Page 270 of 427 FirstFirst ... 170220260266267268269270271272273274280320370 ... LastLast
Results 6,726 to 6,750 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

I'm not getting B/W2 but school keeps me too busy to play on school days, mostly homework. Anyhow, http://www.charlieintel.com/2012/10/...iday-oct-12th/ new zombies info and trailer next week!

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Wow man sorry to hear about your 3DS. That's just bad luck. And that's really cool how your a father and yet you still play Pokemon. That's how I want to be like.
    Yup just remember the kiddos always come first. My kids will inherit a plethora of collectables from game systems, games, and rare cards ranging from Yugioh to Pokemon from me when i die, if they turn out to like video games, which im sure they will.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    I'm not getting White 2 until tuesday so I'm playing Black Ops still

I'll play with you Zero, lol

Awesome, just send the invite and if im on ill let you know, i sholdu get out of work at 8pm central which is in 6.5 hours from now. (Im doing a double shift today )

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    How old are you exactly? Lol you sound like your 18 on your mic and wow I now have total respect for you sir.
    over 9000 lol 20

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    I'm not getting B/W2 but school keeps me too busy to play on school days, mostly homework. Anyhow, http://www.charlieintel.com/2012/10/...iday-oct-12th/ new zombies info and trailer next week!
    Cool bro, hope it all goes well with boring school stuff
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Your a whole page late, bro. Lol. Savvao beat you to it. And damn these games are fun but they are selling real fast.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ

I got the final copy of White 2 when i picked up my preorder. I guess pokemon is selling like hotcakes in my area usually theres a boatload of them at launch.

3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

Y MM Tries: 11
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

I tried to play Black Ops today but it was not working out for me at all, so I jumped on some Ascension and made it to 21 before I got bored as hell. I would've played something more difficult but I wanted to hear Abracadavre, damn good song.

I'll be on tomorrow, guys. My 3DS will need to charge and since I have no school tomorrow I'll probably be on. Around the morning though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    I tried to play Black Ops today but it was not working out for me at all, so I jumped on some Ascension and made it to 21 before I got bored as hell. I would've played something more difficult but I wanted to hear Abracadavre, damn good song.
    You know you can just play that song on youtube, right? Lol I have yet to kill george on solo. What perks help the scavenger kill him? Does double tap help it? I've heard deadshot is really good for all the sniper rifles....And anyone know how many hits it takes to kill him with it on solo? I'm not good at solo for some reason, I end up panicing and dying before round 10 Well that or make a dumb mistake reloading or getting stuck trying to get a perk or gun

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I'll be on tomorrow, guys. My 3DS will need to charge and since I have no school tomorrow I'll probably be on. Around the morning though.
    Why don't you play your 3ds and have it charging at the same time ? You get to play a damn good game and have your 3ds charging at the same time. lol It's a win win.

Let's see I have I have played BO, mw2 and mw3 in one weekend and sadly I had the most success with mw3 this go round even though this game sucks like the new York Yankees suck. ( good comparison I think so )

You know you can just play that song on youtube, right?
    Sounds better when it's blaring through my surround sound.

Lol I have yet to kill george on solo. What perks help the scavenger kill him? Does double tap help it? I've heard deadshot is really good for all the sniper rifles
    Deadshot is nice, you'll aim for the head and the Scavenger does heaps more damage to the head iirc

And anyone know how many hits it takes to kill him with it on solo?
    Hits vary, but he has 250 000 health solo. He gains 250 000 for every other player, so if you have four players that's one million health. To put that in perspective, the PAP'd Ray Gun does 300-2000 per shot.

I'm not good at solo for some reason, I end up panicing and dying before round 10 Well that or make a dumb mistake reloading or getting stuck trying to get a perk or gun
    It takes practice to play solo well, but once you got the hang of it it's retardedly easy compared to co-op.
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 7th October 2012 at 11:52 PM.

I just googled romero and he has 250,000 health per player, 1 mil max...and I'm going to try and get deadshot jug speed and quick revive with the hyena to try and kill him or get him really weak. I've heard the dolls work well on him also. Might try to kill him on solo today

I just googled romero and he has 250,000 health per player, 1 mil max...and I'm going to try and get deadshot jug speed and quick revive with the hyena to try and kill him or get him really weak. I've heard the dolls work well on him also. Might try to kill him on solo today
    Well I feel like an idiot. But the same concept.

OH MY FUCKING GOD. FAVELA IS GONE FROM MULTIPLAYER ON MW2 NO JOKE GO CHECK

And this is why: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M6JI...e_gdata_player
    Because apparently, most of the middle eastern COD community will boycott IW if they don't

xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ

Well that sucks, but i don't have the game anymore since i noticed the hacked lobbies is just getting bigger by the day.

3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

Y MM Tries: 11
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

I saw a guy get the Scavenger from the box, and took it so he could kill George, but right after he got it he pack-a-punched it, then started shooting George with it (then he killed the crawler and the rest of us spawned back in). Make sure you never do this. Use the ammo first if you're going to kill him.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Because apparently, most of the middle eastern COD community will boycott IW if they don't
    Wow middle eastern people really know how to make a bad impression. Favela was my favorite map. So my much memories. It took them a while though.

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    I saw a guy get the Scavenger from the box, and took it so he could kill George, but right after he got it he pack-a-punched it, then started shooting George with it (then he killed the crawler and the rest of us spawned back in). Make sure you never do this. Use the ammo first if you're going to kill him.
    He didn't use all the scavenger ammo up before PaPing? Why would anyone waste it? lol 15 perfectly useful shots. And you guys think a romero charged crawler is fast enough to catch up to georgie and kill him? :/ I was considering going up into the glitch and scavenger raping him from there. A full party with PaP'd snipers/Ray guns could probably kill him from the knife lunge glitch no? Well the ray gun pushes you back so it's dangerous of falling out of it.

EDIT: FAVELA WILL BE BACK. They're patching all of the arabic writing out of the map. Might take a week or longer.
    Last edited by AJ; 8th October 2012 at 2:01 AM.

He didn't use all the scavenger ammo up before PaPing? Why would anyone waste it? lol 15 perfectly useful shots. And you guys think a romero charged crawler is fast enough to catch up to georgie and kill him? :/ I was considering going up into the glitch and scavenger raping him from there. A full party with PaP'd snipers/Ray guns could probably kill him from the knife lunge glitch no? Well the ray gun pushes you back so it's dangerous of falling out of it.
    I'm not entirely sure what you just said :P

The waste of ammo was astounding, and since everyone else had bled out, we could all see what he was doing.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

when george hits a crawler they can't freeze or bleed out and they become faster with electricity in them. Actually nvm but that's a noob move....same with people who PaP the thundergun right away.

Credit goes to Bakphoon™ for the button

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    Just in time for BO2..? It's still crap for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    Old news buddy :P lol the tri bolt for the Xbow seems like a bad idea... Instead of 6 shots you get 2 big ones that could be a waste if they miss. I'd rather have a secondary explosive sniper to extend an AR or SMG class if I ever even decide to use a secondary after my 1st prestige. Dual Band scope or a faster reload seems better imo. If it gets laser sight that would be best I'd think

Old news buddy :P lol the tri bolt for the Xbow seems like a bad idea... Instead of 6 shots you get 2 big ones that could be a waste if they miss. I'd rather have a secondary explosive sniper to extend an AR or SMG class if I ever even decide to use a secondary after my 1st prestige. Dual Band scope or a faster reload seems better imo. If it gets laser sight that would be best I'd think
    Bro your friends are weird... %-/

On another note made it to Round 21 on Kino with randoms, but man they sucked at trainin the zombies, i ended up 508kills, 2downs, 10 revives, I was the one doing most of the work.

The one time I did play Modern Warfare 3 I kept getting quickscoped by a bunch of 12 year olds calling me a ******. You really don't know how much of a ****** you are or how much of a ***** your relatives are until you've played this game online and been told 1,000 times by kids, huh?

Sooo close to prestiging in Black Ops my final time. I plan on trying to get pro perks very early on instead of just trying to do well and level up, because I don't care how long it takes me now.

Yeah I just read this a few minutes ago myself. It's kinda ridiculous really. I mean, if you're offended by a bit of religious writing on the wall on a bathroom, should you really be playing a FPS? Not only that, but the bathroom isn't a bathroom, it's a virtual rendering of one. For goodness sake.

Page 270 of 427 FirstFirst ... 170220260266267268269270271272273274280320370 ... LastLast