Page 274 of 427 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278284324374 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,850 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

  1. #6826
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tyler, Tx
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    Call of duty gets worse every game that comes out.
    Black ops 2 will prove you wrong sir with all the new stuff they are implementing within the game.

  2. #6827
    xDoN904™'s Avatar
    xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    Infinity Ward's Call of duty after COD4 gets worse every game that comes out.
    Fixed comment.

    3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

    NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

    Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

    Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

    Y MM Tries: 11
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

  3. #6828
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    I never even knew that there was a perk called hardened. Is it shitty or something? Lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    Call of duty gets worse every game that comes out.
    Attention *****.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  4. #6829
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    Black ops 2 will prove you wrong sir with all the new stuff they are implementing within the game.

    This ^^^^, although I dont think he plays CoD to begin with
    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I never even knew that there was a perk called hardened. Is it shitty or something? Lol.


    Attention *****.
    Lol cant tell if joking or not lol
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

  5. #6830
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    2,956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    http://youtu.be/rAmCVA4-cVY shows how dang much whiteboy is a douchebag.
    How so?

    Quote Originally Posted by xDoN904™ View Post
    Fixed comment.
    QFT
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

  6. #6831
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tyler, Tx
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    How so?
    Because he's pointing out stupid things like there are dead goats big whoop and he thinks it it has to do with him. I can sorta get the favela thing but mw2 been out for like 3 years and they are pointing that out NOW!?

  7. #6832
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    2,956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    Because he's pointing out stupid things like there are dead goats big whoop and he thinks it it has to do with him. I can sorta get the favela thing but mw2 been out for like 3 years and they are pointing that out NOW!?
    He was being sarcastic. He was making fun of how the Muslim guy was complaining over a such a small thing.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

  8. #6833
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I never even knew that there was a perk called hardened. Is it shitty or something? Lol.

    don't diss hardened. its a beast perk when pro. You almost never lose when you're shooting at each other because you don't flinch when shot. Plus if someone's camping in a room and you know, it works as fmj as well so you can wallbang em.......ghost famas motion sensor fags.


    rangerdude, dude it was a joke and i think that vids funny haha

  9. #6834
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    2,956

    Default

    I just got into a lobby with eRa clan and a guy with the gamertag "Lil Wayne". They were so annoying, and they whined everytime I killed them. Eventually, they couldn't handle my quickscoping skills and ragequit after I got my harriers against them.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

  10. #6835
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    don't diss hardened. its a beast perk when pro. You almost never lose when you're shooting at each other because you don't flinch when shot. Plus if someone's camping in a room and you know, it works as fmj as well so you can wallbang em.......ghost famas motion sensor fags.


    rangerdude, dude it was a joke and i think that vids funny haha
    I didn't diss it, bro I didn't even know it was a perk. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    I just got into a lobby with eRa clan and a guy with the gamertag "Lil Wayne". They were so annoying, and they whined everytime I killed them. Eventually, they couldn't handle my quickscoping skills and ragequit after I got my harriers against them.
    Why the hell would someone have Lil Wayne as their clan tag?
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  11. #6836
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    2,956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Why the hell would someone have Lil Wayne as their clan tag?
    You mean gamertag? Probably because he has a low level of creativity. He wasn't even black.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

  12. #6837
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tyler, Tx
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    He was being sarcastic. He was making fun of how the Muslim guy was complaining over a such a small thing.
    Sounded pretty serious to me.

  13. #6838
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    2,956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    Sounded pretty serious to me.
    You've got to be kidding me. That was blatant sarcasm.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

  14. #6839
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    You mean gamertag? Probably because he has a low level of creativity. He wasn't even black.
    Yea gamertag, my bad. And wow what a douche. He's probably those wanna-be ghetto kid.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  15. #6840
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    He's probably those wanna-be ghetto kid.
    My thoughts Exactly.


    BTW GG Rangerdude!! ;p
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

  16. #6841
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    Sounded pretty serious to me.
    Oh my.......dude that's a huge facepalm moment. Like seriously..


    EDIT: played mw2 on xbox at a friend's place......hardcore tdm raped us with its stupid danger close tubers. I watched a killcam and the nade landed nowhere near me, but danger close is so broken...........yeah take out favela but don't lower the explosive % increase in damage that stupid perk does. And i think mw2 did something right that I wish mw3 did. Should have made pretty much everything OP as **** so that nothing isn't super weak.
    Last edited by AJ; 15th October 2012 at 5:28 AM.

  17. #6842
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    Haha I just saw that video that rangerdude posted and he's obviously making fun of that one guy. Lmao. Also he kind of laughs at the end of the video.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  18. #6843
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tyler, Tx
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Haha I just saw that video that rangerdude posted and he's obviously making fun of that one guy. Lmao. Also he kind of laughs at the end of the video.
    Yea I went back and watched the video and he smiled at the end. Although I wouldn't mind if final stand and dead mans hand were removed that would make mw3 more fun.


    How I feel when I die by final stand or dead mans hand:http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3...1g1so1_500.gif
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 15th October 2012 at 2:01 PM.

  19. #6844
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    sunshine and rainbows land
    Posts
    4,112

    Default

    http://mp1st.com/2012/10/15/call-of-...2-season-pass/

    Elite Premium services free!

    And Season's Pass hopefully won't be a rip off like Elite because I'm getting it. I doubt it will be though as it will include Zombies maps.

    if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

  20. #6845
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    http://mp1st.com/2012/10/15/call-of-...2-season-pass/

    Elite Premium services free!

    And Season's Pass hopefully won't be a rip off like Elite because I'm getting it. I doubt it will be though as it will include Zombies maps.
    Nice, so its going free for BO2.

    About the Clan HQ stuff do I for see Rangerdude, ArceusAj, Mister_SGG, Cometk, IZ and Myself making one for Zombies/Multiplayer??
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

  21. #6846
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    http://mp1st.com/2012/10/15/call-of-...2-season-pass/

    Elite Premium services free!

    And Season's Pass hopefully won't be a rip off like Elite because I'm getting it. I doubt it will be though as it will include Zombies maps.
    Awesome! I'd hate to be one of the people who bought Elite already....

    The Season Pass seems pretty cool, but I'll probably just take it one DLC at a time. Unfortunately, even if you got the Season Pass, you would probably have to wait a month after Xbox users since you play on PS3. (meaning an Xbox w/o the Season Pass could get it before you)
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter


    Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

        Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:




  22. #6847
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    http://mp1st.com/2012/10/15/call-of-...2-season-pass/

    Elite Premium services free!

    And Season's Pass hopefully won't be a rip off like Elite because I'm getting it. I doubt it will be though as it will include Zombies maps.
    Okay so Elite is going to be free? Like there's not even a premium addition of it? And the season pass is separate and just for the maps?
    Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    Nice, so its going free for BO2.

    About the Clan HQ stuff do I for see Rangerdude, ArceusAj, Mister_SGG, Cometk, IZ and Myself making one for Zombies/Multiplayer??
    You know what? I'll be down for this. We just have to come up with a kickass name.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  23. #6848
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,228

    Default

    Do you think MW3 Elite Clans will also do Clan Ops/Clan Challenges for BOI, or just MW3. Cause most players would play BOII after it's release about a month...
    Last edited by Jerre; 15th October 2012 at 10:20 PM.

  24. #6849
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Okay so Elite is going to be free? Like there's not even a premium addition of it? And the season pass is separate and just for the maps?

    You know what? I'll be down for this. We just have to come up with a kickass name.

    Yeah let's see what everyone else suggests

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerre View Post
    Do you think MW3 Elite Clans will also do Clan Ops/Clan Challenges for BOI, or just MW3. Cause most players would play BOII after it's release about a month...
    What? Im sure "most" players will play BO2 right away on release date not a month after, unless you meant " Cause most players would play BOII after it's release INabout a month..." <-- Is that what you meant??
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

  25. #6850
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    Yeah let's see what everyone else suggests



    What? Im sure "most" players will play BO2 right away on release date not a month after, unless you meant " Cause most players would play BOII after it's release INabout a month..." <-- Is that what you meant??
    Come on bro, I don't think English is his first language. And I'll come up with names after people suggest that way I won't be the first. :P
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Page 274 of 427 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278284324374 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •