Page 256 of 427 FirstFirst ... 156206246252253254255256257258259260266306356 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,400 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

  1. #6376
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    That was what I was asking haha. Also, anyone notice the license plate says XP-79? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northrop_XP-79

  2. #6377
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nowhere in particular
    Posts
    1,256

    Default

    ^ Yeah, I noticed that too. I was just thinking maybe it's something to do with a new levelling system in Zombies?

    Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

  3. #6378
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    idk the plane is from around the time of WW2.....also this:
    The Lights Of Their Eyes – In Transit, pacify at least 10 zombies with 1 EMP (10g)

    Blue eyed zombie? And an EMP? I'm thinking cyborg zombies or some type of robotic or mechanical undead creature. The eyes on the one in the trailer are a little, well Bright and look like LEDs imo.

  4. #6379
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,295

    Default

    I've watches the trailor at least 8 times today. I need to get a life. >_>
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  5. #6380
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    idk the plane is from around the time of WW2.....also this:
    The Lights Of Their Eyes – In Transit, pacify at least 10 zombies with 1 EMP (10g)

    Blue eyed zombie? And an EMP? I'm thinking cyborg zombies or some type of robotic or mechanical undead creature. The eyes on the one in the trailer are a little, well Bright and look like LEDs imo.
    Umm Cyborg Dogs anyone????
    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I've watches the trailor at least 8 times today. I need to get a life. >_>
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

  6. #6381
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    Umm Cyborg Dogs anyone????
    Maybe, but dogs can't do much if you're in a bus...haha and lolfail you quoted IZ and said nothing haha

  7. #6382
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    Maybe, but dogs can't do much if you're in a bus...haha and lolfail you quoted IZ and said nothing haha
    Yeah I know, my smartphone aint so smart, I was trying to tell IZ that ive wqtched it plenty also so it makes 2 of us!!
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

  8. #6383
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPAvMytg9RY
    8 mins is when it gets interesting.

  9. #6384
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    Yeah I know, my smartphone aint so smart, I was trying to tell IZ that ive wqtched it plenty also so it makes 2 of us!!
    My smartphone is always autocorrecting cod words so if I sound like a complete retard in this thread it'll be cuz of my phone.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  10. #6385
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    My smartphone is always autocorrecting cod words so if I sound like a complete retard in this thread it'll be cuz of my phone.
    I barely go on Serebii via my iPhone. Better off on a computer unless you have Andriods and they're different. Smartphones have dumb batteries too, lol.

    If the achievement/trophy thing is true, than the map in the teaser was probably Transit, because it would make sense. Would be pretty interesting with the bus.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter


    Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List


  11. #6386
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nowhere in particular
    Posts
    1,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    idk the plane is from around the time of WW2.....also this:
    The Lights Of Their Eyes – In Transit, pacify at least 10 zombies with 1 EMP (10g)

    Blue eyed zombie? And an EMP? I'm thinking cyborg zombies or some type of robotic or mechanical undead creature. The eyes on the one in the trailer are a little, well Bright and look like LEDs imo.
    I just realized this, and don't all the zombies' eyes turn blue if you complete Richtofen's Grand Scheme on Moon in BO1? That would explain why they're all blue, although the cyborg theory is still a possibility since there's gonna be an EMP (unless of course the achievement list is fake).

    Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

  12. #6387
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    I barely go on Serebii via my iPhone. Better off on a computer unless you have Andriods and they're different. Smartphones have dumb batteries too, lol.

    If the achievement/trophy thing is true, than the map in the teaser was probably Transit, because it would make sense. Would be pretty interesting with the bus.
    I got the galaxy S III.
    Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    I just realized this, and don't all the zombies' eyes turn blue if you complete Richtofen's Grand Scheme on Moon in BO1? That would explain why they're all blue, although the cyborg theory is still a possibility since there's gonna be an EMP (unless of course the achievement list is fake).
    Yea they turn blue. I totally forgot about the moon Easter egg.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  13. #6388
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    http://www.charlieintel.com/2012/09/...0-leaked-maps/
    100% LEGIT!!!l!!


    Plaza looks like Villa
    Express better not have train sounds like WMD
    Carrier.........please don't be another wetworks lol
    another note, it looks like silo in the bg of meltdown

  14. #6389
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    I just realized this, and don't all the zombies' eyes turn blue if you complete Richtofen's Grand Scheme on Moon in BO1? That would explain why they're all blue, although the cyborg theory is still a possibility since there's gonna be an EMP (unless of course the achievement list is fake).
    Correct, with the zombies eyes turning blue.

    AJ, how do you know those are 100% legit with it not being confirmed?
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter


    Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List


  15. #6390
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    http://www.charlieintel.com/2012/09/...0-leaked-maps/
    100% LEGIT!!!l!!


    Plaza looks like Villa
    Express better not have train sounds like WMD
    Carrier.........please don't be another wetworks lol
    another note, it looks like silo in the bg of meltdown
    The biggest thing people will use to say this is fake is the fact that Array is seen in the first pixturw, Why?? Promenade sounds weird, a floating resort in the middle of the ocean?!?! Wtf
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

  16. #6391
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    The biggest thing people will use to say this is fake is the fact that Array is seen in the first pixturw, Why?? Promenade sounds weird, a floating resort in the middle of the ocean?!?! Wtf
    it was in the e3 trailer in the cayman trench, 2025 also the original forum has higher res pics, in the source at the bottom.

  17. #6392
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,295

    Default

    Wasn't there a map called village?.But they seem nice.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  18. #6393
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Wasn't there a map called village?.But they seem nice.
    Maybe name change? They change a lot of stuff before the game came out. Also maybe they changed it to DLC? We don't know anything about DLC yet....

  19. #6394
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    california
    Posts
    204

    Default

    is this really legit? in the drone map desciption it says "hidden drone facility in the heart of the mynamar jungles." mynamar? i wouldn't expect a spelling error to go unnoticed this late.

  20. #6395
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    is this really legit? in the drone map desciption it says "hidden drone facility in the heart of the mynamar jungles." mynamar? i wouldn't expect a spelling error to go unnoticed this late.
    This was another thing I noticed. Maybe their smartphone autocorrected them too. xD
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  21. #6396
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tyler, Tx
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    The biggest thing people will use to say this is fake is the fact that Array is seen in the first pixturw, Why?? Promenade sounds weird, a floating resort in the middle of the ocean?!?! Wtf
    Hmm it's a longshot but maybe they put the classic black ops maps in BO2 and changed up nuketown to nuketown 2025. I also noticed dev what does that mean ? Cause there is standard then DLC.
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 21st September 2012 at 3:09 AM.

  22. #6397
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    Hmm it's a longshot but maybe they put the classic black ops maps in BO2 and changed up nuketown to nuketown 2025. I also noticed dev what does that mean ? Cause there is standard then DLC.
    Maybe, when i first saw Dev i thought it meant Developer, Developed, Devoloping, etc.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

  23. #6398
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    No I think array's there because the game isn't finished yet. At gamescom the only 4 playable maps were the ones in standard. Dev, I think are maps still being developed atm. I know for sure that they start shipping copies of the game in early october and usually they finish the game at the 11th hour (tweaking, finishing touches, perfectionist stuff). I just think that its there because the games not finished, and in the video the shots are from, the guy can't even play the game since array shows up no matter what map he clicks. And he can't start the match.

    EDIT: another guy put out a similar vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvEfC2Saf6I&feature=plcp
    hurry up before it's taken down.
    Last edited by AJ; 21st September 2012 at 3:22 AM.

  24. #6399
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    california
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    EDIT: another guy put out a similar vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvEfC2Saf6I&feature=plcp
    hurry up before it's taken down.
    why is there a legend of thunder insignia at the top right?

  25. #6400
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    why is there a legend of thunder insignia at the top right?
    he made an alt to post it, I trolled him on it. I'm the guy called epicbamf123, we had a long convo over how he was thunder haha.

Page 256 of 427 FirstFirst ... 156206246252253254255256257258259260266306356 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •