket. Other than Flak Jacket, there isn't really anything good to use over Ghost.

    MW3 has that problem too. What are you going to use over Assassin? Hardline? HAHAHA. Quickdraw? Maybe. Blast Shield? LAWL, nope!! Possibly Overkill? Not really.

  11. #4586
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,473

    Default

    That's why I think they should bring back Stopping Power, not Juggernaut though, that craps annoying as hell. That's why I use Specialist in MW3. Everyone runs Blind Eye and/or Assassin and shoot down my helicopter and people camp in corners with the perks which is annoying as hell. I never had these problems in CoD4 Or WaW and rarely in MW2.

  12. #4587
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Corner Brook, Newfoundland
    Posts
    4,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEpicGoomba View Post
    That's why I think they should bring back Stopping Power, not Juggernaut though, that craps annoying as hell. That's why I use Specialist in MW3. Everyone runs Blind Eye and/or Assassin and shoot down my helicopter and people camp in corners with the perks which is annoying as hell. I never had these problems in CoD4 Or WaW and rarely in MW2.
    MW2 was bullsh*t for completely different reasons.

    Edit: So my friend pestered me in to playing Mw3. I was playing for about 3 minutes before I turned off my PS3.

    Edit 2: I 1v1 quickscoped a guy for a prestige hack. I won by 2 kills and he gave me the hacks but they didn't work. He's offline last I checked though so I need to wait for his reply.
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 9th April 2012 at 7:58 PM.

  13. #4588
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    MW2 was bullsh*t for completely different reasons.

    Edit: So my friend pestered me in to playing Mw3. I was playing for about 3 minutes before I turned off my PS3.

    Edit 2: I 1v1 quickscoped a guy for a prestige hack. I won by 2 kills and he gave me the hacks but they didn't work. He's offline last I checked though so I need to wait for his reply.
    Do the hacks usually work?

  14. #4589
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,590

    Default

    In Black Ops doesn't the Express game mode not have Ghost? Or that might be Flak Jacket. Haven't played Black Ops multiplayer in a few weeks. :P Speaking of Black Ops, did anyone hear the news about a possible teaser trailer for BLOPS 2 on April 28th? I honestly don't care if it's true or not (probably isn't) but the rumors are getting out of hand. Please, Treyarch, just reveal COD9.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter


    Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List


  15. #4590
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    Yep express has no ghost or second chance. Its pretty fun.

  16. #4591
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    1,990

    Default

    Black Ops>MW3
    The only thing I found enjoyable about MW3's multiplayer mode is the new Infected matches. I played a game with the type 95 and placed a claymore behind me and all the fools ran in front of me, into my bullets. I got about 11 kills, don't know whether that's high or not, and only died once as I was the last person to get infected. It was fun I'll admit, but the matches are too short and I would like so much more to be included. For the dlc maps, I'm not going to bother since they don't look like anything special, I watched someone play a game of Liberation the other day and I just didn't like the style of the maps. Spec Ops is alright but it is only really good if you play coop or online.

    But with Black Ops, I much prefer the guns and the style of the game. Sure there are people using Ghost and Second Chance, and some damned snipers in the bushes in the distance with their silencers, but I still prefer it by far. Running Lightweight Pro Steady Aim Pro and Hacker Pro may sound like craziness, but when you've played the game long enough and know the respawning systems, it gets easier. Zombies in Black Ops=Zombies, it is so damn awesome, all the maps side Dead Ops and all of the characters aside from Robert Englund and Robert Mcnamara are awesome, creating zombie trains and then killling them while pack a punching every available gun is so much better than spec ops.

    At least that's my opinion anyway, Express is a God sent, 30 second lobbies and no Ghost or Second Chance, just straight forward killing. That, zombies and Saints Row are the only reasons why I ever play on my playstation now.

    @Shadow, April 28th? That seems so far away, but we are due a trailer. The games always tend to come out in November, so we are due a trailer. I hope there is so much in the trailer, not just the campaign but some aspects of multiplayer since treyarch will probably try to do the pointscore system from MW3. For the campaign, hope Reznov and Mason return.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!


    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

  17. #4592
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Corner Brook, Newfoundland
    Posts
    4,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Do the hacks usually work?
    I'd say at least 90% of the 10th prestiges in MW2 are hacked. So, yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    In Black Ops doesn't the Express game mode not have Ghost? Or that might be Flak Jacket. Haven't played Black Ops multiplayer in a few weeks. :P Speaking of Black Ops, did anyone hear the news about a possible teaser trailer for BLOPS 2 on April 28th? I honestly don't care if it's true or not (probably isn't) but the rumors are getting out of hand. Please, Treyarch, just reveal COD9.
    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Yep express has no ghost or second chance. Its pretty fun.
    Express is fun, but they should have made it so you could play any game mode, not just a couple of "fast paced" ones. I excluding Ground War, I hate playlists that make you play all kinds of game modes.

    As for the trailer, it might be true. The end of April would be an appropriate time to get the trailer for BLOPS 2, I think.

  18. #4593
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    I'd say at least 90% of the 10th prestiges in MW2 are hacked. So, yes.
    Once when I had everything unlocked, I decided to play free for all, to my surprise I got resetted cuz of the hackers there. -_- So I told my (irl) friend about it and he said he'll help me out with that. He hacked for me to have all the guns unlocked along with attachments and cammos (I had those before), he also asked me if I wanted all the titles and emblems unlocked along with being 10th prestige and I said no, I want to get them myself.

  19. #4594
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    In bed with your sister...
    Posts
    1,700

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Black Ops>MW3
    The only thing I found enjoyable about MW3's multiplayer mode is the new Infected matches. I played a game with the type 95 and placed a claymore behind me and all the fools ran in front of me, into my bullets. I got about 11 kills, don't know whether that's high or not, and only died once as I was the last person to get infected. It was fun I'll admit, but the matches are too short and I would like so much more to be included. For the dlc maps, I'm not going to bother since they don't look like anything special, I watched someone play a game of Liberation the other day and I just didn't like the style of the maps. Spec Ops is alright but it is only really good if you play coop or online.

    But with Black Ops, I much prefer the guns and the style of the game. Sure there are people using Ghost and Second Chance, and some damned snipers in the bushes in the distance with their silencers, but I still prefer it by far. Running Lightweight Pro Steady Aim Pro and Hacker Pro may sound like craziness, but when you've played the game long enough and know the respawning systems, it gets easier. Zombies in Black Ops=Zombies, it is so damn awesome, all the maps side Dead Ops and all of the characters aside from Robert Englund and Robert Mcnamara are awesome, creating zombie trains and then killling them while pack a punching every available gun is so much better than spec ops.

    At least that's my opinion anyway, Express is a God sent, 30 second lobbies and no Ghost or Second Chance, just straight forward killing. That, zombies and Saints Row are the only reasons why I ever play on my playstation now.

    @Shadow, April 28th? That seems so far away, but we are due a trailer. The games always tend to come out in November, so we are due a trailer. I hope there is so much in the trailer, not just the campaign but some aspects of multiplayer since treyarch will probably try to do the pointscore system from MW3. For the campaign, hope Reznov and Mason return.

    Agreed. MW3 also I just find too chaotic. I know they were trying to make the maps with less camping spots, but this means the maps are way too open. This is why I hope that leak the other week about Black Ops 2 was true.

    Oh, and about the game modes - I agree with you on Infected, but I quite enjoy Kill Confirmed now and then. Gotta give that some love too.






    3DS Friend Code - 4081-6303-6683

    My Anime List - updated every now and then

    "Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe used to think Justin Bieber was a woman."

  20. #4595
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Surrounded by 10,000 lakes
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Alright, so I'm a Call of Duty noob and I just wanted to share an anecdote with you guys. So when I first played on X-BOX live I was like yeah okay, then It started I didn't even move and I was killed instantly. Later on I found this place to hide and I thought I was safe. I didn't want any kills I just din't want to be killed, so eventually someone found me and killed me at that point I was like F this, I stopped playing for weeks because that was literally the scariest crap that I have ever experienced in my life.
    Last edited by Zorocario; 12th April 2012 at 8:35 AM.

  21. #4596
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Corner Brook, Newfoundland
    Posts
    4,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    Alright, so I'm a Call of Duty noob and I just wanted to share an anecdote with you guys. So when I first played on X-BOX live I was like yeah okay, then It started I didn't even move and I was killed instantly. Later on I found this place to hide and I thought I was safe. I didn't want any kills I just din't want to be killed, so eventually someone found me and killed me at that point I was like F this, I stopped playing for weeks because that was literally the scariest crap that I have ever experienced in my life.
    Uh... how old are you??

  22. #4597
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tyler, Tx
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    Alright, so I'm a Call of Duty noob and I just wanted to share an anecdote with you guys. So when I first played on X-BOX live I was like yeah okay, then It started I didn't even move and I was killed instantly. Later on I found this place to hide and I thought I was safe. I didn't want any kills I just din't want to be killed, so eventually someone found me and killed me at that point I was like F this, I stopped playing for weeks because that was literally the scariest crap that I have ever experienced in my life.
    Isn't that why you keep trying to get better? Instead of playing MW3 play black ops cause right there's less BS in that than mw3. It's not the current game if you practice on combat training and change the settings to match your level to get better.

  23. #4598
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Surrounded by 10,000 lakes
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    Isn't that why you keep trying to get better? Instead of playing MW3 play black ops cause right there's less BS in that than mw3. It's not the current game if you practice on combat training and change the settings to match your level to get better.
    Thanks, I will do this.

  24. #4599
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,164

    Default

    I figured CoD players would know this- is connecting your XBox to XBL with an ethernet cable adaquate, or do you really need a wireless adaptor to have enough speed? My internet says it's 100 Mbps, and I didn't know if that would be fast enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    I'd say at least 90% of the 10th prestiges in MW2 are hacked. So, yes.
    May be a dumb question- do the requirements for a prestige increase after each one?
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

    Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

    Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

    Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

  25. #4600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    May be a dumb question- do the requirements for a prestige increase after each one?
    Requirements don't change SSDD.

    For Dorn
    For Terra
    For the Emperor

Page 184 of 427 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234284 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •