Page 297 of 427 FirstFirst ... 197247287293294295296297298299300301307347397 ... LastLast
Results 7,401 to 7,425 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

There are different types of ending in BO2? I'm only on the third mission, but I'll have it done during the Thanksgiving break.

And, like Cometk said, make sure you put stuff like that in spoiler tags.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs:

Anime List

My KD is 115.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    There are different types of ending in BO2? I'm only on the third mission, but I'll have it done during the Thanksgiving break.

There are some important choices, but nothing crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    Wow, Im at Achilles Veil Campaign Mission, and the previous Mission was just Wow.. I feel bad for Wood's, for what happened, (won't spoil anything) F U Hudson, but damn Wood's.. Im sorry... And here I was thinking a total opposite outcome on the storyline... well I shall continue and see it trough
        Spoiler:- A LOT OF SPOILERS BUT IT'S NOTHING YOU HAVENT SEEN ZERO:

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    So uhh I'm speechless... . What ending did you all get?
        Spoiler:- MANY END GAME SPOILERS DONT CLICK:
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 19th November 2012 at 10:36 PM.

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    lets keep this to private conversations so as not to spoil it for me

I just told you that there were multiple ending so its all depending what you choose to do that's it. I didn't tell anything that might happen if you played through it.

Sad question I've been here for how long now? How do put crap into spoiler tags ?

I don't even know my KD and I don't care :P

And rangerdude just copy and past SGGs post. Delete everything except the spoiler and change the spoiler. That's how I do it (it's not always SGGs.post)

Also I haven't finished.the campaign due to the fact.that me and my bro do it together.and we haven't had.enough time to play together. But I got Thursday and Friday off so I'll finish.it there.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

I just told you that there were multiple ending so its all depending what you choose to do that's it. I didn't tell anything that might happen if you played through it.

Sad question I've been here for how long now? How do put crap into spoiler tags ?
    I believe it's [spoiler] text [/spoiler*] without the *.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post

And rangerdude just copy and past SGGs post. Delete everything except the spoiler and change the spoiler. That's how I do it (it's not always SGGs.post)

Also I haven't finished.the campaign due to the fact.that me and my bro do it together.and we haven't had.enough time to play together. But I got Thursday and Friday off so I'll finish.it there.
    Is the campaign co-op? Also I just started the campaign, and just rescued Woods from the swamp place.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

There's a spoiler tags button, too. It's not on quick reply. You can also do what Ducks posted, I think.

Oh, and since Double XP is over (I honestly had no idea it even was DXP! Would explain how I'm level 17 after 1 day) so is Nuketown 24/7. David Vonderhaar said that it will return in the next DXP so Nuketown 2025 will only be available then. You can still play it in private matches.

Claimed Pokémon:

Anime List

What game were you at? And don't worry you got your whole life to prestige, it's only your birthday once a year.
    Yeah it's not a big deal for me lol and the kings vs nets game...our team is on a losing streak lol but we got almost courtside tickets so it was fun. Also the nuketown demolition spawn trap is soooo messed up. If I knew I would have gotten 30 kills from the same spot while people run out of the backyard trying to get kills I would have put dogs on that class....

So even if we pre-ordered, the NT2025 playlist is gone?

I don't either, but 115

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Element_115

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post

Spoiler:- A LOT OF SPOILERS BUT IT'S NOTHING YOU HAVENT SEEN ZERO:

[/SPOILER]
        Spoiler:- To SGG:
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

I hate Noriega too. What a jackass.

I hate Noriega too. What a jackass.
    CAN YOU PLEASE SPOILER THIS STUFF? THANKS NOW YOU JUST MADE IT A LESS OF A GOOD IDEA FOR ME TO FINISH CAMPAIGN. douche......

anyway the full auto fal has no recoil and is a 2-3 hit kill no matter what...OP?

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    CAN YOU PLEASE SPOILER THIS STUFF? THANKS NOW YOU JUST MADE IT A LESS OF A GOOD IDEA FOR ME TO FINISH CAMPAIGN. douche......
    I expressed hatred for a character. Explain please how this is a spoiler.

^ I had no idea who that character was, but now I know that he's disliked by some people. That's a bit of a spoiler.

Yeah it's not a big deal for me lol and the kings vs nets game...our team is on a losing streak lol but we got almost courtside tickets so it was fun. Also the nuketown demolition spawn trap is soooo messed up. If I knew I would have gotten 30 kills from the same spot while people run out of the backyard trying to get kills I would have put dogs on that class....
    Wow I feel bad, but the Kings will get better when Cousins returns. Maybe hell snap the losing streak.
    So even if we pre-ordered, the NT2025 playlist is gone?

I don't either, but 115

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Element_115
    Yea I felt like playing some Nuketown but it disappeared. and wow I never knew that.

anyway the full auto fal has no recoil and is a 2-3 hit kill no matter what...OP?
    Dude I doubt it's.a big spoiler. I don't even know that character. Lol
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Wow I feel bad, but the Kings will get better when Cousins returns. Maybe hell snap the losing streak.
    He was playing yesterday lol, he has an attitude problem though
    Yea I felt like playing some Nuketown but it disappeared. and wow I never knew that.
    They took it out because double xp is over
    Dude I doubt it's.a big spoiler. I don't even know that character. Lol
    Neither do I, and that's my point. It may not be huge, or then again it might. Either way if there was a surprise twist with this character or something like shepherd in MW2 he just ruined it for me.

lol. I've been holding off on playing MW3 (I like to space out the games in a series), and now I'm thinking I picked a poor time to do it, if I wanted to discuss anything about it.

At any rate, I was expecting it to be horrible, given the opinions I've heard on here, but I actually thought it was fine, barring the thing with Soap, of course. I'm glad Price got to end Makarov (Price was always an NPC before, right?), although I wasn't expecting him to die like he did. I am annoyed with the MW series's tendency to kill off almost everyone, especially so here- it's like they just wanted to send a message that it's things are done.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

How to save your zombies points in black ops 2 : http://youtu.be/h5et9mIzB84

How to save your zombies points in black ops 2 : http://youtu.be/h5et9mIzB84
    That's pretty sweet. Guess that's helpful if you join a friend's game and their on round 20, for example, and you can just go to the bank to get some points (You'll only have 1500 points and the M1911)

And yes, N2025 is removed from multiplayer. It will come back during DXP, but you can still use it in private matches.

Claimed Pokémon:

Anime List

That is so stupid. I pre-ordered to get a map, I wanna be able to play it publicly and rank up.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    it's like they just wanted to send a message that it's things are done.
    lmao it's not over though MW4 was leaked a while back.

That's pretty sweet. Guess that's helpful if you join a friend's game and their on round 20, for example, and you can just go to the bank to get some points (You'll only have 1500 points and the M1911)

And yes, N2025 is removed from multiplayer. It will come back during DXP, but you can still use it in private matches.
    That is so stupid. I pre-ordered to get a map, I wanna be able to play it publicly and rank up.
    Technically N2025 24/7 is removed N2025 is still a playable map on regular Multiplayer, I got In a Kill Confirmed last night match in N2025
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Yea also there's a chaos playlist which includes small maps. Which has nuketown in it
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 20th November 2012 at 10:17 PM.

Guess what? [url=http://compactiongames.about.com/b/2012/11/20/call-of-duty-black-ops-2-nuketown-2025-back-by-popular-demand.htm] N2025 is back! I guess this is what you meant by chaos playlist, rangerdude? It's not a 24/7 playlist, but at least you can play in multiplayer matches now.

Unfortunately, SGG is right. There are MW4 rumors.

Claimed Pokémon:

Anime List

^Sounds good. Next time I get the chance to play I'll try that playlist.

Here's a new topic: camping. Do you guys think it's wrong to camp with a sniper?
    I don't really think so, because that's what snipers are for. Also, they've made it extremely difficult to camp (and to quick-scope), so in my opinion there's not a whole lot you can do otherwise. But what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post

Here's a new topic: camping. Do you guys think it's wrong to camp with a sniper?
    I don't really think so, because that's what snipers are for. Also, they've made it extremely difficult to camp (and to quick-scope), so in my opinion there's not a whole lot you can do otherwise. But what do you think?
    The point of snipers isn't to run into the middle of the map, so I agree. It does get annoying when someone snipes and they were holding down their scope forever. -_-

Claimed Pokémon:

Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post

There's nothing wrong with sitting down by an objective and scoping in, but if someone has isolated themselves at the back of the map and is scoping down the only entrance into a building, that frustrates me.

Page 297 of 427 FirstFirst ... 197247287293294295296297298299300301307347397 ... LastLast