Page 269 of 427 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269270271272273279319369 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,725 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post

Only downside was this annoying player whom I kept arguing with, sorry if it annoyed you rangerdude, his PSN id was Chapo11? I think...
    What happened? Kind of sucks that you PS3 guys don't have something similar to XBL Parties, so you don't have to be in gamechat.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    What happened? Kind of sucks that you PS3 guys don't have something similar to XBL Parties, so you don't have to be in gamechat.
    stupid talk like usual, and on PS3 we can just mute the unwanted ones
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    1) if you seriously cite soap dieing as a reason for why the game is bad you're a pussy. it's a war, people die. suck it up.
    2) mw2 was the worst multiplayer call of duty. if you think it was the best then you're severely missing out.
    Screw you *******. I have a problem with a pointless death that doesn't serve the plot in any useful way and feels like it's only there because they need an unexpected death in this game because it worked so wel in the last two. I'm not choked up because a fictional person died on a screen, you judgemental dick.
    I'm sorry if I don't enjoy a ****ing game. I wasn't aware that made me such a horrible person.

Quote Originally Posted by An Enemy Spy View Post
    Screw you *******. I have a problem with a pointless death that doesn't serve the plot in any useful way and feels like it's only there because they need an unexpected death in this game because it worked so wel in the last two. I'm not choked up because a fictional person died on a screen, you judgemental dick.
    I'm sorry if I don't enjoy a ****ing game. I wasn't aware that made me such a horrible person.
    WELL.....NOW YOU KNOW!! No seriously go play Multiplayer or Zombies then ***** about that, not about a Campaign Plot.

Why are you so upset that I don't like the game as much as you do? It's not like I came on here and said anyone who enjoys CoD is a braindead moron. And then I get called a pussy by some immature halfwit and I'm the bad guy?
    Btw, I have played the multiplier on several occasions. It's ok, but not really my thing.

And then I get called a pussy by some immature halfwit and I'm the bad guy?
    Well you did call him a faggot and a dick. But yea I restarted the campaign for MW3 and I just think that all they cared about was the action. It's kind of like the expendables just with a bit more talking.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Well you did call him a faggot and a dick. But yea I restarted the campaign for MW3 and I just think that all they cared about was the action. It's kind of like the expendables just with a bit more talking.
    I never called him a fa ggot. I called him an azzhole(spelling changed for censorship purposes) and an immature halfwit. And that was only after I was called a pussy for no good reason. Before that I hadn't insulted anybody.
    Last edited by An Enemy Spy; 7th October 2012 at 6:47 AM.

how was it a pointless death? i mean there are so many scenarios one can think of where ghost and roach didn't have to die in mw2, but you know what? they died anyway. it's a war, you can't expect everyone to make it through.

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    how was it a pointless death? i mean there are so many scenarios one can think of where ghost and roach didn't have to die in mw2, but you know what? they died anyway. it's a war, you can't expect everyone to make it through.
    Roach and Ghost died to show that Shepherd had betrayed them and to kick off the systematic elimation of Task Force 141. Also, people may die pointlessly in real life war, but CoD is FICTION. In fiction, important events need to either further the plot somehow or at least have some sort of significance other than shock value. For example, in Saving Private Ryan, many of the squad die pointlessly even though the plot didn't nessecarily require it. However, as one of the main themes of the movie is the random brutality of war, their deaths helped to cement that theme of tragic and needless death. Soap's death is pure shock value, and nothing more. The only reason for it seemed to be that it wanted to elicit an emotional reaction from the player after seeing a well liked character die.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6hde7EkOBs

pokemon AND call of duty all in one ~~~

i know, but what i'm saying is that there were more possible ways to show shepherd betraying tf141 than just having him kill ghost and roach. even so, that's a two way street. there were more ways to explain that yuri knew makarov rather than by having them be soap's last words to price. infinity ward could've chosen a more tasteful approach than the way they did in the end.

as for the rest of your post, you have me ousted. sorry for coming off so hostile. your first post seemed pretentious to me and i responded in a way that wasn't necessary.

Stop being a baby and cussing just to be offensive. Seriously it means nothing but shows immaturity. Not trying to be mean, but seriously. The death was to force a dramatic retreat in which would put price into a rage and have a huge grudge for revenge which Yuri's death amplified leaving Price's revenge all the sweeter. And honestly, most people don't enjoy that game. I personally enjoyed that campaign a lot even though it had a thin plot unlike black ops. Blops 2 has christopher nolan (made inception and dark knight trilogy) working on the campaign so I look forward to it And someone's opinion shouldn't be judged, and I apologize if Cometk made you feel that way.

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    Stop being a baby and cussing just to be offensive. Seriously it means nothing but shows immaturity. Not trying to be mean, but seriously. The death was to force a dramatic retreat in which would put price into a rage and have a huge grudge for revenge which Yuri's death amplified leaving Price's revenge all the sweeter. And honestly, most people don't enjoy that game. I personally enjoyed that campaign a lot even though it had a thin plot unlike black ops. Blops 2 has christopher nolan (made inception and dark knight trilogy) working on the campaign so I look forward to it And someone's opinion shouldn't be judged, and I apologize if Cometk made you feel that way.
    No, apparently I'm the only one who deserves to be judged here. I've been met with nothing but condescending remarks and outright insults with no basis at all. I was just trying to voice my frustration with a plot that felt like a lazy way to finish what should have been an epic series. And I wasn't cursing just to be offensive. I'm not thirteen. I just don't feel the need to be cordial to people who throw random insults at me for not liking a game.

Anyone want to 1v1 on MW3? If you're on Xbox add Rome ExtractzZ and let me know you're from Serebii.
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

No, apparently I'm the only one who deserves to be judged here. I've been met with nothing but condescending remarks and outright insults with no basis at all. I was just trying to voice my frustration with a plot that felt like a lazy way to finish what should have been an epic series. And I wasn't cursing just to be offensive. I'm not thirteen. I just don't feel the need to be cordial to people who throw random insults at me for not liking a game.
    You aren't the only one who gets judged here lol, a couple people went ballistic over an image in my signature and when I told him that he was insulting me over a personal opinion over the artist's music and it had no justification he said wtf are you talking about and that he had lost all respect for me. Dude, I think every aspect of MW2.5 was a letdown to the modern warfares. Many others (not all) agree. I have lost all hope for IW games and probably won't get their next call of duty. Treyarch, however, I do believe in. Also, incase you were wondering, the acog supressed uzi and a steady aim hipfire asp class sucks...almost as bad as a supressed famas with ghost and a claymore with engineer and sleight/steady aim

I've been met with nothing but condescending remarks and outright insults with no basis at all.
    Actually, you have recieved some replies that had good points and a very good basis, so stop whining about how you've been wrongly insulted this whole time. If you get offended by other people on a Pokemon forum that much, you have issues.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Roach and Ghost died to show that Shepherd had betrayed them and to kick off the systematic elimation of Task Force 141. Also, people may die pointlessly in real life war, but CoD is FICTION. In fiction, important events need to either further the plot somehow or at least have some sort of significance other than shock value. For example, in Saving Private Ryan, many of the squad die pointlessly even though the plot didn't nessecarily require it. However, as one of the main themes of the movie is the random brutality of war, their deaths helped to cement that theme of tragic and needless death. Soap's death is pure shock value, and nothing more. The only reason for it seemed to be that it wanted to elicit an emotional reaction from the player after seeing a well liked character die.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    Actually, you have recieved some replies that had good points and a very good basis, so stop whining about how you've been wrongly insulted this whole time. If you get offended by other people on a Pokemon forum that much, you have issues.
    ^^^^^ This OR write to IW and see if they give a hoot what you have to say over a gam THEY made, k?? Lol.

On another note it's cold,windy and rainy here in Texas so its a perfect day at work and for a gamer so if anyone wants to play tonight let me know.

Also who else is going to the midnight launce of BO2? I will for sure and I have the next to days after that off so it will be continous play for me if anyone wants to join me let me know guy's.

Wow Zero, im surprised your going to play CoD today when B/W2 are released today. And yea in probably going to the midnight release. I'm also prolly not going to school that day.

Wow Zero, im surprised your going to play CoD today when B/W2 are released today. And yea in probably going to the midnight release. I'm also prolly not going to school that day.
    Oh wow yea although I don't like like those people who play 24/7 and have absolutely no life.

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    Oh wow yea although I don't like like those people who play 24/7 and have absolutely no life.
    Lol those are most of my friends. One of my friends deleted me around January because my other friend and I would tease him calling him a no life because he got the game on Christmas and had like 7 days played when school started again. That was more than me, and I got it release day. I played with him like a month ago and he had 27 days played. Lol. I was still.better than him though.

My 3DS haz broken

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post

I have a life after work I take care of my 2 boys and wife, then i play video games..
    Lol those are most of my friends. One of my friends deleted me around January because my other friend and I would tease him calling him a no life because he got the game on Christmas and had like 7 days played when school started again. That was more than me, and I got it release day. I played with him like a month ago and he had 27 days played. Lol. I was still.better than him though.
    Lol Damn

My 3DS haz broken

I have a life after work I take care of my 2 boys and wife, then i play video games..
    Wow man sorry to hear about your 3DS. That's just bad luck. And that's really cool how your a father and yet you still play Pokemon. That's how I want to be like.

I'm not getting White 2 until tuesday so I'm playing Black Ops still

I'll play with you Zero, lol

My 3DS haz broken I have a life after work I take care of my 2 boys and wife, then i play video games..
    How old are you exactly? Lol you sound like your 18 on your mic and wow I now have total respect for you sir.

Page 269 of 427 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269270271272273279319369 ... LastLast