Page 290 of 427 FirstFirst ... 190240280286287288289290291292293294300340390 ... LastLast
Results 7,226 to 7,250 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Anyone who applied to the clan, please re-apply since it was glitching. Now zero can accept your applications so resend them
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    Do you just never die with that thing or what? Dang that's pretty impressive.

Epic idea once we all get BO2 we should have a 4v4 grief match that'd be epic.
    Thanks, I just love akimbo skorpions and I'm good with em. And I say yes to a 4z4 grief match on town.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    Was the ability to track your stats always in Elite? I never really used Elite, but that seems pretty cool. Can I see anyone's stats or is it just Xbox players? (since I have an Xbox)
    Idk I never checked, but I think it's only to what console you have.
    Last edited by AJ; 12th November 2012 at 6:51 PM.

I'll apply when I get the game lol. So midnight release later than im not going to school tomorrow.

Edit: Call of Duty just tweeted that Nuketown Zombies is part of the season pass. **** yea!!!
    Last edited by *IZ*; 12th November 2012 at 7:55 PM.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I'll apply when I get the game lol. So midnight release later than im not going to school tomorrow.

Edit: Call of Duty just tweeted that Nuketown Zombies is part of the season pass. **** yea!!!
    Same here! I might play with my wife first though )) Damn good thing I didnt pay the extra money for Hardened/care package edition if all i wanted was Nuketown Zombies, now I can pay for seadon pass, get a discount on all DLC and get Nuke/Zombies
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

I'll apply to the clan when I get on the game tomorrow.

**** YEAH **** YEAH **** YEAH **** YEAH **** YEAH **** YEAH **** YEAH **** YEAH **** YEAH

Awesome.

Dangit...
    Can you buy the Season Pass when you buy the game, or do you have to do it before-hand?

EDIT: I joined Elite, and I'm trying to join the clan but it's not letting me see any of the clans. I'll try joining in a while.
    Last edited by DucksGoMooful; 12th November 2012 at 10:48 PM.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

I'm still going to school tomorrow so I'm not gonna play until tomorrow afternoon

But I can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    I'll apply to the clan when I get on the game tomorrow.

**** YEAH **** YEAH **** YEAH **** YEAH **** YEAH **** YEAH **** YEAH **** YEAH **** YEAH

Awesome.
    Were going to get it around January tho lol

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    Dangit...
    Can you buy the Season Pass when you buy the game, or do you have to do it before-hand?

EDIT: I joined Elite, and I'm trying to join the clan but it's not letting me see any of the clans. I'll try joining in a while.
    I think you have to have the game first. I'm pretty sure you buy the Season Pass off the PSN Store/Marketplace, though.

Anyone getting it at Midnight? What version are you guys getting? I'm not getting it at Midnight and I'll get the standard edition, eventually.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

^ I just tried and it showed some clans, although I'm not sure how to join this one specifically. There doesn't seem to be a search bar or anything. Can someone help me with that?

Also, ^ Do you think they'll have any Hardened Editions at the store when I go? (Despite the fact that they said they were sold out earlier)

Also (again): http://www.twitch.tv/therace
    They're racing to 10th Prestige.

who has a PS3? :]
    send me a Friend Request and say that you're from serebii so we can play Black Ops 2 one time :]
    i'm getting it tomorrow but won't really play til wednesday maybe

PSN: Myles707

edit: oh, I also don't own a mic lol

^ I just tried and it showed some clans, although I'm not sure how to join this one specifically. There doesn't seem to be a search bar or anything. Can someone help me with that?

Also, ^ Do you think they'll have any Hardened Editions at the store when I go? (Despite the fact that they said they were sold out earlier)

Also (again): http://www.twitch.tv/therace
    They're racing to 10th Prestige.
    Just find one of us and you should see the clan name out beside it so click that and it will take you to our clan page.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    I think you have to have the game first. I'm pretty sure you buy the Season Pass off the PSN Store/Marketplace, though.

Anyone getting it at Midnight? What version are you guys getting? I'm not getting it at Midnight and I'll get the standard edition, eventually.
    I'm getting it at midnight and the standard.edition along with the season pass.

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    Just find one of us and you should see the clan name out beside it so click that and it will take you to our clan page.
    Ahaha, you'll have to explain better than that I have no idea what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    Lol like im really going to click that link, lol, im have patience (not really) but anyways to all AngelsOfWar----
    Here is the Final Member Pre-Launce list Current AoW Membership
    Zero-PSN ID- JuanLink26-Founder

ArceusAj-PSN ID- r4mp4g3_749-Co-Founder

Jase_Connor- Co-Founder

*IZ* -PSN ID- Ruthless_IZ Co-Founder

Mister_SGG- PSN ID- Bgriffy-Co-Founder

DucksGoMooful-PSN ID- Pulse_Ender-Co-Founder

Savvao-PSN ID- Donutgreat- Co-Founder

Also Jase_Connor has requested to be in charge of the MW3 section, so he will handle all challenges/ops in that section. Just an FYI to everyone with that game.

I don't mind you guy's inviting new member's over, I encourage it so we can all grow as a Clan, we will be needing Zombie and MP players (obiously)

We will also be needing you guy's to choose if you want to be a Leader in Zombies or Mulitplayer and by Leader I mean you will have the responsibility of creating suggestions for the chosen section such as providing strategies, classes, map advantages/disadvantes and so on. You can choose to participate in both if you would like.

I'm also considering assinging you guys as Squad Leaders which would just mean you have your own Squad (number cap still pending) that would compete against other Squads in the Clan for Weekly challenges and such.

I do plan on creating a Youtube Channel for the Clan to show off our stuff... What do ya'll think of the item's mentioned above? Feedback greatly appreciated.
    in please? :]

A little about myself: I like to rush and averaged about 20-30 kills in MW3 with about less than10 deaths. But many of you may say MW3 may suck, which it kinda does. lol
    Oh, i also like zombies :]
    I soloed to like level 25-30 quite a few times on Ascenion on Black Ops

Ahaha, you'll have to explain better than that I have no idea what I'm doing.

Heres the Clan Link AngelsOfWar"
    Quote Originally Posted by theebay707 View Post

A little about myself: I like to rush and averaged about 20-30 kills in MW3 with about less than10 deaths. But many of you may say MW3 may suck, which it kinda does. lol
    Glad you joined us

Quote Originally Posted by theebay707 View Post

Wow you are such a beast! I'm so jelly.

Anyway I'll start heading out like around 9. Weathers really cold and it might snow. Still worth it.

Wow you are such a beast! I'm so jelly.

Anyway I'll start heading out like around 9. Weathers really cold and it might snow. Still worth it.
    I went at 6 (well my wife did) got number 41 out of 1000 and ill be heading out to the Gamestop around 11:50, see you guys tonight to tear shi t up.

I'm guaranteed my copy tomorrow and ill get to play at the earliest Thursday night due to school.

Usually I hate season passes. But If nuketown zombies is going to be in it, then I may consider buying it.

I'm getting the game tomorrow early. I hope this cold doesn't prevent me of being good at the game LOL.
    btw I applied to the clan.

Currently at Gamestop. I was talking to this cool *** ranger(real ranger). Everybody friendly and they're giving us free stuff. They took out a TV and ppl are playing zombies. I don't want to show off my skills. Also bad.news guys, I might not join the clan. I might join my rl friends clan.

I'm going tomorrow after school to get the gam
    *prepares-to-get-hate-because-getting-it-at-midnight-isn't-a-big-deal-or-me-since-we-have-a-year-to-play-it-before-the-next-cod-comes-out-which-is-plenty-time-to-enjoy-it*

yah, i know. i'm a beast :] lol

anyway, i actually applied for the clan too via elite!

Yeah BO2 baby!

Got it along with a shirt, patch, and a poster. I would've gotten a golden membership to a paintball place but the people giving out the prizes said I had too many prizes. it's currently updating. I'm all excited. I met some cool people so yea AJ it might not be a big deal, but the fun part is meeting other call of duty players.

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    Yeah BO2 baby!
    Nice man. This morning can't come soon enough.

Page 290 of 427 FirstFirst ... 190240280286287288289290291292293294300340390 ... LastLast