Page 298 of 427 FirstFirst ... 198248288294295296297298299300301302308348398 ... LastLast
Results 7,426 to 7,450 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

  1. #7426
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,287

    Default

    The useless ghost perk, a great camping perk in black ops, can't even.be used for camping lol. Maybe.treyarch will not allow someone to aim.down a scope for let's say 10 seconds straight or something.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  2. #7427
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    california
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    There's nothing wrong with sitting down by an objective and scoping in, but if someone has isolated themselves at the back of the map and is scoping down the only entrance into a building, that frustrates me.
    worded excellently

  3. #7428
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,328

    Default

    Either way, enjoy your uavs while you can because we all know that no matter how much it's been nerfed, the scrubs will go running towards their ghost perk and sure enough some of them will try the moving around in a corner tactic to piss you off.

  4. #7429
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tyler, Tx
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Permanent quick revive which is very interesting : http://youtu.be/bmYw79lO1Y8

  5. #7430
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,554

  6. #7431
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,400

    Default

    Yeah Aj and I have done it and mentiones on here bwfore ._.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

  7. #7432
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    Yeah Aj and I have done it and mentiones on here bwfore ._.
    Oh i see ._.

    Has anybody noticed that Hudson's voice is different in BO2? I think this is the third time a character has a difference voice(Nikolai and Overlord from MW3).

  8. #7433
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    Yeah Aj and I have done it and mentiones on here bwfore ._.
    yeah this lol. OMG THE FAL IS SOOOO OP FULL AUTO xDDDD no recoil 2-3 hit kill gun, oh did I mention it's automatic now? Plus the iron sights are sexy as well. Lol should I prestige my msmc? I was using the skorpion but then I realized it shoots too fast for mid range and went back to the msmc. Trying to get a gold rpg and so far i've got 51 kills out off 100 to get the normal challenges done.....lol the rpg isn't that good in this game tbh. Misses alot and sometimes direct impacts don't kill.

  9. #7434
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,164

    Default

    In survival mode, does a map being ranked Insane or Hardened just mean there are harder enemies (like more juggernauts), or do you also receive damage at a higher rate then on easier maps?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    That is so stupid. I pre-ordered to get a map, I wanna be able to play it publicly and rank up.

    lmao it's not over though MW4 was leaked a while back.
    I don't have Black Ops 2 yet, but I'd agree that seems stupid.

    And it's actually going to be MW4, not like a prequel or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    Has anybody noticed that Hudson's voice is different in BO2? I think this is the third time a character has a difference voice(Nikolai and Overlord from MW3).
    Just wondering- does Overlord ever physically appear?
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

    Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

    Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

    Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

  10. #7435
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    In survival mode, does a map being ranked Insane or Hardened just mean there are harder enemies (like more juggernauts), or do you also receive damage at a higher rate then on easier maps?
    I don't have Black Ops 2 yet, but I'd agree that seems stupid.

    And it's actually going to be MW4, not like a prequel or something?
    Just wondering- does Overlord ever physically appear?
    I don't think so. He's like Baseplate(Mac), they never screened them in the game. Though I picture him old like Shepard.

  11. #7436
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tyler, Tx
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdude24 View Post
    Permanent quick revive which is very interesting : http://youtu.be/bmYw79lO1Y8
    When I say permanent quick revive I mean permanent it stays with you throughout all your games.

  12. #7437
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,982

    Default

    I used to hate COD because it's so irritating, but after playing quite a few rounds of team death-match or free-for-all and actually killing people, I am quite hooked.

    The only thing that really annoys me about this game though is all the little boys who somehow have the game and are playing it 24/7.

  13. #7438
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandi. View Post
    I used to hate COD because it's so irritating, but after playing quite a few rounds of team death-match or free-for-all and actually killing people, I am quite hooked.

    The only thing that really annoys me about this game though is all the little boys who somehow have the game and are playing it 24/7.
    I beleive there is a current Thanksgivng break going on, maybe thats why you are currently experiencing this issue, my question to you is - how do you know they are playing 24/7 ? Are you also playing 24/7, lol, or do you mean that everytime you get on their are always little kids on
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

  14. #7439
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    I beleive there is a current Thanksgivng break going on, maybe thats why you are currently experiencing this issue, my question to you is - how do you know they are playing 24/7 ? Are you also playing 24/7, lol, or do you mean that everytime you get on their are always little kids on
    No, everytime I play CoD, there's at least two little kids in the lobby screaming into their mics.
    I was over-exaggerating the 24/7, but they are on quite a lot. Not the same kid, but there are kids every time I decide to play. Nothing against them, they're just annoying and should not be playing M rated games. ;D

  15. #7440
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandi. View Post
    No, everytime I play CoD, there's at least two little kids in the lobby screaming into their mics.
    I was over-exaggerating the 24/7, but they are on quite a lot. Not the same kid, but there are kids every time I decide to play. Nothing against them, they're just annoying and should not be playing M rated games. ;D
    Lol yeah I get ya, what system are you on? If you don't mind me asking.


    Last night I managed to traverse further in TrannZit but apparently the Electric Zombie is near invincible with my crappy weapons, it drained the Bus of Power and allowed it to be over-run by Zombies which proceded to destroy us ;/, guess I'll be waiting until higher level's/get a better gun to activate the power.

