Page 299 of 427 FirstFirst ... 199249289295296297298299300301302303309349399 ... LastLast
Results 7,451 to 7,475 of 10663

Thread: The Call of Duty Thread

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    I've been doing some of the survival maps. 24 must be my magic number, I think I died on that round on 4 of the 7 I've tried so far (the first 7 on the map list).

I had a weird moment earlier- a dog jumped me and I panicked, so it killed me. I was like ' crap I died', but then I was suddenly back alive. I'd forgotten I bought a self revive :P.
    I know K/D, what's SPM?
    I like the idea of alternate endings. Do the choices effect gameplay or do just cutscenes/dialogue change?
    And Tranzit sounds interesting- sounds like I'll be able to lead zombies around in a circle easily.
    Score Per Minute. And you'd think that, but it's not exactly as open as it sounds. It's larger as in there are a bunch of "mini-maps" that can be played as normal zombies maps, and there are large wide pathways inbetween. With the exception of Nacht, underneath the pylon, and under the freeway by the m16 there are denizens that jump on you and scratch your face. Black ops 2 is soooo much better than mw3, but greif mode is confusing me. I think they took alot of guns out of greif mode, because when the box is used heavily by the other 7 players and I go to it, I only get the war machine, rpg, or a sniper.....sometimes I get lucky but mostly those guns show up. And you can't get tombstone in grief either...anyways they need to make an option to get rid of the fire. More annoying than the monkeys stealing perks on ascension.

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    Ahh, ok, Yeah some "disguise" their voice by using the Voice Changer, which just make's a huge distorted voice pileup, I guess they think they are "Cool"
    Can you even do that on Xbox? I know you can do it on PS3, but I haven't figured out how to change your voice on Xbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    So for anyone who has Black Ops II, how is it?

I've seen people saying it's terrible and people saying it's awesome. Which is it? Like, is it just the same as MW2/3 or are there legitimate changes that would warrant the 60 bucks?
    Black Ops II is pretty good. If you played MW3, you will immediately notice just how much better BO2 is. It's not like they radically changed the game, but there are some decent changes such as the create-a-class system. It's definitely worth the $60 if you are a Call of Duty fan.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    ..anyways they need to make an option to get rid of the fire. More annoying than the monkeys stealing perks on ascension.
    What rezlly annoya me about the fire is that it destroys frags and monkey bombs, ive thrown them both of them when i needed to and they just dissapeared, im 99.99% sure I threw tyem onto a non fire part of land but they still didnt work, I know Frags roll but Monkey Bombs dont...WTH........ Also I would recommend get Jugg before walking in the forest, helps a whole lot with the Denizens, plus you get Teleporters
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    Can you even do that on Xbox? I know you can do it on PS3, but I haven't figured out how to change your voice on Xbox.

Black Ops II is pretty good. If you played MW3, you will immediately notice just how much better BO2 is. It's not like they radically changed the game, but there are some decent changes such as the create-a-class system. It's definitely worth the $60 if you are a Call of Duty fan.
    Idk if you can do it on Xbox360
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

I don't think you can. I fyou can none of my friends list know how to do it.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

OMG I mute everyone with a voice changer. I remember them in BO and MW3...the high pitched screaming and laughing killed my ears. I haven't run into one of them in BO2 though, thank god. Lol if you have tombstone you can get 6 perks on town xDDD.

EDIT:GO HOME CALCULATOR, YOU'RE DRUNK
    http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/...2at15808AM.png
    Last edited by AJ; 22nd November 2012 at 9:03 PM.

Next time I play Black Ops 2 I am going to try and lower my KD as much as possible by killing myself with C4 all game long

So when you see me with a 0.4 KD you know it isn't that I actually suck bad

Oh and go for a diamond Assault Shield

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAJ View Post
    and whoa, someone in our clan must be really negative if our clan's average KD in BO2 is 1.1, and our SPM is 310.52 lol.
    My K/D is 0.76 (but I'm not bad :P I think)
    and my SPM is 184 :P

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Has anyone else gotten any permanent perks? I know rangerdude posted that permanent Quick Revive video but apparently you can get PHD flopper and Deadshot.

Wow I made it to round 7 with randoms. I turned the power on myself since they missed the bus.but went down
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

FUCK BLACK OPS II

I got deranked for no apparent reason. All it said was that the "data has been corrupted," which has never happened before and didn't happen to any other accounts on my Xbox. Almost ten hours of my life, wasted. Safe to say I'm never playing that shitty game again.

FUCK BLACK OPS II

I got deranked for no apparent reason. All it said was that the "data has been corrupted," which has never happened before and didn't happen to any other accounts on my Xbox. Almost ten hours of my life, wasted. Safe to say I'm never playing that shitty game again.
    Wow, wth, thats a first, the only time my rank varies is during League Play

FUCK BLACK OPS II

Wow even MW3 wasn't so bad. Sorry about that bro.

So yea I was put on the shittiest lobbies ever. It was pissing me off. But after I got into a good lobby full.of noobs. I went 57-6 that was my best game in black ops 2 so far. I'm at level 42 now

Quick Update on my BO2 Career ---> http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/...ce26/Stats.png <--

What do yall think?

Got to round 13 on solo town, but I got bored and tired and ran into the lava and died. Lol people who get tombstone on tranzit, I feel bad for you. It sucks on tranzit tbh

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Wow even MW3 wasn't so bad. Sorry about that bro.
    Thanks. But anyway, I've decided to play Black Ops II again because most of my friends only play that game. Does anyone have any tips on leveling up fast? It usually takes me around 45 minutes to grow one level.

In BOII, i'm currently at Level 48. Not Prestiged. 230 SPM and 34 Win percentage.

Yesterday and before, i played only with Executioner only (no primary weapon) on FFA mostly on Hijacked. With the perks Flack Jacket, Scavenger and Dead Silence. 2 Shock Charges and 1 C4. Got my executioner leveled up at Level 6 with the Attachments Red Dot and Laser. Equipped with Secondary Gunfighter Wildcard.

Thanks. But anyway, I've decided to play Black Ops II again because most of my friends only play that game. Does anyone have any tips on leveling up fast? It usually takes me around 45 minutes to grow one level.
    Play and do this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gitEiglF6Zc&feature=plcp or you can play Kill Confirmed and collect tags

Maybe try out this loadout:

Primary: MP7 or MSMC or PDW
    Attatchements: Silencer & Fast Mags or Silencer & Extended Clip
    Perk 1: Hardline & Flak Jacket or Ghost (when you get it) & Flak Jacket
    Perk 2: Fast Hand or Scavanger (When you get it)
    Perk 3: Tactical Mask
    Lethal: Semtex or C4 or Bouncing Betty
    Tactical: Concussion or Shock Charge
    Wildcard: Perk 1 Greed
    Scorestreaks: UAV , Counter-UAV, and Orbital VSat or if you don't think you can get that scorestreak, then any other scorestreak will do

I'm leveling up very fast with this load out
    Last edited by Level 1 Frenzy Boar; 23rd November 2012 at 5:16 PM.

I just played for almost three hours straight and I grew two levels. I'm now level 48, no prestige. I used to be level 55 until they reset my stats all the way down to level 40.

Also, I take back what I said about SMGs. The PDW silenced is probably the best gun in the game. Unfortunately, even that can't save my from the constant bullsh*t that happens in this game.

F*ck this game, I'm only quickscoping from now on, even though it is almost impossible to do so in Black Ops II. All you can do with snipers is sit in a corner, camp, and hardscope.

Yea man, there's a lot of Bs in this game. Just give it some time.

Here's my stats: http://i.imgur.com/rnSG9.png?1

It's probably not the greatest, but it's hard to do good when people are holding down their scope half the time.
    Last edited by Shadow XD001; 23rd November 2012 at 6:12 PM. Reason: Got it working
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

I don't even know my elite login stuff so I can't show you guys my stats. I don't even check what my KD is. Ima estimate and say that it's barely positive. Probibly like 1.05?

To be honest, the only BS i get in BO2 is the lag. It's not as bad as mw3's lag comp. but it's still there. Other than that, I use as many counters to the annoying stuff like hunter killers as I can. UAV spam doesn't really bother me, all my classes run flak jacket, when I die to a shotgun I don't rage like some people. Overall I like this game, and even though the lobbies take forever, my first FPS game was battlefield with the 30 year pre game lobbies and interrupted connections so I don't mind

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I don't even know my elite login stuff so I can't show you guys my stats. I don't even check what my KD is. Ima estimate and say that it's barely positive. Probibly like 1.05?
    You're not even close your KD is 1.42 I just looked. REDNECK SENTRY GUN: http://youtu.be/CccEgkAU17I
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 24th November 2012 at 12:11 AM.

I just killed myself with C4 a few games. I hopped in IZ's lobby and pulled 0-107. The lobby had a good laugh, haha

Spoiler:- before:

Spoiler:- after:

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    I just killed myself with C4 a few games. I hopped in IZ's lobby and pulled 0-107. The lobby had a good laugh, haha

Spoiler:- before:

Spoiler:- after:
    Lol

I've been trying to quickscope, and I've noticed a few things that are different. When they said they were going to nerf quickscoping, they weren't lying.

First of all, there is almost no aim-assist. I agree that too much aim-assist is unfair, but this is ridiculous. Second, I don't like how there is no quickdraw. By the time I zoom in, someone has already unloaded his entire clip into me. And finally, the bullets appear to be slower. In previous games a sniper bullet was an instant kill as soon as you pulled the trigger, but in this game there is a delay in between.

I also have a minor complaint about the tomahawk, which sucks now. In previous games, tomahawks/throwing knives were good because they were deployed extremely quickly. Now it takes a longer time to throw the tomahawk, which defeats the purpose of the weapon.

Page 299 of 427 FirstFirst ... 199249289295296297298299300301302303309349399 ... LastLast