Page 228 of 427 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229230231232238278328 ... LastLast
Results 5,676 to 5,700 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Ducks, the game isn't out yet. The HUDs often change in appearance before the game is even fully released, so it's hard to say.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

I've said what I think about this. I'm saying fake.

Treyarch has confirmed though that there will be a Zombie Campaign, that it will use the multiplayer engine, and that it will support up to 8-player co-op (according to Wikipedia).

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    I've said what I think about this. I'm saying fake.

Treyarch has confirmed though that there will be a Zombie Campaign, that it will use the multiplayer engine, and that it will support up to 8-player co-op (according to Wikipedia).
    They confirmed a Zombies campaign?! I knew about the other 2 things you said, though.

Wikipedia isn't the best source to be using, with all the other more reliable sources out there (although I definitely know the last 2 things you said are true).
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

Make of the screenshots what you will, I am skeptical but I'm not ruling anything out yet. As for the zombies campaign it might not be very fun imo. I usually never play solo zombies since i think its not fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    Ducks, the game isn't out yet. The HUDs often change in appearance before the game is even fully released, so it's hard to say.
    Yeah, that was a mistake. I didn't pay enough attention to the more recent gameplay for the HUD, and didn't realize the one I posted was older. Anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    Make of the screenshots what you will, I am skeptical but I'm not ruling anything out yet. As for the zombies campaign it might not be very fun imo. I usually never play solo zombies since i think its not fun.
    My guess is that the story will just fully explain the current story (with Der Riese and Moon, etc.), because the Earth is pretty much blown up so there's not much left to say.

Yeah, that was a mistake. I didn't pay enough attention to the more recent gameplay for the HUD, and didn't realize the one I posted was older. Anyway...

My guess is that the story will just fully explain the current story (with Der Riese and Moon, etc.), because the Earth is pretty much blown up so there's not much left to say.
    I saw in a youtube video by sydicate that he found an article from a site that played the zombies mode, that Nixon, Kennedy, and possibly Danny Trejo (call of the dead) are coming back as well as another US anti communist person but i can't remember his name....also anyone else think that ghost is going to be the weakest tier 1 unless you are a complete rusher?

I saw in a youtube video by sydicate that he found an article from a site that played the zombies mode, that Nixon, Kennedy, and possibly Danny Trejo (call of the dead) are coming back as well as another US anti communist person but i can't remember his name....also anyone else think that ghost is going to be the weakest tier 1 unless you are a complete rusher?
    Unless for some reason they add effects, I agree about the Ghost.

I seem to remember only Danny Trejo in that video, that he was returning for voice acting and body animation and stuff.

Unless for some reason they add effects, I agree about the Ghost.

I seem to remember only Danny Trejo in that video, that he was returning for voice acting and body animation and stuff.
    Yeah, and I'm more excited for zombies than mp, they better bring back kino, ascension and call of the dead from blops. Der rise was fun too.

Also:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj80e...layer_embedded

so true.
    Last edited by AJ; 18th August 2012 at 3:11 AM.

I agree about ghost yes BUT i'm a rusher...excluding using sniper rifles
    This basically means ghost is an ok perk for me, rush around without havin people see me on UAV?

I'll probably use Hardline though, it just seems better even for low streaks...for example...if it does take 20% score off of it, RC/XD could take a kill worth 100 points and a capture worth 150 points to be used

So right from the start of the game you can be RC spammed if you're on a small map with a noobtuber

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

Quote Originally Posted by fango pango View Post
    'll probably use Hardline though, it just seems better even for low streaks...for example...if it does take 20% score off of it, RC/XD could take a kill worth 100 points and a capture worth 150 points to be used

So right from the start of the game you can be RC spammed if you're on a small map with a noobtuber
    Which is why more people will use flak jacket, and n00b tubes are a kill streak now, but its a full auto one that you have to care package drop. Hardline+engineer means you can reroll a stupid UAV and get dogs, I always loved doing that in BLOPS uno and my FAVORITE thing was booby trapping them, so Engineer is my go-to tier 2 perk along with fast hands (lol)

also anyone else think that ghost is going to be the weakest tier 1 unless you are a complete rusher?
    All the perks seem pretty weak in BO2, but at least there is no "must-use perk," which is a good thing and something not seen in other CoD games.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

AJ, those pictures look extremely fake. Obviously I can't know for sure but those look like slightly edited COD4 / WaW graphics. For example, look at the pistol screenshot. Looks exactly like the COD4 1911.

Yeah, and I'm more excited for zombies than mp, they better bring back kino, ascension and call of the dead from blops. Der rise was fun too.
    Of course they're going to bring back all the old maps. I don't know how though. I'm really hoping it won't be via hardened / prestige edition again, and those who don't get it have to wait until the last DLC. I want them preloaded into the game.

That's not the same HUD from the multiplayer livestreams at all.

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

Dang from what I hear if you don't prestige your not gonna have sh!t perks wise or maybe even guns and killstreaks as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Of course they're going to bring back all the old maps. I don't know how though. I'm really hoping it won't be via hardened / prestige edition again, and those who don't get it have to wait until the last DLC. I want them preloaded into the game.
    Yeah, that's going to be a lot of maps to bring back. 10 maps (of course I'm excluding Dead Ops Arcade from this). Speaking of Dead Ops, I hope they don't have a map like that in the standard edition of Black Ops 2 (and we don't even know if there is a hardened/prestige edition) and release it with at least 3 real maps. With the DLC, they could release it with 1 new Zombies Map and then a couple of classic maps in each DLC? Could be hard to place that out, with there being 10 maps.

Claimed Pokémon:

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    Dang from what I hear if you don't prestige your not gonna have sh!t perks wise or maybe even guns and killstreaks as well.
    I heard that. I wasn't planning on prestiging, so I could play less MP and more zombies, but if I have to prestige to get everything that'll suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    Yeah, that's going to be a lot of maps to bring back. 10 maps (of course I'm excluding Dead Ops Arcade from this). Speaking of Dead Ops, I hope they don't have a map like that in the standard edition of Black Ops 2 (and we don't even know if there is a hardened/prestige edition) and release it with at least 3 real maps. With the DLC, they could release it with 1 new Zombies Map and then a couple of classic maps in each DLC? Could be hard to place that out, with there being 10 maps.
    If they release the old maps via DLC then they could release 5 of the standard 4 MP maps along with one new Zombies map and 2 old ones.

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

I'm probably going to end up like around 11th prestige until the next CoD game comes out. I don't play that much and in MW3 I barely made it to 10th and people made it like after 2 months of the games release.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

I don't think they will bring back ALL the old Zombie maps. I doubt they'd remake the WAW ones twice. Most likely they'll bring back the DLC ones from BO1 and leave it at that.

Now here's a question: Do you think Treyarch will release Nuketown 2025 in a later DLC for those who didn't get it at launch? I'm not sure I'll be able to get a launch copy so I'm concerned about whether I'll be able to get the map later.

I don't think they will bring back ALL the old Zombie maps. I doubt they'd remake the WAW ones twice. Most likely they'll bring back the DLC ones from BO1 and leave it at that.

Now here's a question: Do you think Treyarch will release Nuketown 2025 in a later DLC for those who didn't get it at launch? I'm not sure I'll be able to get a launch copy so I'm concerned about whether I'll be able to get the map later.
    THey'll give it along with a couple of maps
    Hopefully they won't do this backwards-*** collection bullsh!t with BO2 as they did with MW3

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

Nuketown 2025 probably will be in later DLC. Just like Black Ops, they released the WAW Zombies maps exclusively for Hardened/Prestige Editions, but eventually released them as the last DLC along with the Moon Zombies map.

Claimed Pokémon:

Well, the last stream just ended and there was no Zombies trailer or anything. I didn't expect a lot on it, but I was expecting some sort of teaser or something. Oh well, the Multiplayer still looks good.

The last stream was a video with the highlights of the last 3 days, nothing new. And all they showed was mp for a reason.

Teaser for Zombies:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R66vSaFVCE&feature=plcp
    Fake or Legit?

I'm gonna vote real on this one, despite the fact that it doesn't really tell us anything.

If you pause it at certain points it shows files from project NOVA, and it seems like something treyarch would do. Also you can here Dr. Maxis saying goodbye to samantha. What do you think the red and black thing at the end is? They look like faces of zombies to me.

Well, you can see the Treyarch logo, a teddy bear holding what looks like a pistol, the word flips horizontally
    Quote Originally Posted by The Project NOVA file
    Subject: NOVA project

We are on schedule thus far. Stability has been our biggest hurdle

however, are promising and yield results beyond that which was (required?)

The remaining issues and action items are (as?)

a) Stability is still an issue we are hoping version 4 will

- Stability Report No NOVA.SR 2010032. Stress (investigation?)

Testing with trial batches to derive the shelf-life for (bat?)

b) Further testing into modes of dispersion are currently under
    there's the "Goodbye, Dr. Maxis" (which sounds like Richtofen).

The last picture looks like a planet, perhaps the Earth or the Moon?

Well, that's all I got from it.

Well, you can see the Treyarch logo, a teddy bear holding what looks like a pistol, the word flips horizontally

there's the "Goodbye, Dr. Maxis" (which sounds like Richtofen).

The last picture looks like a planet, perhaps the Earth or the Moon?

Well, that's all I got from it.
    Goodbye Dr. Maxis.....I think it has to do with the end of the moon easter egg and Richtofen switching with Samantha. I think when Maxis said to kill all the members of Group 935 Richtofen said goodbye and he was the one who killed him. Just a theory....

Page 228 of 427 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229230231232238278328 ... LastLast