    Also in regards to the Clan- Cometk you have been accepted, Welcome bro! also does any body know who this is --> Click <-- Not sure if one of ya'll s friend or what.


    Also lastly there is a MW2.5 Clan Op going on on the 30th, do you all want me to enlist us? I won't be participating on it since I dont own that garbage but idk if you all want to do it, let me know.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

  16. #7441
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    Lol yeah I get ya, what system are you on? If you don't mind me asking.
    Xbawkz.

    I can't really say anything because I played M rated games when I was young, but the difference is there was no online gaming back in those times. I wouldn't mind the kids playing as long as they don't make it obvious that they are children, by y'know.. speaking, hahaha. Their voices are quite loud and high-pitched.

  17. #7442
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandi. View Post
    Xbawkz.

    I can't really say anything because I played M rated games when I was young, but the difference is there was no online gaming back in those times. I wouldn't mind the kids playing as long as they don't make it obvious that they are children, by y'know.. speaking, hahaha. Their voices are quite loud and high-pitched.
    Ahh, ok, Yeah some "disguise" their voice by using the Voice Changer, which just make's a huge distorted voice pileup, I guess they think they are "Cool"
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

  18. #7443
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Hey Zero and Mandi would you guys like to play a match on TranZit later. I should be Live soon. My GT is the 3rd H0kage
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

  19. #7444
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the3rdH0kage View Post
    Hey Zero and Mandi would you guys like to play a match on TranZit later. I should be Live soon. My GT is the 3rd H0kage
    I wouldn't mind but im a PSN User
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

  20. #7445
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Ooohhh ok I only has xbox
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

  21. #7446
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~WEST COAST REPRESENT~
    Posts
    1,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    Lol yeah I get ya, what system are you on? If you don't mind me asking.


    Last night I managed to traverse further in TrannZit but apparently the Electric Zombie is near invincible with my crappy weapons, it drained the Bus of Power and allowed it to be over-run by Zombies which proceded to destroy us ;/, guess I'll be waiting until higher level's/get a better gun to activate the power.

    Also in regards to the Clan- Cometk you have been accepted, Welcome bro! also does any body know who this is --> Click <-- Not sure if one of ya'll s friend or what.


    Also lastly there is a MW2.5 Clan Op going on on the 30th, do you all want me to enlist us? I won't be participating on it since I dont own that garbage but idk if you all want to do it, let me know.
    lol dude, for the electric zombie(avogadro) you have to use emp nades, galvaknuckles or your knife to kill it. and whoa, someone in our clan must be really negative if our clan's average KD in BO2 is 1.1, and our SPM is 310.52 lol. The teleporters in zombies suck tbh, always screw me over and put me farther from one of the maps or the bus just passes me. THEM LAMPS BE TROLLIN

  22. #7447
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    when you mess with us
    Posts
    1,516

    Default

    So for anyone who has Black Ops II, how is it?

    I've seen people saying it's terrible and people saying it's awesome. Which is it? Like, is it just the same as MW2/3 or are there legitimate changes that would warrant the 60 bucks?

  23. #7448
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,287

    Default

    The campaign is actually pretty badasa, it has alternate endings and you can make choices that lead on to what type of ending you get.
    Zombies is really really fun. If you thought kino was badasd than you'll like Tranzit. It's a megamap, like it's really big. There are also different modes like grief which is 4vs4(yes on zombies). I haven't played it but I heard it's really fun.
    Now multiplayer, the maps are amazing. Everythings balanced and with the futuristic.attachments to the guns it's really fun. And the pick 10 system is cool as well. But like always there are campers and tryhards but without them it wouldn't even be the same.
    There are many more features but im typing this on my phone.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  24. #7449
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tyler, Tx
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    So for anyone who has Black Ops II, how is it?

    I've seen people saying it's terrible and people saying it's awesome. Which is it? Like, is it just the same as MW2/3 or are there legitimate changes that would warrant the 60 bucks?
    It is 10 times better than mw3. It's not as much as a cluster**** and the multiplayer changes are significant. Singleplayer gives you more creativity with create a class for that. Zombie maps are small except for tranZit itself. I spent my 60 bucks on it now, are you?

  25. #7450
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,164

    Default

    I've been doing some of the survival maps. 24 must be my magic number, I think I died on that round on 4 of the 7 I've tried so far (the first 7 on the map list).

    I had a weird moment earlier- a dog jumped me and I panicked, so it killed me. I was like ' crap I died', but then I was suddenly back alive. I'd forgotten I bought a self revive :P.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    ...our SPM is 310.52 lol.
    I know K/D, what's SPM?
    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    The campaign is actually pretty badasa, it has alternate endings and you can make choices that lead on to what type of ending you get.
    Zombies is really really fun. If you thought kino was badasd than you'll like Tranzit. It's a megamap, like it's really big.
    I like the idea of alternate endings. Do the choices effect gameplay or do just cutscenes/dialogue change?
    And Tranzit sounds interesting- sounds like I'll be able to lead zombies around in a circle easily.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

    Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

    Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

    Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Page 298 of 427 FirstFirst ... 198248288294295296297298299300301302308348398 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •