Page 233 of 427 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237243283333 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,825 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    You seemed to have gotten overused and overpowered mixed up. Just because people have a KD of over 1.50 doesn't mean they just camp and use the MK14. And also MW3 is probably one of the best games that's been able to make most guns balanced. The MK14 requires accuracy to use. The type95 and M16 are more balanced now. If you want to use them you need accuracy as well. You can't just spray *****s with them.

Edit: JB, that isn't true kds/stats are actually the 2ND best way you can see how good a player is. The first of course is playing a few games with them. They show if the player is consistent or not.
    I don't know, I'd call the ACR overpowered AND overused. The two go closely together.

The Type95 and MK14 I completely agree needs accuracy, and a quick like half-second to size it up. However, the Type95 gun has huge amounts of power and a great fire rate o.O. And that definitely does NOT mean that everyone can take it and camp and get kills. It just makes it more... prone, I guess. I'm not going to lie, MK14 can be a camper's soft-serve Ice Cream. With an Acog and Silencer (the most common combo I've seen) it can deliver quite a punch, while still looking herpy-derpy.

I agree though, MW3 for the most part has been pretty balanced. It's certainly an improvement over MW's P90 IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk
    it's not as if all good players use the best guns and all bad players use the worst guns. there's definitely some discrepancy there. some good players will use bad guns and some bad players will use good guns. it just means skill becomes a more visible factor.
    Very well put, sir. You have laid my thoughts into a single sentence.
    Last edited by Rayce; 22nd August 2012 at 7:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    K/D doesn't matter and is a totally inaccurate way to judge the skill of the player.
    KD is important in a way. Take me for example I have a .78 KD but I was pretty bad in the beginning of the game but now I'm way better. Im a decent player when it comes to multiplayer but I still need some help when it comes to zombies though.

A high KD does sometimes mean camper / user of OP guns. Last night I played Black Ops SnD on Firing Range, and one guy sat in the same spot every round with Flak Jacket and a silenced FAMAS. His KD was, no joke, 6.20 something.

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

If someone has a good K/D and consistently rushes with the non-OP weapons, they're good

I have 0.95 K/D in MW3 but I've been using shotguns and LMGs instead of things like the ACR and the PP90M1

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

I have a K/D of 1.01 and use Ballistic.. lol. Tht good or bad? I mainly do Team Tactical and when its SnD I averagely kill 3/4ths of the opposing team by myself sinceI rush with Lightweight Pro+SoH Pro+ Marathon Prol
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

I guess I'm the only here that solely plays Barebones.

Quote Originally Posted by fango pango View Post
    I have 0.95 K/D in MW3 but I've been using shotguns and LMGs instead of things like the ACR and the PP90M1
    Most of the shotguns and LMGs are actually pretty easy to do well with.

Probably.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Impossible on Black Ops. Takes 5 years to get a lobby.

I just got a quad with my AA-12 but my theater recording was disabled for some reason. Damn it.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    I just got a quad with my AA-12 but my theater recording was disabled for some reason. Damn it.
    I remember back in December I got a really good FFA with the Model 1887 sans Damage but Theater was off.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Impossible on Black Ops. Takes 5 years to get a lobby.
    Yet the matchmaking says there are thousands in most lobbies. Seriously Treyarch why are you making up figures about online players
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    Yet the matchmaking says there are thousands in most lobbies. Seriously Treyarch why are you making up figures about online players
    Lol I know it's quite foolish. Wager match is equally difficult to play, and Express, too.

No one plays Express because the majority can't live without their Ghost and Second Chance.

I'm enjoying the Double Weapon XP aswell. Leveled my most weapons up like the UMP45 and G36C.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    No one plays Express because the majority can't live without their Ghost and Second Chance.
    I remember playing Express on firing range. My whole team got spawn-trapped by the enemy using M60's and Tac Ins. My team spawned everytime on the same place including me. It was a pain in the ***.

Express was brilliant too during its short life. I got a real COD4 vibe from it
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

I honestly liked Pure. No perks, no attachments, no streaks, nothing. Just you and a gun with no bs to get in your way

Excatly^

I admit I don't really like killstreaks/perks that much. I was never really a fan of getting blown up do to **** you can't control. Things like UAV and Airstrikes/Dogs are total bs in my eyes. I mean it's pretty fun I guess for whoever gets them but it's little irratating knowing you just got killed absolutely with no skill.

I wish local tournaments in my area focused on both Barebones and Team Deathmatch. I also wish there was more "Team" in Team Deathmatch these days. I used to set up so pretty badass team plays on CoD2/3. Now, not so much. Everyone is one man army lol.
    Last edited by Jb; 22nd August 2012 at 7:45 PM.

Excatly^

I admit I don't really like killstreaks/perks that much. I was never really a fan of getting blown up do to **** you can't control. Things like UAV and Airstrikes/Dogs are total bs in my eyes. I mean it's pretty fun I guess for whoever gets them but it's little irratating knowing you just got killed absolutely with no skill.

I wish local tournaments in my area focused on both Barebones and Team Deathmatch. I also wish there was more "Team" in Team Deathmatch these days. I used to set up so pretty badass team plays on CoD2/3. Now, not so much. Everyone is one man army lol.
    If you want teamwork, grab some friends and play Battlefield.

Team in team deathmatch? that's why they brought multi-team tdm. 3v3v3v3 or 4v4v4 or even 2v2v2v2v2v2, so you have to rely on your team's help to beat the other teams

Quote Originally Posted by Jerre View Post

I remember playing Express on firing range. My whole team got spawn-trapped by the enemy using M60's and Tac Ins. My team spawned everytime on the same place including me. It was a pain in the ***.
    I did that few weeks back

Maybe you were in lobby with me xD EXACTLY the same thing happened to me

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

So 7th prestige looks pretty far away right now. It's looking doubtful

^that's why I only went 1st prestige, 2nd in MW3 to get more classes , anyways how's chaos mode? I have elite for PS3 (bs since non elite xbox get it before us) so I don't have it yet...heard it's good and redeems the sh!tty excuse for a spec ops mode survival
    Last edited by AJ; 23rd August 2012 at 5:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    ^that's why I only went 1st prestige, 2nd in MW3 to get more classes , anyways how's chaos mode? I have elite for PS3 (bs since non elite xbox get it before us) so I don't have it yet...heard it's good and redeems the sh!tty excuse for a spec ops mode survival
    I have seen videos of chaos mode on youtube and it seems to be quite fun! Unfortunately, I do not have enough microsoft points to obtain it so I can't actually experience it for myself.

Credit: KimKutThroat

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I got to 4th and stopped so I could have more classes

And the ******** with PS3 getting it like 2 months after xbox is really unfair, and if I remember correct, non elite xbox users get it before PS3 elite users

This is coming from someone who plays xbox, it really is ********

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

I'm dreading the thought of needing to prestige to unlock everything in Black Ops 2. I'll probably just unlock all the guns, perks, and lethal / tactical things, but for attachments, I'll just get the good ones for each gun. So like, obviously for an SMG, I'll buy the suppressor or Rapid Fire, but not an ACOG scope.

Chaos Mode actually looks retardedly fun. I never thought I'd say that about MW3.

Quote Originally Posted by fango pango View Post
    I got to 4th and stopped so I could have more classes

And the ******** with PS3 getting it like 2 months after xbox is really unfair, and if I remember correct, non elite xbox users get it before PS3 elite users

This is coming from someone who plays xbox, it really is ********

Agreed. I'm also on Xbox too. I don't have Elite, but even if Micro$oft and Activi$ion have a deal, PS3 Elite Users should still get their DLC before all non-Elite members. Makes them feel ripped off which they are

In MW3, I'm going to stop at 5th Prestige, most likely. That is, unless I get bored or something. I'd like to get some more classes. Are the Hardened and Veteran Packages even worth it?
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

Page 233 of 427 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237243283333 ... LastLast